Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Run

"Maya has some unexpected company on her morning run."

11
8 Comments 8
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Maya placed one sneaker-clad foot against the tire of her car and stretched out a toned leg. She tipped her head back, enjoying the early morning sun caressing the skin of her bare shoulders. She wore a low-cut tank top over her sports bra and tight running pants that hugged her round ass. Switching to stretch the other leg, she turned her music on and placed a headphone in each ear. Giving her leg one last stretch, she set off at a light jog into the running trail behind her.

As she did every morning, Maya soon found herself lost in the rhythm of her run. Her sneakers hit the pavement in time with her music. She passed a few other runners, but she was mostly alone as she headed deeper into the woods. Though she couldn't hear anything over her music, she soon got the uneasy sense of another person being near her. She glanced quickly over her shoulder and, squinting into the sun, could see a tall man wearing sunglasses and a baseball hat a few yards back.

She hated having people run that close to her. She preferred running alone, with just her thoughts and the occasional squirrel for company. She slowed down a little to let him pass her. The man slowed his pace as well. Her forehead creasing in irritation at having her solitude intruded upon, Maya sped up. She glanced over her shoulder again and was now a little alarmed to see that the man kept pace with her once more. In fact, he seemed to have gotten closer. She quickened her pace again, but the man continued to run faster, shortening the distance between them.

She knew she was being silly, but she was getting nervous anyway. She was a small woman, and now on the most deserted part of the trail. She began to sprint, her feet pounding against the pavement, her headphones falling out of her ears and swinging against her. She could hear his footsteps gaining on her and fought back panic.

She pushed herself harder, her breath coming in shallow gasps now.

His footsteps were right behind her.

And then she was being jerked backward, rough hands seizing her around the waist.

She whirled, her fist clenched, ready to hit her assailant as hard as she could in the nose.

The man quickly moved one hand up to shield his face, knocking her arm away. “Maya! Relax, it's me,” a familiar voice said.

“Jack?” she panted incredulously, finally getting a good look at him. “Jesus fuck. I was about to pepper spray you.”

“You don't have any pepper spray,” he said, rather smugly, pulling her against his chest.

“Maybe I should,” she replied, pulling away and frowning up at him. “You're a dick.”

“You like it,” he laughed.

“No,” she said, but the corners of her mouth turned up slightly around her pout. She leaned against him to catch her breath and hide her smile.

“You know what I like?” he asked, kissing the top of her head.

“Don't care,” she said, trying to still sound angry.

“Your butt,” he replied, sliding his hands down her waist to grab a pert ass cheek in each hand. “I followed it all the way here.” He grinned down at her.

“Dick,” she said again, turning her face up to smile at him.

“You like my dick?” He pulled her hips to him, grinding against her a little.

“I meant you are a dick,” she laughed. He leaned down and moved his mouth to her neck, exhaling softly against her. “What are you...” she trailed off as he licked her earlobe, her fingers tightening into his sides.

“What if...” she started to protest. He licked down to her shoulder. She leaned against him more, her breath quickening.

“You're easy,” he laughed, pulling her off the trail into the woods.

“Am not,” she quipped, pressing herself up against him and wiggling her hips.

He pushed her up against the trunk of a broad tree. The rough bark dug into the bare flesh of her back and shoulders, as he moved his mouth over hers, kissing her lustfully.

Drammaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Drammaya

“I think you're easy,” she giggled, running her hand over the front of his shorts and stroking his already hardening member through the fabric. He groaned against her neck and twitched at her touch. She slid her hand underneath his waistband, and gently wrapped her hand around him.

“Maybe we're both easy,” he conceded, hardening fully in her grasp. He ran his hands down her sides, grabbing the waistband of her running pants and tugging them down over her hips. “Turn around.”

She smiled up at him mischievously and gave his cock one last squeeze before removing her hand from his shorts. She spun around slowly, knowing he was aching to see her bare ass. When her back was to him, she cocked her head back, looking over her shoulder as she shook her butt at him.

“Damn,” Jack groaned in appreciation and smacked her lightly on the ass. He pulled his shorts down low enough to free his cock, and pressed it up against her ass cheek. Maya shimmied back against him, and then bent over, bracing herself against the tree trunk with her hands. He pushed the now throbbing head of his cock against her, not surprised at how wet she already was. It never took much to get Maya going.

She thrust back against him, wanting all of him inside her. He put his hands on her hips, controlling her movement. She whimpered and tried to rock her hips, but he wouldn't let her. He pushed himself inside her slowly, teasing her. She moaned as he filled her with every delicious inch of his cock. He loosened his grip on her hips for a moment, letting her rock back against him a little.

Then, he grabbed her and rammed into her hard, giving her what she wanted. “Oh, fuck,” she cried out, her head tipping back in pleasure. He leaned over her, running his hands up her side and under her sports bra to squeeze her breasts. He pinched her nipples roughly between his fingers, making her gasp.

“Wait,” she hissed, trying to stand up. Jack paused. A jogger ran by on the trail, oblivious to their presence.  Jack thrust into her hard, making her bite her lip to stifle a yelp. “You’re going to get us in trouble,” she giggled.

Then he pulled backward, yanking himself all the way out of her. He spun her around fast and pulled her against him, steadying her. She moved her arms around his neck, kissing him. With his hands underneath her ass, he picked her up and laid her down at the trunk of the tree. He yanked her running pants down around her ankles and bent her legs up. With her legs on his shoulders, and her pants and feet behind his head, he plowed into her again. She scratched up his arms, moaning louder, her pussy tightening around him. He leaned over her, bending her almost in half.

“Fuck fuck fuck,” she cried. She was soaking wet and writhing underneath him.

He moved one hand to roughly rub her clit, and she cried out, bucking against him wildly as she climaxed.  As she squeezed around him, he slammed into her, his own release getting close.

“Come in me,” she pleaded.

He grabbed her toned calves and pushed himself up. He looked down, and the sight of his dick pounding into her tight hole shoved him over the edge.

“Fuck,” he growled, thrusting into her while she kept tightening around him. He gripped her calves harder and exploded into her. He continued to pump into her until he was empty, then pulled her legs off his shoulders.

He tugged his shorts up and stood up, leaning against the tree. He looked down over Maya, who still lay there with her legs spread, catching her breath. Her thighs were slick with a mixture of his come and her own wetness. She stretched and grabbed her pants, drawing them back up her legs and over her hips.

“That’s going to be fun to run back in,” he laughed, extending a hand and pulling her to her feet.

She laughed too. “You're such a dick.”

 

Published 
Written by LittleBlueCat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments