Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Ideas, Naughtier Outcomes

"Per instruction, Mia impersonates her boss on WhatsApp again, but things get interesting when her boss's recent boy toy sends a message"

31
13 Comments 13
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: Do not send random dick pictures or videos to women without consent. Thank you."

Exhausted! Just frigging… well I said it already.

I was lucky to have a cool boss like Lynn, who gave me my own office with the caveat of her barging in infrequently. Oh, did I mention that I worked from her home? I didn’t, huh?

Yes, my space in her abode made me feel quite fancy in its rich wood-coloured glory. She was a lawyer with little desire for socialization – except with me of course – so she held me close. Hey, it felt pretty damn good to be wanted.

Oh, did I mention I was laid out naked on my work desk, laptop opened and denting my luscious buns with my heels? I didn’t, huh?

The door swung open, and I swished my head toward it, allowing my eyes to make four with Lynn’s.

“Mia,” Lynn said, “how are you so comfortable on that hard-ass desk?”

“Ya know, a normal boss probably would’ve addressed nudity in the workplace by now.” I lifted my chin to rest on my clasped hands.

“Ew, I do not want to be normal. Plus, I wanna see if you’ll ever be able to seduce me… with ya fine ass.”

“I wish it was as fat as that badonkadonk you got back there.” I pointed at her hips, and she swayed to give me a side profile and howled in laughter.

“You sound so cute every time you say that.” She walked up to me, grabbed the nearest butt cheek and jiggled it, which triggered my smile and a tongue swipe over my lips. “Hey, being serious now: I’m going upstairs and getting some rest. My WhatsApp’s still connected to your laptop, right?”

“Yep.”

“Alright, you know the drill: Pretend to be me; keep your answers short.”

“Do I have to pretend to be you for your recent beau too?”

“Yes.”

I sat up and dangled my legs off the edge, allowing my lightly buzzed mound to stare at her. The God of mischief spread them further, but Lynn shook her finger, so I lapped them and gave a coquettish smile.

“I always tell you that isn’t a good idea,” I said.

“Why not? I ain’t got time for all that back-and-forth BS. Hell, you barely have to reply anyway.”

“Whateverrr.”

“I’m heading upstairs.” She went through the door but then peeked back in so only her head was visible. “Sexy bitch…” I cackled upon the door closing.

I dropped into my ergonomic chair and scrolled through her WhatsApp for ‘Beau’ to see who assumed the mantle. No matter who the new lover or boyfriend was, they were always ‘Beau.’

Nice photo. Handsome.

Speaking of which, as soon as I opened the chat, a message came through, but I forgot read receipts were on.

Shit.

“Hey, I got something to show you,” he typed. “It’s what you’ll be getting tonight.”

Please don’t let it be what I think it is. Please don’t let it be what I think it is.

A penis populated in the chat window.

It’s exactly what I thought. Oh, wait a minute…

The disappointment was short-lived. Very short-lived. Yeah, a random dick pic wasn’t how I wanted to start the afternoon impersonating my boss, but I’d be a damn liar to deny enjoying that engorged, massive, veiny, juicy – okay, you guys get it – black schlong that reared up its rich pink head at me.

Jesus, I wished it was in front of me right at that moment.

Okay, technically it was, but a picture isn’t the same as in the flesh – and it was a lot of flesh. My pinky found its way between my teeth; and my opposing hand, between my thighs.

“You like that?” he messaged.

My hands were too busy to respond as more fingers sought sanctuary within my mouth’s warm confines while one leg hung over an armrest. Giving a more accessible berth to the digits on the other hand, staved off brimming envy of those above. All assuming body parts were separate sentient beings from us, which was a nutty theory. Or was it?

“I know you’ve read my message,” he said. “Respond if you want more.”

The suction of my lips releasing my pencil-thin feelers made me fear Lynn would return, but lust overtook as I typed, weaving strings of saliva between the keys.

“Yesss.” My finger lingered on the ‘s’ key as I focused on the squelching from my masturbation. Sixty, no seventy… screw it, ninety percent of my body’s nerve endings relocated to my G-spot. Rubbing my thumb on my swollen clit was the cherry on top as I stifled a moan. Another file came through. What’s better than a photo of a big cock? A video of a big cock.

SinFullTitsDD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFullTitsDD

Oh.My.God.

I opened it. The phallically blessed bastard stood at a side, allowing the dimensions of his pole to shine while he stroked the top half. His breathing was steady; mine, anything but.

“You wanna feel all of that in you?” he messaged.

Before logic could interject, I typed, “Fuck yeah.”

Bit of a stupid move because Lynn wasn’t a “Fuck yeah” kind of girl, and Mr. Big Brick Beau may have noticed. My self-fucking paused, but my limbs quivered as the app indicated his impending reply.

Shit, the jig’s up. Mia, you stupid bitch.

“Three days I’ve known you, and you ain’t ever said shit like that,” he messaged. “This dick got you all out of character, huh?”

“Yes.” Text rendered it impossible for him to sense the panic vibrating my soul. Thank heavens.

“You want this nut?”

“Yes.” Keeping it simple was the best strategy going forward. Another slip-up could’ve spelt more complexities than the winning word in a spelling bee final.

“Sending another vid when I’m done.”

I resumed fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit simultaneously but tried to hold off from cumming until the next video posted. The stop-start edging drove me insane, but a new file dropped, which meant I’d soon attain my release from the asylum.

I clicked it.

This time, his length faced the camera and porn played in the background – heavy moaning and flesh slapping. A doggy-style scene, perhaps? Goddamn, I loved those. At that moment, I imagined his fat cock slamming into Lynn from behind, making her giant cheeks ripple. How delicious.

His muscular thighs struggled to stay steady as he stroked and groaned. I sucked my fingers, then rubbed my nipples with them, slickening my breasts and alternating into pinches. My other hand continued its work on my pink canal and bean as the pace he stroked himself increased.

“You want this cum in your mouth?” his strained screen form asked.

“Yes,” I verbally responded to a recording, which failed all logic. But what actually makes sense when you’re horny as fuck?

“I’m cumming.”

I stuck my tongue out, wishing I was knelt before that magnificent cock. Wishing I could watch his face contort as he was about to cover mine. Jealous that the warm jizz about to escape his thick rod wasn’t going to splatter my pretty face, coat my tongue with its savoury heat – drip from my chin onto the rest of my slutty, little frame.

“Fuck!” Thick gloops pierced his urethra and shot upward, diagonally and onto the camera, blurring the visual but not the growls rumbling from his throat. The nerves in my body centered one-hundred percent of their focus toward my clit and cunt as my orgasm ripped into violent spasms that nearly made me knock away everything in my immediate vicinity. I struggled to keep quiet, which caused me to gurgle. Nothing but black pervaded my periphery for most of it as my eyes rolled so far back I thought I’d catch the wrinkles of my brain. My rubbery limbs gave wacky inflatable men a run for their money as I flailed non-stop. The orgasmic surges from my cunt were non-stop. My dribbling was… take a wild guess.

When I shifted to neutral, it hit me that I jilled off to my superior’s current boyfriend. Okay, it might have been a situationship, but full-fledged relationships develop from those more frequently than society wants to admit. Suppose they ended up engaged? Married? What the hell had I done?

I trembled from post-nut clarity and the post-nut itself. A fresh voice note lay in wait, so I played it.

“You caught me off guard when you actually wanted that nut. I know you ain’t really into that shit, but I guess you got snatched up in the moment. Damn, I busted a lot, though. Don’t worry; I got plenty more for that pretty mouth later tonight if you want the real thing.”

I closed the app and covered my gaping maw. My libido would’ve been the death of me. Boring replies or ignoring their messages was the most I ever did with any of her beaus, but I just had to not masturbate for that week. Stupid.

Nerves twisted my insides, and I sat for minutes, ignoring the dopamine trying to counter those pessimistic sensations. The door creaked.

Lynn.

“Ms. Thing, can you explain to me why my freak of the week is calling and asking to nut in my mouth for real tonight?” Lynn folded her arms and toe-tapped the floor.

“I’m a really good assistant, aren’t I?” My smile cheesed up the room, and my shoulder shrug added a dash of innocence. Lynn’s drowsy face hardened like a headmistress about to hand out an expulsion.

Thank God I do excellent work otherwise.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments