Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Violating Work Policy

"“Bend over and place your hands on the steps in front of you.” I lift her skirt up and over her backside."

44
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
717 words 717 words

Standing on the concourse level of the stairwell, the echoes of employees have my nerves on edge. We had been sexting for most of the morning, leaving both of us desperately needy. At the end of a large staff meeting, she sends me a message to meet her in our usual spot. With her being my direct supervisor, a relationship between us had to be kept private for fear of fraternization. At first, we vowed to keep play out of the workplace, not wanting to risk corrective action. The temptations persisted for a few weeks until I broke the rule and fucked her mouth in her office while she was in the middle of a conference call.

Dating for well over a year and we still cannot keep our hands off each other. Never had we done something this risky. All fear washed away as I heard the familiar footfalls of her heels on the cement employee staircase. As she turns the corner, she gives me that smile that turns me savage. I meet her halfway up the flight of stairs, my hands running up her skirt feeling her cool smooth skin. Our lips slam together in passionate need, tongues wrestling instantly. We break the kiss, both needing to breathe, craving and lust surging through us. My fingers kneed her perfect ass cheeks, I enjoy the feeling of her skin. Our height difference is no longer an issue with her a few steps above me.

“I like that you wore this skirt today. It’ll make this much easier,” I whisper, trying not to give our position away to the traffic of people above.

“What do you have in mind?” She teases, biting my lip.

I grip her throat and squeeze her, letting her know what mood I was in. Outside of work, we would typically fight for dominance, so I was pleased to see this time she gave in willingly.

“Turn around,” I demand. My erection is full as she does so without hesitation. “Bend over and place your hands on the steps in front of you.” I lift her skirt up and over her backside.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

She is wearing underwear which makes me chuckle. It is the pair she wore the first time we had sex. They rest against her perfection, worn and dull. I shove my face between her cheeks and thighs, nuzzling her. The scent and taste of her are heavy, it sends a swell through me. I rub my nose and lips up and down against the fabric, feeling the heat of her more and more. I peel the fabric to the side and strangle a groan. Strings of her creamy arousal stick to the cloth of the panties; the sight is art to me. I run a finger through the mess, feeling its slick heat. I bring it to my nostril and inhale. The heady odor of her balm is a thrilling appreciation. I slam my face hard against her, smothering myself against her skin.

Boisterous laughter nearly steels me. Hearing it disappear onto a nameless floor above, the heavy metal door slamming closed, has me redirect my attention to her wet cunt and asshole against my face.

“We don’t have much time,” she whimpers, shoving herself back against my face. I take the hint and start to give her the tongue fucking I know will push her to the limit quickly. My nostrils lay against her asshole, sniffing hard. My mouth gaped around her scalding pussy as my tongue expertly manipulates her clit.

She shoves herself back against me and I feel it. Gushing floods of her release careen over my tongue and slip down my throat. Her muffled moans nearly disclose our presence to anyone who may be close enough. Her knees nearly give out, but I keep her up. I stand up and she turns to face me. She shoves her tongue into my mouth, kissing me hard as I wrap my arms around her, hugging her close.

An hour later I sit across from her in a meeting, I watch as she lays out a new workflow for our department. We are all wearing masks, still mandated by policy. The fragrance of her cum is heavy in mine. The doldrum of the meeting was not so doldrum.

Published 
Written by LFStyleWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments