Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Likes College Guys, Episode 1

"Noah"

27
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
448 words 448 words

Noah is incredible, his body a work of art, his cock big and hard. The twenty-year-old plays varsity football at our local university. When we matched on a dating app, I don't know who was more excited, Noah or my wife. He was definitely eager to test his "bull" skills, as he called it, and he loved the idea of me watching him fuck my wife.

My wife is on the bed, spread eagle, her pussy dripping wet. She rubs her nipples and licks her lips.  She is ready for Noah to fuck her.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, I need it, my husband can't fuck me that way," she says softly, fingering her cunt with one hand and rubbing her nipples with the other.

Noah is gobsmacked, his eyes blazing at the sight before him. He loosens his gym shorts, and his big, fat, cut cock pops out. It is growing, growing hard, throbbing. He put his hands on my wife's tits, squeezes them together hard, and says, "Goddamn, you are one sexy milf, goddamn, mmmmmmmmmm. I will give you what you need.”

Noah takes his fully erect, brick-hard cock and guides his cockhead to the mouth of my wife's pussy. He laughs as he slides his precum-oozing cockhead up and down her pussy lips, mixing his precum with her juices that are already wetting her pussy lips. He uses his thumb to start to rub on her clit.

"Yeah, rub her clit, rub it good, she likes that," I say to Noah.

"She wants my cock bad, doesn't she?" Noah asks me. Then he asks my wife, "You want my cock, don’t you? You want it bad, don't you? You need me to make you cum, you need my young dick in you, you slutty milf. I know your husband can't make you cum. Only a young guy like me can."

Noah pinches my wife's nipples between his fingers, making her arch her back and moan. “Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, I need your cock, I am desperate to cum on a big young cock, your cock, please, fuck me, fuck me, I'm your slutty milf and I want you to fuck me," she says.

Noah continues to tease her, though. He slides just his cockhead between her pussy lips, and rubs it up and down, up and down. Then, with a wide grin, he says, “Take it all, take all my cock, take my big young cock, you dirty milf,” and with that he shoves the entire length of his cock into her. He shoves with force. Deliberately. We told him she was in the mood for rough and hard.

Published 
Written by SwamR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments