Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desire Play

"Final consultation taking a wild turn"

9
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story written on here. Hope y'all are going to enjoy reading as much as I did writing it."

It was an ordinary boring Friday, and I was stuck at home finishing my thesis. No matter how hard I tried to focus on it, my mind has always wandered to him. Mr. S. Suddenly, as if we shared some form of telepathic communication, an email from him popped up on my screen.

Good evening, Ms. M, how is your thesis going? I was just wondering whether you needed my help with anything. I will be more than glad to provide the last final consultation before your big day arrives.

Best regards, Mr. S.

Despite my dominant nature, this man is somehow always able to make me feel like his slave. Just a silly little email from him makes me feel on top of the world. Of course, I need the consultation. I need everything he has to teach me. Because even thou I make it seem like I have my shit together and know what I'm doing, I know nothing and I need his guidance. I grabbed my phone to type in a reply.

Good evening, Mr. S. Would it be possible for me to come to your office next Friday? I still have this unfinished part and a couple more touch-ups that have to be done.

Ms. M

I reread the email a couple of times as I always do. Looking for incoherences that probably are not even there, it's just the perfectionist in me, and I finally clicked send.

It's here. The day I'm meeting him for my final consultation. We had a couple of them actually, and I feel as if we had grown closer to each other even more during them. The topic of my thesis intrigues us both, well, that might be the reason for our bonding, or perhaps it is my power of seduction and his alluring blue eyes. Whatever the reason is, it doesn't matter. I just want it to last. Only a few things in my life last, so please let this be what lasts.

When I came into his office, he was busy grading papers. I had a minute to silently admire him before he noticed that I was there. I remembered the first time I met him. He had just completed his post-graduate studies, was a newlywed, and started teaching at this university. He looked so full of life back then. Joyous and excited. The truth is that a lot has happened in his life during those three years. Some people might have said that he was in love with his wife, but since the beginning, I just knew that something was a disturbing factor. I knew that he was not happy in that marriage. I got to witness the downfall of it right in front of my very eyes. His late comings to the seminars, spilled coffees, and tired eyes. Rumors have spread quickly around the university claiming that me and my frequent visits to his office are the reason for him divorcing his wife now. It's simply not the truth. Have they not detected the misery in his eyes?

"Ahh, Allie, welcome. Have a seat. I was just correcting some mistakes on yesterday's seminars tests."

He let out the biggest sigh and stretched in his chair. Fuck. This man and the things he's doing to my body even without touching me. I sat on the big blue couch opposing him, nervously digging through my purse until I found my USB. I grabbed it and enthusiastically showed it to him.

"It's here! Our work!"

"You mean your work eh?" He said jokingly and raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, my work whatever but I can't deny that you have helped me tons."

"Okay so let's see what we got here. Hmm, very good I'm so proud of you, Allie, but you're sure that you want to keep this part?"

He pointed at the middle section of the third paragraph. Fuck. It was my nonsensical erotic story draft.

"It's nothing. We can just ignore that and move to the next part here." I'm a fucking dumbass.

"Nooo, Allie, now that I've seen it I can't just unsee it. What was it about? Show me."

He stood up from the chair, sat on the table, and pulled me closer to him. Fuck. I can feel his satin shirt. When I said earlier that we are getting closer to each other this is by far the closest we have ever been. Allie think! You can't just let him do to you whatever he wants. But maybe you'd like it. My inner voice protested. His tie is loosened up. Hmmm, I am going to use that to my advantage. Although, in my story, I had more appropriate tools. I quickly grabbed the tie and tied his hands behind his back with it.

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

"Ohh so this is how the story starts?" he asked mischievously.

"Come with me!" I said demandingly and led him to the couch. It turned out that deciding on a cute blue twirly skirt was the perfect outfit choice for this meeting. I sat down on the couch, looked deep into his eyes while he was kneeling in front of me, and said: "I want your fingers inside of me. I have been wanting them inside of me since the first time I saw you writing on that damn board."

"First, you have to untie me silly." He and his audacity to grin at me like that. Of course, Mr smartass won again. The second I untied his hands, he threw me on the couch, and suddenly he was on top of me.

"Tell me how it feels having someone put you in your place?"A hot wave rushed through my body when he started kissing my neck. Then he slowly moved his hand on my pussy and started rubbing my clit through the panties.

"It- it... it feels amazing," I murmured.

As soon as I gave him the praise, he pulled my panties to the side and came down on me. The first time his tongue hit my clit, I was not able to control myself and instinctively secured his head with my thighs. He was moving his tongue rhythmically and skillfully. I couldn't stop making whiny little noises. He put his fingers inside of me and licked my clit at the same time.

"Do you like it?" He raised his head and looked at me while breathing heavily.

"Mhhmm uhhh yes I love it, Jacob."

"I am going to make you cum so hard. I want you to pull my hair as you cum, okay?"

"Yes. Yes, I will." I agreed without hesitation.

His fingers and tongue were moving so in sync that I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I let out the biggest sigh as I was pulling his hair roughly. When he finished, he sat down on the couch. The look in his eyes revealed that it was worth it.

"Come here to me, my sweetie."

I sat on his lap, and we started to make out passionately.

"My boy is so hard."

I smiled and grabbed his dick through the pants.

I unbuttoned his shirt showing off his almost bare chest. I started to lick his nipples. He wanted to stop me, but I quickly snatched the tie and tied his hands again.

"Don't make it hard for yourself. You wanted me to show you remember?"

At first, he was surprisingly quiet, but as soon as I moved to his neck, he started to make little noises. I unzipped his pants and took hold of his hard dick. I began going up and down really slowly.

"Fuck this is torture."

"But you want to be tortured, don't you?"

"Only by you."

"Ahhh don't stop, please, don't stop."

He was moaning heavily as I was sucking him off.

"Professor, you're making too much noise, shut up!" I took off my panties, put them in his mouth, and continued my job. "Ohh so you would like to cum huh? Not without my permission, darling." When he was reaching his orgasm, I thought to myself: Am I gonna ruin him? No, I am gonna let him cum. I pulled the panties out of his mouth because I'm a sucker for male orgasmic moans and wanted to know so badly what his sounds like. It sounded exactly like I have been imagining it.

Lying on his chest felt like a dream come true and it seemed like the world has stopped. In that little corner office with the sun setting and the smell of cherry blossoms coming in through the open window, there was just me and him.

"I love you," I said, and for the first time in my life, it was a genuine confession.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you more than I have anyone in my life."

I feel like he meant it too.

Published 
Written by Stargirl56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments