Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Violet Voyeur

35
11 Comments 11
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Violet Voyeur

Part One

I watch as my neighbor gazes in shock at my naked body through the window. I had just gotten out of the shower, hair matted, water dripping down my smooth skin, with nothing but a towel around my shoulders. I enjoy the sensation of the shower head massaging the tip of my cock, and had just finished pleasuring myself. I stand in my bedroom nude with hot, steam coming off my chest. My dick is still thick with arousal, and I watch my neighbor gasp in visible shock. I wasn’t expecting to see her through the window, and had never experienced exhibition, but I enjoyed her peeping.

I decide to test the waters playfully, pretending to act like I couldn’t see her. I pull the towel over my head, drying my hair with my cock fully exposed to her, shaking it side to side as I pat my head. My abs glisten in the light with a thin layer of moisture. As I pull my towel down, I notice she is still watching me. However, as I look in her direction she tries to look away, acting busy. I move the towel to my groin, slowly patting it dry. I notice she continues to look at me from her porch, glancing back in my direction consistently. “My god, she likes this doesn’t she?” I think to myself. I’ve never had an erotic interaction with a stranger before. I feel my heart racing as I realize she wants to watch, she isn’t shying away.

I begin secretly stroking myself underneath the towel, keeping myself erect. Once I’m fully dry, I throw my towel to the ground. I walk around my bedroom nude, making sure she sees my large cock bounce up and down with every step. I keep watching her, and she seems more and more intent with every glance I take. I decide to push it further, and begin stroking my shaft slowly from base to tip in long fluid motions. She stops trying to hide that she’s watching this unfold through my window, and stares directly at me.

My dick grows harder with every stroke; something about this stranger watching me makes me significantly more horny than I’ve ever been while masturbating. Even though I’d just climaxed in the shower minutes before, my dick begins dripping precum onto my bedroom floor. I see my neighbor bite her red lips in aroused anticipation. She is getting turned on by this, otherwise she would not keep watching so obviously.

I am surprised to witness her spread her legs slightly on her patio, pull up her sundress and slide her hand into her crotch. She nervously glances around to make sure no one else is seeing this, and when she knows the coast is clear, she begins rubbing her pussy over her panties. I continue to stroke myself slow and firm, watching my dick throb in my hand, strings of precum glinting from the tip of my dick.

She bites her fingernail with her free hand anxiously aware that what we are doing is taboo. Her nipples begin to harden, poking through her sundress, telling me she isn’t wearing a bra. She is slow and steady with her movements of her wrist, almost matching my pace. Her dress covers her crotch, fabric draping over her forearm, blocking my view. As soon as I wish I could see under her dress, as if she knew what I was thinking, she slides it up with her free hand. Red and pink panties expose her hourglass curves in sensual silhouette. Her index and middle finger are pressed into her pussy lips, causing her panties to outline her V shape elegantly. She bites her lips again as she shows me that she wants to play.

EweliSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EweliSmitt

I continue stroking, beginning to speed up the pace slightly. My heart races, I feel myself getting closer to the edge. I can’t believe this is happening. It makes me so horny to know that this stranger is attracted to my body. Watching her tease herself is just the cherry on top.

She takes her fingers off her panties, which are still caught inside her pussy lips. She puts her fingers into her mouth. Those dark red lips clasp on her fingers, showing me she can suck with deep passion. She pulls her fingers out of her mouth, saliva dripping down them, and slides them under her panties. She briefly rolls her eyes back into her head, arching her back and letting out a visible moan of pleasure. Looking at her, I can’t help but imagine how warm and wet she is. Her cheeks begin to get rosy as she rubs her pussy under her panties, watching me through the window. I’m getting closer and closer, precum pooling at my feet, cock jumping up and down as I watch her.

She begins fingering herself more quickly, grabbing her breasts with her free hand and pulling it out of her dress. She pinches and twists her hard nipple between grabbing her breast and clawing at it like an animal. I can tell she is close to climax, her motions becoming more abrupt, her facial expressions jumping all over the place. She tilts her head back, breast in hand, fingers deep inside her pussy, and I watch a wet spot form in her panties. It spreads wider as she convulses. I’m in horny awe, dick in hand, watching my stranger neighbor cum for me through my window. Cum begins to drip down her inner thigh. She regains some of her composure after climax, looks down at me, and then down at her juices dripping over her. She rubs them with her sticky fingers, smirks at me, and inserts them into her mouth again. Those lusty red lips purse around her cum-soaked fingers; she cleans them spotless.

Before I’m able to finish, she pulls her dress back down and walks inside her house. I’m left standing nude and erect, with only the sensation of lust inside me. I will be teasing her as much as possible, that I know for sure …

Published 
Written by SurrealSensations
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments