Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday Afternoon Fun

"Meeting a mature man and having fun."

11
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
807 words 807 words

Author's Notes

"A true story."

I arrived at Gordon’s at three as we’d arranged. He was waiting for me at the door and after parking my bicycle by the back door he welcomed me into the kitchen and made us both a cup of tea. His little white dog was barking excitedly so I made a fuss of her which she liked.

We were soon chatting happily and Gordon led me through to the living room, which was spacious and comfy and we sat on the sofa. Before long the conversation turned to sex and we discovered that we’d both liked boys and men since we were young and we shared some stories which made us both smile knowingly.

We both felt very relaxed and comfortable with each other as the conversation flowed. I told him that one of the things I really enjoyed was being naked and he said that if that was how I felt comfortable then it was fine. I stood up and removed my clothes, folding them and placing them on the chair by the sofa. It felt so good to be totally naked in front of this sixty-year-old man and when I sat down again my hand instinctively went down to my cock and started rubbing it. I felt totally at ease being naked and horny with him.

Before long his hand came over and started playing with my cock which felt wonderful. I haven’t been touched by someone else for a while so it felt really exciting sitting there totally naked as he stroked my stiff cock.

He started slowly rubbing his thumb over my shiny purple knob as he gripped my shaft sending waves of pleasure through my body making me moan. He then started wanking me harder. It felt exquisite and I lay back on the sofa letting him play with me. After a few minutes, I told him to stop as I didn’t want to come yet. I reached over and undid the zip of his cardigan. His large belly and chest were smooth and completely hairless and I stroked him gently loving the feeling of his soft skin. I moved a little closer and stroked his smooth chubby cheeks before leaning forward and kissing him. Our tongues were soon entwined in a passionate dance as we enjoyed the contact of skin on skin.

He leaned forward and slipped the cardigan off and raised his buttocks so I could get his pyjama trousers down to his ankles. I started playing with his nipples as he continued to rub me which he liked. They were very sensitive. He told me that he only had a little cock but I replied that I didn’t mind how big it was. I let my hand go down and touch him.

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

“It might be small but it’s nice and hard,” I said as I began to play with it.

It was rigid, and although only three inches long it felt nice and warm. I rubbed it slowly and began to pull the foreskin back further each time. Gordon really liked this and moaned softly.

Each time I pulled the skin down I held it back exposing his small shiny knob. I ran my fingers around the rim of his glans making him moan more.

Soon I couldn’t resist and knelt down between his knees before lowering my mouth onto his little hard cock. I love sucking a hard cock, big or small, and looked up into his smiling face.

“I love cum on my face and in my mouth,” I told him.

“If you keep doing that you’re going to get some,” he replied smiling at me.

“Mmmmm…” I murmured as I gave his little erection a good rub before lowering my face again and sucking it into my mouth. I licked all around his shiny little knob and began to move my lips up and down the small shaft whilst I played with his balls.

“That’s going to do it…” he said between soft moans and I sucked him harder building up the pace.

Without any further warning, his little erection began spurting thick creamy come into my mouth and I happily started to swallow it and lick and tease it all out of his little cock. It tasted lovely.

When I had sucked him dry I moved back up onto the sofa and kissed him with the taste of his salty sperm in my mouth. We cuddled gently, naked together.

We spent the rest of the afternoon like that, naked on the sofa playing with each other’s cocks and talking about sexual desires. One of these will be for me to suck off a group of men and make them all come on my face and in my mouth. I’m looking forward to it.

 

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments