Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thief And The Stolen Heart

"An unfortunate accident brings them together, changing both of their futures."

22
22 Comments 22
2.1k Views 2.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Time Travel

Author's Notes

"However large the intervening distance or the time difference, love will always find a way. Imagination is a truly wonderful thing and her divine inspiration even more so - always."

Xander Mallory was feeling happy. The sale of the stolen Faster than Light (FTL) drive equipment had gone smoothly. Xander had used the portal to steal the FTL equipment without being detected and then sold the technology to the other big corporate combines trying to take over numerous galaxies. He was looking forward to relaxing safely out of the way while the combines fought each other for control of vast planets and resources. He laughed to himself knowing the sale would make it difficult for any takeover to occur now they were all on an equal footing.

After exiting stealth mode his sleek FTL spaceship soared through the new wormhole he created near the Lagrange point, pinpoints of light winking in and out as the stars flew by. His ship, an obsidian organic curved teardrop shape with its bulbous nacelles emerged in a remote galaxy and decelerated close to the frontier planet named New Palau.

After carefully scanning the surrounding space for any signs of activity, the ship slipped slowly to the black asteroid hidden amongst the dark beta ring layer circling the planet below. The mooring dock was located on the planet-side axis as the ship slid slowly inside the asteroid and out of sight.

The asteroid had been created by his great uncle Drax, his theoretical physics becoming more practical than theory after his very early retirement. The asteroid had been hollowed out by a small army of robots and mining equipment. The removed rock added to the ring layer circling the blue-green planet below. The asteroid was a perfect hiding place, remote and away from any curious eyes.

His uncle's greatest secret was the small white sealed room hidden inside with a huge mirror taking up one entire wall. Powering the mirror-like wall transformed it from a sleek silver surface into a shimmering portal into any time or location he wanted. The portal would open on a flat surface, a dull violet radiance the only indication of its presence.

Drax had used the portal to travel forward and back in time, bringing back something unique with each visit. He had told Xander after a very boozy dinner that it was how he had accumulated his wealth, how he had rebuilt and upgraded the portal to this asteroid, and been able to retire from university teaching. Xander had asked multiple times if he could come along on a trip but had only been allowed to travel twice, one forward in time two centuries and one back to the early 21st century.

Drax confided to Xander he had grown weary of the adventure and that he would make one last trip to a time and place of his choosing and never return. They were the last of their family, the rest having perished at the hands of the combines in their constant battle for power. Drax had shown Xander how everything worked one last time, handed over his precious leather-bound journals, and told him that the portal should never be shown to anyone, lest it be taken. "Imagine the havoc that could happen if the big combines used this to grab even more power," he told Xander.

Drax and Xander enjoyed a long goodbye, swapping tales and memories. Drax took a heavy sigh as they walked together to the portal room. They hugged, shook hands, and wished each other well, then with tears in their eyes at parting. Drax finally announced after some hesitation, "This is it. Good luck!" then stepped through the portal to never be seen again. Xander guessed that he had a partner wherever he headed and hoped that he would be happy and well. He wished he could meet someone as well one day, living alone did have its drawbacks even with the occasional companion droid.

*******

Avrile Elizabeth Adelle De Leroux escaped Paris and the angry crowds raging nearby. Her desperate parents encouraged her to leave early as the revolution began unfolding around them. They promised to follow soon and they would catch up at her uncle's home in Saint-Genis-Laval before the upheaval spread to the countryside. Her leaving was met by tears as they told her that she had been promised in marriage to Henri, a teacher in nearby Lyon who would look after her in the future when they had all left Paris. "Please come soon" she cried to her parents as she left.

Avrile would have to travel alone as all the servants had left to join their own families. She managed to get out the city gates with a small trunk. She felt alone in the world, traveled in disguise, without servants, without her family. Her father had given her details of where to stay as she traveled. Her horse was startled numerous times on her journey as she avoided crowds and markets in each town. She stayed in small inns and visited shops close to the town outskirts for food and drink along the way.

 

 

*******

Since Drax had left, Xander used the portal to keep the combines in check and to build his wealth, going back in time buying, and then coming back to the present day to sell for a profit. He had also used the portal to continue Drax's research of their family history now they were the only ones left. He had so far managed to trace their roots back eight centuries to Earth and revolutionary France in 1792. He had fixed the portal in readiness on an empty room in a chateau located in Saint-Genis-Laval. He had briefly stepped through to check the surroundings and get an idea as to how he should dress. He then shut the portal while he gathered his equipment, clothes, and some food before he would step through again.

 

 

*******

After five anxious days travel east on horseback, she finally arrived exhausted on her uncle's doorstep. Her horse was weary and tired as the horse seemed to plod with every step. She could not blame the animal as she was equally tired. They arrived on dusk where she met her uncle Louis, his wife Marie, and three young children. Avrile greeted her relatives with a tired smile and a warm hug. She was led to a small room located in the far wing of the huge farmhouse and collapsed asleep after a small but hearty meal of bread, cheese, and stewed vegetables.

Avrile awoke still sore from her journey but she gently rubbed her legs and arms to feel better. She soaked her body in a lingering bath as her tired muscles relaxed. After greeting the family once more she settled into her stay with her uncle's family, still anxious for news of her parents in Paris. She wanted to head back but her uncle told her, "It is unsafe for anyone to travel to Paris. I am sure they will be here soon." With his assurances, she settled into a routine helping around the house with the children and also looking around the area, never venturing far. The nearby hills cloaked in vineyards bursting with fruit together with the small woodland along the stream, full of chestnuts and wild mushrooms.

While she knew she had been promised to Henri, she had admired the swarthy muscular workers in the vineyards, their muscles rippling under the afternoon sun as they loaded and unloaded barrels. The tall lean younger man they had called Patrice with his ragged mop of red hair had caught her looking. His skin was sweaty and glistening under the afternoon sun. He was a welcome distraction from worrying about her family. The workers and particularly Patrice in return also admired her tall, lithe dancer’s body, long auburn hair, and sapphire blue eyes as she walked with a languid fluidity.

Avrile lay in her bed shortly after dusk. She had finished a cooling bath on this hot summer evening and was lying naked, relaxing. Her hands moved slowly over her soft skin as she began thinking again of Patrice and his bare muscular chest, moving wine barrels in and out of the cellars. Her hands cupped her breasts as her fingers brushed over her nipples. Her hands resumed their slow journey across her body, her fingers gliding over her smooth skin. Her nipples began to harden and jutted out from her perky breasts. Her loins began to glow with an inner fire as her hand moved down over her smooth belly as her fingers found her softly haired mound. Her hand rubbed slowly yet firmly as her arousal grew. Her fingers traced along her lips as they grew moist, her fingers pressed then parted her now slick slippery lips. Avrile's fingers were now coated in her aroused juices as they slid inside. She removed her hand and lifted it to her mouth, tasting her desire as she licked her fingers.

 

 

*******

Xander finally completed his checks after several delays and powered up the portal ready to explore. He looked through the portal and noticed the room was no longer empty but now furnished with a bed and cupboard. His eyesight adjusted to the dim candlelit room as he noticed the naked female form on the small bed. He watched closely as her hands softly explored her body. Watching her, he began to get aroused as her fingers rubbed and gently pinched her erect nipples as her other hand rubbed and sensuously probed her womanly center.

 

 

*******

Avrile again rubbed her wet lips and pushed her fingers inside her soaked womb as a shudder went through her body. Her fingers began pushing in and out in rhythmic strokes as she imagined Patrice filling her hungry womb. She reached over beside the bed for the elongated rose-colored glass top to her perfume bottle. It’s long round shape with a bulbous tip perfect for her needs as she rubbed it along her pussy lips coating it in her juices. She slowly pushed the bulbous glass tip deep inside filling her womb as she moaned quietly.

 

 

*******

Xander was growing aroused watching her hands explore her body. As he slowly undid his skin-tight suit freeing his growing shaft. He could not avert his eyes as his hand gripped his rampant shaft and began stroking, matching the rhythm of the wondrous creature before him. He began stroking faster as he heard the moans grow more frequent as the speed of her hand increased. His hand gripped tighter, precum oozing out and coating his fingers and shaft as he rubbed even more. His heart rate grew faster and his breath shortened as his passion built.

 

 

*******

Avrile could feel her orgasm building, her body aflame with desire. She pressed deep one final time as her fingertips pressed firmly on her clit. Jolts of electricity coursed through her body as her back arched and stiffened. Avrile groaned deeply as waves of pleasure washed over her body, her eyes shut but lightning flashes searing across her vision. She lay there in an orgasmic stupor, her body sated and gently drifted off to sleep.

 

Xander's hand was a blur as he rubbed franticly. He could feel his balls tightening as his other hand cupped his balls. The guttural groan he heard from her pushing him over the edge as a fire traveled from his balls up his shaft, an explosion of cum erupting. He tried to suppress his groans as his knees buckled, hoping she would not hear him as his shaft pulsed and his cum flowed. He fell back against the opposite wall a naked mess as his skin tingled and heart began to slow.

Xander woke to a crackling sound coming from the portal. He had fallen asleep as he lay but quickly stirred and put on his suit. He saw the glow of fire under the door as flames began to lick around the edges and smoke began filling the room. The body on the bed remained unmoved but he could hear yelling from outside the room. The window was shuttered and any path out through the door looked a forlorn hope. He jumped up and leapt through the portal dashing over to the bed to see if she would stir but there was no response. He raced over to open the shutters to try to clear the smoke but it also brought more flames licking under the door. He hurried back and saw that Avrile was still alive so he picked her up and carried her and some of her hastily grabbed clothes through the portal, into the future.

Xander powered down the portal so that smoke would not come through and carried Avrile to the nearby medical rooms in the asteroid. He quickly activated the med bots to give her oxygen, drug gel patches, and a neural bio-chip implant. He also instructed the bots to conduct a full detailed body scan. The bots had also injected her with nano-motes which would scatter through her bloodstream and aid in her recovery. While she lay unconscious, Xander quickly showered and changed into a clean bodysuit. He headed back and selected a suit for Avrile for when she awoke. He watched her quietly sleeping under the thin white sheet, her soft sensual curves outlined under the thin fabric. He gently brushed the hair from her beautiful face, a thousand questions running through his head.

Avrile slowly woke, feeling groggy with a terrible taste in her mouth. The sensors on her skin alerted Xander and he hurried to greet his mystery woman given her sudden new surroundings. He gently picked up her hand and smiled as he whispered "It is ok, you are safe here."'

Her eyes opened startled at the stranger standing next to her, asking, "Where am I? What Happened?"

Xander propped her up with some pillows and handed her a metal cup saying, "Drink this it will make you feel better. Then I can answer all your questions." He was glad that the neural implants allowed them to automatically translate and understand their different languages.

She hesitantly took the cup and slowly sipped the liquid inside. It slaked her thirst and also took away the horrible taste in her mouth.

Xander lent down towards her and whispered, "There was a fire and you were unconscious from all the smoke in the room. I picked you up and have brought you here to recover. You will be fine."

"Who are you?" Avrile asked as he looked and dressed differently to anyone else she had ever seen.

"My name is Xander, Xander Mallory. I am sorry but you are no longer in France or anywhere close for that matter. What is your name?"

She stammered, "My name is Avrile De Leroux."

Avrile looked wide-eyed as he said, "Let’s get you dressed and I can show you."

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

He handed her a bodysuit for her to put on telling her, "Here put this on. I only managed to grab a few of your things which still smell of smoke until they are clean."

He helped her to her feet then stepped out of the room to let her dress in private. After a few minutes, he returned and saw her standing in the green skin-tight bodysuit looking stunning. She looked at him, and her clothes and asked, "How does this work?"

He smiled and said, "The suit is made from a smart fabric which contracts and molds to your body. The suit will also protect you against a knife and act as a sort of armor." Xander did not explain that it would also act as a Faraday cage against an electronic attack knowing she would not understand. He gently reached for her hand and led her to a nearby holo room as he instructed a droid to bring food and drink. They sat down at a small table and chairs as he began his explanation. "We are on the far side of the universe to France and Earth. We are currently above a planet called New Palau." With that, he activated the holo screens surrounding them to show what space looked like outside the asteroid. Avrile's mouth opened in shock as she looked around her. "To answer your next question, Yes, I am human, but not from France or 1792."

Avrile stuttered a wide-eyed, "What?" as he went on with his story.

"This is currently 2595 in Earth years. When I brought you here we traveled through space as well as time. Mankind has long outgrown the Earth and has been exploring and settling new worlds for centuries. It is a bit like Cartier finding the "Northern Lands" for France in your time but on a much grander scale."

The bots arrived with food and drink and Avrile sat quietly contemplating all that she had been told as they ate and drank. They then asked each other numerous questions, Xander asking about her family as he tried to add to his uncle's research on their family history, as Avrile peppered him with a multitude of questions about Earth, France, and the centuries between them. Xander happily answered every question as best he could. Then told her that she would remember all she had learned with the bio-chip implant she had been given, as he carefully explained what the implant was. Avrile wanted to remember as much as she could even though no one would believe her.

Avrile was growing to like Xander, his tall 6' 7" frame far exceeding anyone else she had met. He had bronze skin with a shock of short blonde hair and bright green eyes. Xander had also upgraded his body with gene modifications so he looked like a decathlete with powerful muscles rippling underneath his suit. What was most striking were the bio-implants tracing gold threads which weaved a complex web across his skin.

Xander decided that he would show Avril the planet below as she recovered. Drax had named the planet New Palau, like the country on Earth, it was covered with deep cobalt blue oceans and thousands of small coral-like islands covered with verdant emerald green foliage. He led her to the fixed wormhole from the asteroid ending down inside a small timber shack on one of the islands. The shack was a shelter when he visited the planet as well as covering the Tokamak reactor hidden deep underground. The reactor supplied power for the asteroid and the time portal through a zero diameter wormhole.

Xander took her by the hand and led Avrile out of the shack and down to the soft white sandy beach close by. They then stepped into the warm subtropical water, their bodysuits protecting them from the hot sun. He showed Avrile how to swim as she had never seen swimming before. He would hold her body as she moved her arms and kicked, his rubbing slowly over her curves as she moved. He reveled in watching her sparkling eyes and beautiful smile. Her laughter refreshed his heart, like the fall of soft rain. She was a quick learner and was soon kicking and moving back and forward in the gentle waters. The numerous islands created a barrier, so that there were no waves, making it easy to swim. There was no moon around the planet, just the debris ring, which also meant no tides in the ocean.

Xander went back to the hut and grabbed the old fishing gear tucked away in the corner. He cast a line and after waiting patiently was rewarded with a good size fish-like creature. Avrile looked at what he had caught and said, "That looks a great fish. Can I also try?"

"Sure," he replied as he put his arms around her, holding his hands on hers and showing her how to cast a line. As he held her and the fishing rod, she turned her head to his and smiled. He smiled back and leaned closer and kissed her tenderly on the lips as his arms pulled her closer. Avrile enjoyed the soft kiss and kissed back as she leaned her body into his. Their kiss was suddenly interrupted by another fish which they carefully reeled in. The two fish were soon lying side by side on a big leaf from the nearby trees.

Xander grabbed his laser knife and used it to prepare the fish and cut some branches for a fire just as the red dwarf sun started setting. He got the fire started and soon had the fish cooked as they ate the succulent sweet flesh and watched the sunset. Avrile noticed some clouds and flashes in the distance and asked, "Is that a storm headed this way?"

Xander replied, "No." As they came close Avrile could see that they were like giant Portuguese man o' war floating in the sky. The translucent blue-grey bladders filled with helium like gas as they floated through the air. The flotilla of about sixty creatures drew nearer and she could see the one hundred foot long tentacles hanging down and washing through the water as they moved. Xander explained, "They use the tentacles in the water for a giant net to catch food." The darkness grew closer so Xander threw some more timber on the fire offering a warm friendly blaze.

Avrile noticed that as the tentacles brushed together they would give off a kaleidoscope of phosphorescent colors. They sat down on the sand together with Xander's arm around Avrile holding her close. She rested her head against his chest as they both relaxed watching the vivid light show. Xander bent his head and inhaled deeply smelling the heady intoxicating perfume of her hair, her body, her very essence. The lights flashed around them and reflected off the still water. Avrile smiled in wonder and whispered, "This is amazing. I have never seen or heard of anything like this."

Xander replied, "It is like watching a personal fireworks display every night."

The flashing lights drifted out of sight over the tree-tops as he sighed and said, "It is time we headed back." He helped Avrile to her feet and pushed sand over the remnants of the fire to put it out. Xander then held her hand as they walked back to the beach shack and the portal up to the asteroid.

When they stepped through the portal he led them into the shower, both of them wearing their bodysuits, pulled Avrile to him. He reached around her to turn on the water. She jumped and cried out in surprise as Xander laughed. The warm water cascaded luxuriously over them as he held her close. His hands slowly undid her suit as he kissed her once more. His arms circled her waist as she pressed her body to his as their kisses grew more passionate. Her lust took hold as her hands undid Xander's suit then rubbed all over his chest.

Xander cupped her face with both hands and firmly kissed her lips as their tongues danced and pirouetted together. Their hands roamed over each other’s body, searching, teasing, arousing. Avrile swooned and moaned as her desire grew. He pulled back from their lingering kiss whispering, "Come with me". They stepped through warm jets of air flowing across their naked skin, laughing as the multitude of blowers blew their hair in all different directions. He held her hand as they walked the short distance to the entrance of the Zero-G room. Xander picked Avrile up in his muscular arms, kissed her hard on the lips, and stepped forward.

Avrile cried out, "What on earth?" as their entwined bodies drifted across the room. She looked round in wonder at the padded walls which displayed a view of the surrounding planets and stars on all surfaces. It felt like they were floating in space as she looked around, looking everywhere. She giggled and told Xander, "This is amazing". The two of them spent the next few minutes laughing, their naked bodies floated as they each pushed gently off the walls, ceiling, floor, and each other. Xander grabbed her hand as they began spinning in opposite directions. They reached for each other pulling their bodies together as their lips met once more.

Their hands began roaming over their skin as Avrile noticed the difference between her very pale skin and Xander's bronze tone. She moaned as his hands found and cupped her breasts and his fingers grazed her rapidly hardening nipples. She curled her legs around his body holding them together as her hand slid down over his belly and grasped his cock. Her fingers slid slowly down his length and cupped his full firm balls. Avrile squeezed and massaged them as Xander groaned and his shaft began to grow and harden.

Xander's hands moved from her breasts down over her smooth belly as his fingers traced through the soft downy hair framing her mound. His fingers brushed along her pussy lips already glistening with her need. Fingers tracing back and forward along her moist lips as her body arched seeking more. "Yes, Yes," she moaned as her hand gripped tighter on his shaft. Her fingertips were coated in the sticky precum oozing from the head of his cock, under her touch. Xander's fingers curved and pushed deep inside, fingers drenched in her juices as they moved in and out of her wet lips

Xander withdrew his hand and sucked her heady sweet nectar from his fingers as he lost themselves in each other’s gaze. Their green and blue eyes matched the colors of the planet below. He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer as his shaft nestled between her moist lips.

Avrile groaned, "God. Yes," as the head brushed and pressed against her firm plump clit. Their bodies slowly pressing and grinding together, teasing each other as her wet arousal coated his shaft. She grabbed his shoulders as the head parted her wet lips. Their bodies started a slow rotation as her legs wrapped around him and tightened her grip. His shaft was drawn slowly inwards, inch after inch, filling her soaked womb. They both cried out, as finally, his balls brushed her soft curved ass. They soon worked out that slow grinding movement stopped their bodies spinning too fast. Slow rhythmic thrusts building between them, her womb filled with every slow teasing push as their loins met in their cries of pleasure. Avrile's nipples were hard and aroused as Xander's fingers cupped and massaged her perky breasts.

Their bodies grew sweaty, hearts racing and their breathing ragged as Xander pressed his mouth to hers. Avrile cried out, "Fill me! I need all of you!" She threw her head and arms back, arching her body which slowed their spin. Xander grabbed her shoulders and pushed harder and deeper as he felt her womb squeezing and massaging his shaft with every thrust. His balls began to tighten as a fire deep within surged up his shaft.

He held tight and cried out, "Avrile!" as searing bolts of cum fired deep into her womb. His bio-implants suddenly glowing as their bodies were swathed in a golden halo. Avrile cried out in ecstasy, her orgasm triggered by the hot searing cum deep in her womb. Their bodies clinging to each other, hot and sweaty as wave after wave of pleasure washed over them.

They looked at each other grinning as her womb slowly released its grip. His softening shaft slid free followed by globules of their liquid desire. Avrile saw these baubles floating free and pushed away. She looked Xander in the eye as she spun around and swallowed their creamy white pearls of passion.

Avrile looked at the stars around them and thought of her home. She realized that it was time for her to return to her own time, to her family. She asked Xander to please open the portal and let her go home. They exited the Zero-G room and showered and dressed. Xander dressed in a fresh bodysuit, Avrile in her own freshly cleaned clothes. Xander powered up the portal and finding Avrile's room now blackened and charred, he found a wall in an empty farm outbuilding nearby to fix the portal.

Xander watched as Avrile kissed him tenderly, whispered, "Thank you, Xander, I will never forget you," and stepped through the portal.

He smiled weakly, waved, and whispered, "Goodbye Avrile." He slumped in the chair as he contemplated being without her. He wished that they could stay together but could understand why she needed her family as he had none.

Avrile looked back at Xander and smiled briefly, then blew another kiss and went out of sight. She also wished she could stay but she needed to find her family. She had prepared her story that she had escaped the fire through the window and collapsed, fallen into a long deep sleep then got lost when she awoke.

She was grateful for the implant she had been given, a slight bump behind her ear the only indication to its presence. She planned to help Henri teaching with her newfound thirst for knowledge. Avrile did not know of the medical motes she had been given that continued to flow through her body. They would help ensure she led a long, full, and healthy life. Neither of them knew at that moment of Xander's other gift that lay nestled deep inside her belly.

A few minutes after Avrile had left; he sat forlornly wondering what to do. Xander suddenly smiled as an idea rushed through his brain. He jumped up, raced to the medical rooms, and checked the body scan records he had done when she had arrived. He saw all the data scrolling across the screens and cried out, "Yes!" Xander carefully instructed the bots to start building a new android using her full body scan as a template.

Even though they were now so very far apart, he would have his very own Avrile.

 

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments