Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scream for Joy: Part IV

"Does Joy darkest desire finally come true?"

11
10 Comments 10
13.5k Views 13.5k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Watching Her Scream for Joy. Part four


“Wanna play again?” She whispers as she nibbles on my earlobe.

““Do I?” I think as she takes the decision from me and kisses me quickly but hard. I peek over her shoulder as her hands cup my breasts to see Chris giving me the nod of approval, then looking to Craig to see his cock now completely hard.

“Well looks like more birthday presents for me” I laugh to myself as Lauren's hand slips down my hip under my dress and to rub against my clit.......

*****

“Fuck, I’m not sure I can cum again” I almost burst out as I moan. “ I’m not sure what’s more arousing, Lauren licking and sucking all Craigs cum from my cunt, or him watching it happen while precum oozes out of his cock with each stroke”. I shift my hips back on the black marble counter spreading my legs wider as Laurens tongue seeps back inside my raw cunt. I centre my glaze on Chris, taking in his figure for maybe the first time.

He was attractive, I had already known that. He wasn’t the pretty boy but had the experienced and lived look somewhat beyond his years, but now I looked closer, he was strong. His shoulders weren’t wide like Craig and he wasn’t as tall but, he had an air of control and lust about him. My eyes lazily drift down his body taking in his cream shirt that fitted him snugly but without being plastered to his body, showing the toned outline of his chest down to his ribs, his abs and then his hips. Chris’s legs were currently slightly more hidden due to some baggy dark jeans but I’d got a chance to see what laid beneath the crotch of his jeans only hours ago.

Chris was looking at me as I stared at his body. His gaze would shift between Lauren's head between my spread thighs, up to my breasts, then to my face. I followed his gaze down to Lauren as she moved her hand up my wet thigh before slipping first one finger then another inside me. She leaned back until the only contact between us was her fingers thrusting and her hot breath flowing over my puffy swollen lips, as her eyes looked up at me showing her lust. My eyes moved locking with hers, fingers thrusting inside me unable to look away, simply watching as my hips arched and thrusted of their own accord against her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Chris walking closer but my orgasm is too near making me close my eyes as I rode on Lauren’s fingers.

“Dont Stop, Dont stop!” I shout as I feel a tongue press against my clit, sucking it at, curling itself around it. My orgasm is building but I need it to be over, my body is so tense, so worn. I open my eyes to see Craig standing a foot away stroking his cock as he looks down at my body, I watch his hand move up and down his cock and reach for it. Taking him in my hands, caressing him as my moans become louder. I look down to see Chris head between my legs, his mouth suddenly sucks my clit pulling it away from my body, while his eyes are looking up at me. I arch into him and Laurens finger thrusting harder into me, I look down her body to see her other hand thrusting inside her in time with the one inside me.

Craig's mouth finds my nipple and sucks into his mouth. My hand tightens around him as the final waves of my climax builds higher than ever before. Chris almost knowing my need scrapes his teeth on my clit as he sucks it, at the same time Craig’s teeth bites down on my nipple. This final rough touch sends me over the edge, my body shaking uncontrollably as they mouths, teeth and fingers continue to send me spiraling up into the atmosphere. My legs clamping around Chris’s head as his touch become almost a painful pleasure, but still he continues. I scream out my climax not caring who hears. Laurens fingers curling up hitting my g spot making me fall back against the mirror as I moan through my continued ecstasy as the waves of pleasure flare out to every inch of my body.

My orgasm slowly starts to dissipate and my legs slowly unclamp from around Chris head while Lauren moves up to kiss me, making me taste my syrupy cum on her smooth wet lips. I think I’m in for a short break but her hand moves down to my breast rubbing her own cum into my nipples, in slow long circles. Beside her, Craigs head move down to lick and suck it from each nipple, I cup the back of their heads pressing them into my breasts. Before me Chris moves to stand between my spread legs, undoing the buttons on his jeans and leaving them to drop down onto the floor. His hand moves to his cock stroking it as his other runs up Laurens ass while studying my cunt as I feel the last contractions of my orgasm. I find myself shifting forward on the counter edging towards his cock. My hand takes over from Craig on his cock stroking him a little faster as I see Chris press his thumb against Lauren ass. Her moans vibrate through my breast and makes me shiver.

Chris moves, rubbing the tip of his cock against my thigh looking up at me, questioning me. My only reply is a nod as I watch him move closer, cupping my thighs and pressing himself against me. I watch as he rubs his cock up and down my lips, chafing a little before he presses his head just inside my entrance. He moves in an inch before going back to rubbing himself between my lips. We moan in tune as his tip makes contact with my hard clit.

“Mmmm fuck I’ve got to taste him” I think as I lean forward breaking Lauren and Craig's connection to my now very puffy nipples and run my tongue over Chris’s lips. As our mouths meet he slams his cock inside me quickly and deeply. My mouth opens against his and he takes full advantage and catches my moan and pressing his tongue to taste my mouth. We part and my hand moves down between us guiding his cock inside me, watching as my swollen pussy lips get stuck onto his cock with every hard thrust.

Craig walks around us getting closer to Lauren before she sits back on the marble counter and Craig gets on his knees. His hand travels up her legs parting her until I see the look of pure lust in his eyes as he sees Laurens pussy for the first time. Chris gets harder inside me as he watches Laurens enjoying Craig's tongue, her chest moving violently as her head is thrown back, her nails trying to dig into the marble before her moans echo around us. Chris starts to make fast shallow thrusts, his hands drags my legs up. Catching them over of his shoulder before wrapping an arm around them and really fucking me hard. I can’t see him anymore so I turn and watch as Craig stands up and presses his cock inside Lauren. He looks over at me as I cup my breast stopping them from bouncing everywhere. He thrusts in hard and I contract around Chris almost as if it was really Craig inside me. Chris pulls my ass off the shelf and cups it as I feel his climax approach quickier with every fast slam into me. I see Lauren's head is rolling from side to side as her hands dig into Craig's hips.

“Is it safe?” Chris asks as he thrusts into me. I can feel his climax coming closer but I shake my head

“No, cover me” I say as I cup my breasts wanting him to cover me with his cum not fill me. His hand moves up and down his cock as he watches my fingers moving in and out of my pussy. His palm rubs over his tip with every stroke before he tenses and points his cock at my stomach. His long thick ropes of cum land over my stomach, some running down into my belly button. He strokes faster squeezing the cum from his cock as it sprays up landing over my breasts. He watches as my hand moves to rub his cum into the skin over my breasts.

“Thank you” He whispers as he leans down towards me kissing my lips while taking over from my fingers. “Now it's your turn” he says as his fingers move inside thrusting in and out collecting my cum before moving it down to my ass. He slips a finger inside slowly thrusting quickly. Lauren starts to moan louder as I roll closer watching Chris pumping into her small pussy. I watch her head roll side to side and lean in to cover her mouth just to taste her moans of passion. My hands caressing down her body pinching her nipples as I go, before slipping down to her pussy lips. My finger slips easily between her cum covered lips centring on her large clit. My fingers glides over her bring her passion higher and stronger. My moans mesh into hers as Chris works his fingers deeper into my ass. Lauren bites down on my lip hard drawing a little blood as she growls out her climax. The sound of Craig's moans reach my ears as he thrusts inside her one last time pushing his hips against her through her orgasm. Craigs move out of Lauren with his cock still hard and I realise like me he hasn't cum. Chris having already removed his fingers from my ass moves towards Lauren. Craig meets me and I take his cock into my hand.

“She gets really tight and wet doesn’t she” I whisper to him and revel in his groan of need “Makes you want to lick it all up, then fill her with your cum doesn’t it” Moving my hand faster on his cock. Having had enough Craig picks me up and thrusts inside me. I groan and smile up at him as I watch his face filled with blind need.

“Had enough baby, just want to fill me up again, feel my cunt take every drop of your cum” I say as I contract around him. He stares at my face as he leans against the marble shelf and moves his thumb to my clit. My hips move against him sliding my body up and down his with quick thrust taking him into the base. My heels press against the marble as I ride on his cock. Hands move back to cup and squeeze my ass as I grind fast and quick on him. I look in the mirror behind him and see Chris standing behind me before I feel his cock press against my ass. I look at Craig and kiss him as he clasps my hips making them motionless. Chris takes his opportunity and presses his cock in to the entrance of my ass. Craig's hands move me down his cock and presses Chris into my ass. My rosebud blooms in invitation to allow Chris access before closing and tightening around him. My hips start to more relentlessly. Feeling every vein and ever ridge of Chris and Craig ram inside of me. The full stretched feeling beyond anything I’ve ever imagine makings me move unconsciously. My mind froze out from my body simply enjoying the pleasure it brings.

Craig's head moves down to my neck, I groan as his teeth bite down on my neck. The sparkles of my arousal start to burn into climax as they work together pressing up inside me at the same pace, filling me completely. My moan begins my sharp climax as I feel chris slow his thrusts then press in deep. His cum shoots up into my bowels filling me completely but stays inside keeping that fullness.

“Cum for me” Craig whispers in my ear as he nibbles then sucks on my earlobe. He thrusts deeper hitting my cervix. My body finally lets go at the pleasurable pain. my pussy milks him in strong long waves before he shoots his cum inside me.

FUCK! ” was the only thing I could scream as they continued to make the waves repeat over my body, far from getting smaller and slower they were building, shaking through my body making me lose more control. My vision becoming blurred and I can no longer see them all looking up at me, I close my eyes as their warm touches continue to take me to new levels of bliss, their cum filling me to the brim.... My mind stops and I drift with off with my passion.

What felt like seconds later my senses still aren’t working but I don't feel their bodies anymore. I just feel a chill cover my body making me shiver, almost like when I kick the covers off me in the cold british winter.

“Oh god please don't tell me that was another dream” I groan and start to hear things, car passing nearby, maybe, I continue to listen and focus on a voice I recognize talking far away. I feel my body leaning towards that voice. Lauren's voice I hear her tone but not what she is saying; I move my aching body leaning further towards it but big hands, far too big for Lauren’s, grip my side pressing me against what feels like a wall. Struggling to open my eyes as lights flash into the blackness that surrounds me. Moaning as I push away from the wall wanting to find Lauren. My eyes finally open a little and I look towards the wall to see there was no wall... well a large broad chest of a wall, looking up over the tensed shoulders, pausing to look at the adam's apple bobbing up and down, up to the slight stubble over the walls chin. Stretching my neck away and focusing my eyes as the face comes closer into my vision.

“Welcome back baby.” the voice says. My eyes look over him again before my brain clicks back into place and I realise I’m looking at Craig.

“Craig?” My voice sounds groggy and deep even to me, I swallow down and cough a little as my throat feels like sandpaper. “Water” I whisper and I see someone pass Craig a bottle of water before he tips the bottle up and allows a few icy drops into my mouth.

“Thank you.”I purr leaning back against him, “Where are we?” I continue opening my eyes again to see him.

“We are outside the club” He says before kissing my forehead laughing at my confused look, “You fainted.”

“Wait, I fainted... what! I’ve never done that before” I think as I continue to stare up at Craig, trying to work through what he was saying.

“Well I have lost count of the number of orgasms in the last few hours... I mean there was an almost one in the dream, 2 in the shower, then the wall followed by the table. thats 4, then..”

“.... Taxis here.” Craig's voice interrupts my cum counting before climbing into the black cab and sitting me on his lap. Lauren and Chris join and sit on the other side.

“You had us worried there for a minute” Lauren says before clipping in her seat belt and asking. “How you feeling honey?”

“I’m ok... a bit achy and sore” moving my hand to my cheek and wincing as the pain throbs through my head. “Note to self, duck!” I say giggling but stop when I feel Craig's hands tighten against my waist. The car ride home become a little quiet and tense afterwards. I try to get everyone to chat while pressing my hand against Craig's chest almost as a comforting measure.

“How did I come to care so much? I’ve only known him what 6-7 hours. Am I a slut like Martin said? After all I’d just been pleasured by three people at once until I got to the point of fainting...

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

and in the bloody toilets of a club no less. What must Craig think of me.. or Lauren and Chris” My mind spirals I look out the window watching the darkness start of fade and the light come back, reflecting the opposite of my current thoughts.

My thoughts continue on this theme until the taxi arrives back at the flat. I walk barefoot away from the taxi, feeling the moist cool tar against my feet as I look for my key constantly feeling the others within arms distance. I move up to the flat removing my jacket and hanging it up as I look over the room that now has so many sexual images for me. They quickly reveal a lit cake and sing happy birthday to me, I make a wish before grumbling to them about going for a shower. As I walk towards the bathroom my mind continues to think about what had happened tonight.

Stepping into the shower I stand letting the water cascade down my body, my mind still going over what happened tonight.

“I like Craig, but did he only see me as a one night of passion, he said earlier he felt sorry for me because I'd been dumped and fired. Was that all night was about? pity sex? pity fun? Was a fuck all he wanted?” The door to the shower opens and there is the man himself.

“Mind if I join?” He asks me watching my face.

“No” I say but all the while thinking not sure if I really want him here. It feels almost too intimate.

“Joy you fucking spas he has seen you naked so many times and fucked every hole you have and this is intimate?” I tell myself. Craig slips in behind me and massaging the foam into my back while I stand there.

I turn looking up at him, his eyes stare down at me reflecting everything I want. His hand gently moves a wet strand of hair from my cheek, then cradles my cheek in his hand. I close my eyes and lean closer sighing to myself just as his lips brush against my forehead. His hands move down my back massaging the foam into me cleaning the nights sweat from my achy body. I return the favor with pleasure, feeling every inch of him, rubbing my hands down his sides taking in the texture of his skin, feeling every little scar and dip in his perfect form. Looking at the contrast between his beautiful dark chocolate skin against my pale creamy palate

“It was too early to love, wasn’t it? It must be lust, we hardly know each other after all. Yes lust. Isn’t it?” I think as I reach up pressing my body against his as I lean leaving a slow simply kiss on his lips. A tingling almost half sick feeling, a tightness in my stomach but at the same time a relief as well as he returns my lazy kiss with his own. His hand mold me against him, not in a sexual way but in the way I needed. I kiss him harder hoping to tell him that I want him not just for one night but for longer, to get to know each other in as much of the normal way as we can. I walk him back under the spray of the shower.

Letting the warm droplets run over our bodies as our hands explore each other for the first time properly. The passion flares again between us, almost unable to quench our hunger for each other no matter how many times we are joined together. His walks me back against the shower this time lifting me up against him pressing his kiss harder onto my lips. I catch his lip between my teeth, nibbling on it as my eyes stay completely focused on his handsome face. My legs wrapping around his waist as he leans back watching me.

“I want to make love to you baby” He says to me in the deepest tone I’ve ever heard.

“Make love to me” I respond as my hips flex with my now familiar action of wanting him inside.

“Not here” He counters while kissing me passionately again “In bed” He continues as he presses his hips against me moving his hands to open the shower door. My arms wrap around his neck as I cover his chest and neck in kisses. He pushes his way out the shower into the steamed filled room. As I continue to move my hips against him, digging my nails into his back. My mouth moves and glues itself onto his lips, as he walks our wet dripping bodies out the bathroom and into the cold air of the living room.

“God, you two can’t get enough can you!” Laurens says as Craig ignores her walking past pressing back against my kiss.

“Give us two minutes and we will be in” Chris shouts to us and Craig breaks the kiss to shake his head and say,

“Not this time,” pausing to looking into my eyes and whispering for me, “This is just for us.” He moves through my door closing it and pressing me up against it. Kissing me gently tasting my lips. My mind become consumed with his lips, the plump fullness of his bottom lip making me dying to nibble on it and suck it into my mouth. His tongue tasting my lips making me taste him as my tongue joins his. Before he lays me down on the bed and rubs a towel over my body removing some of the dripping moisture from my skin. I watch as he stands running the towel down his body building the tension between us longer. Until he moves, laying above me on his hands and knees not touching just making us look with passion and need until we both moves to touch our lips into one.

He moves his body above mine, pressing me to the cloud like bed, his hands grasp mine pinning them to the bed as his mouth and tongue work their magic on my supple skin. His mouth starts at my fingers straightening them out, brushing the pads of his fingers slowly down over every finger making me want to curl them back up around him . But I watch silently as his tongue moves to caress every line every subtle scrap on my palm, before pressing his lips against my palm making them curl up again to savour his gentle kiss on my sensitive skin. His mouth kisses each knuckle rubbing his teeth against it, as his hand moves down to my slight wrist circling them with his fingers, before continuing his light touch down my arms. His tongue slowly follows, kissing every small blemish on my skin.

The tip of his tongue runs into the crease in my elbow as before his hand palms cup my upper arm before running up against my under arm. His mouth moves to kiss along my collarbone tracing the dip and rise with every hard breath I take. I bow my body against his pressing up against him and his response by moving his mouth down to the tops of my breasts loving on every hard wrinkle of my nipples before taking the long grape like nipple between his lips, lavishing them with his tongue, hitting every sensitive inch of them at once. My body moves against him, my ankles digging down into his ass pressing him down into me feeling his almost hard cock against my stomach.

“Please. Please make love to me” I whisper against his lips punctuating every word with a kiss

He reads my need and slips down my body. Holding his cock in his hand while his eyes work they way over my body. One hand moves down to spread my lips, he holds his cock tightly at the tip and rubs it up and down my slit, flicking the clit making my body twitch against him.

“Craig, please!” I moan at him as I close my eyes, biting my lips trying to control myself.

“Don't worry baby I’m here.” He speaks softly, his eyes cast down and looks as I feel him press the tip of his cock inside me, I flex my muscles around the bare inch he has allowed inside me. I watch his face and see him smile before he slides himself completely inside. His lays down against me pressing me down into the bed as he stays still inside me. Making me explore every hard inch of him inside me with my pulsing pussy, uncontrolled but I feel him getting harder inside. Stretching my pussy to its limits as he seems to grow longer and wide inside me. I start to moan but he catches it with his mouth as he withdraws slowly only to slide back inside. My body responds to every subtle movement, the slow long strokes taking us both higher as we take in our fill of each other. Minds and bodies linked in passion and need as my climax comes closer. I tighten drawing him into my body, cocooning him, wanting one more moment of pleasure together. Moaning into each others mouths as my body trembles and his body becomes tense. Staring into each others eyes as we shout our the final release from our tense aching bodies. I lay trembling panting in his arms as the last of his hot cum fills my pussy again.

I watch craig grabbing the towel again with hooded eyes. Watching his face as he gently, barely touching wipes the light covering of sweat from my body, dipping between my legs to wipe some of our cum from my thighs before wiping down his chest and around his now flaccid cock.

He crawls back in up to the head of the bed, turning my exhausted body until I feel his kiss against my forehead, molding me against his body again. He seems to fit my body perfectly, his legs tangled up with mine, his arms wrapped round my waist stroking up and down my spine. My hands move to his chest tracing down trying to store every little detail to memory for when is gone. I ignore thoughts of him gone and I move closer and tighter into him.

“Thank you” I mouth against his skin before closing my eyes and drifting off to dreams of the most amazing day.

My alarm rings through my ears making them explode at the sound, I shift up the bed hoping my stomach will control itself and it obeys. Peeking over to the other side of the bed I see its empty. Getting up slowly I wander through the house shouting for Craig, Lauren or Chris but the house is quiet. I get to the kitchen, jump up onto the kitchen counter and eat some ginger biscuits while waiting for the kettle to boil. The open window sends a gust of wind into the kitchen and sends a few letters that had been pinned to the fridge tumbling to the floor. After pinning most back up, I find a note from Lauren.

“Hope you had a good night in the end honey.
Don't forget we have tonight to look forward to!
See you when I get back, if you are even out of bed lol
Love ya
Lauren xoxo”

“Wait, what the hell was going on tonight” I sit and ponder over a few more biscuits and a cup of tea, before working my way through the apartment to lay in bed and check my phone. Nothing, no messages from Craig, just a few late birthday texts.

“No goodbye, no note, no text, I must have been right after all, a pity fuck...” I move down into the bed and curl up to sleep.

I’m transported back to the night before, almost like I’m watching myself from outside my body. Seeing the flirtation in the bedroom between me and Craig, the moment he had pinned me against the wall then thrusted into my body. Not missing out my shower masturbation that had finally come true with the added extra of Chris.

“Joy!!” I hear Lauren's voice screams waking me up before I hear a thud followed by a loud a rather pissed off “”FOR FUCK SAKE!” I lay refusing to open my eyes at all

“Joy, wake up!!” She shouts as she stumbles into my room before I hear her giggling.

“God what this time, my cum soaked underwear stuck to my head?” I think as I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling.

"What Lilo?" I says as move to sit up only to find two fingers again buried inside my pussy while my thigh are perfectly spread so lauren can see it all.

"Not fucking again!!" I think as I pull them quickly groaning loudly

"You really have got a talent for finding me naked at the moment!" I say giggling

"Umm not since Uni I haven't, and even then, it was cos you knew when I was coming back from lectures, so the perfect time to get caught!" Lauren says as she sits down on the end of the bed. "Anyway you need to get up, people will be arriving in an hour, and the flat isn’t ready, sorry I got stuck in traffic on the way home from work. Oh and Chris will be here soon with my friend from work so get up!"

"I think you had too much to drink last night!!" I just about get out through my laughter. "Oh and I got your note, I very much enjoy last night, I thought I would be sore to be honest but I had forgotten how amazing you taste"

"Wait, what?" She replied while looking at me like I’d gone crazy.

“Last night...” a blank look “At the club....” a continued blank expression “Me, you, Chris and Craig... The bathroom...” She looks at me like I’m beyond crazy as I continue, “...then getting back to the flat, my birthday party?” I look at her only to see her face get weirder, “Come on you can’t have forgotten?”

“Hon are you feeling ok?” She looks at me a little worried “Wait how did you know about Craig? Did Chris open his mouth about our plans again?”

“What's going on... Is she taking the piss out of me? Trying to confuse me? But she said she had been at work, her office is closed on Saturdays” I think while reaching for my phone.

“Friday 31st August 2012, 19:47” The screen to my phone shows

“NO! This isn’t right, yesterday was friday!” I shout to Lauren feeling my blood pressure starting to rise. We both look back out through my door to the living room as Chris and Craig walk in.

“Still in bed Joy?” Chris says as he walks through, he looks down seeing my pussy clearly on show. “Or did you find reason to stay in bed?”

“I’m going to shower” I says as I push pass them all going towards the bathroom with my phone clutched in my hand.

“Am I going mad? Was it a dream?” I think as I sit on the toilet looking around the room as the water heats up and fills the room with a light steam. “It must has been a dream” I decide as I step into the shower, cleansing my body of it all.

The sound of a text coming through on my phone pulls me out of my spell, as I wipe the last of the moisture from my legs I move to read it.

“Probably another birthday message” I think as I wait for it to pop up on my screen.

“It was not a dream!
Your birthday wish has been granted.
Your WG”

“WHAT THE FUCK! What the hell had I wished for?” I stand grabbing my towel as I run to the door opening it to see Chris and Craig standing on the other side.

“Omg I’m repeating yesterday” I stand there, mouth wide open looking at Chris and Craig before pressing my naked body against Craig “No need to waste time then” I think.

“Looks like tonight is going to be a good night” I say to Craig before kissing his cheek and swaying my hips as I walk naked to my room with the biggest smile.
Published 
Written by scarlet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments