Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An English Country Lady Wants More - part three

"Aunt Gwen broadens her horizons"

18
0 Comments 0
697 Views 697
2.0k words 2.0k words

Gwen and I were lying in bed, bathing in the afterglow of a particularly strenuous fuck; Aunt Gwen is a changed lady these days.

"I've been thinking about it, I've decided I want to get something going with Fiona," she said.

"Fiona?" 

"Yes, the woman in the choir, you know, the one I told you about."

"The one that fancies you? Her name is Fiona?" I said.

"Yes, we've been to lunch."

"Have you indeed, well good for you, you realise I'm going to want chapter and verse of your every move."

"Do you still want to get involved? I thought you might have been joking."

"Let's see how you get on with her, you might want her all to yourself, or she might not want a man involved." The very idea of a threesome with Gwen was a huge turn-on for me.

"So how did the lunch go, how did it happen, what did you talk about?" I said.

"We were just chatting after choir practice. She still had her eyes glued to my boobs, which was quickening my pulse. It was almost as though we both had this mutual attraction which was making me almost breathless, so it just seemed natural to suggest we go for a drink," she enthused.

"Wow, how exciting. How did that go?"

"Pretty fabulous actually. Once we were alone away from church she just opened up. She's twenty-four and from a village just outside town. She's an accomplished cellist, loves Italy, and studied music there. After a couple of wines, she said she thought she was bisexual but had little experience either way. She was a lot more flirtatious than I expected, almost like a besotted schoolgirl. Which all added to the thrill. I mean I’m pushing fifty, a married woman, and this lovely creature is besotted with my tits; it’s pretty unbelievable, isn’t it."

"Not really, lots of people are besotted with your tits," I said.

But what hit me was the flutter somewhere in my tummy and lower down, I'd never had that with a woman. When we said goodbye she took my hand in both of hers, kissed me very briefly on the lips, and said she really hoped we could be friends, good close friends, she added as an afterthought.

"Fuck me, Gwen, it's on isn't it, it's there if you want it."

Gwen didn't answer right away, she was thinking hard about it, then, "Yes, I think so, I do think so."

"So why are you so concerned?" I asked.

Again she thought hard before answering. "I don't... I'm not sure what I'm getting into Mark. She's half my age, young and impressionable. As much as I want to get her into my bed," she giggled, "Oops, I'm being naughty now. But I don't want to end up complicating things with us and a lovesick young puppy trailing after me I don't need."

"Hmm, I see what you mean."

Her reply gave me food for thought too. Her reference to "complicating things for us" worried me just a tad; as much as I cared for Gwen and loved fucking her, for me there was never going to be an "us."

The thought of Gwen and her young lover had made me horny. I swung a leg over Gwen and straddled her, my cock was full on by then and throbbing between her gorgeous breasts. “Fiona is going to love these tits you know,” I said as I began a slow pull between them, “I’m going to jerk off on them while you describe to me how you’re going to seduce her.”

“I don’t think it’ll take much seduction darling,” she said, catching her breath as she lifted her breasts and enclosed my cock between them. “I think she’s primed and as ready as I am.” Gwen watched me sliding my cock on the pre cum between her tits, she sensed my urgency increasing and began to breathe hard. “You’re really getting off on this aren’t you, you dirty bastard, the thought of me fucking her.”

“You bet auntie, it’s really doing it for me.” I panted.

“Come on then baby, cum on my big tits with your lovely big cock, cum all over them. Cum for auntie.”

I shot a huge load over those wonderful breasts, making sure I covered both thick brown nipples equally. A second spurt hit Gwen in the throat and a third in her left eye, which sent her into a fit of giggles.

Gwen sat up in bed studiously removing some dangling cum from her eyebrow. “Don’t get too carried away with your expectations for this threesome. Even if it happens I doubt she’ll be very experienced.”

“Well, you didn’t have much either, and look at you now. Anyway I’ve got enough for the three of us.”

It was only a matter of days before Gwen had arranged her first date with Fiona. 

“We met at Enzo’s, a little wine bar in the town. I couldn’t remember ever dressing up for a date before, though I must have. I was wildly excited and had to keep reminding myself I was the cool, more controlled older participant.”

She said Fiona took her breath away as she stepped through the door. “She wore the iconic little black number. She looked adorable and I wanted her more than ever. I couldn't believe I was here with such a gorgeous young woman.”

Gwen’s eyes were on fire as she related her story and I was horny as fuck with expectation. “You know I’m going to fuck the ass off you as soon as you’ve finished,” I said.

“We ordered wine. Fiona could come across as a little bookish at first but with a couple of glasses of wine, she changed completely. 

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

She said how pleased she was that I asked her out and that she knew staring at my tits was pretty obvious but she just couldn’t help herself. 

She became very tactile over our meal, offering her hand across the table for me to hold and fixing me with long affectionate looks.

After the second bottle, we headed back to the vicarage, holding hands like lovers and stopping to kiss now and then. 

As soon as we were through the door we were kissing, really kissing. Fiona was all over my tits and breathing so heavily I thought she might pass out. “Let's go upstairs,” she pleaded.

We stood naked before each other apart from my knickers that I’d embarrassingly left on. Fiona placed her hands on my breasts and just said, "Oh my god." 

We fondled for ages, kissing, lots of kissing. She ran her hands over my belly and into my knickers. She found my pussy which made me feel faint; I hadn’t had a sexual surge like that since my uni days. She held her hand there for a moment whilst engaging her middle finger with my swelling labia. She said how surprised she was at my pubes but loved them. She said how wet I was and put her fingers inside me, seeking out my clit and caressing it gently.

We took to the bed and she placed her leg between mine and manoeuvred her body so we could grind our cunts together, while still kissing nonstop. Her shaved pussy meshed beautifully with my bush, the fever between us was mind-blowing.

She said Fiona's breasts were gorgeous. They were smaller and more pendulous than hers. Her nipples were pert, very dark, hyper-sensitive, and responded beautifully to her tongue. But it was when she went down on Fiona that blew her mind.

Her pussy was so pretty and perfect and she smelled delicious. I lapped her pussy lips like a cat and tongued her clit. I could hear her groans and stifled screams; it was so fucking horny and I was in heaven. 

I was pinching her nipples hard, which she seemed to like, and reached my tongue as far into her gorgeous love tunnel as I could. She began to tremble almost uncontrollably and suddenly a gush of warm lady cum hit my face.

Fiona was shaking like a leaf. “Fuck, that's never happened to me before, I've only read about it and wasn't sure it was a thing.”

I told her to look at my face.

"It's a thing,” I said.

She kissed me hard and said she wanted to feel that again, she said it was amazing. I told her she was amazing.

“Wow, did she stay the night?”

“No, she wanted to but I didn’t want it.”

“Why ever not,” I said.

“Because things had moved so fast, ridiculously fast. I thought she was a heartbeat from telling me she loved me.”

“Fuck!”

“Exactly.”

A week had passed and Gwen had gone very quiet over her new lady. Her appetite for sex with me, however, was stronger than ever. After four days of being with me night and day, it was too much; I had to tell her straight out that it was time for a bit of space between us. I immediately regretted it because I think it hurt her, so I suggested we go for a meal that night.

I’d been dying to ask Gwen for days how things were between her and Fiona but I sensed all was not well. In the end over a drink, she volunteered the answer.

“You’ve probably guessed I’m a bit conflicted,” she said.

“Well, you haven't said anything and you haven’t seen her?”

“No, I texted to say I had some stuff to do with you and would call her a bit later.”

“So what’s up?”

“Don’t get me wrong, I could go for her. I’m certainly dying to fuck her again. But something tells me this is a kind of critical time; if I keep it up with her much longer I’m in up to my neck. It just frightens me. How would you be if I was full-on with her? Would I be able to get out? It’s just too much, I want the world to stop while I think it out.”

I could tell Gwen was upset over everything; in a matter of months, she’d gone from being in a boring joyless relationship to having no husband and two lovers!

I dare not mention it but I had my own interest in the situation as well. I didn't want Gwen to end her relationship with Fiona before she'd arranged the threesome, or at least until maybe I would get the chance to fuck Fiona myself! This was not terribly noble of me I know, but Gwen's account of their lovemaking still played out in my mind!

"Look," I said. "You've hardly begun with Fiona. Why not enjoy her while you can, you're clearly loving it? Why not tell her how you feel and calm her down a little. Don't end it because you're scared, that would be crazy. Think of yourself. You've had some miserable years with Miles, it's time to enjoy yourself."

I asked her to stay that night, I thought she needed it.

Gwen was much brighter in the morning. We enjoyed a gentler more meaningful sex session than I could recall before and over breakfast she told me her plan.

"You're right of course about Fiona, she's just a kid and a bit smitten by the older woman thing. I'm going to try to keep her calm for a couple of weeks and enjoy that fabulous body of hers, and then I think I'll begin gently introducing the threesome thing, It's exciting me just thinking about it."

Buying a cottage in the country was supposed to be my gradual transition into middle age. But I hadn't planned for Aunt Gwen. It was turning out to be nothing of the kind!

Published 
Written by Bergerac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors