Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife The Courtesan ( Part 2 )

"Continuing the story of my wife's alter ego as a high class escort !"

16
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
811 words 811 words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of the story about Elizabeth's life changing decision to become a high class escort. It may help if you glance at the first story " My Wife The Courtesan" - thank you"

It's been a couple of months now since my life changed for the better, when my loving wife Elizabeth became her alter ego 'Brielle' a high-class courtesan for wealthy clients.

And she had changed!

With me, she was still my loving wife, but now she had a little extra in her step. In public her skirts got shorter, her heels got higher, and she loved to tease onlookers with her deep cleavage! I had never loved her more.

She was also becoming more adventurous with her clients.

Brielle's client that afternoon was John, a voyeur, who loved to watch Brielle masturbate for him, and he had already given her several toys as gifts.

“I have a little gift for you Brielle,” he said, handing Brielle an oblong box.

Feeling excited, Brielle gently opened the box.

“Wow!” Brielle gasped softly. It was so beautiful. Shiny, pink, and blue—and huge! It was the largest vibrator she had ever seen.

Obviously sensing her reticence, John explained, “It's what they call a 'dragon Dildo'. Don't worry I'll tell you what to do.

Okay, Brielle?”

Brielle nodded.

“Great. Now pick it up and suck it.”

Brielle experienced a moment of hesitation.

“It's okay,” encouraged her client. “It's what it was made for.”

Brielle nodded. After all, John had bought it for one purpose and one purpose only, masturbation and pleasure.

Reaching into the box, she grabbed the large toy and slowly brought it up to her mouth. Taking a breath, she opened her mouth and slid the tip past her lips. The shaft slid across her tongue, and not wasting a second, she started sliding the toy in and out of her mouth, using her lips and tongue to full effect.

But as good as it felt, Brielle wanted to do more than lick. Luckily, so did John.

“Stop,” he instructed.

“Get undressed."

Brielle slowly discarded her lingerie and stood naked in just her heels.

"Lie down."

Brielle lay down on the bed, and slowly opened her legs. "Now turn it on and place it against your pussy."

An eager smile curled Brielle's lips as she did as she was told. She could not help but gasp when she realized just how powerful the vibrations were. She could barely hold on to the quivering toy and the thought of it inside her brought even more arousal to her body. With that in mind, she lowered it to her pussy.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

"Oh fuck!" Brielle moaned when the tip made contact with her pussy lips. Shivers of arousal ran down her body as she softly moaned. The clitoral massage she was experiencing felt great, but she desired more. So she started to slide the toy past her lower lips.

"FUCK!" she involuntarily gasped blissfully as the vibrator slid deeper and deeper inside her. Never before had she felt such powerful vibrations, and she knew that they would soon give her a most wonderful climax.

"OH YES!" she moaned, sliding the toy in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Brielle's arousal level skyrocketed, and she felt a powerful orgasm grow within her as she teetered on the verge of a climax.

"Stop!" ordered John.

Brielle was so surprised that she froze mid-thrust. But the toy was still buried deep inside her and her orgasm grew nearer and nearer.

"Take the toy out!" he instructed.

She hesitated, but decided to obey.

What now? she wondered silently. Luckily, she did not have to wait long for the answer.

"Use your fingers Brielle."

The arousal coursing through her veins convinced her to obey his command. As awesome as the toy felt in her pussy, Brielle craved more. So she lowered her hand to her pussy and slipped two fingers inside.

"Mmm!" Brielle moaned as her fingers darted in and out of her soaking wet pussy and rubbed against her clit. The stimulation only lasted a few seconds, because the orgasm that had been growing within her finally exploded.

"FUUCCKKK!!" she moaned loudly. A split second later, her pussy started to convulse, and a moment after that, Brielle squirted, shooting her juices out of her pussy and past her fingers. The hot nectar flew through the air and rained down upon both her tummy and thighs.

Moans and cum flew through the air throughout her orgasm. The intensity of the climax was such that the wondrous orgasm washed over Brielle's body in record time. With one final moan, she closed her eyes. It was all over.

When Brielle's eyelids fluttered open, she was back in the real world. That new toy had turned her on so very much, and she now knew there was no way she wanted to do anything but use her new toy again while John watched, This beast of a toy had given her by far the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced—and she wanted more!

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments