Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Meal Takes a Twist

"A culinary genius gets rewarded for preparing a special birthday dinner."

32
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Kat (techgoddess) planted this seed in my mind then watched it grow. She then did her magic to make it presentable for you guys to read."

Carol asked if I could help her make dinner for her mom's forty-fifth birthday. I told her I would be honored to help since I really liked her mom, Cindy. She was the epitome of everything a MILF should be. Cindy was about 5'8" with long shapely legs reaching all the way up to her ears which is where I would have loved to pin them. She had a nicely tanned body with breasts the size of a navel orange. Cindy and Carol could have been twins in their build and appearance but were vastly different in their personalities. Carol was an undercover bedroom freak that would do almost anything behind closed doors, whereas her mom was a very out-in-the-open, hold nothing back kind of woman. 

Starting dinner was long and uneventful. We were having steaks garnished with my own creation of peaches and yellow and orange bell peppers covered in butter and brown sugar, baked to perfection. Carrots cooked in maple syrup with just a bit of honey, green beans cooked with ham bits, and about a spoonful of bacon grease. The finish to the meal is triple chocolate lava cake with homemade cinnamon whipped cream drizzled with caramel. A little wine to help take the edge off the night, and we are in business. 

As I prepare the meal, Carol tells me she is not feeling well and wants to rest for a bit. 

This is a fine way to be a helper; now, I am stuck doing it all. 

I get the steaks ready and pop them on the indoor grill so I can keep an eye on their progress. I can see Cindy has popped the first bottle of wine open and poured two glasses after letting it breathe. 

She walks over, sits one glass in front of me, and takes a sip from the other. Cindy picked up one of the carrots I had just finished peeling, looked me right in the eye, shoved the whole thing down her throat, pulled it out, and said, “I can be your special little helper." 

My cock stood straight up and almost got burned on the preheating oven. Cindy looked down with her seductive eyes. “As much as I would love to include this in our dinner, I prefer it cream-filled and raw, not burned to a crisp.” 

I continued to cook dinner with Cindy taking every chance she could to rub up against me, stop quickly in front of me, so I bumped into her ass, or lean down, giving me the perfect view of her breasts. Needless to say, this was one of the hardest meals I have ever prepared. 

Once everything was just about ready to plate, I woke Carol up and told her to get ready to eat. Cindy excused herself to freshen up and said she would be right back. 

I plated the food and set the table for dinner, then lit the candles and lowered the lights. Both ladies returned wearing almost identical outfits: short skirts, button-down blouses, and calf-high black boots. In the dim light, you could not tell mother from daughter. I walked over, taking a shot in the dark, a quick kiss on the cheek, and a pat on the ass, I asked, “Are you feeling better?” 

 To my surprise, Cindy answered, “I feel great. Would you like to feel for yourself?”

“I am so sorry, Cindy; I thought you were Carol.”  

Carol walked over and said, “It's ok. I know my mom is still hot.”

We sat for dinner, and I remained very quiet, still embarrassed by the earlier mistake. As the wine flowed a little more freely, I felt something under the table moving up and down my leg, slowly creeping higher until it was rubbing my cock. I was afraid to look down and see which of these beautiful ladies were making the most of the dinner. 

I myself did not care who it was, but concentrating on the conversation at hand was getting very difficult. Out of the blue, Carol stood up and said, “I will clean up, and then we can do gifts.” 

I was embarrassed when I whispered in Carol's ear that I did not think to bring a gift. 

Carol, not missing a beat, whispered back the meal was your gift to my mom, and you are my gift to her. That said, Cindy took my hand and headed me toward her bedroom. 

As soon as the door closed behind us, Cindy wrapped her hands behind my head, embracing me in a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue probed inside my mouth before I knew what I was doing. My tongue was playing a game twister with hers. 

I pulled away and asked her how Carol felt about her mom and boyfriend doing this. I got the shock of my life when Cindy told me that Carol was not her blood daughter; she was adopted, and they shared everything. 

With that, Cindy started kissing and undressing me, I felt obliged to reciprocate, and before I knew it, we were in a full embrace, naked as the day we were born. I could feel that Cindy had a small patch of hair right above her womanhood, whereas Carol was fully waxed. The hair tickled my cock and made it grow even harder if that were possible. The room was completely dark, with only the full moon's glow shining through the window. 

As we explored each other with kisses and licks, Cindy stopped abruptly and said let's play Marko polo. I was a bit confused, but, as horny as this lady had me, I would have played Candyland if she had asked me.

LoveZeixaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveZeixaTS

“Marco.”

 “Polo.”

 “Marco.”

 “Polo.”

 Another Marco came from the bed, and I followed with polo as I lay down. I start running my fingers up and down her body, pinching her erect nipples. I glided my fingertips down her body over her stomach to her smooth pussy. 

 “Cindy?”

 Nothing. 

 “Cindy?”

 Again nothing. I felt something on my cock; warm, wet suction from a mouth with a very talented tongue. Then, from beside me, in a very familiar voice, I heard, " I knew that you were my gift to her, but what I did not say was you were my only gift to her."

As Cindy worked my cock, Carol started kissing me and sucking my nipples. Between the two ladies, I will not last long. Carol moved her way down and began taking turns with Cindy sucking and licking. One of the two turned her body into a sixty-nine position with me. After a few licks, I felt the hair on my nose. At that point, I knew it was Cindy’s honeypot I was doing my best to lick clean. Carol and Cindy were working my cock relentlessly, I could feel my balls getting tight, and I moaned out in the dark. 

“I'm going to cummm.”

Wave after wave after wave shot with the force of old faithful. I am unsure which lucky lady received it, but I know Cindy's pussy was contracting and pulsating around my tongue. 

I could hear the two ladies kissing and a faint yum. We need more of that. As I slowly retracted to my usual size, I felt the kisses and licks moving up both sides of my body. I now had two gorgeous ladies, one on each side. Together they kissed me on the lips and said, “The night has just begun.”

The next thing that I knew, some kind of restraints were being put on my wrists. It felt like dog collars, one on each side, but I couldn’t be sure. But it had my cock starting to grow again, inch by inch, back to life. 

My ladies started kissing each other and moving down my body. I could feel one on my cock and the other sucking my balls. The sensation had me at total raging hardness; it felt like the skin was going to rip right off. 

As one of them was still sucking my balls, the other slid on top of me, lowering herself down. The warm tight feeling had to be Carol. With what felt like a death grip, her pussy contracted around my cock. I screamed, “Carol, your pussy feels so amazing,”

A slightly older voice emerging from the dark room said, "Thank you, but you should guess again, cowboy." 

“Cindy?”

A small laugh and a contracting pussy told me I got it right the second time. 

Carol left my balls, worked her way up my body next to me, and said, “Cindy has always wanted to try anal, and tonight you are going to make that happen.”

I told Carol that I would be honored to take Cindy's anal cherry, but they needed to release me if I was going to make that happen. Both women burst out laughing and informed me I would not be giving anal; I would be receiving. 

On that note, Cindy slid off my cock, and Carol moved over and licked all of Cindy's cum off. As she finished the last little bit, I heard a cap pop and knew it must be from a bottle of lube. 

There were some whispers I could not make out clearly, but the next sound was an unmistakable buzzing followed by my legs getting pushed up and apart. Cindy spoke in a very firm tone. “Now you will see what it feels like from our point of view.”

I was very afraid at this point, but being tied up, I could not do anything about it. 

Carol moved up and positioned her pussy right over my face, lowering down and commanding me to eat until she told me to stop. 

Meanwhile, Cindy took my cock into her mouth and very methodically sucked and licked every inch. I don't know why I was worried; it felt amazing. Just as I was truly enjoying the attention, WHAM, a finger entered my anus. I never knew how sensitive your anus could be until I felt every knuckle invading my virgin hole. 

Just as quickly as it went in, it came out. That wasn't so bad. The pussy in my mouth and the mouth on my cock made it very enjoyable. What I didn't know was what was coming next. The low humming filling the room was soon muffled deep in my anus. I must admit it was not bad until Cindy rotated it and hit my prostate. 

I'm not entirely sure what happened next because I think I blacked out, but I can tell you for certain that the Hoover dam could not hold back the load of cum that shot out of me. With as much talent as her mouth possessed, Cindy could not swallow it all down. Fortunately, Carol leaned forward and licked the remaining bits off Cindy's face. 

Slow removal of the anal missile, Cindy retreating from my cock, and Carol informing me I can stop licking ended Cindy's anal cherry as well as mine. 

The ladies found it in their hearts to free me from bonds, cuddle on each side of me and say. "I love a man that knows how to cook."

 The rest of the night is left for another story. 

Published 
Written by BosnDR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments