Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Course - Night One

"Young man attending a three day training course has his first ever gay sex experience."

11
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a variation on a story that I have had published on a MM spanking site. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As with all of my stories, it is written from my imagination."

Twenty-four-year-old John Williams was attending a training course that had commenced that early afternoon and was to continue over the next two days. John had travelled from home that morning but he would be staying in the hotel in which the course was taking place for two nights.

John was sitting alone at the bar sipping at his drink when a man appeared at his shoulder and said in a low voice, "Naughty boy."

As John turned towards the owner of the voice he said, "What?" in response to the comment. The owner of the voice was actually Richard Spencer, who was the person running the course.

"Naughty boy, looking at the barman's arse," said Richard, who was aged in his late forties.

"I was not," John said indignantly.

"It is rather a sexy arse isn't it, very spankable," Richard Spencer went on.

"Don't be ridiculous I..." started John.

"Were you looking at my arse when I had my back turned this afternoon?" continued Richard, ignoring John's protests.

"No, no of course not. I am not like that," replied John continuing with his indignation.

Seeing that he appeared to be getting nowhere Richard changed tack, "Sorry, I am a man that likes to have his bottom spanked by other men and on these courses I try to find a man to do it. I had hoped that you might but I was wrong. Please forget that this conversation ever happened."

John Williams was straight, although he did not have a current girlfriend, and he was shocked at the suggestion but as Richard turned to leave he heard his own voice say, "Wait."

Richard turned to face him and had a slight smile on his face but John realised what he had just said and added, "Um, I mean..."

From his experience of many attempted pick-ups like this, Richard had come to know the importance of timing. So he interrupted John to say, "Shall we take our drinks to the table in the corner?" and headed off without looking behind because he was pretty certain that John would be following.

John had a sort of out of body experience as he found himself, apparently against his will, following a middle-aged man who had just suggested that John should spank his bottom. But worse still, he found his eyes fixed on the man's buttocks.

Richard sat at the table and John stood for a moment as all sorts of things went through his head but he was shocked to feel a slight stiffening of his own penis inside his trousers. After what seemed an eternity, John sat down but he was still in a state of total confusion.

"I... I don't think that we should be having this conversation," stammered John.

"When I take a spanking, I like it over my trousers to start with and then my underpants, before I get finished off bare arsed," said Richard matter of factly.

John then again heard his own voice say something that he could not believe that he was saying, "and what happens afterwards?"

"Well, if you mean sex, then sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, but I have condoms in my room," replied Richard.

John was thinking that he must be having a dream but his silence indicated to Richard that they were now at a critical point of the negotiations and he did not want to risk losing what he had seemed to have gained, "I think we should take our drinks to my room," he announced.

Richard stood and walked out of the bar and again he was confident that the youngish man would be following him, as he was.

They were the only two occupants of the lift heading for the third floor but no words were spoken. They both had hardening penises but whilst Richard knew very well why his cock was hardening, John felt guilty and ashamed that his own was.

They reached Richard's room and John had again found his eyes on the older man's backside as they went down the corridor.

They still had their drinks from downstairs and John nervously gulped his down, he was still wondering how he had let himself get into this situation.

Richard placed a chair in the centre of the room and said to John, "You might want to take your trousers off."

John was stunned yet again but Richard added," To make yourself more comfortable and also, it might get a bit messy later."

John did not answer but did remove his trousers and was hugely embarrassed when it was revealed that his cock was less than limp as it stretched his underpants. Richard noticed the other man's semi-erection but did not comment.

Richard's look was enough for the tongue-tied John to put his backside on the chair and Richard stood close to his right hip, correctly assuming that John was right-handed.

Richard lay across John's lap and the younger man found himself with a different view of the other man's firm looking buttocks which filled the trousers quite well. It still seemed like a dream to John who only a few minutes earlier had been sitting in the bar on his own sipping his drink.

He had once playfully spanked a girlfriend's bottom but he now found himself, even against his will, about to spank the backside of an adult male and to spank it for sexual purposes, at least in the case of the male on the receiving end.

Richard lay patiently and John found his right hand resting on the other man's left buttock. He took a deep breath, raised his hand slightly and brought it down with what was little more than a tap. He raised it and brought it down again, slightly harder but still with no force. He took a further deep breath and then started to raise it and bring it down harder and harder, sometimes on the left cheek and sometimes on the right one.

This had been going on for a while and John, still somewhat in a daze, was getting a bit of a rhythm with what was now a genuine spanking, not a severe one but a spanking nonetheless. Richard was starting to feel some warmth in his backside and his penis was rigid inside his trousers.

On and on John went and he was actually now enjoying himself and with Richard now squirming slightly on his lap, his own cock was rock hard. The spanking had been going on for a good eight minutes when Richard, slightly breathlessly, announced, "Time my trousers came off," and he scrambled off John's lap and removed them. His cock pushed his underpants out in the front and there was clearly a damp patch of precum.

Richard put himself back over John's lap and John's own erection made contact with Richards's body as the younger man looked at the rounded buttocks in the underpants and at his mercy. He was not merciful as he spanked Richard hard and fast and the noise that the contact of a hand with a buttock was making must have been heard in the adjoining rooms if anyone was in them.

Richard was loving this as he now writhed on John's lap. His arse had had countless spankings with some being made by 'professionals' but this one was as good as any that he had received. Some spanks landed on Richard's completely bare lower buttock and a few on his thighs and he was fast approaching ejaculation. But before he came, he wanted his bare arse spanked.

"Bare arse, now," he panted and hurriedly scrambled up again and hauled his underpants off leaving his impressive cock to stand proud and uncovered. He got back down with his erection brushing John's thigh and after a moment contemplating the red cheeks, John spanked the bare arse in front of him even harder than he had spanked it when it was clothed.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

Richard was now bucking on his lap, almost humping him, as John's hand hit his buttocks again and again and again. It became too much for him and with a contented groan, he ejaculated spurt after spurt of spunk onto John's thighs. John continued to spank as Richard kept cumming and did not actually stop until well after the last bit of semen had left Richard's penis.

Both men were breathing heavily but one of them had a fully erect cock and the other one a rapidly softening one.

"Fuck that was amazing," grinned Richard as he got up and put his hands to his well-spanked buttocks. He then nodded towards John's spunk splattered thighs and laughed, "That is why I suggested you remove your trousers."

John was still half thinking that this was all a dream but Richard continued talking, "Maybe you should clean yourself up a bit and then we can do something about that hard-on of yours."

John had not actually uttered a word since before they had left the bar and that was about twenty minutes ago. He did not speak now but looked quizically at Richard who said, "I can wank you, suck you or you can fuck me," in answer to John's non verbalised question.

John at last spoke and he spoke with the confidence gained from spanking a man to ejaculation, "You can suck me, I will fuck you tomorrow night."

This brought a wide grin to Richard's face, "Sounds good to me."

John went to the bathroom and cleaned his thighs and then returned with his underpants in his hand and his own impressive erection on display. Richard sank to his knees and took the rigid prick in his mouth and Richard was in such a position that John could see the reflection of the older man's spanked arse in the mirror.

John had been sucked off by a female or two but the way that Richard Spencer used his hand, tongue and lips on his cock was something else and as he felt his spunk start to build, his body tensed. He pulled Richard's head onto him as he emptied the contents of his penis into the other man's throat.

When he was drained John, still naked from the waist down, sat on the bed for a while although Richard remained standing.

"That was a wonderful blowjob, Richard, thank you," said John after his first-ever sexual experience with another man.

"Yeah, just imagine what we can get up to tomorrow night," replied Richard and John kissed the mouth that had just sucked his cock to ejaculation.

It did, independently, cross both men's minds that they should spend this night together but neither actually suggested it and John put his underpants and trousers back on and, after one more kiss, left for his own room.

"See you in class in the morning," giggled Richard.

"Yes and tomorrow night I will get to fuck my teacher," replied the 'high' John.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments