Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Basement, Part I (Chapter 12)

"It all started like 7 years ago . . . . ."

5
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It all started like 7 years ago when I discovered the sexual pleasure that a finger rubbing my sphincter produced. I eventually inserted a brush handle that got to my prostate and produced a huge explosion. I had arrived at masturbating me through my ass.

As time went by I became more adventurous and began inserting all kinds of objects and veggies into my ass. Eventually I bought a vibrator that caused me great sexual satisfaction. I did that for a year or two until one day I became brave and courageous and told my wife Gabby that I wanted her to do me . . . . after some hollering and screaming I managed to convince Gabby to try first by just pushing the vibrator into my ass. She was apprehensive that she would hurt me. I said to her to go ahead that I had been doing it for quite some time and that my sphincter was well adjusted already to the penetration.

 

We did that, then I convinced Gabby to wear a strapon and fuck me. We did that and we had about a year of really enjoying our sex life. Gabby would call me at my office and she would talk dirty to me about all the things she was going to do to me.

 

We did that as I said for about a year and then I had the incredible idea to tell Gabby that she could not go through life without tasting a pussy. Yes, I wanted my wife to eat another girl’s pussy. I thought that pussy juices were the most delightful juicy taste in all mankind. My wife welcome that. She said that this lesbian girl, Nancy, at the hospital (both girls were nurses) had been hitting on her. She said that she had not been open to that but from time to time she would actually flirt with the girl. My wife said that Nancy was a real beauty and that she would not mind having her pussy the first. The idea took the form of a plan. The plan got executed and my wife spend the night out at Nancy ’s house and when Gabby got home she was in cloud 9.

 

To make a long story short, Gabby says that she went first on Nancy and she so enjoyed it that she kept on eating Nancy without stop for quite a long time. Gabby says that she went for the Nancy ’s clit right away and that Nancy cum with an incredible orgasm explosion. The more Gabby ate Nancy the better the juices. The juices got better and better because Nancy kept exploding and exploding. Gabby says that she felt very sexually satisfied of the orgasm that she was producing on Nancy . Gabby says that she felt sexually rewarded with the orgasms Nancy had.

 

So, we invited Nancy to join us in our home to live with us and be part of this rewarding sexual threesome. Nancy accepted and then we had Nancy using a strapon on me and eating Gabby’s pussy. And the roles reversed every night. We had a sexual paradise going there. Lots of different situations and lots of different pleasures. WE eventually arrived at BDSM. I said that I would like to be tied and taken by my two Valkyries. Gabby and Nancy. Boy, I did arrive in Valhalla . From there on I would get some pillows under my belly, ankles and wrists tied to the four bedposts and I was at their mercy. It gave me a sense of weak boy in need of girls actions. It seems I got better orgasms in that situation. Eventually we brought a blindfold and an oral gag. All this progress was my very own ideas. So what we finally accomplished it was all my doing.

 

The meeting of Gabby and Nancy had happened at a lesbo bar that Nancy frequented. Gabby tells me that the dancing at the bar had been so erotic that Nancy had broken her panties and had finger fucked her there at the bar. Gabby and Nancy then went to Nancy ’s house where they finished well what they started. Well Nancy would bring another girl from the bar from time to time to either be part of a gangbang on me or simply another mouth and pussy to be eaten or fucked.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

In the gangbangs on me, I would remain tied and the girls simply took turns with their strapons on my ass. It was not uncommon to count 20 or 25 fucks on my ass. I was really in fuck heaven.

 

We did this for about a year and a half until one day we went on to a sex show where I was the central entertainment. As you read the entries I have made here, you will get the juicy details of many of our escapades.

 

The sex show. I saw an ad in the porno paper of our city speaking of this place where shows were presented by the guests in an informal setting. The guests would volunteer their action to the show. I told the girls to go and to be ready in case I felt brave to go up to the stage and they, Gabby and Nancy, would fuck me for the show. We had already been doing DPs with me. One girl in my ass the other in my mouth. And I was loving it. So we went and I went up to the stage. But this time I got tied to what I would learn later on that it was called a pummel horse. Wrists tied on two of the legs of this contraption and ankles tied to the other two legs. Leaving my ass exposed for easy   penetration. Gabby put a good part of lube and she went in . . . . then Nancy came around to my front and her strapon went into my mouth. Now I was generously fucked. Blindfolded and being fucked by my two lovers. This is the part I love the most.

 

When I am fucked by my two lovers. I love them sliding in and me feeling every millimeter of their cock as it penetrates my pussy. To feel my pussy lips being opened by that fantastic cock. To feel it going slowly into my inner depths and me feeling the cock arrive at the end of my pussy. To feel, my lips so open and my hole so filled is my most preferred sexual feeling. That real experience fulfills my sexual desires.    I find this beginning so pleasurable. Their cock sliding past my “G” spot and causing my brain to receive such a sexual feeling. I love this part so much that I do not mind having this pleasure over and over and over. The more I get fucked the more I love being fucked. I live for this and this is why I am always trying to beat a previous records. I like to go in to every fucking session with a plan to be fucked more times than the time before. I live for this. I want cock in my ass, I crave cock in my ass, I am addicted to cock in my ass. And this is why I love my girls so much.

 

When I don’t have a fucking session going on, I have a favorite dildo up my ass. Right now as I type, my pussy is filled by that dildo. I sit on it and I feel it in my “G” spot. And I am exited all while I type. In a minute or two I Have to take a breeder to shake my cock and cum. Oh yeah, I complete my own private session with a jerk of my cock and a cum. And I do this several times a day.

 

When the girls put me in our bed and tie me down I know that their strapons will satisfy me and with the dual dildos that we have on the strapons, they also get thoroughly pleasured. Dual dildos.   One for me and one for them.

 

We went to this show several times and it got more and more intense. One day Gabby offered to sell turns at my ass. We made good money that day and I must have gotten 25 to 30 fucks. I was in fuck heaven. These sex shows we were going, only had “two stations”. The pummel horse and a bed. So we decided to transform our basement to have the sex shows there and we could make some money. But we needed to be creative and put a plan in place to make it happen. So we did and that is what I am about to describe.    

 

To continue in Part II

Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments