Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Across My Knee, Samantha!

"Samantha brings her hand out from behind her back and hands Sam the paddle."

18
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a stand-alone story in the Sam series, but if this is the first time you have met Sam, you may want to start by reading “Sam &amp; Sandi, An Office Fling”. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks for reading my story, and I hope you enjoy it!"

I was sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee. Samantha was around somewhere; she stayed over last night. It’s something she had only done a few times before. We had known each other for a while now; we were both regulars at the Getaway, a bar near work.

I started thinking about how it all began as a love-hate relationship a couple of years ago. We were both competitive pool players. She often beat me because she would stretch out across the table to make a shot, and the fabric of her short skirt would pull tightly across her ass. I could clearly see that her legs did indeed go all the way up. I didn’t really care if I won or lost, as long as we kept playing.

She was always taunting me about my gray hair and calling me “old man," and I took it and kept on smiling. There was never anything between us. She was much younger and very hot. Every guy in place tried to get close to her at one time or another, but I never saw her leave with anyone.

Then things changed between us. It was late, I was by myself, and she was with a group that was breaking up and starting to leave. We both had been doing a bit of drinking, and I was nursing my last one when she flounced over, set her half-empty glass down, slid her ass across the bench across from me, and sat down uninvited.

I said, “What happened? Did you strike out again?”

She said, “Nah, you know I like old men; I've been saving myself for you.” She had said provocative things before, but this was different. She was not smiling; there was a different tone to her voice, and our eyes locked. Finally, she looked away and said, “You sit and rest; I’ll get more drinks," and off she went.

Damn, I thought, after all this time. Later, we were still drinking; she had her shoes off, and her feet were in my lap and between my legs, teasing me, rubbing my cock, and driving me wild. She just sat there, a half smile on her face, nursing her drink, edging me. Then she moved over to my side of the table, sat down, and opened the top two buttons on her blouse. At some point, she had removed her bra, and her nipples were hard, tenting the material of her blouse. She slid her hips tight against me and kissed me for the first time. I love to kiss a woman who has a long tongue and knows how to use it. I put my hand on her thigh, she opened her legs a bit, and I started sliding it toward paradise.

At that point, Nick, the bartender, came over, threw the keys to the efficiency apartment upstairs on the table, and said, "Ok, you two, that’s enough; neither of you is driving anywhere, and you are scaring the other customers, and for crap's sake, Samantha, cover up before you get arrested.” She smiled at him, showed him a little more skin, and started adjusting her clothing. Neither of us looked away.

Nick said, “You know the drill; leave the keys in the mailbox in the morning. Now get out of my bar.” She got up from the table and headed for the apartment. Both of us watched her ass as she left, and I thought she put a little extra swing into it for the both of us. Nick looked at me, shook his head, and walked away. I headed for the apartment.

Samantha called out to me from the next room, bringing me back to the present from my trip down memory lane. She said, “Sam, please go into the bedroom and sit on the bed and wait for me.” I started to protest. I had things I needed to get done. She interrupted and said, “Please just do it, Sam; you won’t regret it.”

I had been sitting on the bed for a few minutes when she walked into the room. My mouth fell open. She was wearing the shortest skirt I had ever seen. It was pleated and barely covered her ass. I could see her panties every time she moved. She was wearing a tight top that showed off her beautiful breasts. It really accentuated her amazing nipples.

She brought her hand out from behind her back and handed me a paddle. I looked at her in that outfit, saw that look in her eyes, and saw the big smile on her face. She was right; I wasn't going to regret this at all.

I ached with lust for her, and I was hard as a rock. Neither of us said a word. There was no role-playing here. I saw the look in her eyes. This was no game for her.

As she stood in front of me, she moved her feet wide apart and stuck her breasts out. She reached down, grabbed the bottom edge of her top, and pulled it up, over her breasts, and off. Her nipples were hard and beautiful. She took one in each hand, rolled them between her thumb and first finger, and made them harder.

She said, “Do you like what you see, Sam?”

I said, “Across my knees, Samantha.”

She walked to me, bent down, and took me into her mouth. She was teasing me, getting me ready for what was about to happen. She used her long tongue under my shaft and took my entire length down her throat. She only pleasured me for a minute or so; then, she began to slide across my lap. Her breasts dragged across my legs. I felt her erect nipples rub against me. Her feet were on the floor on one side of my legs, her ass was in my lap, her breasts were hanging free outside my other leg, and her head and shoulders were on the bed.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

I flipped her short skirt up over her ass and checked out the view. She had on sexy little lace panties. and I could see right through them, and they were soaking wet! I used both hands to slide them slowly down her long legs and left them around her ankles. Then I slowly ran the fingertips of both hands up the backs of her legs, from her ankles to her bottom. She wiggled and made the sweetest little sounds.

Her ass was exquisite. Her cheeks were alabaster and perfect. They were round and full. I loved the way they filled my hands when I massaged them. I loved the channel between them. It set them off beautifully. Soon they would turn a nice shade of red.

She said, “What are you waiting for, Sam? You know you want this as much as I do!”

I ignored the paddle she had handed me; I was going with a bare-handed spanking. I wanted my hands all over her as much as possible, in every way possible.

I rubbed the flat of my palm across her bum and the top of her thighs, and I ran my fingers up and down her spine. I reached around under her and squeezed her breast. I pinched and pulled her nipple again and again, less gently than normal.

She moaned and said, “Spank me, Sam, now." I caressed her gently, with light touches everywhere. She was writhing in my lap. It was time to begin.

I gave her one light swat on her ass. SMACK. I felt her jump in response, and she moaned and said, “Again, harder.“

I began. SMACK. I loved the sound my hand made as it contacted her beautiful flesh. I loved how her cheeks rolled in waves. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. My hand got warm and stung a little, but I bet it was not near as much as her ass did.

She started to squirm in my lap and tried to slide her hands over her cheeks to protect them. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her hands up her back, out of the way.

She pulled her hands loose and began to play with her nipples. I could see her pull and twist them.

She said, “More Sam!”

I continued, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, and on and on. Each time, the sound was a little louder. Each time, she jumped a little higher at the impact. Each time, her yelp was louder. I moved my free hand to her breast, pulled her hand away, and pinched her nipple hard each time my hand landed.

Her legs started shaking, and I stopped to check my handiwork. The spanking had turned both cheeks a beautiful shade of red.

I touched her bum and started rubbing. Her flesh was warm to the touch. I grabbed a bottle of light lotion I kept handy and applied a coating to help cool the burn. I smeared it all over both cheeks and rubbed it in. In the process, her star was exposed. I grazed it lightly with a fingertip wet with lotion and used my thumb to rub it in. She moaned, and the wiggles started again. I applied more lotion and slid my thumb into her star, all the way in.

She said, “Easy, Sam. That’s new to me.” I slowed down to match her pace; this was more about her than it was about me.

She pulled me into bed with her and said, “Put your fingers inside me; I’m ready.”

I slid my hand between her legs and touched her pussy. She was dripping wet. I found her clit and rubbed it in circles for a bit, and then I pushed three fingers into her as I rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her juices flowed like a river across my hand. I tasted her, teased her clit with my lips and tongue, and buried my face in her folds.

She said, "Now, Sam, NOW!”

I pushed her on her back, grabbed her wrists in one hand, pulled her arms up over her head, and held them there. I kissed her passionately and mauled her breasts. She thrashed, moaned, and called my name, and I released her wrists.

She grabbed my cock and guided it into her, and she started clawing my back with her nails. I pounded her relentlessly. She pulled her legs up, wrapped her arms around below her knees, and pulled her thighs against her chest to open herself further for me. This wasn't love-making; this wasn’t tender; this was out and out fucking.

It didn’t take long before we exploded in perfect sync. We were both shaking, sweating, and gasping for breath. I dropped to the bed and lay half on top of her and half on the bed, and I started stroking her as we both came down from our sexual highs. We both drifted in and out.

Finally, she smiled and said, "So, old man, are you ready for dinner, or do you need more time to recover from the workout?”

I didn't say a word. Instead, I started nibbling her neck and her ears and running my fingers down across her belly.

She said, “Oh Sam, don’t tease me like that,” and jumped out of bed. She said, “I’ll throw something to eat together, and then we will do it all over again if you can get it back up.”

I lay there smiling for a few minutes, remembering what had happened and thinking my back was going to be sore in the morning. Then I climbed out of bed and headed for the kitchen. I thought it would be hard to say goodbye to this one.

Published 
Written by StoriesPlease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments