Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something New

"Emily brings a new toy to the bedroom. Her girlfriend Nina is hesitant."

5
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words

“You really like swinging that thing around, huh?”

Emily laughed, looking down at Nina, who was laying back on the bed. Nina had her arms folded behind her head, as if she were relaxed, when in truth, she was anything but. The weight of what she was about to do (or, rather, have done to her) was pressing down on her. Emily still seemed to be carefree, though.

“I do. It makes me feel like such a top. The epitome of femme dominance.” Emily shook her hips around a few more times for good measure. The dildo, dangling from the harness, smacked her thighs. Nina cringed at the sound.

Finally, after her little exhibition was finished, Emily hopped onto the bed, snuggled up to Nina’s side. The dildo, black as night and shining cheekily in the bedroom’s lamp glow, rubbed up against Nina’s leg. Was that arousal Nina felt, or apprehension? With Emily, she rarely knew the difference. “It’s not too big,” Nina remarked, just because she lacked anything else to say.

“Is that bad, or good?”

“I dunno. Just a statement.”

Emily rolled her eyes. Nina was still wearing boxers, but Emily had done away with her bra before bringing out their new toy. Casually, as she spoke, Emily fondled Nina’s breast. Nina was hot all over. “You can touch it, if you want. Makes sense that you’d feel it up a bit, before I, um, penetrate you with it.”

And Nina thought she was blunt. “There’s no need in me touching it. You won’t even feel it.”

“Yeah, but... I’d be lying if I said I haven’t thought of watching you stroking my dick before.”

Her dick. It was preposterous when analyzed as a fact, but with Emily, nothing came down to facts. It wasn’t hers, per se, like a man might call his dick his, but Nina didn’t care. She was willing to pretend and play along. Nina kissed Emily, partly so she didn’t have to watch the smug smile that would surely be on Emily’s face as Nina’s hand began to clumsily feel up the faux shaft, mostly because she was craving it.

Emily pulled away, nagging at her lip as she watched Nina’s hand. “I have... no idea how to do this,” Nina admitted. Why did her voice sound so breathless? Oh. Her heart was pounding.

“Shit, me neither. It’s been, like, a decade since I’ve given a handjob,” Emily sighed. Nina almost took the sigh as a sign of irritation, but when Nina looked at Emily’s face, she saw that it was most likely a sign of content. “I sure like looking at it, though.”

“We could do just this, then.”

“All night?”

“Mm-hm.”

“Okay, I don’t like it that much.” They both laughed, and Nina’s hand stopped. She was taking her task seriously, no matter how silly it was. Pleasing Emily was no laughing matter. “Hey. Weird question, but... would you be opposed to, um...”

Nina sat up a bit, tugged at the hem of her boxers. The fabric near the crotch was soaking wet, rubbing against her skin. She wanted them off. “Don’t tell me you’re going to ask me to suck this thing.”

“I was gonna, yeah,” Emily admitted, then flushed. Red hair, red freckles, red cheeks. Red, the color of lust. It made sense, with that thinking. “Sorry. Like, I wasn’t even thinking about getting off tonight, but I’m, uh...like, wow. I’m about to fuck you with this, and that’s probably the hottest thing we’ve ever done, in my opinion.”

“I’m starting to think you really want a dick.”

“What? You haven’t wanted one before?”

Nina didn’t respond. Emily was looking nervous, and Nina didn’t like that, because only one of them could be nervous in the same instant, and Nina had claimed the right. “Sit up against the headboard.”

Emily raised her eyebrows, but didn’t comment. She put her back against the headboard, spread her legs a little bit. Nina tried to position herself in a way that didn’t involve her putting her ass in the air, but it was borderline impossible without her kneeling on the carpet.

“Fuck,” Emily whispered. Her hand went into Nina’s hair. Gently, though; she knew that Nina didn’t like it if her afro got pressed down on too much. “You’re so fuckin’ hot. And you’re not even trying. Christ.”

Nina was a sucker for praise. She didn’t hesitate, even if she was completely lost as to how to suck someone off. She circled her tongue around the tip, almost kitten-like. Did Emily even like that kind of thing? She couldn't feel it, after all. Nina decided that what Emily really wanted to see was her lips, wrapped around a mouthful of dick. Nina obliged, opening her mouth just enough for Emily’s cock to slide past her lips.

Suddenly, Nina felt it going further back into her throat. Emily’s hand was pushing down, slightly, but enough for Nina to get the hint. Nina didn’t push herself too much—she knew her limits—but she did her best, taking a couple more inches in before moving her head back up.

Nina heard the wet noises of her mouth on the silicone, embarrassingly perverted. She heard Emily’s heavy breaths, too. “You’re so good at this. God, Nina, thank you—but don’t stop yet, okay?” Nina made a little noise, muffled. Emily stroked her hair. “I know you’re nice and wet, aren’t you, baby? Touch yourself for me.”

Those pet names were sacred to Nina. Her body trembled when she imagined Emily, lips right up against her ear, whispering all kinds of “darling's" and “honey's" and “sweetie's". She couldn’t help touching herself after that, even if she wanted more. Her own fingers would suffice for the moment. As time went on, though, Nina was beginning to want what Emily was offering.

The feeling of her own fingers plunging into her womanhood over and over didn’t compare to what she imagined Emily’s cock felt like. She pressed her tongue against it, used the hand that wasn’t rubbing her clit to stroke what she couldn’t fit in her mouth. Her own saliva was dripping down to her fingers.

“How do you want me to give it to you, love?” Ah, that was a name that Nina forgot. “Love”. So simple, so universal, but so damn sweet to the ears. Nina kept sucking, but looked up at Emily in acknowledgment. That must have been a turn-on for Emily, because she sucked some air in through her teeth, let it out in a sigh. “You want it from behind? Or do you wanna ride me? Or we can do it old-school... me on top of you, fucking you hard, watching your face... tell me what you want, Nina?”

Nina didn’t know what she wanted. She sat up, looked Emily in the face, and accepted the kiss Emily gave her. Nina wondered if she could taste the material of the dildo. Emily smoothed Nina’s hair out from where she had tugged it. Finally, Nina said, “However you want it.”

Emily stuck her tongue out. “According to you, I won’t feel it, so it shouldn’t be my decision.”

Nina thought over her options again. She imagined Emily seeing her face, undoubtedly embarrassing if she was going to be getting fucked into a mattress. She wasn’t sure her libido or her ego would be able to handle that. “From behind,” she said meekly.

“Great choice. You have a nice ass,” Emily said, so matter-of-factly. “On your hands and knees, then, baby doll.”

Nina had second thoughts. What was more damaging: having Emily watch her face as she got pounded, or getting on all fours like a bitch in heat? She couldn’t win. She supposed she would win though, in a way, if getting fucked by a strap-on was anywhere near as pleasurable as Emily claimed it was. Nina stripped off her boxers and got into position, then decided that hands and knees wasn’t the route she wanted to go down. She buried her face in the pillow, her back sloped downward.

If Emily had any complaints, she didn’t name them. Instead, she began to grope Nina’s ass, an opportunity that Nina rarely allowed her. “I’m having the time of my life. Just so you know. I’d die happy right now, smothered in your ass cheeks.”

“Can you stop being a clown for ten seconds?”

“Aww. What’s wrong?” Nina jumped a little too hard when Emily’s fingers searched her opening. Nina hated how she melted beneath Emily’s touch, but, God, did she love it. “Getting impatient, love? Maybe I should play tough with you tonight, since you want to be that way. What do you think about waiting for it?” Nina didn’t reply immediately, waiting for Emily to get on with the show. However, the teasing was far from over.

Emily leaned over, whispering right next to Nina’s cheek just how Nina had imagined. It was unfair, how Emily ensnared Nina like that. “How about I shove my dick down that throat of yours all night? Hm? Instead of letting you cum, I’ll just watch you suck me off. Would you like that, or do you want to apologize?”

“Jesus,” Nina breathed. Emily giggled, but it was far from a break in her character. No, in fact, it contributed to it. She was having fun toying with Nina. “Yes, yes, please... sorry. Sorry.”

“I think I’ll clown around as much as I’d like.” Nina bit her tongue. Any other situation would warrant a stiff response, but they had slipped into their roles, and Nina had to play along... if she planned on getting off, that is. “But I’d like to get on with the show, if you’re ready.”

Nina nodded, then remembered that Emily liked to hear her voice when they were getting so intimate. “Yes, please.”

There was a brief moment of silence before Emily said, “Before we start... are you in the mood for anything special tonight?”

That could have meant anything, from blindfolds to handcuffs to calling each other certain names. Nina was already feeling overstimulated, though, and they hadn’t even started the main event. “I’d like you to, um...be rough, but talk all sweet.”

Nina knew she didn’t express herself well, but Emily seemed to understand. “I hope I wasn’t too forceful, just now.”

“No, you’re fine,” Nina said quickly. Some nights, she wanted Emily’s words to be more aggressive than that. “Just not tonight. Like...” Nina shifted, and Emily’s hand stilled. Nina was glad. It was difficult to focus when she was being fondled. “My body wants it mean, but my mind wants it nice.”

“You want me to spoil you while I’m fucking you senseless?” Emily giggled. “Hm. I like that.”

Emily draped herself across Nina’s sweating back, running her hands up Nina’s sides then groping her breasts. Nina felt the dildo between her legs, wet with saliva and so close to home but not quite there. Nina reached back and felt herself, the slickness between her lower lips. Emily moved Nina’s hand away, not too forcefully, but excitedly.

“Don’t worry, love. It’s coming,” Emily said, soothing. Nina almost didn’t believe her, after all of the build-up, but then she felt the bulbous head of the strap-on pressing against her entrance.

There was just enough give for Nina to know she was soaking wet, but her walls still gripped the shaft like a vice. “Fuck,” Nina sighed, tensing as Emily’s dick sank into her.

“You’re so tight, hon,” Emily said, with much praise. Nina couldn’t thank her, because Emily was starting to thrust, and Nina’s mind went cloudy. “You’re doing so good.”

There was little time for Nina to get adjusted before Emily really got started, gripping both of Nina’s hips and pulling her back with each thrust. Nina could feel her arousal running down her legs, could hear the wet slap of skin when Emily’s hips hit hers. Every thrust sent a hot spiral down both of Nina’s legs. With the way Emily was moving, Nina wasn’t sure she’d be walking right for the next twenty-four hours.

Nina hid her face in the pillowcase, took it between her teeth. She was glad Emily had stopped speaking, because she might not have been able to handle much more. Emily was breathing hard, though, either because of her exertions or because of her arousal. Nina wanted to ask, but she was still speechless, with Emily pressing her into the sheets and fucking her so ravenously. Nina was used to Emily being a bit talkative when they were making love, and it was strange to hear her so quiet and focused.

Instead, Nina was the noisier one, a surprising change. She couldn’t form words, not right then, but she could moan with a startling amount of volume. Emily definitely liked it, her nails scratching at Nina’s hips harder and harder every time Nina moaned into the pillow. For a moment, she paused, and Nina looked back with judgemental eyes. Emily smiled at Nina, chest heaving. She was putting her hair into a ponytail with a blue hair tie. “Can’t have any distractions, now, can we?”

Nina pressed her hips back just enough so that Emily would feel it. Emily gasped, and Nina wondered if she was gasping at the sight or if the harness had brushed against her clit. Whatever it was, Emily was newly inspired, wrapping her arms around Nina’s midriff and rolling her hips.

Then, it became less of a rolling motion and more of a sharp thrust, bumping against Nina’s g-spot with vigor. The feeling of the strap-on inside of her was magical, incredible, but the most amazing thing was the energy Nina felt coming off of Emily. The staggering feel to her thrusts as they got faster, the hardening of her pink nipples against Nina’s back, the wet puffs of breath every time she threw herself forward...

Nina hated being in close quarters, normally, especially when things got as sticky and heated as they were getting, but it was hard to care about such trivial things when she was feeling so good and Emily was feeling so good and her mind was going too haywire to notice.

“You’re so beautiful, Nina. You know that? You’re fuckin’ drop-dead gorgeous,” Emily said. She was laying it on too thick with the praise, Nina thought. It wasn’t fair, because she knew that Nina was so weak to that. “Wish I could fuck you like this forever, over and over until you can’t take it anymore. Would you want that, baby? Hm?”

EvaPeachhh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaPeachhh

God, yes, Nina wanted to say, but she just couldn’t form the words. Emily understood her, unwrapping one arm from Nina’s body to hold Nina’s shaking hand. Nina tried to quiet herself and the shameless whimpers that she was making, but it was near impossible, with Emily getting faster and harder until the headboard was making scratches on the wall. Their fingers laced together, and Nina became more unabashed with her screams of pleasure.

She said Emily’s name, over and over, along with all sorts of filthy pleas that she’d have never said before. Emily listened to it all, only speaking to encourage Nina and occasionally tease her about how depraved she was being.

Before long, Emily’s words of praise turned to words of demand, although gentle. “You wanna cum for me?” Her voice was hardly a mumble then, her lips pressed against Nina’s earlobe.

“Please,” Nina said, weakly, barely incoherent. Emily laughed, and Nina couldn’t help a little chuckle with the tiny bit of breath she had left in her lungs.

“Tell me what you need, then.”

Nina didn’t know what she needed. More than anything, she wanted Emily. She’d gone wild in that time, from fearing touch to craving it more than life itself. Having Emily’s skin on her wasn’t enough. She wanted it all. “I need you. I... I love you, Em.”

“You’re so cute,” Emily said. Her thrusts stopped for a moment, and she kissed Nina on the cheek. Nina could feel the smile in the shape of her lips. “You know what? I love you, too, teddy bear.”

Then keep going. Nina didn’t say it. She merely thought it, and then Emily was moving again, at the same pace, bringing Nina to the same high. Nina let go of Emily’s hand, although reluctantly, when Emily brought it down to Nina’s cunt and started to explore. Her middle finger found Nina’s clit and circled it with ease, even with her animalistic thrusts. Nina’s heart skipped a few beats. “Fuck, Em, I can’t, I’m already—”

Nina’s voice collapsed, and so did her body. She slumped into the sheets, and Emily followed her down, not slowing her hips even a little bit. Nina liked to be overstimulated when she came, and Emily always provided, pushing Nina over the edge harder and harder until Nina couldn’t stand it.

It was almost as if Nina had blacked out for a moment; all she felt was her body tensing and relaxing in rapid succession, and Emily’s skin on hers, and then she was laying on her side and Emily was spooning her from behind. She couldn’t have been out that long, if she was, she decided. She and Emily were still breathing hard, and, more curiously, the dildo was still inside of her.

Emily planted a few kisses on Nina’s neck, and Nina groaned lightly in response. “That was amazing,” Emily said, almost as if she was the one who had gotten fucked silly. “I could go all night. If my hips weren’t getting sore...”

“Is it really that bad?”

“What, you wanna give it a go?” Nina tried to imagine it. Her, wearing a strap-on? Well, it wasn’t exactly impossible. She imagined Emily riding her, though, not getting fucked from behind. And she’d be sitting up, and they’d be face to face, and Emily would make those lovely faces that she always made when she was feeling good... “I, uh, guess that’s a no.”

“No, it’s a ‘let me sleep on it,’" Nina said. And she would definitely be sleeping good that night, with the way Emily had left her. Her right leg was still feeling a little strange. But she wouldn’t be sleeping, not yet. “Strap-ons aside, what do you want me to do for you?”

Emily made a hum of thought, sounding almost surprised, as if she hadn’t expected reciprocation. She moved a little closer to Nina. The dildo moved a bit, too, and Nina cringed. As if she’d read Nina’s mind, Emily said, “Let’s start by getting this harness off.”

Emily didn’t make a move, which meant that it was her turn to get spoiled. Nina undid the buckles on the harness and slid it down Emily’s hips. Emily had wide hips, as opposed to Nina’s more narrow build, and Nina made sure to run her fingers along them. Nina put the harness to the side. She couldn’t help noticing how shiny it was with her own juices, and she knew that Emily was, right then, imagining her licking the dildo clean.

Or maybe that was Nina’s own imaginings.

In order to distract herself from those embarrassing thoughts, Nina kissed Emily full on the lips, and Emily wrapped her arms around Nina’s waist. Emily pulled her down, getting more and more aggressive with the kiss until Nina’s head was spinning. When Emily finally let Nina up, Nina laughed. “And here I thought I was supposed to be getting all over you right now, not the other way around.”

“You’re on top, aren’t you?” Emily’s leg was moving. It slid between Nina’s legs, propping her up a bit. “Mm... you’re so needy.”

“Says you,” Nina replied, trying her damndest not to grind on Emily’s leg like a horny mutt. It was hard, though, when Emily was looking up at her with this gaze that just reeked of arrogance and, most importantly, dominance. Her eyes were half-lidded, her lip was just barely captured between her teeth. The slightly sore pulse in Nina’s cunt turned into a wanting throb. She didn’t want the tables to get turned, just when she was about to get Emily off.

Their relationship had started a completely different way, with Nina being the giver, too shy to let Emily touch her. After Nina finally gave Emily the green light, Emily hardly did anything else but tease Nina to orgasm. “Fuck.. .just tell me what you want.”

Emily caressed Nina’s hip, thinking. “You too tired to grind on me a little?”

Emily liked that kind of thing, Nina had discovered over time. Nina didn’t get as much pleasure from scissoring as Emily did; for her, it was kind of a tease. Emily could cum from it, though, easily. Nina took one of Emily’s legs in her hands, unable to resist caressing the smooth skin there. Nina locked their legs together, with Emily laying back on the bed and Nina nearly sitting on her.

Nina started with a slow movement, but Emily was feeling it, inhaling and sighing with heavy breaths. Her hands stayed on Nina’s hips, squeezing and guiding. “You’re wet,” Nina said, mostly to herself but partly to Emily.

“I couldn’t help myself, watching you get stretched out like that. You’re so pretty, Nina. You know that?”

“You say it so often that I suppose I do.”

“But do you really know it, though? You’re amazing,” Emily said, with a smile so genuine that Nina forgot they were in the middle of fucking. Well, Nina would make her remember. She wanted to fuck Emily speechless so she didn’t have to hear all of those compliments, no matter how much it turned her on.

She anchored her hips down to Emily’s and swiveled her hips. Emily started to move hers, too, trying to make Nina feel it. To Nina, the sensation was more of an embrace, a warmth that covered her whole body. What was it like for Emily? Nina sometimes wished she was Emily, just so she could know how good she was making her lover feel. She hoped Emily was feeling it, that indescribable feeling that Nina always felt.

“Hey... does this feel good?”

Emily laughed, and Nina stopped, frowning. “Sorry. For a second, I thought you were trying to dirty talk, or something.”

“No. I’m really asking...”

“Ah! Sorry. Sorry, baby,” Emily said, cupping Nina’s cheek. “Yeah. It feels great. It always does, with you.” Sappy, but honest. Nina would take it. Even as she began to rock her hips again, satisfied with the answer, Emily kept going. “I was dreaming about it for so long before we got together... it better feel good. I hate when my time is wasted, you know.”

“If you were disappointed in what I was dishing out, that would have been nobody’s fault but yours,” Nina replied dryly. “I was only asking because...well, I wanted to make sure everything’s mutual here.”

Emily sighed. Out of pleasure, or irritation...? Nina couldn’t be sure. She was never too good at detecting things like that. “Yes, Nina, it’s mutual. Come on. You have no idea how many times I’ve almost cum just from you putting your hands on me, so—baby, I love you, but don’t speak, okay? Just keep going.”

Emily was sporting that spacey look, the one that let Nina know that she was really getting into it. Nina shouldn’t have even asked if Emily was feeling good. Of course she was, making a face like that. Always eager to please, Nina kept her hips moving, even though her vision was still spinning with the after-effects of her climax. Emily’s eyes were glassy, fogged over with excitement. When Nina leaned over, she could hear the faintest hint of a whimper in Emily’s breaths.

Nina thought about what Emily had said, about how the feeling was mutual, about how Nina was turning her on. She couldn’t help it, when she thought about that. She wanted Emily to do more than whine between her teeth. She wanted to see that carnal proof that Emily was hers, only hers, by heart and by body. Nina pressed down more, letting Emily feel the pressure. Emily purred, looping her arms around Nina’s neck and pulling her down into a kiss.

The kiss was short-lived, because when Emily let out a moan, Nina pulled back to watch her face. Emily closed her eyes when she saw Nina watching, and Nina nearly rolled her eyes. Emily, who was so vulgar and needy, paled when she was looked at too long. Emily had, mistakenly, opened up Nina’s small sadistic streak. Nina loved seeing Emily like that, so run over with excitement that she was out of character.

Nina looked down at Emily, watching a drop of sweat make its way down Emily’s chest, parallel to the one going down Nina’s chin. Nina was dizzy with happiness, her body still singing from her orgasm. She wanted more, she wanted it again, all with Emily beneath her and squirming.

“Love you,” Nina said, so impulsive that she hadn’t even realized she said it until the words were far from her lips. Emily didn’t respond, which was normally taboo between the two of them, but Nina couldn’t fault her. Emily was arching upwards, her chest coming up just enough for her nipples to brush against Nina’s breasts.

She was doing more writhing and crying out than anything else. Her feverish grinding had ceased, and she was left at Nina’s mercy. Nina considered using her advantage to tease Emily a bit, stop her hip rolls and let Emily beg for it.

But it wasn’t that kind of night. It was the sweet-talk kind of night for Nina, and it went both ways. Just as Nina thought that, Emily delivered. “I love you, too, Nina.” Nina watched her lips move as she said those magic words. They were so pink, even with all of her lip gloss getting kissed off.

Nina wanted to say it again, and again, and again, but Emily wasn’t too fond of conversation when she was trying to get off. She preferred when Nina worked in silence (even though Emily could run her mouth a mile a minute if Nina was the one getting serviced). That was fine with Nina, because she easily grew tired of speaking anyway.

Emily shifted her arms from Nina’s neck to Nina’s shoulders, wrapping her in a tight squeeze of a hug. The angle of Nina’s hips got a little awkward when her chest was pressed flat against Emily’s, but she made it work, biting into Emily’s neck. Nina felt it when their clits pressed against each other, she felt it when they tensed together and heard it when they gasped together. Nina stilled when she felt it, then kept going, rocking her hips slowly to find the sweet spot where they’d both rub against each other.

Emily started to tremble, her nails clawing at Nina’s back. “God, God,” Emily said, although it came out of her mouth like a sob, from deep inside. “Nina, God...”

Nina mumbled a reassurance, and they both went silent again. Nina felt a loose buildup forming in her gut, and she sped up, trying to chase it down. Without warning, Emily reached up and yanked Nina’s hair. Nina hissed; even if the sensation went straight to her clit, she wasn’t one to enjoy being pulled around so suddenly. Still, she’d been with Emily long enough to know that she was being signaled to stop, and that Emily was cumming beneath her, pressing her body against Nina’s with all the strength she could muster before letting her muscles relax.

The grip was still fairly tight on Nina’s shoulders, but she sank down to lay on top of Emily anyway, shifting her legs so that she didn’t accidentally bump any sensitive areas. Nina was more of a marathon lover, while Emily could only work herself up to a frenzy before tiring herself out.

Surprisingly, Emily still managed to be selfless, though. Her hand found her way to Nina’s cunt through their tangle of sweaty legs, massaging Nina’s inner thigh with confidence. She looked absolutely wrecked, tears pricking the corners of her eyes and her hair mussed from where it rubbed against the sheets. Nina closed her eyes.

If she saw Emily’s hand between her legs, with her face looking like that... they’d never get to sleep. “Do you want me to? I know you’ve got a lot of stamina,” Emily said, with a bit of a teasing lilt.

Nina considered it, but as her high died down, she realized that she was feeling more soiled than horny. Really, that was the only thing keeping Nina from begging Emily to go all night; she hated feeling even slightly sticky or gross. A sex marathon in the shower, though... Nina would have to look into that. “No, not tonight. Ah, thank you, though.”

Emily withdrew her hand. Nina wanted to lick her fingers, although they’d barely touched anything. “You should really stop thanking me for sex. It makes me feel cheap.”

“Making you feel cheap would be not thanking you. Or paying you,” Nina said. She rolled out of bed, aching for a shower. Emily sighed a bit, but when Nina looked back, Emily was shifting to get out of bed. Nina saw the strap-on on the bed, laying at the foot, and cringed. “Hey, could you.. .dispose of that thing?”

“Dispose of it?” Sad, how Emily knew exactly what Nina was talking about. “What for? We’re definitely using it tomorrow night.”

Published 
Written by Igiari
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments