Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer Gala

"You never know who you might meet at a stuffy fundraiser"

86
16 Comments 16
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

This was the annual fundraising dinner, dance, and silent auction for the foundation that was converting the old 1910 brick high school buildings into a community center. The buildings needed structural earthquake upgrades, updated electrical and plumbing, and a basic full gut-job remodel.

I had purchased a table of eight for the annual Summer Gala and had my three administrative assistants and their husbands at the table. I went alone, as I have the last few years since my divorce.

The foundation usually clears over five hundred grand after expenses, with most revenue coming from the donated auction items. They sell four hundred seats rather quickly, but thankfully I am on the board. I always buy a table as a thank you to my staff, as the ladies love getting dressed up and dancing with their men.

As I had cocktails and mingled with the guests, aka “networked,” I was seeing many familiar faces from our town of 75,000. Having grown up in Lake Dayton, I had deep roots and knew many people from various walks of life: lawyers, bankers, teachers, doctors, farmers, and small business owners like myself.

“Excuse me, Dave,” I heard someone say to me. I turned to see an old high school classmate, and my CPA, Mike Ball, his wife Lori, and another woman.

“Mike, what’s up buddy?” I said shaking his hand. I told Lori hello and then looked at the attractive unknown woman, “Hello, I’m Dave Smith. And you are?” I asked extending my hand.

This woman was drop-dead gorgeous. She looked me eye to eye in her black three-inch stilettos. She had light brown hair with golden highlights, deep brown eyes, a toned size six-eight body, and average 34D breasts. She looked stunning in her LBD accented with diamond earrings, a bracelet, and a pendant necklace.

“I’m Lisa Carney, Lori’s cousin,” she said. “I just moved to town a few months ago.”

“So nice to meet you, Lisa. And welcome to Lake Dayton,” I said smiling and looking straight into her eyes.

“Dave, Lisa is also divorced, just like you,” said Lori with a slight smile.

The four of us chit-chatted some and I learned a bit more about Lisa. She was born in Lake Dayton but moved away when she was only four. She visited her extended family often living just over an hour away. She decided to relocate from the Seattle area since her two adult kids were both living out of state.

Ever the salesman, I handed Lisa my card and told her, “If you have any insurance needs, I’d be happy to assist you.”

I went on my way and spoke with several others, but I kept tabs on where Lisa was in the giant banquet room. When I ran into my senior admin, Beth, she smiled and laughed, “Who was the woman with Dave and Lori? You two had chemistry.”

“Lori’s cousin,” I told Beth. “She’s new to town. And, yes, she is attractive.”

“You should ask her out,” she said. Beth thinks she knows what is best for me. While Beth is my senior admin, she is also one of my very best friends. She and I grew up in the same neighborhood, went to K-12 school together, and our parents were very good friends. She was like the sister I never had.

The dinner portion of the evening was phenomenal, with filet mignon or salmon as the main dishes. The wine flowed at our table, and I heard from the ladies about the items they bid on for the silent auction. I “gift” each employee $1,000 so they can bid on items.

When the band started and people were starting to dance, I heard a female voice behind me, “Hello, Dave,” and felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Lisa standing slightly to my side. “Would you like to dance?”

My eyes quickly looked around the table. My team knows I’m not a big dance type of guy. I could tell all three ladies and their men were waiting for my reply.

“I’d love to dance,” I said. “I’m not very good, though.”

Lisa laughed, “Neither am I.”

She and I casually danced to several songs when a slow dance started. Without hesitation, she stepped up to me and put her hands around my neck, so I put my arms around her lower back as we started to sway back and forth.

The music was lower in volume which allowed us to talk a bit. Like myself, Lisa had divorced after her kids moved to college and she was looking for a fresh start in a new location, “I know this town so well. And Lori and I are more like sisters than cousins,” she explained since their mothers are sisters.

Lisa told me that she had purchased a home in March, had the place remodeled, and moved in late June. She was just finished getting settled in before she started her “new” job as a middle school science teacher in mid-August. Lisa had been teaching for thirty years and said she’d retire in five years at age sixty.

As the song ended, I asked if she’d like to return to my table so we could talk more, and she quickly agreed. I introduced Lisa to my guests as they came and left the table for the dance floor. Time seemed to stand still as we talked and danced the evening away, splitting time with Dave and Lori at their table.

As the evening was coming to an end, I asked Lisa if she would share her phone number with me, “I’d enjoy taking you to dinner one night this week. How about I call you tomorrow evening?”

After she agreed, I gave Lisa a nice hug and a kiss on her cheek and walked her back to Dave and Lori’s table. I said goodbye and then returned to my table to tell my staff goodnight. I seemed to float out to my car excited about meeting a beautiful new friend.

**

I called Lisa on Sunday evening, and we made plans for dinner on Tuesday night. When I picked her up, she gave me a quick tour of her house explaining some of the major work she had done.

“Yes, I’ve been in this house a hundred times as a kid. This is the old Koenig house,” I said. “One of my football teammates lived here. You really have made some great changes.”

We proceeded to the restaurant for dinner and got to know each other better. We talked about our marriages, divorces, kids, etc., and where we saw ourselves in five or ten years.

I asked Lisa if she ever saw herself moving out of state upon retirement as I was starting to research areas like Austin, Nashville, Boise, and even Hawaii.  She was open to the idea but said she had not really given it much thought due to her divorce and recent move to Lake Dayton.

When we returned to Lisa’s house, I walked her to the front door, and I was about to kiss her goodnight when she unexpectedly invited me in for a glass of wine. “Just one glass,” Lisa said.

“Okay, just one glass,” I told her. As she poured the wine I came up from behind and put my arms around her waist and nuzzled into her neck giving her several light kisses. Lisa slightly moaned.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

She turned to face me, and our lips were pulled together like magnets. I kissed her softly once, twice, and then felt her mouth open, so I did the same. I slowly explored her mouth with my tongue, searching for hers. She moaned again.

“That was wonderful. It’s been years since I’ve been kissed passionately like that,” Lisa confided.

Her smile and sparkling eyes told me she was telling the truth. I leaned in again and we kissed again. After several minutes of kissing, I moved one hand from her waist towards her breast. Lisa was wearing a classic white button-up blouse, so I started to unbutton her shirt. As I undid the third button, I slipped my hand in and softly cupped her bra-covered breast. Once again, Lisa moaned.

“Why don’t we move to my bedroom,” she said. Lisa grabbed my hand and led me toward the master suite.

“Are you sure we want to do this?” I asked.

“Yes. One hundred percent sure,” she said.

“I really like you. We can wait. I’m not looking to just get laid,” I told Lisa.

“I like you too, Dave. We’re a good match. And that’s why I invited you inside,” she told me. “I really need this.”

Once in her bedroom, I kissed her again and we started removing each other’s clothing. We were now on her bed caressing each in the first stage of foreplay. My hand went to her waxed pussy, and I could feel her warm wet kitty. I slowly placed my index finger in her slit and guided it up and down feeling her wetness. As I inserted a finger into her honey pot she moaned the words, “Oh yessss.”

A minute later I was slowly banging her with two fingers. Lisa climaxed quickly from my fingers as I had found her g-spot. I licked my fingers and told her, “Oh, you taste good.”

In a sultry voice, she told me, “Good, now eat my pussy. I want to cum again.”

I moved off the bed and pulled her down the bed, so her ass was right at the edge. I went down on my knees and slowly kissed her inner thighs up to her treasure box. Lisa’s kitty had a wonderful aroma due to her wetness. I licked her inner thighs and continued right up her folds, just probing my tongue a bit.

Lisa continued to softly moan, “Ohhh.”

When I finally reached her clit, she twitched and gasped, as I flicked her button with my tongue. Next, I kissed her clit, and then started sucking on her tic-tac. Her engorged love nub was the largest one I had ever experienced. I alternated between kissing, licking, and sucking for about five minutes when her legs began to shake. Her hands went on my head and pushed my face into her kitty as she ground her pussy into my mouth.

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” she yelled. Soon my face was covered in her pussy juice as she summited the mountain. “Oh, fuck yes!” she was panting trying to catch her breath. “Damn, you’re good, Dave.”

I moved up to join Lisa on the bed and we kissed several times. Before I knew it she was slowly stroking my hard cock. I gently pushed her legs apart and positioned myself between her legs while on my knees.

“Dave, fuck me. I need it so bad,” she whispered.

I took hold of her legs and pushed them back towards her head. Lisa obliged and grabbed her calves. I lightly slapped my girthy six inches on her mound, rubbed my crown in her slit, and slowly pushed in towards Utopia.

“Shit. You’re so thick,” she said. “You feel so good.”

We soon were in a nice slow rhythm. Lisa was using one hand to caress her breast while the other was holding on to the headboard behind her. I pulled out, got up on my knees, and pulled her hips towards me. I plunged my throbbing manhood in her wet, glistening love tunnel.

“I hope you like it hard and fast,” I told her. “I bet this gets you off.”

For two and a half minutes I jackhammered this mature woman’s love box. I had one hand going from breast to breast, caressing her flesh and pinching her nipples. I felt her pussy walls spasming in a wave of pleasure and Lisa was muttering, “Oh yes. Oh, fuck yes. Just like that.”

When I no longer felt her pussy twitch, I backed out of her honey pot and smiled at her. “That’s three,” I said smiling. “Now I want your ass up and your face down in the sheets.”

Lisa rolled over and moved into position. With her head turned, so she could see me behind her, she said, “I love this position.”

The next five minutes flew by with us fucking hard and fast. I slapped her ass several times, spread her ass cheeks admiring her starfish, and began talking dirty to her.

“Lisa loves to fuck in doggy. Lisa hasn’t been fucked in a long time. Lisa is a horny MILF,” I told her. And then I said the magic words, “I want to cum in your mouth.”

“Yes. I need to taste cum once again,” she moaned.

I told Lisa I was close to orgasm and to drop to her knees on the floor. I grabbed her head with both hands and shoved my meat stick in the back of her throat and began to face fuck this hot sexy MILF.

As I felt my balls tingle, I pulled out of her mouth and gave myself a few strokes. “I’m going to cum in your mouth. Open up!” I commanded.

Lisa fired back, “Cum all over me. Cum in my mouth. Bust your nut, Dave!”

“AGH!” I yelled standing over her. I twitched and the first pearl rope of jizz splashed on Lisa’s left cheek and chin. The next stream of spunk went on her tongue. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” I muttered.

The third gusher, by far the largest, landed on her forehead and trailed down the bridge of her nose, lips, and chin. “Holy shit,” she said, “Empty your balls!”

I could feel myself starting to slow down, so I stepped up and milked my cock of the remaining sperm wiping it all over her lips and cheeks. “You’re a dirty little cum slut,” I said as I wiped up a glob of cum off her forehead and licked it off my fingertip.

“Save that for me. I want to taste your cum,” Lisa said laughing. “Shit, you did turn me into a cum slut tonight.” After a long pause, “That was so much fun. And hot!”

I helped Lori to her feet and walked her into her master bathroom. Looking in the mirror, Lisa wiped up all of my cum with two fingers and savored my warm salty jizz. “You taste good too, Dave. Damn, it has been so long, I forgot how much I love sex.”

She then took a damp washcloth and cleaned up my sticky pearl syrup residue. We returned to her bed and lay intertwined as we rationalized what had just happened.

“That was a lot of fun,” I said. “I would like to see you again and figure out if we might be a good couple.”

Lisa looked at me with a growing smile. “Me too. But sometimes you just need a good fuck. Our chemistry tonight was incredible.”

Laughing, “Yes, it was. I hope you know I don’t usually sleep with women on the first date.”

“I’m just happy you did tonight,” Lisa said with a devilish grin.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments