Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nowhere Motel

"A woman's seductive game of cat-and-mouse in a motel room leads to a primal coupling - and an arrangement for more."

11
4 Comments 4
368 Views 368
100 words 100 words

Author's Notes

"This micro-fiction began as a longer poem "Erotic Tease" exploring the sensual dynamic between two characters in detail. For this 100-word challenge, I've condensed it to the most essential elements. The result is a compact, evocative story retaining the original's sultry tone while introducing a tantalizing twist ending. It captures the characters' clandestine arrangement's atmosphere, leaving you intrigued to discover more about them."

She stood before him in the dimly lit room, lace and silk barely containing her sinful sway. With each roll of hips, she stoked his primal frustration, daring surrender.

"No touching," she purred, "until I say."

Slowly, she revealed herself, glistening with need. He watched transfixed as she pleasured herself shamelessly. Guttural cries filled the air until her climax consumed her.

Unable to resist, he pulled her close, skin colliding with skin. Grunts and moans mingled in carnal desire as they coupled. Spent and sated, they held each other close.

As she slipped away, she whispered, "Same time next week?"

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments