Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Voyeur & The Hotwife

"Everyone was watching my slutty behaviour on the dance floor with the stranger but I only cared about one set of eyes."

39
13 Comments 13
3.6k Views 3.6k
812 words 812 words

Author's Notes

"First attempt at flash erotica, please comment if you like it or if you don’t so I can improve my writing."

The moment he walked through the door, he caught my eye. He was the perfect alpha male, and he knew it. He was tall, at least six four, his white business shirt almost painted on, his sculptured body straining against the material. It was so tight on his shoulders I could see the many tattoos on his arms and back.

He walked past the dance floor, his eyes roving over all the available flesh on display. As it shook and strutted to the music's heavy beat, the DJ was belting out.

Turning his attention to the bar, his eyes immediately caught mine. And why wouldn't they? A smoking hot tall blonde with legs that go on forever, most of which were currently on display as the split in the dress fell open, exposing my ultra smooth tanned legs to the top of my thighs.

There was room elsewhere at the bar to order a drink, but he bee-lined directly to me. I watched as his eyes drank me in, from my brightly painted toenails to my crystal blue eyes.

The neckline on my dress was low and loose. With his height, my already highly stimulated nipples would easily be visible, especially if I leaned forward on the bar like I was now. I had been at the club for an hour, and he was the only one my panties were wet for.

So yes, I lent forward for him. I wanted him to see my thick hard nipples and close enough to smell my sex. From my experience, genuine alpha males can sense the inner slut in a woman, and I wanted to leave no doubt I wanted to be his slut tonight.

He never spoke, but his lustful enigmatic stare never left my tits the entire time he waited for his drink. Putting the whisky glass against his lips, he tilted it back, consuming the contents.

He took my hand and dragged me from my bar stool. I didn't resist, and he knew I wouldn't. Pulling me onto the dance floor, he grabbed my slim waist and pulled my arse back onto his sizable bulge.

As it wedged deeper into my crack, I wiggled my butt up and down on his hardening cock. His large hands engulfed my firm tits. His fingers found my hard nipples, and he teased me, pulling on them and twisting them.

The music slowed down some, and the lights dimmed. He made his play and scooped my breast out over the top of my dress, exposing them to anyone paying attention. This only added to my already heightened arousal.

Drammaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Drammaya

He grabbed my head and pulled it back, turning it toward his. My tongue slid into his mouth, and he furiously kissed me. My back arched, and with my tits on full display, I felt like a complete slut. And I was. I was his slut to do as he wished.

His other hand slipped past the split in my dress. He ran his finger up and down the front of my tiny panties pushing the wet material deep into the cleft of my already dripping cunt. Grabbing hold of my panties, he tore them easily from my hips.

Stuffing the wrecked panties into his pocket, his hand returned to my slippery unchaste cunt. Curling up two fingers, he slid them into my wetness and rapidly moved them up and down.

Oh fuck, this bastard was going to make me cum right here on the dance floor in front of everyone. What a sight it must have been kissing like sex-starved teenagers. One hand squeezing and mauling my right tit, my left tit exposed, bouncing around to the rhythm of the music, and his fingers delving into the depths of my cum-soaked cunt.

I didn't care now who saw me or was watching; I was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. I felt my legs begin to tremble and my body quiver. And then it happened, pulling his fingers rapidly from my cunt and holding my dress open. He exposed my shaved cunt. As I squirted a powerful jet of cunt juice across the dance floor.

The orgasm was so intense if he hadn't been there to hold me up, I would have collapsed on the floor. Realizing everyone was now watching, he popped my tits back in my dress, and we headed to the bar.

I grabbed my purse from the stool while he reached into his pocket and pulled out my torn panties. Handing them to me, I placed them on the bar in front of my dumbfounded husband.

I leaned over, kissed him on the cheek, whispering in his ear, "You might as well go home, cuck, and don't bother waiting up. I might be gone all weekend if his cock turns out to be as big as it felt against my arse."

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments