Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment

10
7 Comments 7
8.3k Views 8.3k
753 words 753 words


"We need to administer ten, very firm swats."

"You’re very well behaved, for the most part, so ten should suffice, but you do need to be disciplined. Now, on your knees and crawl to me, and then lie across my lap without saying a word."

"Hurry up so I can pull your panties off your wicked behind. Making me wait will only make things worse for you."

Once you're in place, I grind my thumb on your clit through your panties before easing them over your hips. I point out that they are very wet.

You feel the palm of my hand resting lightly on your cheek, barely touching you, just the transference of my body heat. Suddenly and decisively I slap you: THWACK. Then a gentle caress. I pause briefly before bringing a hand down on your other cheek, slightly harder.

THWACK

And following the caress of your cheek, I trail my finger between your legs. Briefly, teasingly, I rub between your soaked, needy lips.

two," I stated quietly. STATED IS PAST TENSE. I state quietly is PRESENT TENSE.)

"That was two," I state, quietly. "Are you squirming in my lap and trying to grind on my finger, you naughty slut?"

I bring my hand down again, hard enough to leave a beautiful, red handprint. You wince.

THWACK

"Count them," I demand. "That was three. Let me hear you."

You manage a barely audible "three" and I add, "And thank me for each caress because if it's not appreciated I should stop. Your body says you're enjoying this, but I need to hear it".

"Thank you, sir," you stammer.

THWACK

"Four," you call out.

And then a gentle caress.

"Thank you, sir."

"Shall I continue?"

You can only nod, silently begging me to go on.

Your reward is, of course, the flat of my hand again.

THWACK, THWACK.

In rapid succession on both cheeks, my blows heat your skin.

"Five, six," you grunt.

"Such a lovely color your cheeks turn," I say, admiring the marks I leave as much as the shape of your ass and the way it jiggles.
 
Softly, I caress your flaming cheeks as you obediently utter, "Thank you, sir."

"Only four more to go," I say absently and with a little disappointment.

I then cross a forefinger and middle finger and slip them into your cunt.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

Resting the rough pad of my thumb on your clit, I lightly trace circles. I’m hoping to distract you so that you barely notice my other hand ready to strike your ass again. Your flinching results in impaling you further on my fingers your ass rising to meet my blow scraping your clit across my thumb my hand comes down again on your other cheek. 

You flinch, and as your ass rises to meet my blow, you impale yourself further on my fingers. Scraping your clit with my thumb, I bring my free hand down onto your other cheek.

"Seven, eight," you whimper, waiting expectantly for my soothing caress. You whine quietly at the realization it’s not coming.

"Only two more to go. Do you think I can make you cum before the last one?" I tease. "You're too eager. Maybe I should punish you a bit more.” 

Your cunt makes a sucking sound as I remove my fingers. I offer them to you, rubbing them roughly under your nose before allowing you to taste and suck the nectar.

I lightly rest my palm on your ass again. Then I hit you again in the exact spot as previous times and follow with a gentle caress before the final shot, sudden and loud, on the other cheek.

"Nine, ten," you hiss. "Thank you, sir."

You tremble as I soothe your ass with hand lotion. While rubbing it in, I pull apart your cheeks and glide over your puckered hole. Holding you open, a thin ribbon of spit lazily drizzles from my lips onto your brown-eye and I poke it into you. I withdraw the finger slightly but penetrate your cunt with a second finger and slowly piston in and out of your holes.

As your pussy grips my finger and I hear your breath quicken, I stop — then pull out my fingers. You lay there panting, and I chuckle. "You didn't think I was going to let you cum just yet, did you? After all, this is supposed to be your punishment."

Slowly you crawl off my lap. For now, I'm denying you the release that your body craves.
 

Published 
Written by ShamelessFlirt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments