Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ultimate Spa Day

"My pleasure is the number one goal"

53
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"First story. Hope you like it!"

I've been super stressed out lately and decided to try something to ease the stress. I'd heard of "rub and tug" spas, but always assumed they were for men to enjoy, and didn't realize that there was such a thing for women.

I love having a rub down from my husband, but I also loved the idea of going to a spa where they specialize in everything surrounding your pleasure. I love being touched by my husband, but at the risk of sounding selfish, I wanted a place where I could have my body worshipped and loved, and not be expected to give anything in return.

I researched it, and came across a women's spa. There wasn't a ton of information online, but the reviews seemed promising. I called and made an appointment for a week out.

The day of my appointment came and I was very eager to get there. I arrived for my appointment about five minutes early. The spa was pretty lowkey, just a neon "Massage Spa" sign in the window, nothing that made it seem overly sketchy or overly casual. I walked in and checked in with the receptionist, named Robin. She let me know that the first thirty minutes of my appointment was at the spa, and then my masseur, Jake, would take me back for my massage. She offered me a cup of tea, which I accepted.

The tea warmed me up from within and I immediately felt relaxed. Robin also asked me what I would like out of the appointment. She said that I was guaranteed to orgasm, but sex was optional. I told her I wasn't sure about sex as this was my first appointment, but I was really looking forward to the other methods they use to bring customers to orgasm. I informed her that I loved having my breasts massaged and especially loved having warm oil rubbed on my body.

After finishing my tea, Robin led me to the first part of the appointment, which was a bath in the elegant tub. It was similar to a jacuzzi, and it was beautiful because the room had a full glass wall allowing plenty of natural light. I was a bit nervous because anyone walking by could see in, but that also added to the excitement of the day.

Robin offered to help me undress, which I was a bit hesitant about as I've never been interested in women. However, she said this was a standard part of the spa day, so I decided to just relax and enjoy the day as it was meant to be. I pulled off my t-shirt and jeans, and was left in my thong and matching bra. Robin offered to unhook my bra, which I allowed, and then she pulled down my thong. She then offered me her hand to walk to the tub and I accepted. As I sat on the bench in the tub, she knelt by the side and rubbed my shoulders. It felt wonderful.

After about ten minutes of relaxing in the tub and having my neck and shoulders rubbed, Robin asked if I'd like a scrub treatment, which I accepted. She helped me out of the tub and then began rubbing the scrub all over my body, starting with my face. She worked her way down my neck and shoulders, and then got to my chest. She rubbed the scrub into my skin, being careful not to rub my nipples too hard. As I said before, I LOVE having my breasts rubbed. Not just the nipples, but the entire breast. She worked the scrub into my skin and it felt amazing.

She then continued working down my stomach and legs, making sure to cover all of my skin. She had me turn around and she massaged the scrub into my back and the backs of my legs. After ensuring I'd be fully covered in the scrub, she walked me to the showers and helped me wash it off.

At this point, I was tingling with anticipation as I had loved this intimate moment with her. Her hands felt so good as she worked the water over my body to wash off the scrub. I half expected my first orgasm to be here, but she didn't seem to be thinking about that. She was just focusing on rubbing me down and getting me ready for the massage. After washing it all off, she said my time at the spa was done for now, but I was welcome to come back after my massage.

Robin helped me into a fluffy robe and then walked me down the hall to a massage room. She then helped me out of my robe and instructed me to lie face down on the massage table. The table was warm and I was instantly comfortable. She laid a sheet across my bottom and then told me Jake would be in in a few minutes.

After about two minutes of highly charged anticipation, Jake came in and introduced himself. He said he spoke with Robin and was well-informed of what I was wanting. He started by drizzling warm massage oil on my back.

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

One thing I had worried about with the massage was that the masseur would just go straight to fingering me to get me off, but that certainly wasn't the case. Jake gave me a full deep-tissue massage and it felt amazing. He worked out all of the knots I had in my back and I felt myself melt beneath his hands.


He then removed the sheet covering my bottom, leaving me completely exposed. He didn't immediately start massaging my bottom, however, he started at my feet and then worked his way up. I think that he had removed the sheet to get me comfortable being naked around him. As he worked up my legs, his hands started to get closer and closer to my private area. I was aching to be touched after all of the foreplay I'd experienced so far, but Jake was not in any hurry.

He then dribbled some oil on my ass crack, which felt wonderful. He let it drip down my crack before rubbing it in and massaging me there. I've never been one for ass-play but I will say it felt great. After rubbing my ass for a few minutes, he told me to turn over so that he could work on my front.

This was the part I was most excited by, and I was hoping he would go straight to my chest. However, he started with a scalp massage and then rubbed my temples. It felt amazing, and I also felt electrically charged being completely naked and allowing him to admire my body. He worked his way down to my shoulders and neck, making sure to rub out any knots he felt in there. He then worked on my left arm, and then my right, as well as my hands.

He rubbed my belly, and then finally dribbled some oil onto my breasts. He didn't immediately go to my nipples, however, he worked on the sides of the breasts and made circles with his hands as he worked his way in. As he finally got to the nipples, the first stroke across my nipples nearly pushed me off the table. It felt amazing.

Jake worked the oil into my breasts and pulled my nipples, giving them extra attention. I have been able to cum before just by nipple stimulation, and I had a feeling today would not be an exception. Jake rubbed them and twisted them, as well as pulled them just enough to get them pointy and hard. I felt the orgasm start to work its way through me and I let out a soft moan. He continued his pulling and rubbing motion and I let go, feeling the orgasm from my head to my toes. He continued playing with my nipples even after the orgasm had finished, and I was feeling amazing.

Jake then continued his massage by moving to my feet and rubbing them with massage oil. I'm glad he didn't go straight to my pubic area as it can be a bit sensitive after an orgasm. He rubbed my feet and then worked his way up my legs, gently as he knew I was still recovering.

Finally, he got all the way up to my pubic area and drizzled the heavenly warm massage oil there. I felt it run from my pubic area to my vagina, passing over my clit. He asked if I'd like him to rub it in and I said yes. He worked the oil into my skin and had me spread my legs so that he could easily access my most private parts. He rubbed the oil in my folds and then slowly started to rub my clit. It felt amazing and I almost instantly had another orgasm. He slowed down his motions, however, as if sensing this, allowing me to work my way up to fully appreciate the orgasm.

I was feeling so good and then he increased the speed of his rubbing until I was ready to have another orgasm. Jake rubbed my clit and stuck a finger in, which pushed me over the edge. I came again and felt it rocking my body. After the orgasmic tremors subsided, Jack told me he loved having me as a client and told me to relax and recover, then feel free to head back to the spa room. He said he'd love to see me again and hoped I'd schedule another appointment soon, and then he left the room.

After about fifteen minutes, I was able to stand and get dressed in the robe. I walked back to the spa room and sat in the jacuzzi, where I stayed for about half an hour. After I felt strong enough to get dressed and leave, I got out of the tub and put back on the clothes I'd originally come dressed in.

I walked out to the lobby and thanked both Robin and Jake for such a great day. Robin smiled and said, "we'll see you soon!"

Published 
Written by sexyslutty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments