Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Hard On A Bank Holiday

"Not a quiet day at the office"

38
9 Comments 9
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Ben liked working on bank holidays. A few hours of sitting at a desk doing very little actual work, with a day in lieu to take as holiday at a later date of your choosing? No brainer. Win-win.

This particular bank holiday at the end of August was especially dead; most of the team had yet to return from their summer holidays.

Business is global, however, and one of the executives had scheduled a meeting with an important client. This meant that D.P. Solutions PLC's receptionist had to be in the office.

Usually, no meetings would be scheduled on public holidays, and she'd enjoy an extended weekend. Understandably, she was a little put out at having to arrive bright and early that Monday morning, only being informed at the last minute, with long-standing plans subsequently needing to be cancelled, very much adding insult to injury. 

One would have thought that the organiser of the meeting, even one exuding the arrogance and self-importance of corporate seniority, would be capable of escorting their guests into a conference room and opening a pack of custard creams.

Ben got the impression their host felt the same way when he rocked up, later than usual at 10:00, to find her already at her post.

"Morning, Josie, what are you doing here today? Did you forget it was a bank holiday, you dozy tart?!" He asked her. The two of them had developed a habit of playfully abusing each other, the shocked expressions of their - predominantly much older - colleagues always amusing.

"Very funny, you miserable bastard. No, Tamsin has TIT IT coming in at noon. Apparently, her remit stops short of greeting her clients."

"TIT IT. Always makes me laugh. Really didn't think that name through, did they? On the plus side, they might offer you a job, the way yours are falling out your top."

She feigned outrage, but Josie did have one hell of a set of tits, a fact she was well aware of. Her wardrobe of low-cut dresses and revealing tops had been carefully constructed to ensure they would not go unnoticed. On the infrequent occasions that she did wear a bra, her breasts would be considered a full, snug, D cup. 

She was young, confident, and well-endowed though. Their pertness and elevation, without any support, were a blessing she was determined to make the most of while she could.

Josie was twenty-two and had been with the company for a little over a year. She knew she had been hired almost entirely due to her appearance rather than any particular attributes critical to the job. She had sleek black shoulder-length hair, big brown eyes, and perfectly soft, smooth skin and facial symmetry which radiated beauty. Many men had found themselves speechless in her midst; such was her aura. Her long legs and toned, slender physique were perfectly proportioned to accentuate her ample bust. 

These factors made her an excellent candidate to welcome the steady stream of mostly middle-aged men who visited their premises daily.

Throughout her tenure, Josie had discovered she got rather excited by exposing a little more of her body than was strictly necessary. She didn't know why, but "accidentally" flashing a nipple, or sitting in such a way that her workmates had an unrestricted view up her skirt, got her juices flowing and her heart racing, unlike any of her sexual encounters.

Something about working her male colleagues into a frenzy just turned her on.

Admittedly, for a large proportion of the male workforce, being worked into a frenzy didn't take a whole lot.

Yet Josie and the subjects of her little games soon became bored with the mundanity of a stray nipple or visible pantyline.

She began taking bolder steps in her need to display herself. 

Her bra, which she'd only initially worn under the guise of professionalism, had long since been done away with; her youthful figure didn't need the support. She would notice her colleagues admiring glances, her nipples responding to her excitement by pressing against the fabric of her clothing. 

Before long, she'd progressed to leaving underwear out of her outfits. After all, an unappealing stringy outline under a beautiful dress is so unbecoming of an ambitious young professional. If, when she discreetly parted her legs, the already wet lips of her pussy were visible to her co-workers, that could only be considered an unfortunate slip.

Like everyone else, Ben had experienced the dual thrill and embarrassment of his erection forming due to her exhibitionism. 

Ben was only a few years older than Josie, in good shape, and confident enough to call her on her shenanigans. 

He was happy to play the game without the pretence. 

Josie initially feared for her job when Ben first confronted her about her actions. It had been going on for a while, yet despite surely knowing it was no accident, no one had raised the topic with her. 

However, when it became clear that he just enjoyed the tease, the fearful butterflies in her stomach were replaced by excited tingles between her legs. 

His upfront acknowledgement of her dirty games had driven her arousal to another level. 

His revelation had two consequences.

First, she pledged to herself that Ben would now be her primary target whenever she wished to expose herself.

Second, and more immediate, her need for release became so severe that her knees shook. She abruptly ended the conversation and ran to the bathroom. Without locking the door to the stall, she'd lifted her dress and filled herself with her fingers. With her free hand, she'd opened the camera on her phone and recorded the build-up to, and the epic culmination of, her sordid restroom masturbation.

She had a feeling that the footage might be in high demand down the line.

Ben, now the primary target of her exhibitionism, was ever more frequently found fidgeting awkwardly after he'd been in her presence. His feeble attempts to conceal the bulge in his trousers were futile. 

Josie always got turned on when Ben brazenly referred to her indecent exposure. As innocuous as it had been, his mention of her tits being on display had caused the heat between her legs. The knowledge of him illicitly staring, even when she wasn't flaunting it, was more than she could handle.

Even so, the iota of professionalism she retained came to the fore; "Excuse me! They are not not falling out my top!" 

She knew they were alone in the office. She had been the first in, and no one else had turned up before Ben's arrival.

Josie stood up and pulled the straps of her dress from her shoulders. The modest front, which was concealing her nipples, was now loose over her breasts. She yanked it down without ceremony, her tits freed in all their glory.

"Now they're falling out," she said with a deviant smile. Her heart thumped against her chest, her heavy breathing pushing her tits out proudly with every beat. Ben's expression reflected his shock. The fact she'd caught him so off guard only added to her excitement.

The usual subtlety with which she played her games had been forgotten. Unable to stop herself, she circled her hard nipples with her thumbs as Ben stood and watched.

"Well, that escalated quickly." Just as Ben spoke, the lift chimed, signalling its arrival on their floor and the impending parting of its metal doors. 

The grin that had lined Josie's face was replaced with a look of terror. Somehow, she managed to hike up her dress to its rightful place, the straps conspicuously loose around her elbows. The doors slid open, and Tamsin, their executive officer, stepped out and greeted them.

Tamsin was an elegant woman. In contrast to Josie, her attire was always strictly formal: A strong, tailor-fitted, or perfectly pressed knee-length skirt coupled with a white shirt and menacingly shiny high heels.

A woman in a man's world, she had set out to achieve her goals without compromise. She believed that to succeed, she must display ruthlessness and conviction beyond that of her male peers. The approach had worked, which is why she remained the sole female on the company's board of directors.

Despite her stern appearance, Tamsin was not unattractive. She would easily pass for far younger than her nearly forty years with a more modern wardrobe. Her sharp features gave her the appearance of always being alert and in control. Her hardened personality made her appear taller than the reality of her petite frame.

She also exuded warmth and kindness outside the testosterone-fueled corporate world and greeted Josie and Ben pleasantly as she entered the foyer. "Just TIT today then, Josie?" She asked, apparently oblivious to what she'd nearly walked in on. "Also, do you have my flash drive? I think I left it here on Friday."

"Oh, yes, the cleaner gave me one this morning; here you are," Josie said, handing Tamsin her USB stick. "And yes, they're due in at noon. I'll have the room ready for when they arrive. Once your meeting ends, would it be OK if I nip off as well?"

"Of course, no problem, Josie. Take off after you see them in if you want. TIT can be a bit of a handful, but I'll squeeze a deal out of them, making us meet on a bank holiday!"

"Ok, thank you, Tamsin. Good luck with the meeting."

Tamsin walked down the corridor towards her office, calling back, "Thank you, Josie, but no luck required. I may look innocent, but I never leave myself exposed." 

Josie and Ben looked at each other. Ben, with amusement on his face, Josie's expression a mixture of confusion and concern.

Was it just her very obviously erect nipples? Or had Tamsin glimpsed more than they'd realised?

It wasn't that she had particularly emphasised anything she'd said. Yet, still, It didn't seem probable that all of those boob-related innuendos had happened by chance.

Josie crumpled up a loose post-it note on her desk and launched it at Ben for his lack of concern.

"Don't worry about it." He consoled. "I'm sure she didn't see you. Even if she did, perhaps she liked it. You could've just added to your willing audience." He winked and blew her a kiss as he made his way to his desk.

He still had the image of Josie's tits in his mind. It was far more than she'd ever shown before, and he liked that it had been for his eyes only. He wiggled his mouse, bringing his computer to life. Logging on, he started the minimal work he had to complete on the quiet bank holiday, determined to find an excuse not to pull out his cock and start stroking it at his desk.

A few minutes before their guests were due to arrive, Ben's phone rang; it was Tamsin, asking him to come to the conference room to sit in on the meeting. She instructed him to introduce himself but otherwise leave the talking to her. She told him she thought it would be a good use of his time while he was otherwise quiet. An opportunity to gain experience facing clients without the egotistical bravado of the male workforce.

He sat beside her at the long boardroom table and thanked her for inviting him.

A few minutes passed before Josie entered, a smartly dressed, briefcase-wielding duo following her into the room. She offered them tea or coffee and left to make their drinks.

The meeting began with brief formal introductions, small talk filling the moments until Josie returned with their beverages.

"Thank you, Josie," Tamsin said as Josie made to leave. "Actually, before you go, I was hoping you might also participate in our meeting. All this corporate pretence, I find, all too often results in suspicion being aroused. I really want to expose our true ethos for our friends here. You know, flash the culture which defines our organisation, when the bureaucracy is stripped away."

"I'm Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what you mean," Josie responded truthfully, unsure what she could add to their discussions. She also couldn't help wondering if Tamsin perhaps suffered from mild tourettes.

"Well, you see, these fine folk from TIT and I chatted before our meeting and agreed to take a different approach than usual. 

"I want you to stand on this table and remove your dress. I'd like you to slowly and seductively expose your perfect breasts and spitefully tweak your nipples for our viewing pleasure. I've no doubt you'll do your company proud. From what I saw this morning, it should play to your strengths."

Despite her understandable shock and embarrassment, Josie could not prevent her nipples from stiffening, clearly visible against her dress. The thought of putting herself on display, of having a willing audience openly leer at her big tits, left her visibly flushed. 

She wasn't quite sure if Tamsin was serious. Surely she didn't really want her to strip in front of her client? But then why would she even say it in front of them?

Sensing her hesitancy, Tamsin explained, "This isn't a test of some sort if that's what you're thinking. No, the truth is Peter here called me to confirm our meeting. His timing wasn't great; I had to stop strumming my clitoris to answer the call. Without that stimulation, I was relying entirely on the three fingers wedged in my vagina to bring me to orgasm."

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

Josie wished she had worn underwear. She looked around the room; Peter and Ben had obvious erections straining against their trousers. Tamsin and Peter's female associate, Amy, looked as flushed as Josie felt. She couldn't recall a time she had ever felt so turned on. Her nipples ached from the friction, and her pussy was so wet she could feel the trickle of fluid leaking from her slit and down her leg.

"Anyway, once I'd explained my little predicament to Peter, he kindly agreed to a more unorthodox meeting.

" I'll tell you what, Josie, if it settles your nerves, allow me to get the ball rolling."

Tamsin stood up from her leather chair and unzipped her suit trousers. She pushed them down her legs until they rested around her ankles. She maintained constant eye contact with Josie as her lacy black thong followed her pants to the floor below, the slow, deliberate display of eroticism a masterful display of her leadership qualities, lessons she was expecting Josie to pay heed to.

"And y-you w-want me on the ta-table?" 

Josie struggled to formulate her words, her ability to speak severely hindered by her clouded brain and ragged breathing.

"Yes, precisely. And chop chop, I don't want to have to demonstrate for you a second time!"

Her nerves were in tatters. Her adrenaline was flooding her veins. Her senses felt heightened as she steeled herself for an exhibition far more daring than that which even she had imagined. She surveyed her audience a final time, spurred by the anxious anticipation on each of their faces. As she had earlier that day for Ben, she freed her breasts, sliding her dress below the delicious mounds. However, this time, she did not thwart gravity, letting her dress continue its unrestricted slide over her hips and to the floor below.

Kicking the frock from her feet in the direction of their guests, Josie now stood naked on a desk in her place of work, every inch of her body being devoured by the willing viewers.

"My kind of meeting, this. Amy, why don't you play some music for our performer." Peter suggested to his colleague. Amy reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. Opening her music app, she settled on a playlist entitled "Club Tunes."

Amy reached back into her bag, rummaging, elbow deep, like a corporate Mary Poppins. When her hand retracted, she held what was unmistakably a vibrator. The bright lights on the boardroom ceiling reflected on its shiny surface. 

As she unashamedly stared at Jodie's body, she lifted her dress to her hips. Exposing herself from the waist down revealed that Amy, like Josie, had left home without underwear that morning.

"I should work bank holidays more often." She said, speaking to the group for the first time. Her ordinarily soft voice now bore a husky undertone, her arousal plain, even before she clicked on her portable toy, stimulating herself as it buzzed against her cunt.

Peter and Ben had removed their cocks from their trousers on Tamsin's instruction; her insistence that it shouldn't be just the ladies in a state of undress was far from unreasonable.

Both men stroked their erections whilst Josie, still atop the wooden desk, kneeled in front of them, dancing provocatively to the tinny music. 

Both men reached out to fondle her large breasts. They tweaked her nipples playfully, then more forcefully when she demanded that they pinch harder. 

Josie could feel her climax building, the filthy slut within her aroused beyond words at the situation she was in.

The only grey cloud was the realisation her candid flashes would never be the same again, so pathetically tame by comparison.

Tamsin was strumming her clitoris aggressively, her pace quickening the closer she drove herself to orgasm. Seated on the opposite side of the table to Ben and Peter, her eye line was filled with Josie's perfect behind, the younger girl exposing the engorged lips of her pussy by bending forwards. Tamsin used her free hand to insert her fingers into the wet crevasse of her pussy, drowning out the music with her screams of ecstasy. When she pulled her fingers out with a slurp, a gush of liquid pleasure followed as she came with such ferocity that she squirted all over the polished table.

"I told you she might like what she saw, didn't I?" Ben smugly said to Josie, leaning in to kiss her as he continued groping away at her breasts. 

Despite her intense release, Tamsin still had the demonic look of one embarking on a sexual journey that'd barely begun. 

She honed in on Peter; climbing from her seat and onto the desk opposite, she crawled through her own puddle of sexual juices and off the other side, settling between his legs on her knees. She immediately removed the trousers and boxer shorts gathered around his ankles, access imperative for her raunchy plan.

She wrenched his unrestrained legs apart, spreading them wide, the heels of his feet resting on the table above her head. She then used the height-adjusting lever on the underside of his chair to lower his body as far as it would allow. His feet propped on the desk meant his upper body slid to the front of the chair, his hips travelling the opposite way to remain connected to his elevated legs. 

As intended, Peter's scrotum and arse now sat in her eyeline. Smiling at her own cunning, Tamsin drove her tongue straight at Peter's anus, licking it hungrily, squeezing his balls as she feasted on the hot underside of his sack. Her treatment was rough, but he made no complaint. Feeding off his submission, she took his balls one by one between her lips, applying just enough pressure as she swilled them around her mouth; simultaneously, she gripped his shaft, pumping up and down with force. 

Tamsin was single, had never been married, and had no children.

She had the occasional casual partner, but her focus for nearly half of her life had been exclusively on her career. Perhaps that was why, with the slightest prod, she had turned into such a ravenous slut.

For a split second, she thought of the professional repercussions she was risking. 

She considered she could always try blaming Josie for the whole affair, despite knowing her own slutty desires were the actual cause of the escalation. Josie was simply to blame for exposing her breasts to send Tamsin wild.

Releasing his member from her grasp, Tamsin forcibly threw Peter onto his back on the long table. Mounting him, her sopping cunt over his groin, she slipped down onto his solid prick, once again screaming her pleasure as she gushed her juices all across his body.

Meanwhile, Ben was leaning towards the desk from his chair, his tongue lapping at Josie's clit and his fingers moving steadily between her lips.

Amy, meanwhile, was visible to Ben alone. Her head could be seen bobbing up above the desk sporadically, taking a moment to catch her breath before returning once again to take Ben's cock down her throat.

"Uhhh, I'm gonna come!" Peter loudly announced.

"Yes! Come in my cunt. Empty your balls inside me. I will sit on your face and drip it in your mouth!"

Her lurid instructions were all it took for Peter; he fulfilled her demands with a grunt, his penis twitching as he emptied himself inside her. As he collapsed beneath her, Tamsin lifted herself off and crawled up his body to make good on her promise. 

Just as she was about to squeeze the cocktail of their secretions from her pussy, Amy emerged from between Ben's knees, "No, wait! Let me lick it out of you! I want to eat it from your cunt and not stop eating until you squirt on my face."

Tamsin was more used to administering the orders. She could do nothing to prevent a few drops of gloopy liquid from seeping between her lips, spreading apart once again with excitement at Amy's insistent demands.

Amy fondled Josie's tits as she lay beside her, waiting impatiently to receive Tamsin. 

She wasted no time, greedily tonguing the older lady's hole the moment Tamsin lowered herself.

Amy licked and sucked, lapping up every drop of residue, grooming her lover spotlessly clean.

Ben focused only on his own task; the sexual interactions everywhere he looked, a beautiful yet overwhelming distraction.

Hauling Josie off the desk, he spun her round, bending her over the desk and spanking her behind. The loud clap was followed by her cry of shock and pain but mostly of pleasure.

He spanked her again. And again. And again. 

His strike was a little firmer each time, and her whimper was slightly louder.

He punished her backside mercilessly until her arse cheeks were glowing, and the imprint of his palm burned on the surface.

When he stopped, Josie moaned again, not with arousal, but with dismay at the abrupt end of Ben's attentions, a momentary pause as he pumped his wilting erection back to full hardness.

Just as Josie turned her head to reproach him, he thrust forward, his reinvigorated, girthy prick filling her instantly.

Instantly feeling another orgasm building, Josie pushed back to meet Ben's steady pounds. 

She stared, transfixed, as Amy continued to devour Tamsin, who, in turn, was again breathing erratically.

Spotting the discarded vibrator, Josie picked it up and turned it to its highest setting. 

She pulled apart Amy's legs, her stickiness glistening through her neatly trimmed pubic hair, lubricating her engorged lips and coating her inner thighs.

Josie held the toy on Amy's clit, slipping it between her lips occasionally to keep it slippery and lubricated.

She mixed up the pressure being applied, knowing how her own pussy would respond to such subtle changes. Sliding the powerful bullet up and down her slit. Circling the torpedo-like tip with heat-seeking accuracy over the centre of her pleasure spot.

It wasn't long before the stimulation started to overwhelm her, her pleasured whimpers muffled against Tamsin's cunt.

Tamsin had begun grinding hard against Amy's face as she edged towards another climax.

Meanwhile, Josie's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her cries ever louder.

Ben slammed into her harder than ever, his pace increasing and his grunting getting louder.

"I'm going to cum!" he announced through clenched teeth.

"Keep going, I'm so close." was the desperate plea from Josie in response.

He held off for as long as he could, his deep, hard thrusts unrelenting. 

Josie, with a final orgasmic scream, came on Ben's cock. 

Her arse pushed back against his groin. Buried inside her, the contracting muscles of her vagina squeezed him tightly in their grip until, finally, he enjoyed the most epic orgasm of his life. 

Ben pulled his dick slowly from Josie, leaving a clear passage for the mess within to seep out. A thick stream of their sexual releases leaked freely to the floor below.

Tamsin had been watching them fixedly. Amy, blinded by the dripping pussy covering her face, was just as turned on by their sensual noises.

In a crescendo of biblical proportions, Amy and Tamsin once again reached their blissful, otherwordly ecstasy. Finishing together with choreographed timing. 

The desk and, this time, Amy's face were once more covered as Tamsin squirted even more violently than the first time. 

Amy sat up, coughing and spluttering but wearing a smile of erotic victory.

There was a moment of awkward silence as they all came to their senses, the lust which had consumed them all so completely, slowly ebbing away.

Tamsin was first to pick up her clothes, back, instantly, to her businesslike self.

The others followed her lead. Ben and Josie kept shooting fleeting glances at one another, smiling conspiratorially as their eyes locked.

When they were all back in full attire, and the desk and floor had been cleaned of their various stains, Tamsin sat down in the chair she had occupied at the start of their meeting. She looked to Ben and Josie, thanking them for their participation, and excused them from the room.

Peter and Amy also returned to their seats on Tamsin's invitation.

As they left the room, Ben and Josie heard Tamsin speak before the door swung shut behind them; "So anyway, thank you for coming on such short notice. I'd like to discuss something we know will get your juices flowing. Our latest bespoke products are right up your alley, bigger and better than ever. We believe they would fit in seamlessly with your existing hardware.

Ben and Josie shared another look of confusion as they walked back to their reception area.

"she does really what she's saying, right?" Ben asked.

"Definitely Tourettes," Josie thought to her, just shrugging her shoulders.

Exhausted, mentally drained, and sexually spent, they smiled at each other again. Their faces moved together; they shared a soft, drawn-out and tender kiss, different in intent and feeling from before.

Breaking apart, still smiling, Josie asked, "When did you say the next bank holiday was?"

If any doubt had existed before, it certainly didn't now:

Ben liked working on bank holidays.

Published 
Written by nick123211
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments