Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Against the World Part Three Barbie Part 1

"Bobby masturbates Barbie in a roadside cafe and then fucks the cafe owner who watched him get Barbie"

3
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I hadn’t had any sex at all since my husband died on the Forth of July in 2006 before until I had my first Ménage à trois with my grandson and daughter on Christmas Day night. I didn’t consciously set out to have sex with them but I won’t deny that I welcomed it with open arms, pun intended. I suppose my faith was sealed when I showed up at their house on Christmas Day wearing that elfish mini-dress that looked more like a Babydoll nightgown than a dress. I guess I was dressed to seduce. I had worn that dress for two reasons. First, Debby had told me about her seductive Mrs. Claus outfit and I figured she would need some moral support, knowing her husband. I didn’t know that he had left them on Christmas Eve. Second, I was horny. The bottom line is that I was always horny since my husband’s death.

I hadn’t planned to flirt with Bobby either, but he reminded me so much of his grandfather. Like his grandfather, he has a body that ripples with muscles. Hell, his muscles appear to have muscles. Watching how he rolled that huge motorcycle out of the bed of my pickup truck with such ease, it had taken two really big guys to get it in there, reminded how his grandfather use to sweep me up in his arms like I was a tiny "Barbie" doll. He was the one that gave me the nickname "Barbie." He always told me that I was his Barbie Doll. With those flash backs, the die was cast. Then Debby got me aside in the Kitchen before the other guests started arriving, and confessed to me that she and Bobby had become lovers on Christmas Eve. She described what had happened between them in detail and I suddenly wanted to become an intimate part of their new life style. If that makes me a dirty old woman, so be it. I had always said that what ever happens between consenting adults is no ones business except their own and what happened between the three of us on Christmas was the acid test. I entered that relationship tentatively, but afterwards, as we laid there in a tangle of sweaty arms and legs, I knew that I didn’t care what anyone else felt about what we had done.

The day after Christmas, Bobby drove in to El Paso to register the Harley. Debby and I talked about our new relationship. It was decided that I would return to Houston right after New Years Day, as planned, but then I would put my townhouse up for sale and then move in with her and Bobby. I would get Bobby’s old bedroom because he would be moving his stuff into the master bedroom when he got home. He didn’t have to. My daughter and me spent the afternoon packing up all her soon to be ex’s stuff and moving it to the garage. After moving that stuff to the garage, we moved Bobby’s stuff in.

I’m actually writing after I moved in with them on January 14, 2008.

Christmas was a big success. Between Debby and me all the guys received an unexpected Christmas gift, a hard cock. Our bathroom got a lot of use that day because all the guys were making frequent trips thee to masturbate. Major Jack, Debby’s younger brother, my oldest son, couldn’t take his eyes off us and made the most trips to our bathroom to whack off. His latest girlfriend got her brains fucked out that night.

A couple of days after Christmas, we received invitations to a very exclusive, off base, New Years Eve masquerade party that Major Jack hosted every year. He rented the bar and restaurant at The Super 8 Motel in Anthony for the whole night.

Debby and me were surprised when his aide-de-camp delivered them because he had never invited us before. The reason being that his New Years Eve parties end up being wide open sex orgies after the Balls Falls back east in Times Square.

Debby and me had a lot to do before New Years Eve to get ready. Well, I had a lot to do to get ready. Debby and me decided to go as twin Greek Goddess’ of Love. Identical twins. We could pass for twins if we did our hair and makeup the same way. The problem was that I’m a blonde all over and Debby is a redhead all over. In order to pull it off we decide that we would shave our pussies and I would get my hair cut and dyed to match her. Debby had just had her hair done so I took a picture, printed it out on the computer, and took it with me to the Unisex Barbershop/Salon.

Bobby agreed to run me into Houston to get my hair done and to buy our costumes. He was looking for a chance to take his Harley on a long run to get the feel of it on the open road. I wanted some time alone with Bobby and I was anxious to try out the magical little balls. The Duo-Tone BenWa Balls, Bobby’s balls were magical too, but they were anything but little. It was a 1, 500-mile round trip, so we planned to make it a two-day, three-night trip. Anyway, that’s where this part of my story starts.

I tipped-toed into Bobby and Debby’s room at 3 a.m. that morning and told him to get his sweet buns moving. We had packed a couple of changes of clothing in the saddlebags the night before and we were ready to hit the road.

HannaMo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaMo

We downed a couple of coffees to wake up. We were stopping in Van Horn, about two hours away, for breakfast.

The damp, chilly early morning air penetrated my sheer, backless, black mini-dress. Within seconds of our getting underway, my nipples grew into hard thimbles of tit flesh. Slit to the waist on both sides, the wind caught the bottom of my dress and whipped it up around my waist, baring my skimpy, black thong to anyone who cared to look. I suppose that they really couldn’t see much because I had my body pressed tightly against Bobby’s back. The throbbing power between my spread thighs and the vibrations of those magic little balls were really working my sensitive little clit over. By the time we pulled into the parking lot of a little roadside diner for breakfast, I was so horny I could taste it. I had planned on heading for the cowgirl’s room as soon as we got inside, but it was occupied and there were several other girls waiting

Bobby rose as I walked back to the booth where he sat; he had picked a booth in a dark corner of the small dining room, letting me slide in on the inside. He had already ordered for us and there was a coffee waiting for me.

He looked at me for a long moment. Still looking deep into my eyes, he slid his right hand between my thighs and over my scantly clad pussy lips. Closing my eyes, I laid my head back against the red, plush cushion of the bench that we sat on.

"Those little balls have you really worked up don’t they, Barbie? Let me help you, Honey."

Bobby found the tie over my left hip and unfastened my thong, pushing it off my swollen, inflamed lips. His warm palm soon replacing my juices soaked fabric.

"Oh, Jesus, honey, that feels so fucking good. Oh, Jesus,,,,don’t stop….I need to cum so fucking bad."

As his finger slid between my gaping lips to find my throbbing little love button. Just as I knew that I was going too, I started cumming a few seconds after he started caressing that sensitive little nub.

"I know, Barbie. Cum for me….cum for me right now."

Our waitress arrived with our food just as I started cumming like a runaway steam locomotive. Through half closed eyes I watched her breathing quicken as she stood there watching me for a moment longer before shifting her gaze to Bobby’s long, thick, rock hard cock clearly outlined in his tight Jeans.

Jeannie, that what her nametag said her name was, stood rooted to the spot close to Bobby’s left side. She wore a short, white, uniform skirt that drew attention to her smooth, chocolate skin. As Bobby continued to finger me to one violent orgasm after another, he ran his free hand up the inside of Jenny’s thighs, pushing her skirt up with it. Her white panties were soaked and her sweet womanly fragrance reached my nostrils, making me cum even harder.

Bobby started caressing her through her panties. Moaning softly, she grabbed his shoulder for support. I placed my hand over hers and whispered. I watched as Bobby pulled her panties down her thighs letting them pooled around her ankles. Her moans grew louder as he slipped first one, then two, finally three fingers inside her grasping hole.

"Jenny, don’t cum until you had his cock inside you. He’ll make you think that you’ve died and gone to heaven."

Reaching down I unzipped Bobby’s Jeans, releasing his throbbing shaft. It stood straight up like a fleshy flagpole. Its head already was glistening with his milky-white precum.

"Cum on, Jenny. Climb on him. Ride him. He needs to cum as much as you want to. Cum on Jenny. I’ll help you. I’ll guide him all the way inside you."

"Oh, fuck, yes."

Jenny yanked her skirt up around her waist and straddled Bobby lap, kneeling on the soft, cushioned bench seat. She sank all the way down on his rampant erection as I positioned its bloated knob between her lips.

"Oh, sweet Jesus…I’m going to fucking cum…so fucking hard…I can feel it…I’m almost there.’

Sliding my hand over her smooth, silky ass, I found her small, puckered ass hole and shoved my middle finger up inside her. That was all it took to start her cumming.

"Aaaahhhhhh…..yeaaaahhhhh…."

She collapsed against Bobby’s chest and sat there for several minutes before slipping off his lap. Straightening her skirt she leaned over and kissed us both on the lips.

"God…I really needed that. Breakfast is on the house. I hope to see you guys again."

With that she bent over, picked up her panties, and was gone. Only then did we realize that she wasn’t a waitress, she was the owner.

Bobby rearranged our clothing as he watched her walk away. We finished breakfast making a note to stop back for a quick bite on the way back and maybe more sex with Jenny if she’s working.

We had lunch in Sonora and straight through to Houston.

 

 

Published 
Written by TopGun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments