Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School On A Saturday Morning

"A high school student's insecurity may lead him to lose his girl to the jock"

39
4 Comments 4
15.3k Views 15.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words

I'm not gay. At least I don't think I am. But sometimes you just have to accept that some guys are bigger, faster and stronger than you. Did I mention bigger? My name is Eric and this tale starts out when I was a senior in high school. I'm white, 5'8" tall, average build, who's just below average where it counts at four and a half inches.

I went to a Catholic high school; St. Peter Secondary School. To graduate, I was required to complete one phys-ed credit. I pushed it off as long as I could, but now as a Senior, it was now or never. I've just been uncomfortable in locker room settings. You know, when all the guys are changing, and I was a little insecure about my penis size, and I didn't want to subject myself to teasing and the other stuff that happens in locker rooms. Well, that was a pretty dumb decision. Because, now as a Senior, not only did all the guys go through puberty and become "men", 95% of the guys who took gym class as seniors were athletes and were bigger, in all senses of the word. Now, the difference between me and my classmates in gym class became even more significant.

I came to this realization on my first day when I walked into the locker room and with just my first glance, I saw cocks longer and thicker than mine when they were soft. Just instinctively, my eyes went straight down to look at their cocks. And just as quick as I entered the locker room, that's how fast I walked out and left the gym. My cock became a little hard, but I just chalked that up to the adrenaline. I decided to skip the first day.

The next day, I was more prepared. At St. Peter's, we had uniforms both for regular school and for gym. So the next day, I changed ahead of time in the school washroom just outside the gym, and walked in with my shirt and shorts. At the end of class, I was leaving the gym, but before I left through the gym doors, I heard my gym teacher yell at me, "Hey, Parker! You change into your uniform before leaving the gym! I've got enough shit from the teachers for letting you guys walk around the school in shirts and shorts. I'll let you off today, but tomorrow you change in the locker room!"

The next day, I wore my gym shirt and shorts under my uniform, arrived early, and took my uniform off, before anybody else was in the locker room. After gym class I was pretty sweaty, but instead of taking off my shirt and shorts I just wore my uniform on top and went on to my next class.

I kept this routine going all semester. Then one day, I was really sweaty, and I knew I smelt a bit, but still, I did what I continued to do. The next class after gym was AP Math, and I sat beside my girlfriend, Wendy. Wendy is gorgeous. She was 5'4", had shoulder-length brown hair, green eyes, and a few freckles on her nose, with nice perky tits, and a nice, bubbly ass. A figure that I would compare to Scarlett Johansson.

We met in the summer when we were both taking AP English in Summer School to get ahead. We both lived a blocks away from each other, and a couple blocks away from the school. First, we walked on opposite sidewalks, then slowly but surely, we started walking on the same sidewalk, and then side by side, and sitting beside each other in class.

At the beginning of the summer, she told me she recently broke up with her boyfriend who was heading off to college, and I started out as her shoulder to cry on, but then we started to hang out more outside of school. After three weeks, I made my move, and I told her I really liked her, and she smiled, and kissed me. That was the start of our relationship. Eventually, we had sex.

I lost my virginity to her, but I knew she had a bit more experience than me. I brought up my cock size to her, and she said, "It's fine, it's not a problem."

When we would fuck, she would lightly moan, but I could tell that she wasn't having an orgasm, let alone enjoying it. When I would finish, she would get up and start to put her clothes on, like she was just waiting for me to cum.

One day, as I was throwing the condom in the trash, I asked her, "Maybe next time we could try without the condom? I think maybe you would enjoy it more."

She giggled, "Oh, I've had sex without a condom before and I don't think it would make a difference. Plus, this is safer." I took her word for it. I didn't even bother asking about anal, because I already knew the answer.

Fast forward to that day when I sat beside her after gym, she said, "Jesus, Eric, if you smell this bad next time, I don't think I can sit beside you."

I responded, "I'm sorry Wendy, I just came straight from gym class."

She sharply replied, "Yeah, but the guys change after class. I'm sure they're not going around the school forcing everyone to smell their ball sweat all day."

She had a point. I told her, "Okay, babe."

The next day, I knew I was going to have to change in the locker room and it was in the back of my mind all gym class. We were playing basketball that day. I'm pretty good at basketball, but I can't really jump that high or run that fast. I was running back on defence, and one of the older guys, Darrell, was dribbling the ball and running straight towards me. I didn't know Darrell, he was black and 6'5" tall. He had graduated last year, and was supposed to go to a D-II school on a basketball scholarship. But there had been some issue with his transcript, and didn't qualify for the scholarship, so decided to come back to St. Peter's to get his grades up.

Darrell was dribbling right at me, and it felt like my feet were in cement. I couldn't move. So with my arms, I tried to strip the ball, but he switched hands, and instead of getting the basketball, I touched his crotch area! In that half a second, when my hand was there, I could just feel the thickness and length of his cock under his shorts, and I could tell he wasn't wearing anything under his shorts. He blew by me, and dunked it.

As he was jogging back on defence, he quickly said to me, "Next time, buy me dinner first," and laughed while he jogged past me.

That quick touch had taken over my thoughts for the rest of the class. How big was his cock? Had to be at least seven and a half inches. And it wasn't even hard. It had to at least be at least double the girth of my cock. Whenever he jogged up and down the court, I looked down at his crotch to see if I could get any more information on his cock as if I had X-Ray Vision. But you didn't need X-Ray vision to see his cock and balls doing jumping jacks under his shorts.

The coach blew his whistle, time to change.

As I entered the locker room, I went into the corner where I left my stuff. I made sure I took my shirt off first, dried myself off, re-applied some deodorant and put my uniform dress shirt on. I knew I couldn't wear my gym clothes under my uniform again, but I wasn't ready to take a shower in front of all those alpha-males.

I took my shorts and briefs off, and before I could quickly put on a new pair of briefs and my pants on, I saw Darrell come in, and as he was walking in he took his clothes off and was soon standing completely naked beside his locker except for his socks and shoes.

When Darrell came in, I needed to add a visual to what I felt earlier. However, he was turned the other way, so all I could see were his hairy but muscular legs and ass. I had my pants in my hand, staring at Darrell, waiting for him to turn around so I could get the full view. After what felt like an eternity, but was probably only ten seconds, he turned around, and I could see the monster he had between his legs.

What I thought was seven and a half inches, was at least eight. What I thought was double the thickness of my cock (If I could call it that), was at least triple, maybe quadruple. He was cut, and I was uncut. To give it perspective, my cock was three inches soft, and about as thick as a Sharpie-and-a-half put together.

Wendy always teased me saying it was like a pencil, and she said, "Maybe I can write my next test with it."

Darrell's was almost as thick as a water bottle, but not as thick. As I looked at his package, I quickly realized he was walking towards me. A couple seconds after, I shook out of my trance, and quickly put my pants on. As he got to me, I never realized how much bigger 6'5" was than 5'8".

He put his hand on my shoulder and said jokingly, "Looks like you bit off more than you could chew with that reach-in during the game."

I chuckled back and said, "Sorry about that, I was going for the ball."

Darrell replied, "Yeah, and you grabbed the wrong one. Haha," as he grabbed a handful of cock and balls with his right hand. He then said, "So, this is the first time I've seen you in here, did you need a map?"

I fake laughed and replied, "Haha, no, I'm just in a rush to get to my next class."

He could tell I was a little insecure, and he put his hand back on my shoulder, the same one he grabbed his balls with just a second ago. I could smell his essence from his hand that was ten inches from my face.

He said, “Don’t worry, there’ll always be someone smaller than you, and always someone bigger than you.”

That did give me some relief and I nodded in agreement.

Just before walking away, he remarked, “Tell Wendy I say ‘hey’.”

As those words came out of his mouth, I could feel my eyes widening, but also my throat drying up, leaving me unable to speak, and only to nod my head, to show that I heard him. And as I nodded, he whispered in my ear, “You might wanna take a seat before you leave, you don’t want the guys getting the wrong idea.”

As he walked away, I had no idea what he was talking about, until I felt the blood rushing down my body, and a 4.5 inch “sharpie” trying to poke a hole in my pants. I quickly sat down, and waited till my hard-on went away.

As I left gym class, the questions were swirling around my head. How did Darrell know Wendy? Were they classmates? Was she his tutor? Did she fuck him? Could she take it all? Did he make her scream? All these thoughts circling around my head, and just as my hard-on went away, it came right back.

Fuck! Did the Alpha of Alphas fuck my girl? Do you think he told her that I touched his cock? That I couldn’t stop staring at his cock? That I got hard when he mentioned her name? I tried not to think about it, but it was a futile task. I made my way to Math class and sat beside Wendy.

She took a quick sniff, and kissed me on the cheek, “This is much better.”

Before I could say anything else, I said, “Darrell said ‘hey’.”

Her smile quickly vanished and she asked, “Oh, how do you know Darrell?”

I told her he was in my gym class. She was surprised, and remarked, “Oh, I thought he graduated.”

For the rest of the class, we barely spoke, both knowing the unspoken. At the end of the day, I walked home alone. It was a Friday, and I was just looking forward to the weekend. Later that night, Wendy texted me to meet her at the back of the school tomorrow at eight a.m.. What? Tomorrow is Saturday. I didn’t really think much of it and went to sleep.

I showed up at 7:45a.m. and no one was there. Around 8:10, I see Darrell coming out of the back gym doors. He’s wearing a tank top and some basketball shorts.

He spots me and says, “Hey Eric, what are you doing here?”

I tell him that I’m just getting ready to go for a jog, and I ask him what he’s doing at school on a Saturday.

He says, “Coach gave me a key to the gym so I can shootaround and practice whenever I want. You’re pretty good, you wanna help me practice?”

I looked down at my phone, and there was no text from Wendy, and I saw no sign of her, so I figured she slept in. I actually did like to shoot, so I took Darrell up on his offer. When I got inside, we started shooting around separately.

After about ten minutes, he said, “Coach said I need to work on my post-defence; can you try posting me up?”

I almost never posted up in basketball, I was too small and too weak to ever try posting up in the paint in a game. I told Darrell that posting up wasn’t really my thing.

He responded, “So you can get some practice in too. Stop being a pussy.”

I wasn’t a pussy, and I wasn’t going to let him call me a pussy, so I accepted the challenge. I started in the post, and tried doing some quick turnaround hookshots.

Darrell instructed me, “Try backing me down first and get deeper position.”

So I tried backing him down, and I could feel his cock pressing against my side every time I tried backing him down. As I tried turning and shooting, like a Pogo Stick, Darrell was already in the air with his balls and cock right in front of my face, and blocked my shot. We did this a couple more times, and I could feel his cock getting harder each time. I thought I had enough.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

I told him, “I think I’ve got my fix for the day, I think I’m gonna head home.”

He replied, “Yeah, I’m done too, come hang out with me in the locker room, and we’ll head home together.”

I really didn’t want to spend another second with this guy. So I told him I should get going.

Yet again, he said, “Don’t be a pussy, Parker, are you allergic to the locker room or something?”

This guy knew how to push my buttons, so I followed him in.

While he stripped down, he casually asked, “So, did Wendy mention that we went out?”

I coolly mentioned that she had.

He smiled and said, “Hey, that was in the past. Did you tell her about your little boner after looking at my cock yesterday?”

I froze up, and I said, “I totally forgot about it, but I’d prefer if you didn’t mention it to her.”

He laughed, “Well, what do I get in return?”

I asked him what he wanted. He replied, “Well, let’s help each other out. I haven’t gotten off in a couple days, and I know you wanna blow me. So how about you get on your knees and get me off?”

I was shocked with how straight he was being. I quickly asked, “What makes you think I wanna blow you?” 

He slyly smiled and said, “You’re hard right now.”

I looked down and saw my cock pointing out like a magnet trying to get to what it’s attracted to. I had no response. I just pulled my shirt over the top of my pants in embarrassment.

Darrell seeing my embarrassment, told me, “I don’t know why you’re trying to hide it. I’ve basically seen it already.”

Accepting this and admitting defeat, while looking at his big cock, I let go of my shirt. I totally gave in to my repressed urges. I asked him, “Do you mind if I pull my cock out to jerk off?”

He said, “As you wish, but don’t forget what I asked you to do.”

I nodded in understanding, and pulled my four and a half inch cock out and slowly started stroking my cock back and forth, while keeping my eyes fixated on Darrell’s half-hard, long, black, cock. I started to increase my speed, getting close to release... until I felt Darrell’s huge hand grab on to my arm.

I looked up in shock and he said, “Me first.”

I got down on my knees and took his huge cock in right hand. Being at eye-level with it, it seemed way bigger than when I was standing up. I slowly started stroking it, and then I hesitated and let go.

I looked up at him, and said “I don’t know about this.”

He said, “If you didn’t know about it, you wouldn’t be down on your knees stroking my cock right now.”

What could I say? He was right.

Then he said, “Now stop being a pussy, and suck my cock like the bitch that you are.”

I sighed, and took his cock back in my hand. I could smell his musk from the previous workout. My hand just about got all around his thick cock, and I started stroking it back and forth. Just having it in my hand, I could feel how heavy it was, and the more I stroked it, the harder and heavier it got. Now the veins of his thick cock became more visible and I could feel his large cock throbbing in my hand.

I continued to stroke him for a couple minutes, and then he said, “Time for a taste.”

Almost instinctively, I opened my mouth and forced his cock into my mouth. His cock was so thick, and my mouth initially wasn’t wide enough to take him all in. My mouth was so dry, so I could only take in the tip and the first couple inches, and naturally, saliva started to enter my mouth and I drove his cock deeper into my mouth. I could feel his dick growing and getting harder, until it was hitting the back of my throat. Once it hit the back of my throat, I pressed my hands against his thighs to take his cock out of my mouth, but as I pressed on his thighs, his hands were pressing down on the back of my head leaving me nowhere to escape.

I could hear him saying, “If your bitch can take it all, so can you.”

I felt greater urgency, and pressed harder against his thighs. I was choking. I couldn’t breathe. I pressed harder for a few more seconds, and then he eased the pressure. I got his cock out of my mouth as fast as I could gasping for air. I saw his huge cock in front of me, with my saliva hanging off the head of his cock.

I looked back up at him, and gave him a look. Not a look of “Wtf, are you trying to kill me?”, but a look of “Oh my god”. I was breathing heavy with my mouth open. After catching my breath, I immediately put his cock back in my mouth, and started to use both hands to both suck and stroke his big cock.

He began to moan and say “Yeah, just like that.”

The more I heard him moan and say that, it gave me added motivation and energy to keep sucking him. His cock was so lubed up from my saliva that it became easier and more enjoyable to suck. He didn’t even need to say anything, and I started to suck his balls too.

After a couple more minutes, I felt his hands on the back of my head again, and I knew what was coming. I waited it on my knees like an obedient bitch, until I heard him groan, and simultaneously felt multiples stream of cum shoot to the back of my throat. I wanted to swallow it instantly, but instead, I let his huge load fill my mouth, and as he pulled out of my mouth, I tasted his salty cum, and quickly swallowed it.

Right as I swallowed, I looked up at Darrell, but he wasn’t looking down at me in domination, but was rather looking to his left. I looked to my right, and all I saw was Wendy standing six feet away from us. If I wasn’t so into sucking Darrell’s cock, I would have noticed her.

Darrell, speaking to her, “What did I tell you? He’s a natural cocksucker. Might be better than you.”

She responded, “I didn’t believe you when you texted me last night, but now that I’ve seen it with my own eyes, I still can’t believe it.”

I looked at her, and then I felt a wave of embarrassment. She walked towards me, and got down on one knee, smiled and gave me a French kiss. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I could feel her tongue go all around my mouth, like she was looking for something.

She stopped kissing me, and giggled. “You took every drop, and left none for me.”

Darrell laughed and said, “Don’t worry babe, there’s more where that came from.”

Wendy then looked at me and said, “It’s only fair, since you got some, that I get some too.”

I just looked at her with complete surprise.

I felt Darrell, lift me up by my arm and kind of push me aside. He then told me, “You can go and finish yourself over there.”

I moved over to a nearby bench, and watched Wendy and Darrell embrace, her on her tippy toes trying to get to his mouth, and one arm around his neck, and the other slowly stroking Darrell’s now semi-soft cock. Darrell bent down for a second to kiss her, and then put both his arms right under her legs and lifted her up. Wendy was wearing her St. Peter’s skirt, and when he picked her up, I saw that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

They made out for a couple minutes, and then he put her down. She took her skirt off and undressed to nothing. She got down on her knees, and started to blow him until he was hard again, but because of the height difference, it was awkward for her, and couldn’t get all of Darrell into her sweet little mouth.

So he stopped her and told her to sit on the bench beside me. She sat on the bench and he stood in front of her. Now she could fully embrace his cock into her mouth, as much as she could, I had never seen her mouth open that wide. And as I watching her stuff her mouth with Darrell, I had never seen my cock get this hard. I instinctually started to stroke my cock, but then I felt Wendy move her hand onto my small cock, while her other hand and mouth were occupied with Darrell. As I started to watch her stroke me,

Darrell said, “No, no, you watch her.”

So I had to watch Wendy try and take all of Darrell’s huge cock. I think he was trying to humiliate me, but little did he know (or maybe he did) that watching her suck his cock made me cum even faster. In less than a minute, I felt myself cumming and I felt it go all over my chest. A little bit of it went onto Wendy’s hand, and as she was sucking Darrell, she moved her hand up to my mouth, motioning for me to eat my own cum. I hesitated for a second, but then remembered that since I had already swallowed Darrell’s cum, I could eat my own, so I started to lick her hand clean.

After seeing me eat my own cum, Darrell motioned for Wendy to stop, and motioned for me to get off the bench. Without even saying a word, Wendy got on all fours on the bench, and Darrell positioned himself behind her.

I was behind Darrell, but he instructed me, “Go around, and watch from the front.”

I obediently went to the other side of the bench, so I am looking straight at Wendy on all fours, with Darrell positioned right behind her. I can see that Darrell is pressing his cock against the lips of Wendy’s wet pussy.

Before even thinking, I asked Wendy, “Aren’t you going to make him put a condom on?”

They both laughed, and she said, “Sweetie, why would Darrell put a condom on when it’s his pussy?”

At that instant, I realized that Wendy’s pussy was Darrell’s and I was merely a stranger entering her with a pencil dick. I stood back and watched. Darrell slowly pushed his cock into Wendy’s wet pussy, but clearly It wasn’t lubed up enough, as only an inch or so went in. She never had that problem with me, and now that I think of it, she was never really that wet with me.

After a few minutes, he got about half way in, and I could see Wendy biting her lip, and moaning, and using her hands to hang on tightly to the bench. Then, Darrell eventually fully entered Wendy, and was forcefully and quickly thrusting back and forth. Darrell was grunting, and Wendy’s moans turned into screams. At first, I thought she was in pain, but then I saw a huge smile on her face.

After a few more minutes, Darrell grunted loudly, signalling that he came in her pussy, and Wendy closed her eyes and let out a large moan, signalling that she had cum as well. I looked down, and saw that I was hard again. When Wendy opened her eyes again, and saw that I was hard as a rock, she smiled and looked up at me. Darrell went to put his clothes back on, and I went to go get my pants, but Wendy stayed where she was.

Darrell looked to me and said, “You’re not done yet.”

I asked him, “What do you mean?”

And he pointed towards Wendy, still on all fours, and with Darrell’s cum oozing out of red pussy. I sighed, and went over to her, bent down and pressed my tongue alongside her smooth, white inner thighs, to get the cum that dripped down her legs. Then I licked my way to her pussy, and licked and sucked the cum out of Wendy’s pussy, tasting Darrell’s cum for a second time, and while doing so, I could hear moaning again. I could sense that she was having an orgasm, not knowing if it was because of my tongue game, or because of the fact that she had her boyfriend sucking her ex-boyfriend’s cum out of her pussy.

Once I had eaten my second serving, I got dressed. But Wendy and Darrell showered together and cleaned themselves up. Even with no one in the locker room but my girlfriend and the guy whose cock I just sucked, I still couldn’t enter the shower. After we all got dressed, we left the gym, and left through the back of the school, while Darrell locked the doors. It was now 11:30 a.m.. We walked towards the front of the school, Wendy and Darrell with their arms locked, both smiling, and me walking beside Wendy.

When we got to the front, Darrell stopped, kissed Wendy on the lips, and gave me a fist bump, and said, “I’ll see you two around.”

He turned right and walked towards the bus stop. While Wendy and I continued walking straight down the street now, she locked her arm with mine. We didn’t talk.

Then we got to my street, and I looked at her and said, “So where do we go from here? Are we still boyfriend and girlfriend? Or are you with Darrell now?”

She smiled like she usually does and says, “Oh, Sweetie, I’m still your girlfriend, but my pussy is Darrell’s.”

I nodded, and said okay. I kissed her, and started to walk home. I had to come to terms with what happened. A normal person would have been humiliated and embarrassed by what happened on this Saturday morning, but after all that happened, I walked in with a smile on my face, and a pencil in my pants.

Published 
Written by pmarq123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments