Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl In The Locker Room

"Ginger had her first experience, one that will change her life forever."

55
13 Comments 13
17.7k Views 17.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"As all my stories, this is pure fiction coming from my imagination."

My name is Ginger. I’m not an exhibitionist, but there are things that sometimes make me think I am, a little. For example, I like to change clothes in front of my bedroom window, hoping to be seen. I never had a problem when, back when I played softball, sometimes we had to share the changing room with our coaches, men; I actually liked it. Sometimes, when I wear tight pants, I “forget” to wear panties. At home I never wear a bra and sometimes I’m too lazy to put it on when I go grocery shopping. I don’t think anyone ever noticed me. I’m not one of those women people would turn to look at, but it makes me feel naughty.

Nevertheless, when I’m in the locker room at the local sport center, I hide behind the lockers at the very end of the room. The problem is that I'd rather be naked in front of a man than a woman. Women are judgmental and look at other women looking for flaws, not assets. The women in my family were the worst. They convinced me that my body was ugly, that I should be ashamed of it, and that it was better to hide it under oversized clothes.

Then something happened.

One day, I was in the locker room at the end of my daily swim, drying my hair, when I saw a young woman, probably in her thirties or late twenties, average tall, a blonde bob, nice firm body but not too muscled, pale skin, no tattoos, no piercing. Her breasts were the perfect size, not too big, not too small, with dark nipples, and her mound had a perfectly trimmed dark triangle of hair.

How do I know all these details? Because she was in front of the tall mirror, drying her hair and applying makeup, in her birth suit. The mirrors were all located in the aisle to access the lockers and she was perfectly comfortable in her nudity, where everybody could see her, including myself.

I don’t think I know any lesbian, so I have no idea if that young woman was a lesbian looking for a partner, or if she was an exhibitionist wishing to be seen.

To my eyes, she was simply a very confident young woman, comfortable in her body, good for her. Not only did I totally respect her, but I also utterly envied her.

I felt a strong attraction toward that woman. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her.

That young woman intrigued me in a very strange way. Since that day when I saw her the first time, I have never forgotten her, and I found myself walking around naked, hoping to see her again, or to be seen by her.

In the past fifteen years or so, I've often fantasized about making love to a woman, but I’ve never crossed paths with a woman who caught my interest, until that day.

One day, in the locker room, I was spreading lotion on my legs, totally naked, talking with Jaquie, my locker-neighbor, about how much we miss travelling and we talked about some of the trips we made.

The young woman, whose name later I found was Sylvie, joined the conversation telling us how much she’d love to travel, but she never found the right companion to travel with. She was in the locker area beside ours, spreading lotion on her legs as well.

“So many things can go wrong when you travel with friends,” I said. “It’s better if you travel with a friend you’re intimate with, or you put the friendship at risk. That’s at least my personal experience.”

“I love listening to people talking about trips and watching pictures of places I’ve never seen,” Sylvie said.

Was that a hint? I decided to seize the opportunity and tell her I have several pictures of trips in Europe and the US.

“I can talk for hours about places, and I have tons of pictures,” I said.

“Really? That’d be amazing,” she replied enthusiastically.

So, I invited Sylvie to my place for a tea the day after. I wanted to invite her that week because my husband was out of town for a business trip.

Sylvie arrived the day after at nine, as planned.

For her I also prepared a chocolate and coffee cake hoping she loved chocolate as much as I do.

I wore a pair of blue capris pants and a light blue buttoned shirt. My underwear was a middle-red lacy bra and matching panties. I don’t usually wear shoes when I’m home. I actually don’t wear a bra either. I hate bras. I wonder what the hell Mrs. Crosby had in mind when she invented such a pesky garment. Anyway, when I have guests, I make an exception, and I wear a bra.

I was nervous and excited; I had butterflies in my stomach. I didn’t know what to expect from that date.

Sylvie was a very polite young woman. She brought me an orchid in a nice vase.

“I don’t like to cut flowers. I like giving something that can grow, not die,” she said.

It was a moving thought. Was she talking about our relationship as something that could grow?

She had a nice black dress, tight on top to show her breasts, and soft on the skirt. She had black sandals that she left by the door.

She was a delicious package that I dreamed of unwrapping.

My apartment was on the second floor and I led the way upstairs. Climbing up the stairs, I knew her eyes were on my ass. I wished I could read her mind to know what she was thinking.

I showed her my little apartment and invited her to sit on the couch. On the coffee table I placed the cake and my laptop with the pictures.

“How did you know I have a weakness for chocolate?” Sylvie asked me.

“I didn’t know, but I hoped so,” I said. “I love chocolate too, and I made this cake thinking of you.”

“Oh,” she said, “then I hope they were nice thoughts.”

“Very nice, very… rich and sensuous,” I said.

I noticed her nipples poking at the top of her dress and I found myself licking my lips.

“Would you prefer coffee or tea?” I asked her, trying to move my thoughts somewhere else.

“Tea would be great,” she said.

I showed her my selection of teas. I have quite a few.

We sat on the couch, sipping the tea, and talking about anything that got in our mind to know each other better. We talked about trips mostly, but also books and movies.

I liked her. She had a sweet calm voice and I liked how she moved her hands talking. When she giggled, the sound vibrated in my heart.

She was thirty-five with a failed marriage in her past. She never remarried and never had children. They simply never arrived.

I instead had a husband and children. My children moved on with their lives, and my husband had an office job that took him out of the house most of the day and sometimes a few days in a row if he had business trips.

“Sylvie,” I said, “it’s already noon. Would you like to have lunch with me?”

“Well, I’d love it,” she answered. “Can we prepare something together?”

I opened the fridge to see what I had and together we opted for a salad full of delicious things. The preparation was the best part, teasing each other, talking about life, and laughing.

I felt light; I don’t know how to explain. She wasn’t there to judge me; she was there to engage in a new relationship wherever that relationship was going to take us.

After lunch, Sylvie used the restroom, and I began clearing the table, making coffee.

When she came back, I turned to say something, but every word escaped from my head. Before me, there was the same beautiful girl that intrigued me so much in the locker room, with the same outfit I first saw her with. She was naked.

I felt my nipples suddenly stiffen, my pussy tickling, and my knees becoming noodles. I held my hands on the counter behind me; it was the only way to not fall on the floor and make a bad first impression.

In the softest and sweetest voice, she said, “I hope you feel like I feel because I can’t wait another second,” and slowly walked closer to me.

She was very close to me.

“Stop right there,” I said. “I want to look at you.”

I looked at her, lingering a little longer on her tight nipples and the perfect dark triangle at the center of her body.

“You are so beautiful,” I said, feeling all the air leaving my lungs.

She cupped my breasts, brushing my nipples through my shirt and bra.

With the tip of her nose touching mine, she whispered, “I like sensitive nipples.”

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply to memorize her flowery scent. She then traced the outline of my lips with her tongue. When I parted my lips, she slipped her tongue inside my mouth.

Somewhere, I found the strength to move my hands to hug her and stroke her hair.

Our tongues met and I felt like an electric shock going from my scalp down to my ass and pussy.

I moved one hand down to stroke her back and down to her ass and I began fondling that amazing, firm ass. I moved the other hand to stroke her breast. I was dying to stroke those breasts and to pinch her nipples.

She broke the kiss to whisper, “One of us has way too many clothes on.”

I giggled. Then I felt her hands unbuttoning my pants while I pulled up my top over my head. Jeez, I loved getting naked in front of her. She hugged me and, with her hands in my pants, she returned the favor and began stroking my ass cheeks.

She knelt before me and pulled my pants down and off my feet.

Still knelt, she rubbed her nose and mouth on my mound still confined inside the panties.

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

“I love your scent; it excites me,” Sylvie said.

She pulled the panties aside with her fingers and said, “Red. You’re so fucking hot.”

Nobody ever told me that I was hot and in that moment, I felt my warm wetness dampening my panties.

“I think we’ll be more comfortable on the bed,” I managed to say.

“Mmm, yes, but first let me finish to get you naked,” she whispered.

She slowly pulled my panties down, then she stood up and kissed me again, rubbing her pussy against mine while I stroked her ass. It was so fucking exciting.

I moaned.

Sylvie then unclasped my bra and sucked one nipple.

“I’m sorry, but at my age they’re a little saggy,” I said.

“Stop it. I’m not judging you. You don’t see what I see. You are a beautiful, very sensual woman, and I can’t wait to make love to you,” Sylvie said.

She walked two steps back and, staring at me with eyes dark of lust, she said, “You are so beautiful, so erotic. I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of you. Let’s go to the bedroom.”

In the bedroom, we kissed again, fondling each other’s body.

She gently pushed me onto the bed. I lay down in the middle of the bed and she lay beside me.

“Is this your first time with a woman?” Sylvie asked.

“Is it so obvious?” I asked, blushing.

“Not really. I just noticed you were nervous when I arrived,” she explained.

“I’ve never felt attraction to another woman until I saw you,” I said.

“Thank you,” Sylvie said. “Do you mind if I take control on your first time?”

“Please,” I said, feeling my heart beating fast.

She moved on top of me, rubbing her pussy against mine. I could feel the wetness of both our pussies.

She grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms over my head. “Close your eyes and enjoy,” she said.

She nibbled my earlobe, whispering beautiful words.

I felt like floating in another dimension. Around us there was a bright light, and my body was light like it had never been. Her tongue and lips moved down to my neck, my shoulder, my chest. She licked one nipple, then she blew on it. Inside my breast, I felt like a thousand ants running all together to the tip of my nipple.

I arched my back and moaned in pleasure.

She did the same thing with the other nipple. I didn’t know I had such sensitive breasts.

“Don’t worry, I would never hurt you,” she said giggling.

“I’m not worried, I’m excited,” I said, closing my legs and rubbing them together.

“Oh, no no no no. Don’t do that, please,” she said and knelt between my legs to keep them open.

She bent down to kiss my breasts and then began sucking my nipples.

I felt her warm lips and tongue around my nipple, then she bit that nipple and pinched the other one with her thumb and finger and pulled up my breasts.

It was painful and so arousing. I arched my back, moaning.

After some time sucking my nipple, she licked all the way to the other nipple and began sucking that one while pinching the other.

“Mmm,” I moaned, biting my lower lip.

I felt my breasts exploding with pleasure. Never before had someone taken such good care of my breasts.

Sylvie moved down, kissing and licking my stomach. With her knees, she pushed to open my legs wider.

I felt her fingers separating my lips and with her tongue she began licking from my clit to my entrance, and back. She did that for some time.

“Sylvie,” I sighed, “I’m about to cum.”

“Shhh. Enjoy it,” she said.

I moaned and opened my legs wider.

With her hands, she pulled my knees up and pushed them against my chest. Then she began sliding her tongue up and down my pussy, then she pushed it inside my pussy.

“Fuck!” I said.

After a few seconds, or an hour, no idea, I had the best and strongest orgasm I’ve ever had.

I was still shaking when Sylvie moved up to kiss me. I hugged her, but I couldn’t speak yet. I was bewildered.

“Did you enjoy it?” Sylvie asked me.

“Are you kidding?” I asked, stroking her firm ass. “I don’t think I’ve ever reached an orgasm so strong.”

“Then let it be and ride the horse,” Sylvie said right before kissing me.

I liked kissing her; I liked my scent on her mouth.

Holding her in place, I rolled us both onto the bed and I was on top.

I had no experience on how to make love to a woman, so I copied, doing to her what she did to me, fondling her beautiful body.

Straddling her, I rubbed my pussy with hers, moving slowly back and forth while nibbling her lips. I cupped her breasts with my hands. What a magnificent sensation. I moved down, and I sucked those beautiful nipples, first one, then the other. Having her nipples in my mouth, having a breast in my mouth for the first time, aroused me badly.

I kissed her breasts; I licked them, and I sucked those amazing dark nipples as if my life depended on how good I was sucking them. I made love to them, and I felt my gorgeous partner arching her back and holding my head in place.

I was probably on the right path.

I shifted my body on the bed beside her and, while nibbling Sylvie’s nipple with my tongue and teeth, I moved one hand down to cup her pussy. First, I brushed the dark hair, damped with both our juices, then I slid a finger between her lips.

It was amazing to finger a pussy that wasn’t mine for once. Her clit was bigger than mine and I teased it for a moment until I heard Sylvie’s voice.

“Please, I need to cum,” she begged me.

Without making her ask twice, I slipped my finger inside her entrance, and her hips pushed up.

Her moaning was so hot.

I switched nipples and, at the same moment, I added a second finger into that beautiful woman’s pussy.

From my right side, I heard Sylvie’s moans. From my left side, I heard the wet noise of my fingers in and out of her pussy. It was so erotic that I was about to cum.

The whole situation was a thunderstorm of emotions.

“Come closer,” Sylvie whispered, panting.

I didn’t immediately get what she asked me to do. Then I understood, so I knelt and got closer to her.

I wanted to be a butterfly to watch that scene from above.

I knelt beside Sylvie, sucking and nibbling her nipple while fingering her pussy. She had her legs bent and wide open, holding my head on her breast with one hand, and fingering my pussy with the other hand.

The smell of sex around us was inebriating.

When Sylvie began crying out my name, arching her back and shaking her legs, I came with her, shaking and crying out as well.

When our orgasms subsided, I moved up to kiss her.

I was still panting when I said, “I’m not done. There is one more thing I’m dying to do.”

I slowly shifted down, leaving a wet path with my tongue. When I arrived at her mound, she moaned. I opened her lips with my thumbs and began licking her inebriating essence. Another first for me.

I had no idea how to do oral sex with a woman, but I followed my instinct. With my tongue flat, I licked the length of her pussy from just before her rosebud up to her clit.

“Oh Jeez,” Sylvie said.

I was probably doing it right because I felt her juice covering my tongue and dripping down my chin.

After a few moments, I began circling her big clit with the tip of my tongue and I felt her clit getting even bigger. Wow. I wanted to feel it in my mouth, so I sucked it.

She was shaking like crazy. She rocked her hips against my mouth and sped up the rhythm.

I stiffened my tongue and entered her pussy while with my thumb I rubbed her clit.

Sylvie pulled up her knees to her chest, allowing me a deeper access. My tongue was not very long, but apparently was enough because when I hooked it inside her pussy, she placed her hands on my head to hold it in place, and began rocking faster, shaking.

She came hard, crying out, “Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!”

After a few moments, Sylvie sat up and pulled me up, forcing me to stop worshipping her pussy. I didn’t want to stop. I was insatiable.

We kissed and hugged.

“You liar!” Sylvie said laughing.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“You said you never made love with a woman before,” Sylvie said, still laughing and gently spanking my ass.

“I swear. This was the first time,” I said seriously.

“For real? If it’s so, I wonder what next time will be,” Sylvie said, and kissed me.

“Next time?” I asked smiling. “Are you saying there will be a next time?” I was so happy that my heart skipped a beat, or two.

“You’re stuck with me, honey. I mean, I guess I’ll have to share you with your husband, but I’m not willing to share you with any other woman, though.”

We fell asleep spooning.

The next time, I went to her place and I discovered a whole new world: sex toys.

Once my third orgasm subsided, I said, “Why do we have men?” laughing and panting.

“We need them to change a flat tire,” Sylvie answered.

“Oh no honey, I can do that,” I said.

A few months later, I left my husband. Not because I didn’t love him, but because I couldn’t give him what he needed, and he couldn’t give me the love Sylvie was already giving me.

We have a wonderful life together, Sylvie and I, full of laughs, good food, amazing sex, total honesty, and love, much love. I love her deeply and she returns my love.

My children couldn't understand at the beginning, but now, seeing how much we love each other, they accepted it.

Published 
Written by WiseGinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments