Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Female Executive - Part 4

"Fifty-eight-year-old Sylvia and seventeen-year-old Lee have a night in a hotel room"

43
9 Comments 9
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

It was getting close to Friday finishing time in the office, and for seventeen-year-old Lee Young, it meant that it would not be too long before he was fucking fifty-eight-year-old executive Sylvia Turnbull.

They had first fucked one week previously, in Sylvia's house, and she had now booked a hotel room for the night for them, Lee had told his parents that he was staying with a friend from work.

The first fuck had come about partly because of a remark by a work colleague of Lee's, Marian Richmond, that Sylvia needed a bloody good fucking, Marian did not think much of Sylvia and her forceful ways at work.

Lee also fancied Marian, and another work colleague Patricia Jarvis, both were married and aged in their late forties. There had been much flirting, which had now developed into the situation that Lee would very likely have sex with both of these women.

Lee was also regularly shagging Linda Fletcher, a woman in her late fifties that lived close to him and his parents, he had been giving her a good seeing to for a few weeks.

But tonight it was to be Sylvia, and what a night was in prospect for both of them.

Sylvia had emailed Lee's work computer to tell him to wait near the bus stop where she picked him up the previous week, about fifteen minutes after the work day finished.

"Are you going to spend the weekend thinking about mature female arses, Lee?" laughed Patricia to Lee, just before finishing time. Mature arses, more specifically Patricia's and Marian's, frequently came up in conversation between the three of them.

"I will be thinking about yours and Marian's," answered Lee, which was no doubt true. What he was not saying was that he would very soon be having a close-up view of the one belonging to Sylvia Turnbull.

"Soon be Monday, Lee; you will be back with us two gorgeous women then," laughed Marian.

"Maybe we can walk in the park again," said Lee. He had been to the park with the women together and once with each of them individually, things had got very sexy.

"I think we both want more fun with you," said Patricia, with a sexy smile, knowing that she was also speaking for Marian.

"We certainly do," confirmed Marian.

A bit later, they were saying their 'goodbyes' for the weekend, all wondering what the next week would bring for their sexual progress.

Lee was in no hurry to leave the office, he had a bit of time to kill before he was due at the bus stop to await his lift to a night of fucking.

Lee was near the bus stop in good time and was pleased that other people there from work had all boarded buses before Sylvia was due. Sylvia pulled up, and Lee got in the passenger side, they smiled at each other but did not speak immediately.

Lee and Sylvia hardly ever had face-to-face contact during a normal working day, they were only usually in each other's company if they were having sex, had had sex, or were about to have sex.

Until they were clear of the immediate area of the office, Sylvia looked nervously in her car mirrors because she did not want anyone seeing her with Lee. Soon, she was more relaxed, "I hope that cock of yours is going to stay nice and stiff for me tonight," smiled Sylvia.

"I think that it will be able to give you plenty of fucking, Mrs Turnbull," answered Lee.

"Last week going to my house was naughty, but spending a night in a hotel is so much more so, don't you think?" asked the very happy Sylvia.

"I think it is very naughty indeed, Mrs Turnbull; perhaps I should spank you," said Lee, not knowing where the suggestion of a spanking came from, he had never thought about spanking anyone, maybe it was just the right thing to say.

"I did say that when we had time you could play with my bottom, so I guess that includes spanking," replied Sylvia, thinking the idea of getting her arse tanned by a teenage boy to be very erotic.

The hotel was not far, and Sylvia was soon pulling into the car park, "I will go and check in and go to our room and then I will call you; give me your mobile number," said Sylvia.

The hotel's rooms were often used for illicit sex but Sylvia did not want to be seen walking into the hotel lobby with someone that could be her grandson. She and Lee did not have each other's mobile numbers, there had been no need and Sylvia was a bit concerned about Lee having hers now, but it enabled them to enter the hotel separately.

Lee gave her his number, and Sylvia went into the hotel to sort the room. Lee got out of the car but loitered in the car park, his eyes had gone to Sylvia's arse in her tight skirt as she walked to the hotel.

Sylvia checked in and it occurred to her that she had not thought about eating. She was not hungry for anything except Lee's cock but she did wonder if Lee might be hungry. The hotel had a restaurant and they also did bar meals, but Sylvia did not want to risk being seen with the teenager. She could maybe arrange for room service, but first, she went to their room and rang Lee's mobile to give him the room number.

"Just come into the hotel lobby, turn right and come up the stairs; room two-one-six on the second floor," said Sylvia.

Lee entered the hotel and turned right. The middle-aged woman in reception, that had just booked Sylvia in looked up, but as the youth appeared to know where he was going, she did not comment. It did not occur to her that he was here to spend the night fucking the hotel's latest arrival.

As Lee climbed the stairs, it occurred to him that he had never spent the night in a hotel before. He had stayed in a seaside Guest House with his mum and dad a few years earlier, but never in a hotel.

He reached the floor and then the room, and after a moment's hesitation, because he wondered if he could just walk in, he knocked on the door. Sylvia opened the door and stood back to let Lee in, a cross between a smile and lust on her face.

"Well here we are, Mr Young, for a night of sex," said Sylvia, before their lips met for a long, passionate kiss.

"Oh, before we get started, I wondered about food, are you hungry?" asked Sylvia.

"Um, no, not really, are you?" replied Lee.

"No, I am not; maybe we can get something from room service later if we want it, but now, let's fuck," said Sylvia, undoing Lee's trousers.

Lee massaged Sylvia's tits through her blouse, they were large tits. Lee had not so far paid much attention to Sylvia's breasts, but now he had the night to explore every inch of her.

Sylvia had lowered Lee's trousers and boxers and she was now slowly wanking his large teenage erection, "This penis of yours is a wonderful specimen," said Sylvia, lovingly.

"Thank you, Mrs Turnbull," said Lee, undoing Sylvia's blouse.

"You need to stop calling me Mrs Turnbull when we are fucking," said Sylvia, in a sexy whisper.

"I will try,..., Sylvia," replied Lee, completing the unbuttoning of Sylvia's blouse.

Sylvia took off her blouse, and undid her bra, letting it become loose, and allowing Lee to get his hands on her bare tits.

In his short but rapidly expanding sex life, Lee had been an arse man, but a large pair of mature tits was a fascinating part of the female body," Lick my nipples, Lee," said Sylvia, softly.

Lee moved his head and extended his tongue and licked one nipple, and then the other, "Oh yes, baby," said Sylvia, gently holding Lee's head to her breasts.

Lee's hands went to Sylvia's arse, as he continued to tongue her nipples. Sylvia was feeling very much in need of the youth's cock in her cunt.

"I want you, I need you," said Sylvia, gently moving Lee's head up from her tits so that they could have a tongue-wrestling kiss. Lee unbuttoned and unzipped Sylvia's skirt and forced it towards her feet, his hands went inside her knickers onto her bare arse.

Sylvia took off Lee's tie and undid his shirt, the mature woman and the youth were moving towards nakedness.

Lee removed his hands from inside Sylvia's knickers to take off his shirt, Sylvia took off her bra which had still been hanging loosely.

Lee was standing with lowered trousers and boxers and an erect cock, and Sylvia had her skirt at her feet and her knickers partly lowered at the back. Seconds later, they were both totally naked, and they kissed and flopped sideways onto the bed.

They writhed on the bed for a bit, kissing, until Sylvia was on her back with Lee on top and Sylvia's right hand was feeding Lee's stiff penis into her wet vagina. The hotel room evening and night of fucking were about to commence.

"Mmmm," sighed Sylvia, as Lee's cock slid into her. Soon they had built up a rhythm, as a teenage penis and mature cunt got re-acquainted.

Lee kept thrusting and Sylvia's cunt got wetter, as she approached an orgasm that was likely to be the first of many.

Positions were adjusted as the fucking continued, Sylvia came for the first time that evening, "Fuck yes baby, so good, so good," she breathed, as the boy, young in age and in name, shafted her.

Time was of no consequence and the fucking went on and on, with Lee making Sylvia cum frequently. Sylvia took charge for a while, with Lee on his back and Sylvia moving up and down his rigid cock as she rode him. The panting and sweating Sylvia had another orgasm, as she fucked herself on the teenage penis.

StefanaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanaBloom

It was then Sylvia on her back and legs raised as Lee fucked her hard from the front, "Oh, oh, oh, fuck, oh fuck," wailed Sylvia, as she came yet again.

After more hard and fast fucking, Lee suddenly ejaculated, causing Sylvia to shriek with laughter as she too climaxed.

They lay silently for a while, coming down from their sexual highs, "Wonderful," Sylvia muttered, Lee sort of grunted in response.

"Are you bothered about having something to eat?" asked Sylvia, after a while.

"Not really, are you?" replied Lee.

"No, sex will do for me tonight," said Sylvia, kissing her teenage lover.

Sylvia rolled onto her front," You can play with my arse now if you want," she invited.

"Yes please," said Lee, moving and starting to stroke Sylvia's buttocks with his right hand.

"Do anything that you want to do with it," said Sylvia, already loving having Lee caressing her arse cheeks.

"Thank you," said Lee, admiring the mature buttocks.

Lee continued stroking Sylvia's behind then felt really naughty, and started to drag a finger up and down her arse crack, which added to Sylvia's excitement, "Oh fuck yes, I love that," said Sylvia, so Lee was sensible enough to keep going.

Lee had two fingers in Sylvia's arse crack, and she squirmed wildly, she was not used to having her arse played with, but she was loving it.

"Oh Lee, oh Lee, Mmmm, fuck," panted Sylvia, as she came with the boy fingering her arse crack.

"Can I spank you now, Mrs Turnbull?" asked Lee, when Sylvia's climax subsided. Sylvia had suggested not calling her Mrs Turnbull while they were having sex, but calling her that with that question seemed so sexy.

"Yes Lee, please do," replied Sylvia.

Lee had no experience of spanking, it had very rarely entered his head, but he raised his right hand and slapped it down on Sylvia's left buttock.

Lee liked the sound that the contact of the hand with the buttock made, he also liked how it felt. Sylvia liked both too.

Lee had been propped up on his left elbow as he had played with Sylvia's arse, he now shifted to get onto his knees. He raised his hand again, and slapped Sylvia's right cheek, he then slapped several times from cheek to cheek. He, and she, were enjoying it more and more.

Lee then swung his left leg over Sylvia's back and he was sitting on her back, facing her feet. He then raised both hands and slapped them down one on each buttock simultaneously.

This change of position had taken Sylvia by surprise and Lee's weight was preventing her from moving, even if she wanted to, she was at his mercy, and she found that incredibly exciting.

Lee continued the arse slapping, both hands at the same time, each on one cheek, and Sylvia's buttocks started to turn red.

Lee kept the two-handed spanking going, and Sylvia's arse got hotter.

If she wanted to, Sylvia could have struggled or demanded that Lee stop, but the fact that she was getting her bare arse tanned by someone young enough to be her grandson, was a huge turn-on for her. Lee was enjoying the moment, he had dominance over a woman forty-one years his senior, and a boss in the company that he worked for, and she was temporarily at his mercy.

"Is your arse sore, Mrs Turnbull," Lee asked with a chuckle, as he paused the spanking and looked at her glowing buttocks.

"Yes, my arse is sore, and my cunt is wet," replied the flushed-faced Sylvia.

"Would you like another fucking now?" asked Lee, still sitting on Sylvia's back.

"I want you to give me such a fucking, Lee Young," replied Sylvia.

Lee swung himself off Sylvia's back and she turned her head. Sylvia's eyes were ablaze with sexual arousal, Lee had a sort of smile on his face, and his penis was rigid.

"From behind," Sylvia said softly, and she got onto her knees raising her lower half, she put her elbows on the bed.

Lee got behind her and looked at her spanked buttocks, her arse crack, and her cunt which was begging for his cock.

Lee allowed his cock to touch Sylvia's arse, and she 'Mmmmmd.'

Lee lined his penis up with Sylvia's cunt lips, and she reacted with another, 'Mmmm,' when the head touched her lips.

Lee eased forwards and Sylvia pushed back, his cock slid in, and the fucking was ready to go.

Lee gripped Sylvia's hips and thrust hard and fast from the off, Sylvia came swiftly, "Shit, oh fuck, fucking hell," shouted Sylvia, her voice partially muffled by her having her face on the pillow.

The lady had asked for 'such a fucking,' and Lee was giving her just that, having her cum again and again. Her buttocks, tingling from the spanking, were adding to her arousal.

Lee was feeling so good, the experience of a night in a hotel room with a mature woman, spanking her mature arse and generally having sex made him feel like he could fuck forever.

His thrusts were accompanied by grunts from him and groans from Sylvia, as he fucked on and on. Sylvia did not know how many orgasms she had, but it was almost certainly a personal best for a night, and the night was not finished yet.

"Oh fucking hell, Lee, are you trying to fuck me to death?" panted Sylvia.

"Just giving you what you asked for," Lee answered, breathlessly.

"Oh, so it is my fault," Sylvia managed to laugh before she came again.

A little later, Lee spurted his cum into Sylvia's cum soaked cunt.

They collapsed onto the bed and, after some recovery, they debated whether to shower or stay as they were, sticky with sweat and cum and smelling of sex. They decided against having a shower.

Sylvia complimented Lee several times on his sexual prowess, it made him feel good.

"We will not be able to do this very often but I would love another night in a hotel with you sometime if you would like to," said Sylvia.

"Yes, I would love that," replied Lee.

They still had part of the night, but for now, they had a break from fucking.

They actually slept a bit, and also lay awake individually reflecting.

Sylvia wondered to herself what the hell she was doing. She was a middle-aged woman in quite a high-powered job and she was laying naked next to someone that was not much more than a boy in age, if not in the size of the penis. Not only that, the naked youth was a very junior member of the company that she worked for. He had promised not to tell anyone, but if this got out, there would be hell to pay at work and home.

Lee, in a waking moment, thought of the mature woman next to him, the mature woman that lived near his parent's home that he fucked, and the two other mature women at work that he hoped and expected to fuck.

It then became a time that Sylvia and Lee were awake together, neither of them knew what the time actually was, and Lee mounted Sylvia and another fuck started. It did not reach the intensity of the from-behind fucking after the arse play but it was intense enough, Sylvia came twice more before Lee ejaculated.

They slept a bit more, and then in the morning, they got up, showered and got dressed.

"Did you enjoy your night in a hotel room with this mature lady?" smiled Sylvia.

"Oh yes I loved it; did you enjoy it, Sylvia?" replied Lee.

"It was wonderful; the best fucking that I have ever had; I would like to do it again sometime if you want to," responded Sylvia, repeating what she had said in the night.

"Yes please," answered Lee.

"Okay; let's have one more kiss, and then we will make sure that there is nobody nearby, and then you go and wait near my car," said Sylvia, because of the need not to be seen leaving the room nor the hotel together.

They had a passionate snog, then after Sylvia had looked both ways out of the door, Lee left the room, left the hotel and went to near Sylvia's car.

A short time later, Sylvia left the room and checked out of the hotel.

"You must be starving," Sylvia said to Lee, as they got into her car. Neither of them had eaten since they arrived at the hotel the previous evening.

"I am a bit," answered Lee.

"Do you want me to drop you near your home, or in town so that you can get something to eat?" asked Sylvia.

"Um, in town please; my parents might wonder why the friend that I was staying with sent me home starving," laughed Lee.

"Yes, they would not think them much of a friend," agreed Sylvia, with a smile.

She dropped Lee in town, but they did not kiss, just in case they were seen, "See you at work," said Sylvia.

"Yes, Mrs Turnbull," replied Lee, as the age-gap lovers parted.

Lee went and got some breakfast, and then went home.

On Monday, he would be back in the office with Marian and Patricia, with Sylvia in the background. He also might get a text from Linda Fletcher during the weekend, requesting his services.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments