Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Garden Fairies

9
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
The castle garden was intricately built with the finest fauna. Every patch of roses and trinket of bushes was carefully pruned to sculpt a beautiful alleyway and a labyrinth of fragrant flowers for the season. Birds merrily chirped as they shared the blessings of this afternoon. In the center of this maze, a small but lovely pavilion lay to give shelter. And in it, the images of 2 maidens could be spotted a couple who shared their teas and cakes as they enjoy their sanctuary from the outside

“The flowers have bloomed early this year,” remarked the lady wearing a dress of pure white embedded by gold and red. On her head was a crystalline crown that proclaims her rank in her kingdom. Her name was Henrietta, a princess who turned queen after the death of her parents. Despite her young age, her fair and just rule has earned her the loyalty of her subjects

“Indeed,” seconded the other girl who wears the clothing of a noble. Extravagant for a commoner, but simple when compared to the maiden who sits opposite of her. Her name was Louise, a daughter of an aristocrat who was a long ally of the royal blood. “Its such a peaceful day today. I don’t feel like doing anything else”

“It is rare for me to have a break. I'm so glad you came to share this time with me,” said the queen

“You Highness,” Louise answered, “It is my honor to accept your invitation.”

“Highness…huh,” Henrietta’s voice drifted and sounded distant, “I told you to remove the honorifics when we are alone”

“Oh, I'm sorry, Henrietta,” Louise apologized, “but I do not understand why.”

“Because ordinary people bow to my royal name. But only a friend will see my true me who is just as equal as anyone.”

“You High- I mean, Henrietta,” Louise nudged, “Do I really deserve to be called your friend?”

“To me, you are more than a friend,” Henrietta smiled before she came closer and held Louise by the shoulder. Slowly, she leaned and implanted a fiery kiss that Louise accepted, “You are my most precious person in the world.”

Deeper, their kiss went. Their tongues hustled against each other as the rising heat revealed their intentions. Henrietta was the one who parted first, only to take her lips out to lick her love one in the ears. Slowly, she rolled her tongue out and sucked on the lobes.

“It tickles,” Louise squirmed, but Henrietta ignored her movements and continued her lead. She descended her tastebud down to Louise neck and breathed on it. The warm sensation instantly flicked the switch. Louise struggle to hold her excitement, Her breathing was ragged, “agh, hha.”

That reaction was a sign of the desires that Henrietta would gladly offer. Skillfully, she unbuttoned Louise shirt and slide it away before lightly pushing her backwards. Her soft skin caressed by the cold wind was heated by the burning eyes of her highness. She felt cold and embarrassed at how she has nothing to be proud of her small proportions, but Henrietta could care less, in fact she thinks that she cannot look any better.

Shyly, Louise tried to cover her body with her hands, but her queen held her wrists and dived right into her bosom. Louise was never granted the breast but it was one of the things that Henrietta loves about her. The nipples was already red and swollen but not yet good enough, so Henrietta licked and flicked those them till the hardness was already to her liking. Then, she lightly bit it causing Louise to instantly yelp. “Ahg! Ahh, nghn.”

The electrifying sensation caused Louise to buckle and twist, this pleased Henrietta most. Next, she descent her fingers down to her navel and played it before she finally directed her hand down into Louise’s secret garden. She no longer cared for the clothing that Louise still wears, she just slipped her hand through the skirt and underwear, up to the place where the legs meet. The heat inside was beyond her expectations.

“Ahg, your highness, ughh, ” Louise sounded afraid as she felt the fingers making contact with her overflowing juices. She felt more ashamed than ever before.

“I told you to call me by my name, right?” Henrietta teasingly used her fingers to force her way inside, only to take it out just at once. She has her sadistic side and it is currently unrestrained. Her fingers rubbed the outer flesh with enough intensity to make Louise writhe in pleasure.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

Lustful and lascivious liquids continued to leak out with every action.

“Unhg! Fwah, ffah, hagh.”

“Hey Louise,” Henrietta whispered in the ears of her beloved, “I want to taste you.”

Louise was already in the state where she cannot even manage the least of resistance. So, Henrietta took liberty as she grabbed her skirt and slide it away from her thighs. Now that she was completely naked, Henrietta cannot be any more aroused. She moved towards the place that attracts her the most. Her smile grew brighter from the sight of Louise’s little flower.

Only one person knows about this hidden obscenities of their queen. And that person was right in front of her. She parted Louise legs and leaned closer to lick her extracts clean. With every stroke of her tongue, Louise’s breathing raced till the responses of her own body became subconscious. Henrietta’s advances felt so good that Louise hips was already moving on its own as if trying to match the lewdness of her highness.

Henrietta buried her face deeper into Louise crotch, her tongue never stopped its diligent movements as if addicted to the flavor. She sink her taste buds further inside of her till she tasted the sweet tang of Louise’s nectar which felt rough yet smooth at the same time. Every time the she tries to wriggle inside, the canal walls clamp shut as if pulling her further. The muscles tensed and pulsed in a lovely rhythm.

“ugh, ha, hah, akg,” Louise panted as her body twisted with the feelings raging inside her. Hearing her sensual voice was far better than the finest of singers

Henrietta pulled over and inserted her fingers. Due to the natural lubricants, it took her no effort to squeeze in her forefinger, but when she tried to add her middle one inside, the tightness was to behold. At first, her fingers drive only in a gentle manner but not long after, she raised up the intensity and stirred her insides.

“Henrietta, I'm gonna, ” Louise panted as her consciousness started to fade. Her heart pounding so hard it felt like it was about to burst.

“Not yet, ” Henrietta breathed teasingly in reply. She wanted to prolong this experience. So, without stopping, she leaned her mouth close to play with the clit which instantly caused Louise to buckle. Her tongue scooped out the dripping honey that spills as her poor lover thrashed around even wilder than before, obviously on the brink of her climax.

“I...I-I- cant hold anymore,” her frantic breath dulled her senses as the pleasure took over. She was already on her limits.

“Go cum for me.”

With that approval, all at once, Louise let out her unrestricted scream. Her back arched as high as her voice, volts of electricity rampantly surged in her every veins that instantly vanished her vision and thoughts. Her legs trashed uncontrollably as her whole body undergone her strongest spasm. She completely lost it.

When her climax ended, her body relaxed and fell down, then all that followed was silence. Louise was numbed to the core, yet all her senses was at its most sensitive state. Her ragged breathing was the only thing that breaks the stillness. Until when Henrietta giggled, her face was stained with the liquids that she loved so much.

“You came?” Henrietta playfully asked, then licked Louise once more. Louise twitched from the touch. 

“You highness, please stop. It's embarrassing,”she begged in her breath .

“Nooo,” She sang with a mischievous grin. “I was the one who made the mess, so I am the one to clean it up.”

Louise crevice was still trembling when Henrietta set her words into actions. She licked Louise over and over until all her juices was cleaned, while making sure that none of her nectar will be spilled.

“Ahh…” Henrietta moaned in ecstasy as she savored the flavor. “This is the taste of my love. I just cant have enough of it.”

“H-h-Henrietta?” Louise flushed. Her voice finally recovered but not her body yet, “That’s an indecent thing to say!”

“Why? Are you not my love yet?”

Louise was reduced to silence again. Her head shyly cowered away from her gaze, “I guess its no use lying. I love you too, my queen.”

Authors Note: 
This is my first erotica, please review. Reviews are necessary for my improvement 
Published 
Written by Centifolia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments