Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing my life.

"Kasandra changes her life."

20
13 Comments 13
10.0k Views 10.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Competition Entry: Change

I had lived in the city all my life, I didn’t want to anymore. I had grown up, married and had children in the city. After my kids had married and my husband passed away, I had nothing holding me back. The stench of fumes and the noise was another reason to go. I wanted the clean air and the quiet life.

I researched and researched where I should go and found a small village with big parks and walks in the vicinity. I didn’t really research the community. As far as I could tell it was all a normal village.

I sold most of my worldly possessions and bought a small cottage with a garden. It was in the heart of the village and I presumed I would soon get to know everyone. I arrived at my new home and one of my sons helped me move in. We saw a neighbour standing, trimming a hedge of her front garden. She was naked, but I thought nothing of it. After all, it’s her own home, she can do as she wishes. 

After my son left, it took me a day or two to get used to my new surroundings, but I was adjusting well. I did notice that an awful a lot of people seemed to be naked. I walked to the shops for the first time, and as I walked in I noticed the girl behind the counter was naked too.

She smiled at me, “you must be new here. Here is a leaflet about what goes on about town.”

As I looked down at what she had handed me it dawned on me, I was living in a nudist colony. Not only that, by looking at the leaflet I could see they were very sexually orientated. Now, as an older woman with many years behind me, I had become quite open-minded, but this was something completely different. I thanked the girl and did my shopping.

I went back home and right away stripped off. I walked over to my mirror and looked at my naked body. I quite liked what I saw. For a woman in her late fifties, having given birth to four children, I still looked quite good. My full breasts hadn’t sagged much and being an active woman, I was still slim and sexy. What I liked the most of all about my body, is something teens have seemed to have gone crazy over the past few years, my booty. I loved my natural round ass and my crotch was not too bad either. I decided right then and there to adopt my village’s nudist policy, but first I had to masturbate.

I started to walk about naked and it felt exhilarating. At first, I was shy about my body being naked, but soon I got over it. It became second nature and soon I had met a few women my own age to hang out and gossip with.

oo0oo

It was about a month after I had moved in, and I decided it was time to really explore my new surroundings. The best place to start would be a walk along the forest road. Apparently, it was a place where people frequently stopped to have sex. Plus, it would be getting closer to nature, something my whole new outlook was about.

I walked slowly towards the edge of my small village, feeling the cool breeze against my naked skin. It made my nipples hard and got me slightly horny. I waved and smiled at a few passers-by, as I recognized some of them.

I got to the forest edge, feeling the breeze from the trees. I walked into the forest and felt like one with nature. The green leaves, the smell of fresh oxygen sweeping through, it really turned me on. That was when I saw them. I saw this gorgeous girl in her late thirties getting fucked up against a tree while another guy was standing there watching them as he jerked off his cock.

I wanted in.

I walked up behind them, making sure to make noise as to not shock them. I stood next to the young man that was the spectator and slid my hand over his soft young ass. He smiled at me as the sexy girl getting fucked smiled up at me too.

I slid my hand over my new friend’s cock, taking over from him and jerking him off. His cock wasn’t the biggest I had ever seen. But it was a nice size. I decided that my new friend should get a blowjob, so I got to my knees in front of him. I started to suck his pretty cock and felt his hand slide through my hair. I sucked him off for a few minutes, the sound of the woman groaning right behind me.

I was pulled up by my new young lover and turned around. I leaned up against the tree next to the young girl and felt the man’s cock slide up against my pussy. It was exciting and exhilarating to feel a young cock up against my pussy for the first time in ages. My hands rested on the tree and the young woman repositioned herself to stand next to me. He looked so hot getting fucked and I could feel my young lover starting to pound my puss from behind.

I’m not sure what came over me because I had never done anything like that before, I slipped my hand under the girl and started to caress her breasts. Both men seemed to have the same idea as they repositioned us ladies, so we were standing in front one another, our bodies squashed together.

The girl kissed me, snaking her tongue into my mouth as we both got fucked from behind. I had never done anything with another woman before and it seemed so natural to make out with her as we both got fucked.

The guy fucking me cupped both my breasts, squeezing them as we fucked. His hands seemed to roam my body, spanking me and touching me. I knew he was going to make me cum and pushed back against him. He seemed to really enjoy making me squirm and carried on pounding my pussy for all he was worth.

By then, the other couple were on the forest floor and the guy was pounding the girl for all he was worth. I could see he was close and she held him close as they fucked.

My guy pulled his cock from my pussy and turned me around to face him. He pushed me up against the tree and slipped his cock back inside me. As he got back into the rhythm of fucking me, we started to make out.

I held him close and told him repeatedly to cum inside me. His handsome face contorted with pleasure as his whole body seemed to jerk. I could feel him getting close and knew he was going to make me cum too.

“Yes, cum inside me, please,” I begged.

It seemed to do it for him, as he seemed to cum up inside me right away, which in turn, made me orgasm too. We stood there, his cock buried deep inside me, panting as we both came down from our intense orgasms.

Finally, he pulled out of me and I saw the other couple was standing there waiting for us. The girl pulled me close and kissed me passionately.

“Did my husband fuck you good? I hope he did, it looked hot as hell.”

I smiled and blushed at the realization that I just had sex with a married man. She saw the look on my face and laughed.

“Don’t worry honey, we’re in an open marriage. By the way, this is our Vicar.”

To that, I was shocked. He smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips. We all started walking out of the forest together and me and my new young female friend had our arms around each other’s waist.

“You must be Kasandra, the woman that moved into the cottage off the main street? Well, welcome to the village and I’m sure you’ll have a great sex life here. There are so many people to see and do. In fact, this coming weekend we are having a late-night picnic by the river, come by and I will personally make love to you a make sure to introduce you to some studs. I’m sure the Vicar would like a go too.”

I smiled and all four of us parted ways. When I got in I had a shower and decided to relax in my garden. I lay back and drifted off to a nice sleep. When I awoke, I spent the rest of the evening relaxing and doing my usual reading and things.

The week seemed to go by quickly and I had made a few new friends. The Vicar came by over the weekend and fucked me good. We spent the rest of the day in bed together talking and getting to know each other. He seemed nice and was a decent lover too.

The day of the midnight picnic arrived and Jessica, the girl from the forest, came around to remind me to come. She said she had a wonderful surprise in store for me, I couldn’t wait.

That evening, before ten o’clock, I had a shower and put on my best scent. I made my way towards the river and I wasn’t too long before I found everyone. It looked amazing, about twenty-five people, all naked milling around and talking and laughing. It seemed to be a great atmosphere, and I couldn’t wait to join in.

I found Jessica and her husband making out by the river bed, and when they noticed me coming, they stopped. Jessica pulled me close, kissing me deeply and touching me up. Her husband stood behind me and I could feel his hard cock up against my butt.

Jessica led me by the hand and introduced me so some of the people there. They all seemed genuinely happy to see me, some even kissing me as a greeting. I met some great people and all in all it was turning out to be a great evening.

We ate some hotdogs next to a nice hot bonfire that had been lit and Jessica’s husband seemed to not be able to take his hands off me. I was enjoying his attention, especially when he groped my butt. I was pretty sure Jessica knew exactly what was going on, and soon this was confirmed.

“Kasandra, my husband would love another go with you, but this time I want in too. I so want to eat you out and make you cum.”

I laughed and kissed her softly on the lips. It turned into a full-blown passionate make-out session and our hands roamed each other’s bodies. She slipped her hand between my legs and started to rub at my pussy and soon we were both laying on the grass making out. I could feel her knee pushing up against my crotch, mine doing the same to hers. I could feel her wet pussy rubbing up against my leg, making me groan in her mouth.

As we ground against each other I felt a cock push between our faces. I looked up to see her husband giving me a big smile. It so turned me on to know I was wanted and to know we were doing this in front of twenty odd other people. Jessica started to suck off her husband, really going to town on that dick a mere inch away from my face. I wanted in, so I wrapped my lips around his large balls, sucking them for all I was worth.

Soon Jessica and I were taking turns sucking on his juicy cock, making him groan and grunt. I felt his hand on the back of my head and he started to fuck my mouth, his cock going deep into my throat. I was so engrossed in sucking him off that I didn’t realise that Jessica was no longer beside me. She had taken up position between my legs and had started to eat me out. I had never had a woman lick me before and her tongue seemed to do amazing work.

I was in heaven, a large cock in my mouth and a tongue up my cunt was making me feel so good. I decided that I need to get fucked and pulled away from them both. I lay back on the grass and beckoned Jessica on top of me. I was slightly apprehensive, but for the first time in my life, another woman pussy was lowered onto my face. I started to gently lick her, doing to her what I knew I liked. As I licked her sweet hole, her husband pushed his cock back inside me, fucking me for the second time.

YourSpecialLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSpecialLady

Every few hard slams, he pulled his cock from my pussy, giving it to his wife to suck on. I was loving it, and it wasn’t long before I was really getting off. I could tell he was not going to last too long and I could not help myself but beg him to cum deep inside me. In my maturing years, I didn’t have to worry about pregnancy, so I really wanted to feel his load inside me. Jessica seemed to find it really hot too and climbed off me to kiss her husband.

As they made out, I could hear Jessica talking dirty to him.

“Yes baby, that’s it, cum deep inside her tight pussy. Creampie her cunt. I want to see all that cum dribbling out of her.”

It seemed all the encouragement he needed, and he lay flat on top me and pounded my cunt as hard as he could. His teeth gritted, and I could hear them grinding together in my ear. Then I felt it, I felt him flooding my pussy with his sweet cum. Once again, like the last time, the force of his orgasm pushed me over the brink and made me orgasm too.

He rolled off me and right away Jessica took his place. I watched as she buried her head between my legs and started to lap all his cum out of my cunt. I just lay back, enjoying her tongue sucking and eating at my tight hole. It wasn’t too long before she brought me to my second full orgasm. 

All three of us lay on the grass, exhausted. I looked up at the night sky, watching the stars twinkle. It was then obstructed by two pairs of legs that were topped with two beautiful, large cocks. Then I heard them talk.

“Mom, Jason and I are going home.”

Jessica stood up, and I decided to follow suit. Jessica gave me a peck on the lips and held my hand.

“Boys, before you go home, let me introduce you to Kasandra. Boys, this is Kasandra, the woman I spoke about. Kasandra, these are my son’s, Jason and Tony, they are twins and are nineteen. I told them all about you.”

I smiled at the boys, they looked a lot like their dad, but I could see a lot of Jessica in them too. They both leant forward. Taking turns to give me a peck on the lips. We all made small talk and Jessica decided it was time for her whole family to go home. I was invited to come stay the night. I did just that and spent my night sandwiched between Jessica and her husband.

I awoke early, as was my usual custom, and found that Jessica and her husband had beat me to it. I made my way downstairs to see Jessica sitting with her two sons eating breakfast. They all smiled at me and I was given a cup of coffee.

Jason moved seats to sit next to me and slid his hand over my thigh. I could not help myself but open my legs to him and he smiled sweetly at me.

“Tony and I are going over to the beach today, want to come with?”

I looked at Jessica, who just smiled at me. I decided what the heck and agreed. After all, I knew it would mean more sex. I had been getting fucked more than I had since my husband passed so I was enjoying the attention. We arranged for me to go home and freshen up properly and they would pick me up an hour or so later.

Once back at home, I showered and tidied my home a bit. I got a bag together with a large towel and some sunscreen, I had been using it more often now that I had been walking about naked everywhere. I was just ready when I heard a hoot from a car outside.

I walked out the door and Jason got out the car to open the door for me. I climbed into the car and he got in the seat beside me. As we drove, Jason’s hand seemed to roam my body. He said nothing, just touched me.

Finally, the car stopped and we all got out. Tony took my hand and led me directly to the beach. It wasn’t really a beach, it was more like a quiet alcove by the sea. No one was around besides us and I felt the sea breeze against my breasts, making my nipples stand to attention. It seemed to have the same effect for the boys as they both had raging hard-ons. I laid out my towel and handed Jason my sunscreen.

“How’s about you and your brother rub some sunscreen onto my body?”

I knew what was going to happen and I waited for these two handsome brothers to start touching me up. Sure enough, Jason stood behind me as Tony stood in front. They had both squirted some cream into their hands and started to rub it into my skin. Both pairs of hands roamed my body, squeezing every nook and cranny. They massaged the cream into my butt, breasts and even into my already sopping wet pussy.

I could not take anymore, these young strapping lads, with their huge, juicy cocks, was too much for me. I just wanted to suck them off. I got to my knees and they both stood in front of me. I wrapped my hand around each cock, jerking them both off.

The sun beat down on us as I started to suck on them, taking one, then the other into my mouth. I slurped on those cocks like a teenage whore, enjoying every second those cocks were in my mouth. They both seemed to enjoy the way I sucked on them because after a few minutes of cock sucking they pulled away.

They helped me lay back on my towel and as Tony buried his head between my legs, Jason went to work on my breasts. I just lay there and let them pleasure me, and pleasure it was. They both used their tongues expertly and seemed to know exactly what to do. It wasn’t long before my back was arching, and an orgasm washed over me.

Tony, who was already between my legs, was to first to enter me. His cock was a lot bigger than his fathers, and he worked my pussy into a frenzy. He slammed into my cunt hard, grunting and groaning with every thrust. Jason sat and watched as he stroked his cock. He leant forward and started to make out with me as my hand wrapped around his cock, stroking him in the same rhythm as his brother was fucking me.

They seemed to come to some agreement without me knowing because they switched. Tony was making out with me and Jason was ploughing me. Jason was more ferocious than his brother and thicker. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it wasn’t long before my orgasm overtook me.

Jason pulled his cock from my pussy and looked at his brother, who blushed. I knew they wanted something, but were afraid to ask. I pulled them close, kissing each in turn.

“Whatever you want, ask. I am all yours today.”

Tony seemed to come to his senses first.

“Kasandra, have you ever been fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time? We want to DP you.”

I had to admit I had never had a cock up my ass before. Plenty of toys, just never a cock. The thought of them both sharing me and taking both my holes at the same time was a real turn on. I agreed to let them have me in any way they wanted.

Tony picked me up to her feet and pulled me close to him. I could feel my breasts press against his chest as his big cock slipped back inside me. He kissed me deeply and slid his hand over my ass, spreading my cheeks wide apart. I realised why he was doing a second later as Jason’s hard cock pushed up against my ass. It didn’t take much for him to slip his cock past my sphincter and right up my butt.

I had never had a cock in my ass before and I have to say the feeling was exhilarating. It was a new-found pleasure and I could not help but encourage the boys to fuck me harder. They could only comply, as they worked out a rhythm in which to fuck me best. As one pushed in, one pulled out, and this way they both fucked me hard. I was in seventh heaven and my eyes rolled in my rolled back in my head, as yet another orgasm washed over me. 

I opened my eyes again as Tony leant forward for a kiss. I opened my mouth for him and watched his head go right passed me. To my utter shock, I watched the two boys kiss each other, and it wasn’t a brotherly peck on the lips, it was more like a full-fledged gay make-out session. They kept on fucking me as they made out and it turned me on even more. Tony seemed to realise I was watching them kiss and broke away. He looked at me sheepishly and gave me a peck on the lips. I laughed and pulled him closer to me.

“I don’t care what you guys do, as long as you keep fucking me. You guys are fucking me so good, how’s about you switch.”

Jason took the chance and pulled out my ass right away. He jerked off for a few seconds as the boys switched around I felt Tony’s cock push deep into my ass and then Jason kissed me passionately as he pushed his cock into my cunt.

They both seemed to get a second wind, slamming their cocks into me like there was no tomorrow. I screamed and groaned, feeling them push inside me to the hilt. I was in a state of sheer bliss and started to orgasm one after the other. I was never one to have multiple orgasms, but the feeling they were giving me was just too much to handle.

As they fucked me, the boys more or less held me up so that I didn’t fall. They seemed to know exactly what to do and they kept ploughing my holes for all they were worth. I felt them hold onto each other’s shoulders, pulling them closer together and squashing me in the middle. This helped them get deeper inside me, making another wave of orgasms rush through me.

“Bro, I’m gonna cum.” Tony hissed.

“Me too, man,” Jason replied.

It was then I felt it, it was like they were in sync. I felt Tony start to fill my ass with cum and a second later, Jason started to fill my pussy. The force of having both my holes flood with cum made me have another orgasm, making me shake. They both pulled out of me, letting me fall to the sand below.

I lay back in the afterglow of great sex, my body tingling like it had never before. The boy lay next to me and cuddled up, my pulling them close for comfort. We lay there for an age, just calming down from our intense fuck. It wasn’t long before I fell asleep, cum seeping out both my holes.

I was awoken by Jason, who said it was getting late and they had to return home. I went with them back to their house and showered. I waited for Jessica to return home from work and we spent the afternoon talking and cuddling together.

I told her about her boys making out and she confessed to me that they were a bit incestuous, in fact, the whole family was. It quite turned me on again to find this out and had to bury my head between her legs to sedate myself.

I was well on the way to changing my life for the better. Gone was the stiff city woman, with the loud noise and large empty house. Now I was officially a countryside girl. Naked, free and having a great sex life.

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments