Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Sister's Babysitter

"Blackmailed by June, the babysiter."

156
18 Comments 18
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"A true tale from my youth, June was the best though."

Back in the late 1970s, when I was in my late teens, I was blackmailed by our babysitter.

I have two much younger sisters who my parents didn't trust me to look after while they were working running the family business.

My parents enlisted the help of my best friend's sister, June, to look after my younger sisters whilst they worked. I was able to see my then-girlfriend, Karen. Karen was the girl every boy wanted to date. She had huge tits and loved to give blowjobs, and on top of that, she was very pretty.

My parents laid down the rules for Karen and me to behave and not get up to any "funny business," as they called it.

On the other hand, June was four years older than me. She was not as pretty but had a perfect body with bigger tits than Karen and long slender legs.

On the evening in question, Karen and I were in my bedroom, my sisters were in bed sleeping and June was downstairs watching TV or so I thought.

Karen was feeling horny and had ripped my shorts off, and was on her knees devouring my cock. Karen was giving me one of her specials when the bedroom door opened, and there stood June.

Karen was unaware as she had her back to the door. Karen just continued blowing my cock until I emptied my balls deep into her throat. When she had finished and was wiping her mouth, she looked around and, for the first time, saw June and screamed.

June stood mouth open, staring at my big erect cock with cum dripping off the end onto the carpet and said, "Your parents will need to know about this."

Karen grabbed her clothes and got dressed. She bid me goodbye and swiftly left. That was the end of our relationship.

June left me to think about what I had done and escorted Karen from the house.

Ten minutes passed and I sat on my bed expecting June to return, and give me a good telling-off and explain what she was going to tell my parents. June was always telling my parents anything I did that she didn't approve of, so this was to be no different.

June returned and closed my bedroom door behind her; this was not what I expected. June explained that she would have to tell my parents what she saw unless I was nice to her.

I said, "Nice to you?"

June said, "Yes! nice to me. I have never seen a cock as big as that before. I need to see it again and then I will decide on your punishment."

I said, "You are kidding! Why should I show you my cock? You saw it after Karen had finished with it. Why would you need to see it again?"

June said, in a raised and officious voice, "Just get it out now or I will get it out for you."

I remained sitting on the edge of my bed, staring at June's huge tits that wobbled each time she spoke. June was only wearing a very thin, very short summer dress with a very low neckline that showed off her incredible cleavage.

June's wobbling tits were affecting my cock, which was slowly rising and I am sure June spotted this as I was only wearing boxer briefs.

I replied, "Help yourself. I won't stand in your way."

I had always fancied June but thought due to her age she was out of my league. I was caught many times staring at her tits or mesmerized by her long slender legs and tiny perfect feet (my fetish). June always wore very nice strappy heels that made her feet look so sexy and had her nails manicured and painted red.

AmbarMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmbarMiiller

June walked over to me, dropped to her knees, took hold of the bottom of my boxers, and ripped them from my body, leaving me naked. My cock sprang out and upwards, almost hitting June in the face, all nine inches of it, long, thick, and hard.

June took my cock in her hands and just stared at it.

I said, "Don't just look at it, give me a blowjob."

I put my hands on her head and pulled her face toward my cock. She looked at me, eyes wide open, surprised at my confidence as her lips encircled my cock.

I took my hands away from her head, as I did not want to force June to do anything she didn't want to.

I need not have worried, she stopped for a second then resumed licking along the length of my shaft right down to my balls and back up again. I, in the meantime, was fumbling with the buttons on her dress, trying to release her huge swollen tits.

She looked at me and said, "I have never seen a circumcised cock before." Then she took me in her mouth again, taking as much as she could, slowly at first, then making her movements up and down the shaft much quicker.

I had now released her tits and had my hands full of her soft fleshy mounds, tweaking and kneading her sensitive nipples.

I was getting close to the edge, ready to explode.

June was cradling my balls and knew I was getting close. She looked up at me and, with her mouth full of my cock, tried to say, "Don't cum in my mouth."

As she said that, I let go of the first burst into her throat. She was at her deepest point, with at least four inches of cock in her mouth.

She coughed and swallowed and let my cock fall out of her mouth. The second burst hit her on her forehead, followed by another that hit her cheek.

I looked at her and could see my semen running down her forehead into her eyes as another burst hit her wobbling tits. I grabbed her head and pushed my cock back into her mouth with little resistance as the last few drops dribbled onto her tongue.

June bobbed up and down on my cock for a few more seconds before stopping and pulling back. June got to her feet and ran off toward the bathroom. I thought, I am in trouble now.

June returned after a few minutes, all cleaned up, with her dress all done up, I could see she still had some cum in her hair above her forehead that she had missed.

I sat on the edge of my bed naked with my cock dangling between my legs, all shiny with her saliva and my semen still on it.

I said, "Wait right there, I will get cleaned up. We need to talk."

When I returned wearing shorts and a T-shirt, June was lying on my bed showing off her shapely long sexy legs and lots of cleavage.

I said, "What just happened? And who is going to find out?"

June replied, "No one, as long as you keep this a secret from my brother and your mates, and then perhaps we can do it again."

I said, "OK, when? Though next time I want to have sex with you."

June replied, "I am here tomorrow night, so once the girls are asleep, perhaps we can play."

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments