Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's up Roomie?

"What does it really take for two room-mates to finally get more familiar?"

22
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Fuck, why is she here?

I wasn’t counting on coming eye to eye with her that morning. All I wanted to do was get breakfast, watch some TV and forget about the previous night.

Alright, relax my dude. Say ‘good morning,’ get something quick and head back inside.

“Good Morning Kedra.”

“Heeey, morning Jace. Dude I had an awesome night,” she said glancing to me then to the television. She sat with her legs crossed on the couch while eating grapes in a tight, spaghetti-strap, black house-dress.

“Oh…really?” I poured steaming water from the kettle over a peppermint tea bag.

“Oh yeah, man. I did just what you said when it was close to time for me to leave the club: Drank lots of soda water and regular water. Shit sobered me up real quick. Plus voila: No hangover.” She outstretched her arms and giggled, bouncing her purple bangs over wing-tipped spectacles.

“Well, ya know what? That’s great. Told you it’d work. Um, by the way, you’re not working today?”

“Nah, different off days this week.”

“Ah…okay,” I said with a swallow and nod, “Alright, well I’m heading inside…”

“Dude already? Don’t wanna be pushy, but we’ve been roomies for like a month and hardly know each other. Hell, I think the most conversation we had was when you interviewed me.”

“Alright, I guess it won’t hurt to hang out for just a bit then.”

What are you doing you idiot?

“I hope I’m not messing with any plans you probably had by being here. Not cock-blocking you am I?” She jumped her eyebrows repeatedly while flinging a grape into her gaping mouth.

“Oh no no,” I chuckled nervously, “Just wasn’t expecting you here, that’s all.”

I approached the single seater in the apartment’s furniture set and swung my backside towards it to take a seat but was interrupted by her speech:

“Jace, why are you sitting all the way over there? Don’t be like that, there’s plenty of room over here.” She patted the available cushion on her right with a smirk.

“Kay, sure.” I bopped over with my steaming mug and plate mounted with two fried eggs. Kedra’s eyes were on me the entire time and she continued pushing single grapes into her mouth.

“You’re nervous…”

“What?”

“This morning…you’re nervous. You’re not a talkative guy, but for the few interactions we’ve had, you always looked me in the eye and seemed sure. This morning, you’re shifty-eyed and iffy,” she said turning her open palm clockwise and counter-clockwise.

She couldn’t know. She doesn’t know. Relax.

“Oh, it’s nothing. No big deal.” I shrugged and took a sip from my mug.

“You got the call didn’t you?” She turned forward and bowed her head.

“What? Wait, what are you talking about?”

“To take me out. Assassinate me duh. Why else would you be so jittery around me today?” she giggled and put her empty bowl aside.

“Oh um, yeah,” I chuckled and shifted my eyes from her to the television.

There was no talking for a few minutes as the news did all the talking for us. The usual negative BS: nations in disagreement, world leaders being criticized, celebs saying stupid shit and apologizing. Same old, same old.

“I had an inappropriate dream about you last night.”

You FUCKING idiot. Why would you…oh Jesus.

“Oh…wow,” she said swinging back over to me and dropping her jaw open, “so that’s why you’re being so…oh wow.”

“Fuck, I shouldn’t have said anything. I’m sorry, now you’re uncomfortable. I’ma just go into my ro-”

“Whoa whoa, hold on there cowboy.” Kedra slapped her tiny hand onto my tensed forearm, “I mean, don’t leave me hanging here.”

“Hanging?” I asked raising a brow.

“Yeah, I mean…was it good?”

“I guess.” I shrugged.

“You guess? Come on, you gotta give me more than that. Did I cum? Did you cum?”

I paused for a bit before deciding if I should answer or not. It had gotten that far so I didn’t see how going a little further would hurt.

“Yes to both…”

She unfolded her furthest leg and rested that foot on the floor. The closest one remained folded and she turned to face me, resting her elbow atop the chair’s back and her cheek onto her fist.

“So tell me about this dream.” Her mouth folded in after the request.

“Well… we made out, fucked in a few positions; both came and went to sleep,”

“Uh uh…give me details.” She shook her index finger.

I rested my plate and empty mug at the couch’s side and stared at her for a few seconds before I resumed speaking.

“Alright well, you had just gotten home from another night of partying. I was sitting over in the single chair and you stood in front of me, dropped to your knees and started unbuckling my pants.”

“Whoa…just like that? I didn’t say anything? Just, plopped in front of you, ready to suck your dick?” She grinned, presenting an even row of Chiclets while shaking her head and furrowing her brows.

“Well, you did say, ‘I know you can hear me getting fucked by my one night stands’ and then sashayed towards me from the door.”

“So you do hear. I’m sorry about that by the way; It’s just dick be so good sometimes ya feel me?”

“I don’t.”

“You know what I mean.” Her eyes rolled and refocused on me. She slid her free hand onto my leg and lightly massaged and grabbed it. “Continue with your dream.”

The mister down below woke up and rebounded off the front of my boxer. Her roaming hand undid the button to the front and dragged out my swelling hard-on.

“Continue,” her voice dropped to a husk and she licked her lips while slowly rubbing my meat up and down.

“Am, well after you got to your knees and took my cock out, you jacked the base with one hand and slapped it against your face.”

Sara_Carrington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Carrington

“Mmm, that sounds good. You probably beat the make-up off my features with this fat cock.” Her eyes dimmed and she squeezed the root, bulging the remainder and flushing it with blood.

“Um…fuck…most of your make-up was gone. You slapped it across your forehead, jaw then tongue. Then you opened your mouth and shoved it down your throat.”

“Sounds almost like me. I prefer for guys to take control, grab my head and shove it down themselves.” Kedra stood up, jogged to her room and returned naked – without her glasses – with a bottle of lube. “How about we make this story time a little more interesting?”

She pressed a dollop of lube into one hand, then more onto the glans. Afterwards, she knelt in front of me and gently massaged from balls to tip, leaving my package glistening.

“Was my hair like this or different?” she asked.

“You had it falling down your shoulders. These two mini-buns on either side are cute too by the way,” I said as her ass bounced off her heels while pumping me with both hands.

“After I sucked your big cock, what else did I do?”

“You stood up, turned around and pulled your daisy dukes down to your ankles. Then you spread your butt cheeks and sat down on my cock, inch by inch.”

“Was it going in my ass or pussy?”

“Pussy.”

“Disappointing,” she pouted, “I love it in my tight little ass.” She clasped my cock harder on that comment and smooched the head with her puffy lips.

“Fuck Kedra,” I moaned as pre-cum strung off of them.

“Tell me about how I bounced off of this long, thick cock.”

Sweat cascaded from my forehead to my neck and torso. My shirt was clammy and my thighs trembled. The odds of story-time out-lasting my urge to paint her and these living room’s walls white were looking slim to none.

“Um, yeah you spread your cheeks and sat down on it. You released them and they jiggled and kept on jiggling when you twerked on it. Hands on knees, looking back at me, licking those juicy lips.”

“These juicy lips?” She made out with my balls and cock along its length.

“Yes those juicy lips,” I said in a low growl.

“Fucked me doggy-style too?”

“Of course.”

“Did you pull my hair?”

“Yes.”

“Smack my ass?”

“Yes.”

“Call me a whore?”

“Yes.”

She was jacking me faster and my balls were jostling with the motion, then she geared down.

“I don’t want you to cum just yet. How did my booty look during doggy-style?”

“Divine. The way it spread and exposed your pink asshole was like it came fresh from the oven.”

She howled at that description but I didn’t mind; Long past the point of embarrassment now anyhow.

“Pink asshole huh? You been spying on me roomie?” She crouched lower and lapped under my smooth, heavy balls. Making them so slick that bubbles formed and popped all over them.

“Educated guess. One time, you told one of your one night stands to, ‘Keep fucking my ass.’”

“All girls into anal don’t bleach their assholes but…in this case you’re right.”

She was palming my glans with one hand and stroking the shaft with the other. Her tongue navigated my balls sack at varying speeds.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum Kedra.”

“Where did you finish in your dream Jace?” she asked with her ass poked out, still stroking and licking my balls.

“In your throat. I grabbed your hair and fucked your sloppy mouth until I came.”

“Do you want to empty out in my throat now?”

“No.”

“Where?”

“On your slutty face.”

“Ooh yes Jace, that’s what I want,” she sat up to about forty-five degrees, jacking me off angrily with both hands. Her teeth clenched and red lips curled outwards, “Fucking cum for me Jace. Shoot your hot, white nut all over me.”

A large mass of pressure recoiled into my perineum like a fully stretched slingshot and then released after locking onto its target. Straight jabs and arcs flung at her welcoming visage and over-head, landing in her hair’s middle part and down the spine; into her pert ass crack. Her stretched open mouth and flattened tongue stuck out to catch more of the subsiding jets.

“Fuck…when last did you cum?” she asked with it dribbling out of the corners of her mouth.

“Two weeks.”

“Holy fucking shit! Hey, don’t think because you shot your load that story-time is finished.” She sprung up again and skittled towards her room, returning with a flesh-coloured dildo. The fucker looked just a few inches shy of a full foot and a downward, banana bend – probably a porn-star mold. She stuck the suction end onto the ground and sat on it. Bouncing up and down while rubbing her clit and still semen-covered.

“Continue?” I asked.

“Yes. Tell me about the times you made me orgasm.”

“Well, the first one was after reverse cowgirl. I made you bend over in front of me and I ate you out from behind. Second one, I was fucking you doggystyle and angling downwards while smacking your ass.”

“Yes, keep fucking telling me.” Her voice cracked. One eye was half closed and both were rolling around as she rubbed her clit and continued bouncing. She was leaking like a faucet at this point and puddles were pooling on the floor.

“Third one, I made you masturbate while I fucked your throat and we came at the same time.”

“Yessss.”She swiveled on the planted dildo to face away from me. Semen coated her spine and ass-crack as cheeks bubbled with each bounce.

“Final orgasm: I was fingering your cunt with your legs held behind your ears. My cum was dripping from your chin to tits and I said, ‘Cum for me you filthy, fucking whore.’”

“Jesus Fucking Christ!” she screamed and bucked on the planted dildo. Her buttocks clenched and released in multiple spasms. A sturdy foundation of legs turned to spaghetti and she collapsed onto her bottom. I snickered and she cackled while on her back – sperm still covering her features.

“Need help?” I asked after standing up and gliding over to her.

“No, I’m fine. What I am going to need when you recover though is that.” She pointed towards my now dangling, flaccid cock.

Who was I not to comply with that request?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments