Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Senior Football Star

"Based on my first time."

23
11 Comments 11
22.0k Views 22.0k
776 words 776 words
At sixteen my looks on the varsity cheer squad caught the attention of Ryan Anderson, the senior football star. My blonde curly hair, blue eyes, and slender body was any guy's dream.

I knew Ryan for years, his dad was my dad's best friend. Ryan and I hadn't talked much in the last few years, but we saw each other at school and on the field a lot. I admired his looks from the distance as well, his strong muscular arms, his blue eyes, and his shaggy dirty blonde hair.

After the first game of the year was over Ryan stopped me. I was shocked that he stopped me, even more shocked when he asked if I'd be his date for the after party at the local sports bar and eatery. I was asked if he was serious, and agreed to be his date.

That night we spent hours talking, catching up and laughing. At the end of the night he drove me home and walked me to the door.

That weekend we exchanged a ton of text messages and went out to lunch after church on Sunday.

At school we talked between classes and stole a couple kisses. All the girls were jealous of me, I was a junior and the senior girls thought they should have Ryan, not me. I never let the other girls get to me.

As football season came to an end, Ryan and I started talking about the upcoming hunting trip. This was my first year going, my dad wanted me to be sixteen before I went on a week long trip. Ryan, his four brothers and both our dads had gone once a year for the last four or five years, and I was looking forward to joining them.

The day of the trip finally came, my dad and I drove over to the Anderson home, once there we all divided up into three cars to start the long drive to the cabin. Ryan and I drove together talking about how fun the trip would be. I asked him questions about what to expect.

When we finally got to the cabin everyone else was already there and settled in. I had my own room upstairs, our dads took the downstairs bedroom with the two queen beds, and Ryan and his brothers had to share the upstairs bedroom with four twin beds and a window bench that doubled as a bed.

Sara_Carrington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Carrington

Ryan's brothers had all taken beds leaving him the window bench. Our dads had told us that as long as the door was open, Ryan could sleep in my room.

That night we all retired to our rooms early. Ryan and I knew everyone was asleep, but we were still awake talking and doing school work. I saw the bulge in his boxers, he saw my stares. I was a bit embarrassed when I realized he caught me. He knew I was a virgin, and I knew he was not.

Ryan was letting me choose the pace of our relationship, but tonight he took charge. He laid me down on the bed, my short nightgown raising to expose my white undies with pink bows on the side. He leaned up rubbing himself on me, kissing my lips. I knew what was about happen, and I couldn't be happier. As he kissed my neck I whispered, "I love you."

He asked me if I wanted go further or if he was going to far, I told him I was ready to go all the way. He got off the bed and gently shut the door, leaving it cracked slightly so no one could say it was shut. He removed his boxers, and I began to take my nightgown off, before I reached my panties, Ryan was there removing them. Ryan picked me up in his arms, laying me on the bed.

Ryan kissed my breasts, flicking his tongue over my erect nipples. He kissed his way down my body. I felt his breath on me. I gasped as I felt his mouth on my clit. He sucked on my clit, and guided one finger, and then another inside me. I grabbed a pillow and moaned in pleasure into the pillow, silencing my sounds. He sat up on his knees and guided his cock inside, oh how it hurt, but it felt so amazing. After he came we both got dressed, and he opened the door.

The next morning no one said a thing. We thought we got away without anyone knowing what we did. Honestly, no one did until we found out that I was pregnant a few weeks later.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments