Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House of pleasure – Part 1

"Hot sister"

22
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
797 words 797 words

“Out with it!”

“No!”

“I am not playing around, Jessi!” Jason grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

Jessi yelped but she didn’t say anything else.

Jason smirked, “Oh? Acting tough, eh?”

He pushed Jessi on to the bed and got on top of her. With one fluid movement, he pulled up her top revealing two of the most breath-taking breasts he had seen his entire life. They were so big even his gorilla hands couldn’t hold them in completely. He grabbed both melons and started rolling the tips.

Jessi let out a moan and blushed but she didn’t push him away. Instead, she tried to look elsewhere as he played around with her tits.

“Tell me the truth!” said Jason.

Jessi shook her head.

Jason lowered his head and licked the tip before biting it hard producing a screech of pleasure from Jessi. He started sucking and biting her right breast while he played around with the left. Jessi was moaning and panting pathetically unable to resist the wetness in between her legs.

She whispered, “No, not there. Ah!” She grabbed his head and ran her fingers through his hair kissing the forehead tenderly. Her legs locked his hips in a scissors hold. He lifted his head and French kissed the moaning beauty.

Jessi was a redhead who was a little taller than him. Her body, which he noted down since the first day she moved in, seemed to get bigger every week. But what was surprising was that the excess fat went proportionately to her body evening her figure out nicely. Hence she looked like a sexy giant with a voluptuous figure, two great bounties, soft lips, a beautiful face, and most importantly…. A submissive personality!

He unzipped his pants and looked at her. “Last chance Jessi, tell me the truth!”

Jessi had a naughty smile on her face as she shook her head. “No.”

“So you are going to be a bad girl?”

At the words, “bad girl,” Jessi’s eyes tingled.

She faked trying to escape but to her delight was stopped and pushed down onto the bed with great force.

Jason growled, “Bad girls get punished.” He stood up on the bed with her face in between his legs. His manhood was flying around in front of her and she felt herself moving into the horny phase she loved.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

She whispered, “No, it's too big. I can’t swallow it!” But she felt excited again.

Jason knelt and pulled her up. “You will!”

In a flash, his manhood was within her saliva sweetness.

He moaned and started rocking back and forth gently.

He had a hand on her head in case she involuntarily pulled out. But she didn’t.

Every time he thrust in deeper, she moved forward, inviting him in like an honored guest. The deeper he went, the hotter it became.

He was moaning while she sucked him well. Suddenly, they heard a horn.

Both of them made eye contact at the same time.

Jason smirked, “Your sister’s back.”

Jessi pulled back slightly only to be forced back in.

She looked up.

Jason said, “I am too horny. Finish the job before she gets here!”

Jessi’s eyes widened. But she went back to sucking, this time more quickly.

Jason was panting. He held back as much as possible. He wanted to see how good Jessi was under pressure.

He said with a laugh, “I wonder how your sister would see this situation. Even though it happens a lot in the movies, it’s rare for a woman’s sister to be blowing her husband.”

Jessi began licking the tip wildly. She grabbed his balls and squeezed it. Jason got into the mood also. His thrusts became more forceful. He grabbed her head with both hands and started going back and forth.

He saw Jessi’s face becoming very aheagao and realized she was reaching her own climax.

Good! He thought because he was at his limit now.

Another horn sounded in the drive way this time and it cancelled out Jason’s cry as he came into Jessi. A few drops fell here and there, but right before his eyes, she drank it completely. He pulled out and immediately put on his pants.

“Go brush your teeth, before you greet her!” He ran outside.

Jessi kept panting for a while. Then she put a hand on her lips and the other in between her legs.

She smiled at his back and whispered, “But I want more.”

She began masturbating herself as he closed the door. After all, it was important to finish it. Otherwise, her health would suffer.

 

*Ahegao is a term in Japanese pornography for an exaggerated facial expression of characters (usually females) during sex

Published 
Written by MadameDarkness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments