Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh What A Relief

"Relief can come in several ways"

15
10 Comments 10
4.3k Views 4.3k
458 words 458 words

Author's Notes

"I have often seen women disappear at the spot I had in mind, beside the highway to Geelong. Their gait made what they had in mind obvious. Now a service station has been built opposite so they can go there."

It was a warmish afternoon that day. I had finished work early and was glad to be heading on the long drive home. I was looking forward to getting home, throwing off my clothes, and walking around the house naked in the warm winter sun. The drive was going uneventfully when my bladder started to remind me of its presence. Since there was no wayside stop for at least twenty kilometres, I kept an eye out for some scrub beside the road, which I could hide for long enough.  I swear it was the longest ten minutes I have ever spent. Finally, some bushes were where it was safe to pull off the road.

I stopped, grabbed a couple of tissues and darted into the bushes. As I was squatting there and feeling utter relief, a guy sidled in front of me. While keeping an eye on the traffic, he unzipped and pulled his cock out. He had not noticed me until I moved to wipe my pussy. 

He turned and said, “Hello there,” looking down at me. “May I do that for you?” he asked. 

I was so surprised; I was still squatting there with exposed pussy in full view. He bent over and patted my pussy dry with his tissue, folded it over and wiped his cock, which by that time had grown a little.  He bent over again, to wipe me more, and started to kiss me. That time, his finger also touched my arsehole. I let out a little moan as we kissed. He tickled my clit. I moaned again as he inserted the tip of his finger.

“Let’s move away from the wet ground a bit”, he said. 

I stood up, and we walked a few metres further into the bushes. By this time, I was so damn horny, I wasn't thinking straight. This total stranger helped himself to a feel of my pussy and I never slapped him or kicked him in the nuts? That is not like me at all. I wanted to put a hand on his cock and feel it.  So, I did and tugged it a little. Now he moaned. We kissed again while he inserted his finger, and I tugged his cock. I wanted to fuck him there and then. So, I spun around and took his cock, guided it into me and started to move back and forth on it. We were both so horny by then, that we both came quickly.

We straightened our clothes. As I stepped towards the car, I turned my head back. “See you at home, in half an hour, darling.”

We climbed back into our cars and, relieved, continued our journey.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments