Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ferry Couple 2 - Phil's present

"Helene goes away for the weekend but leaves Phil a present."

9
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
5.7k words 5.7k words

With the better weather, Helene now regularly wore crop tops to show off her new belly button piercing, although she couldn’t do so at work. We often chatted about her experience with Derek and about getting me to tick off at least one of my fantasies Helene had yet to replace her first fantasy with a new one but I knew she was thinking about it.


A couple of weeks later Helene told me that she was going away the next weekend with Lisa to a spa for relaxation and fun!
I didn’t have an issue with that, in fact, it would be nice to spend a couple of days on my own. They went on Friday straight from work, so I just knocked up something quick and easy for dinner and sat down to watch some porn. Tonight’s choice was a black guy, fucking white women, some married and some single. It had been playing about twenty minutes and it was exactly eight pm when the doorbell rang.


I zipped myself up and went to the door wondering, who it could be. When I opened the door, there stood a fairly tall young woman, with very long brown hair, wearing a long coat and five-inch heels. She was smiling broadly at me, but I had never seen her before.


“Hi. Are you Phil?” she asked.


“Er, yes, I am,” I replied, still wondering what this delightful young woman wanted.


“Hi, Phil. My name is Lynsey, I am nineteen and I understand you would like to have fun with a nineteen-year-old. Can I come in?”


She didn't wait for an answer, but pushed past me and walked down the hall to the lounge. By the time I had shut the door and turned around, she was in the lounge.


When I got to the lounge, she was already seated, looking at the TV, which was still showing porn!


“I see you started without me,” Lynsey said.


“I didn't know you were coming,” I replied still confused. “What is going on?” I continued.


“All will be revealed soon when your phone rings.”


As soon as Lynsey finished that sentence, my phone did ring. It was Helene.


“Hi,” I said.


“Hi Phil,” she replied, “Has your present arrived yet?”


“Well if you mean Lynsey, then yes. What’s this all about?”


“Lynsey is your present from me for this weekend. I met her recently and when she told me she was nineteen, I asked her if she would help make your fantasy come true, and she said yes. So she is yours for the weekend.”


“Wow. Thank you, my darling.”


“Your welcome, and you can do anything you like, as long as you tell me all about it when I get back.”


“Thank you again, Helene. I love you. You have a good time too.”


“Oh, we will!” I could hear Lisa giggling in the background.


I put down the phone and turned to Lynsey.


“So, you are my present?”


“I certainly am and as I’m sure Helene said we can do anything you like, anything. I will even go to Tesco with you tomorrow if you like.”


“Well if you are here all weekend, I might hold you to that.”


“That’s fine, just treat me as your girlfriend till Sunday.”


“Okay. So would you like a drink?”


“Yes please, Phil. Whatever you're having.”


I stood up, turned to look at Lynsey and spoke again.


“Let me take your coat.”


She stood in front of me. Her hair was halfway down her back. She seemed tall, but those heels exaggerated her height. She had bare legs. Her complexion was very fair, but she was very pretty and seemed to have a permanent smile on her face.


She unbuttoned the coat and I could quickly see that there was a lot of bare skin showing. As she slipped the coat off, I could see how much. All she wore was black underwear. Her boobs pushed against the bra, she was probably a D cup. The knickers weren't as brief as Helene’s g-strings, but brief enough, and as they were lacy, not much was hidden. I thought I could detect some hair underneath.


“Wow, you are gorgeous,” I said.


“Thank you, Phil. I didn’t want to waste time with too many clothes.”


Somehow I managed to turn away and hang her coat up. When I returned to the lounge, with the drinks, Lynsey was watching a woman orgasm on the TV and she had her fingers inside her knickers and was furiously finger fucking herself.


“I see you started without me now,” I said.


“Sorry Phil, seeing that black cock hammering that gorgeous blonde woman, I couldn’t resist fingering myself.”


“That’s okay with me.”


I put the drinks down and knelt on the floor. Lynsey opened her legs and I moved closer.


I hooked my fingers into Lynsey’s lacy black knickers and as she raised her arse, I pulled them down, revealing there was some hair, but it was just a narrow landing strip.


Lynsey pulled her fingers out of her wet cunt and offered them to me. I accepted them, sucking her sweet juices off her fingers. Once they were clean she withdrew them and I leant forward till my tongue connected with her slit. I licked from bottom to top. I knew when I found her clit.


“Oh yes. More please, Phil.”


How could I refuse her request? I continued to lick her, concentrating on her clit, and she arched her back and moaned loudly. As I licked, my hands slid up her body till they reached her bra. Not wanting to waste time, I pulled her bra down exposing her tits. My fingers found her pink nipples and squeezed.


“Ahhhh. God that’s wonderful. Pinch them harder.”


I did and Lynsey cried out louder, in agony and ecstasy. I licked her clit and pinched her nipples continuously until she finally came, releasing wonderful juices into my mouth and I drank them all down.


I continued to lick Lynsey’s slit and play with her nipples, but more gently, as she came down from her high. When she was just about back in the real world she spoke.


“Now, let's get your clothes off, so I can see this cock that Helene tells me is so wonderful.”


She sat more upright as I knelt, and then carefully undid my shirt buttons and slipped it off before caressing my hairy chest and tweaking my nipples. She then undid my trousers and I stood so she could slip them off before she lowered my boxers and my cock plopped out.


“Mmmm, very impressive,” she said as she looked up into my eyes. She cupped my balls and then slid her hand up my cock, slowly stroking me. She continued for a few moments before she leant forward and stuck her tongue out to lick the tip.


She licked the head and then continued down my shaft with long strokes of her tongue, then back up again before taking the head in her mouth. She sucked my cock deep into her mouth until it reached the back and then continued to fuck her mouth with my cock, clasping her lips around me, which gave me amazing sensations.


She put her hands around me and held onto my arse, so she could move me in and out of her mouth. She fondled my arse with her wonderful hands, squeezing my buttocks together and then spreading them apart.


I could feel myself building up towards an orgasm, but I didn't want to cum yet because there was so much more I wanted to do to this young girl.


I needn’t have worried though, as it was soon clear that Lynsey didn’t want me to cum yet either, as she kept changing what she was doing to me, presumably to prevent that happening.


She took my cock out of her mouth and said, “I love the feel of your arse, so turn around, so I can see it and play with it properly.”


“Let’s move to the bedroom, where it will be more comfortable,” I replied.


So Lynsey took her bra fully off and left it in the lounge and we went to the bedroom. I got on the bed, on my knees, so she could play with my arse, although I didn’t know what she intended to do. Lynsey climbed on the bed behind me and placed a hand on each cheek, caressing me and then she changed to very gently running her hands over me.


“You have a gorgeous arse, Phil.”


“Thank you. What you are doing to it is gorgeous too.” I responded.


“Good and it will get even better,” Lynsey added.


With that, she started to lick from my balls, back to my arse hole, which brought a moan from me. She continued with this for a few minutes, and I moaned each time her tongue touched my balls and again as it touched my sphincter. I had never had a woman do this to me before.


After taking me to the edge again, she stopped.


“Don't move,” she said as she got off the bed. I couldn't see her but could hear her rummaging through a drawer or bag, but I was desperate for her to continue.


I then felt her get back on the bed and she immediately used her hands on my arse again. Then I felt something wet on my sphincter. It wasn't cold but it was certainly wet. I later found out it was spittle from her mouth that she dribbled on to me. Next, I felt something push into my hole. At first, my body automatically rejected it.


“Just relax, Phil.” She said.


I did and a finger slowly entered my arse for the first time. It seemed to go a long way although it probably wasn't. She found my prostate and gently massaged it.


“Oh yes, that’s good,” I said.


She kept on and as my sphincter relaxed more, she added a second finger. She was slow and gentle but clearly enjoying herself and giving me great pleasure too.


“Enjoying that, Phil?”


“Oh yes. I can’t believe how good that feels.”


“Good and there is more to come,” Lynsey added.


She then took her fingers out, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness. But very soon I felt something else against my sphincter, it was firmer than a finger and as it pushed in I became aware it was thicker too. My body accepted it though and it went in easily and on it went, much further than the fingers that preceded it.


I gasped as whatever it was entered me fully, but it was a gasp of the delight of this new sensation.


“Please don't stop Lynsey, this is unbelievable.”


“Good. I won't stop now till you cum.”


The anal probe that Lynsey had inserted into my arse had been still since she inserted it, but now she pulled it mostly out and then back in again, giving me the most amazing feeling. I had never had anything else in my arse before, let alone had it fucked, but that is now what she was doing. She never did it fast, but she kept up a steady motion. She also used her other hand to gently caress my balls and cock. It was such a light touch, but the feelings it added to the effect she had already created was amazing. I don't think my cock had ever been harder and my balls were so highly sensitive that I knew before long my spunk would be flying from my cock.


My moans got louder as the moment drew nearer.


“Cum for me Phil. Shoot your spunk.”


“Oh yes Lynsey, here it cums.”


I then shot my load. The first spurt shot out onto the bed but before the second lot, Lynsey had moved her hand in front of my cock, to catch it, and there was loads of it!


Once my balls were empty and my head had collapsed onto the bed, Lynsey moved her hand out from under me and although I couldn’t see, I could hear her lapping my cum from her hand, and moaning as she did.


“Mmmmm. So tasty Phil.” She then moved beside me and kissed me with cum covered lips, pushing her tongue between my lips giving me even more.


I was exhausted, but very satisfied and the anal probe was still inside me. When we stopped kissing I opened my eyes. Lynsey had a huge smile on her face. I smiled back.


“Like that, Phil?” She asked.


“Mmmm. Loved it.” I quietly replied.


Lynsey rolled me onto my side and hugged me. She then reached behind me and pulled the probe out, which made me wince a little.


We cuddled and kissed for some time. When I had recovered my composure more I finally spoke to my new lover.


“That was amazing, but I have just realised, we haven’t actually fucked yet.”


“True but there is plenty of time for that. I wanted to show you that there is more to sex than fucking.”


“You certainly proved that.”


Laying there quietly in bed we both dozed off briefly, but I woke up when Lynsey started to wank me. I moaned.


“I need your cock now Phil.” She whispered in my ear.


I laid on my back.


“Climb on board young lady,” I told her.


“I'm no lady, Phil. I’m a slut and I love it.”


“I love that you're a slut too.”


Lynsey lifted her leg over me and sank down taking my cock straight into her already wet cunt. She smiled.


“That's better,” she said.


I smiled back at her as she started to raise and lower herself on me. For the first time, I got a good look at her tits. They were much bigger than Helene’s, and although I love Helene’s very small tits it was lovely to get my hands on a D cup.


Lynsey smiled again as I started mauling her tits. I pulled hard at the nipples, which were smaller than Helene’s and pink rather than Helene’s darker ones, but they responded to my touch and were hard in seconds.


As I mauled her tits as hard as I could Lynsey picked up her riding speed. It was obvious she wanted this quick. She was shaking her head, which made her hair swish around as she bounced up and down even harder.


“Fill me, Phil. Fill me with your gorgeous spunk.”


I raised my midriff to meet her downward thrusts and she grunted each time I bottomed out in her cunt.


“I'm nearly there Phil. Cum with me.”


We were both breathing heavily now.


“Just a few more seconds Lynsey, I'm nearly there too.”


Then with a couple more thrusts, we were both there. Lynsey came moments before me, and she screamed out her orgasm and when I shot my first load deep into her, she screamed again.


She bent down to kiss me and our mouths mashed against each other, as my spunk filled her to overflowing. She was still moving slowly up and down on my cock, milking the last spunk from me. Her eyes were closed but she was smiling and there were beads of sweat on her face.


Lynsey was the first to speak.


“God that was amazing Phil. I love feeling spunk shooting into me.”


“Good. I love spunking inside a woman and I loved hearing you scream your orgasm out.”


“I know I am a bit noisy. Sorry.”


“No need to apologise. I loved it.”


“No wonder Helene is hanging on to you.”


“I hope that’s not the only reason, but I know what you mean.”


“You are both lucky people, to have found each other.”


“Thank you,” I said.


“You're welcome. I know there is a lot of this weekend left yet, but I hope we can meet in the future if Helene doesn’t mind.”
“That would be good and I’m sure she won't mind.”


We fell asleep shortly after and didn't wake up till morning. I woke first and you could still smell sex in the room. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and then went to make coffee. Lynsey was awake when I reappeared with the coffees.


“Morning lover,” I said.


“Morning Phil, my wonderful lover,” replied Lynsey.


We drank our coffees and then we showered together, spending rather a long time in there. Lynsey sucked me off, and I finger fucked her to orgasm before we got out.


Lynsey then bent over holding onto the sink and I fucked her from behind. We did eventually leave the bathroom and get dressed. Lynsey had left a bag of clothes at the flat a couple of days ago and that’s where the anal probe had been produced from last night.
As she had said we did normal Saturday stuff, like going to Tesco, and we even held hands whilst shopping, and anyone seeing us would have thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

JennaHarmon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaHarmon

It was a fun day. As soon as we got back to the flat, Lynsey put another porn film on, this time it was threesomes and foursomes. 


It wasn't long before she was fingering herself and a little while later she was naked. We fucked on the settee with Lynsey mounted on me but facing away, so she could carry on watching the film. We both came hard.


About four o’clock she told me that she was taking me out that night but didn't say where to, just that I would have to dress smartly. So I prepared an early dinner and whilst I was in the kitchen I heard Lynsey cum several times while watching the porn. I got ready first, just in a plain white shirt and black trousers.


Lynsey then locked herself away to get ready, not letting me see her till she unlocked and came out an hour later. It was a wow moment, she really did look like a slut.


“I assume you were going for the slut look?”


“Certainly was.”


“Well, you have achieved that. You look fantastic.”


“Thanks, Phil.”


Lynsey was wearing a red dress which had deep V plunge at the front, exposing a lot of her breasts. At the back again it plunged almost to her waist. It finished probably ten inches above her knee and you could clearly see her stocking tops. She wasn't wearing a bra but her tits were firm enough to hold their own. The stockings were hold-ups, so no need for a suspender belt, but she was (so she told me), wearing a very brief g-string. She had highlighted her lips, with a bright red lipstick.


She asked me to call a cab and while we were waiting I took a picture of her.


When the cab arrived, she directed the driver to a Lap Dancing club in the West End.


“Interesting location,” I said.


“Have you been to one before?”


“Yes, but not recently.”


“You’ll love this one.”


The cab driver kept looking at Lynsey in the mirror, I guess because of the amount of breast she was exposing.
We arrived and went inside. Lynsey seemed to be greeted by everyone. We went to the bar and ordered drinks.
“You seem well known here,” I said.


“Yes, I am. In fact, I do occasionally work here,” Lynsey replied.


“Really? Wow.”


“Yep. Not worked here for a couple of months, but if they are short and need me, or I need the money, I come in and do a shift or two.”


“Okay. I’ve never dated a lap dancer before.”


Lynsey laughed.


“Crystal?” A female voice called out. Lynsey turned and looked at a stunning blonde woman.
“Chantelle, great to see you, babes,” Lynsey replied. The two women kissed.


“Great to see you too. Long time.”


“Phil,” went on Lynsey, “this is Chantelle. Chantelle this is Phil.” We both said hi to each other.
Lynsey went on “Chantelle and I sometimes work together, oh, and Crystal is my stage name!”
Lynsey kept surprising me and I wondered how much more was still to come.


We took a seat in an alcove and the girls chatted for a few minutes.


“I better get back to work babes,” Chantelle said after ten minutes. “See you later.”


“You bet, Chantelle.”


“She is gorgeous,” I said as Chantelle walked away.


“Yes, she is.”


“So when you say you sometimes work with Chantelle, what do you mean?”


“Well sometimes we perform as a twosome on stage and we have also done double lap dances together for a client.”
“Okay. I didn't know you could have a double lap dance.”


“We can do most things if the client pays enough,” Lynsey told me.


We then took a seat by the side of the stage, to watch the girls dance, and it was clear that Lynsey enjoyed watching, as well as dancing herself. While watching, sometimes we held hands and other times she had her hand in my lap, or mine was in hers, caressing her inner thighs.


All of the dancers were gorgeous, in different ways, and I certainly got turned on watching them. After we had watched three dancers, Lynsey said she wanted to go and speak to someone she had just spotted. She walked over towards the bar and greeted a man, they hugged then chatted a while, before returning to our table.


“I’ll be back soon. Don't move.” She said to me and with that, she disappeared through a door marked “Private”.


While I was waiting, I certainly wasn’t bored. How could I be with near naked girls dancing in front of me!


After ten minutes or so, after a stunning black girl had finished her performance, an announcement was made.


“Ladies and gentleman, we have a special treat for you tonight. We don't see her often enough, but tonight a special treat for you, here is Crystal.”


So, Crystal / Lynsey then appeared on stage, giving me a huge smile. Gone was the red dress, but the shoes remained as did the red g-string. What was new was a bra, also red, but it didn't really cover anything up. It was a cup bra so her nipples were exposed and her breasts were thrust forward.


I was mesmerised by what I saw before me. Yes, we had had sex the previous night so I had seen every part of her body but the show she put on was extremely erotic. Although there was a good audience watching, I felt she was dancing just for me. The bra was soon removed and thrown to me. I caught it!


Lynsey then danced around a pole. I can’t begin to describe what she did, but she did hang upside down at times and she did effectively have sex with the pole, grinding her pussy against it.


When her music stopped, there was a round of applause and some whistling. Crystal bowed to the audience, then looked at me and smiled. She stepped down from the stage and came over to me, kissed me, and sat down next to me.


“Wow,” I said.


“Did you like that?”


“I loved it, Crystal,” I smiled at her and she laughed. “You were amazing,” I added.


“Thanks, Phil.”


I ordered more drinks and we drank them, with Lynsey still in just her g-string and shoes. Once she had finished her drink, she went backstage to retrieve her dress and having taken her bra back from me, she came back fully dressed, well, as fully dressed as she could be.


Several men approached our table to chat with her and she was polite but kept the chat short, because she wasn't working officially, but was on a date with me.


Later, Lynsey asked me if I would like a private lap dance.


“In one of the private rooms do you mean?” I asked.


“Yes.”


“Well yes, but can't we do that back home?”


“Of course, but I can make it more special here!”


“More surprises eh? Yes, okay then.”


Lynsey laughed. “Stay there then and I’ll come and fetch you shortly.” Off she went again.


A few minutes later she returned and took me by the hand and lead me around the far side of the stage, through a curtain and upstairs. On the upper floor was a long corridor, with numerous rooms on either side.


Lynsey lead me by the hand through one of the doors and there inside was Chantelle, apparently waiting for us.


“Hi, Phil.” Said Chantelle. “Crystal tells me you have never had a double lap dance before?”


“No, I haven't.”


“Well, you are about to experience one now!” She said, “and by the way, my real name is Emily.”


“Hi, Emily”, then turning to Lynsey, I added, “How much will this set me back?”


“Don't worry about that, I am free to you anyway and I will pay Emily something so she doesn’t lose out. But you will have to follow the Club rules, as there is CCTV everywhere and security staff. So you can do whatever you like to me, but with Emily, you can touch her breasts, her legs and arse, but no kissing and no touching between the legs.”


“Sounds good to me!”


I sat on the chair and when the next music track started on the speakers, the girls started. For this first track, the girls danced with each other, not involving me at all. They danced close, holding each other’s body’s and caressing each other with an occasional kiss. They both seemed to genuinely be enjoying it.


When the second track came on, Lynsey stood aside and Emily came to me, smiling and started dancing very close to me, touching my knees and leaning forward holding her tits towards me.


“Touch her, Phil,” Lynsey said.


So I did. Her tits were gorgeous. She was darker skinned than Lynsey, with firm tits and very erect nipples that were brown, rather than pink. Her skin was so smooth and I loved feeling her tits and running my hands down her sides. She then turned around and danced with her arse pointing at my face. I raised my hands and cupped both her cheeks, caressing then firmly.


“He is good isn't he Emily?” Lynsey said.


“Yes, he is. I wish I could kiss him and free his cock, it looks big.” Emily replied. It got bigger after she said that.


“Greedy girl, Emily. I will have to see what I can arrange.”


Emily turned around and she touched my fully clothed body and her fingers gently touched my face She then squeezed her tits together and pushed them into my face, rubbing them against me.


All too soon the dance was over.


“Phil,” Lynsey started, “You get one more track. Do you fancy doing something daring?”


“Why not?” I replied.


The music started and Lynsey came to me, unzipped me and took my cock out.
“See Emily, I told you he was big?”


“That's a lovely cock Phil,” Emily said.


Emily got closer to see, as Lynsey lowered her head and took me in her mouth and started sucking me, I moaned.
As Emily watched, she started to play with herself, pulling at her nipples, then lowering her hand to her pussy and fingered herself.
“Go on Lynsey, make him cum,” Emily said as she furiously fingered her cunt.


Lynsey sucked faster and wanked me at the same time and just as the track finished, I shot my load into Lynsey’s mouth. As Lynsey let my cock fall out of her mouth, she turned to Emily and they kissed and Emily moaned as she received my cum, from Lynsey.
When they separated, Emily spoke, “You taste great Phil, I'd love to take you first-hand, next time.”


“I’m sure we can sort something out. I would love to kiss you too.” I replied.


“I’ll wait to hear from you then,” Emily said, and then turned and left us.


“Thank you for this evening, Lynsey, it's been amazing.”


“It certainly has.”


“I think you should be a porn actress, Lynsey!”


“Mmm, maybe I will,” she replied with a glint in her eye.


“You're a natural and you could make loads of money.”


“You could be right. Anyway, let's go back to your flat and fuck.”


“Definitely.”


So once our clothing was straight, we returned downstairs. Emily was at the bar, so we said goodbye to her and we both hugged her. Emily also leant in to give me a little kiss and she whispered in my ear.


“Don't forget to get in touch Phil. Lynsey has my number.”


“I will.”


We caught a cab outside and again Lynsey drew lots of looks from the driver. She was wearing the bra and while the driver couldn’t see her tits, they were certainly pushed out front and the nipples were prominent. She made sure her dress rode up high, exposing a lot of thigh.


To make matters worse for the driver, Lynsey then turned and started kissing me and of course I had to respond. With her turning towards me her dress rode even higher exposing part of her bum cheek to the driver, who was having difficulty concentrating.
Once back at mine, we were fucking in seconds. Lynsey just took her dress off and got on the bed and I dropped my trousers and slipped my shirt off before joining her and ramming my cock straight into her sopping wet cunt. We both came very quickly. We fucked several more times that night and first thing in the morning. We couldn't get enough of each other.


It seemed odd to me that this was potentially, a one-off weekend and that Helene would be back later that day. As the morning went on, even Lynsey went quiet, probably thinking about having to leave soon.


After a light lunch, I said to her.


“Thank you again for the fantastic weekend and I really do hope we can do this again sometime.”


“Me too Phil. It has been great, even better than I hoped for.”


“What time do you have to go?”


“Well, I do have time for one more fuck, if you're up for it?” was her reply.


I laughed, “That’s a typical reply from you.” And I took her by the hand and dragged her back to the bedroom. This final time started off with Lynsey fucking my arse, with her anal probe, before I fucked her arse, cumming deep inside her.


“That was the best yet, Phil.” She said after she came down from her orgasm.


“I think you're right.”


We then went to the shower for the final time, which lead to more fondling, but no fucking. We then dried each other. Just as I finished getting dressed, I heard the door go and Helene arrived back.


“Hi,” she called out, “anyone here?”


I came out of the bedroom, leaving Lynsey to get dressed. Helene came up to me, hooked her arms around my neck and gave me a huge kiss and hug.


“Did you have a great time Helene?” I asked her.


“Yes, wonderful thank you. Did you enjoy your present?”


“Yes my love I did and she is still here,” I said pointing to the bedroom. Helene immediately opened the bedroom door and went in.


“Hi, Lynsey.”


“Oh hi, Helene. Did you have a good weekend?”


“Yes, wonderful thank you. Did you?”


“Oh yes, we certainly did. You're very lucky to have Phil.”


“Thank you. Yes, I am but he doesn’t belong to me and if you want him again you can have him, as long as he comes back to me afterwards.”


I had moved into the bedroom and was standing behind Helene and on hearing her say that, I bent down and kissed her neck.


“Thanks, and yes we do want to meet again, don’t we Phil?”


“Yes, we do.”


Lynsey still wasn’t dressed, only having got her g-string on.


“Do you know Phil,” started Helene, “This is the first time I have seen Lynsey naked, what a great body she has.”


“She certainly does and I think I know it pretty well now.”


“He does know it well and I know his body well too.” Responded Lynsey.


“Good.” Said Helene, then as she reached out she added. “I love your tits, Lynsey.” And her hand rested on Lynsey’s left breast and squeezed lightly.


Lynsey moaned, but said, “Thank you, and I would love you to play with them more, but I should go and let you two have a reunion fuck, and I need to do some stuff back at mine before tomorrow.”


“That’s okay baby, I understand, but we must get together soon. We can sort something out when I see you next at Whatever.”
“Sure thing, that would be great.”


Helene and I then left Lynsey to get dressed, and shortly after she left our flat.


Soon after Helene and I fucked while I told her about my weekend. She loved it.


She also told me about her weekend. Daytime had been spent receiving various spa treatments and then after dinner they returned to their room for sex.


“Any naughty massages?” I asked.


“No nothing like that it was a genuine spa, no naked masseurs, or groping in the sauna or anything.”


“Shame.” I smiled, “Maybe next time.”


“That’s a good idea if there is such a place.”


“I'm sure you will find one if there is.”

 

I found it hard the next day when people at work asked if I had had a good weekend, to keep from smiling too much, and Helene said she found the same.

To be continued in Ferry Couple 3

 

 

Published 
Written by Lukewarm61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments