Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will You Cheat On Your Wife?

"Nineteen-year-old Alyse is staying at the home of her college roommate's parents. She quickly discovers an opportunity to seduce Mr. K to cheat on his wife."

114
10 Comments 10
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

My name is Alyse, and this is the story of how I met Mr. K, the father of my college roommate, Kristin, and seduced him to cheat on his wife in their home.

I am a self-professed whore, and I am not the least bit ashamed of it. I love sex, and I love the material things I can get by using sex. I was nineteen years old at the time, and it was a time in my life when I was pretty fucking hot. I am about five foot three with shoulder-length brown hair. My breasts were firm c-cups, and my body was very toned from workouts at the gym and from playing field hockey at my university. I had a flat belly, which I loved to show off with bare midriff tops, and I had long legs, which I displayed with the tiniest shorts or shortest skirts I could get away with.

I got a lot of attention from the boys at my university, but I was particularly popular with the male professors in their forties and fifties, especially the daddies. I wasn't shy about taking advantage of their interest, and I improved my grade in more than one class by visiting with a daddy professor in his office behind closed doors. A hot eighteen / nineteen-year-old girl who will let you fuck her raw and cum in her bare pussy can be very convincing.

After school let out for Summer, Kristin invited me to stay with her at her parent's house for a few weeks. It was a great opportunity to lay around their pool, party with Kristin and her friends at night, and chill. They live in a two-story house, and the guest bedroom is downstairs, with a separate guest bathroom right next to it. After I'd been sleeping in their guest room for a few days, I started to notice something unusual.  

Every morning, very early, someone would come downstairs, go into the guest bathroom, and close and lock the door. The first time it happened, I thought nothing of it. But then it kept happening every morning. On one occasion, I peeked out my door and saw Mr. K leaving the bathroom. I saw that he was holding his tablet, which I found very intriguing. Mr. K was in his mid-forties. He was cute and attractive with a bit of a dad-bod, which is just my type. I'm a sucker for an older daddy who isn't getting access to the young, tight pussy he deserves.

One morning, I woke up, walked into the kitchen, and saw Mr. K's tablet lying on the counter. No one else seemed to be up, so I let my curiosity get the better of me. I hit the power button, and the tablet lit right up. I thought to myself that Mr. K wasn't being very smart to not password-protect his tablet. I opened his browser to look at his website history and got myself an eyeful. It seemed that Mr. K had a very particular set of kinks. The websites, videos, and erotica in his history all revolved around older men (particularly older daddies) getting seduced by much younger women. There was also a healthy amount of material related to those same older daddies cuckqueaning their wives - forcing them to watch while the daddies fucked the younger women in front of them.

I was getting very, very wet perusing the pornography preferred by my roommate's daddy. I took the tablet into the bathroom with me. I took off my panties, sat down with my back against the wall, and spread my legs. I picked one of the videos from his web history, which showed a man, who looked to be in his forties, being teased and seduced by a girl who seemed to be pretty close to my age. After resisting her for as long as he could, he finally pulled down her panties and fucked her until she screamed. When the girl in the video reached her orgasm, so did I. Knowing that I had just made myself cum to a video that Mr. K had probably jerked off to in this very bathroom, a few feet from where I lay sleeping, made my orgasm very intense. When I was finished, I put the tablet back on the counter where I had found it. A delicious and naughty idea had occurred to me about Mr. K. The question was, was I brave enough to go through with it?

Over the next few days, I made it a point for Mr. K to see me wearing as little clothing as possible. I sunbathed in my tiniest bikinis, and I wore tight sports bras and athletic shorts without panties that hugged my ass and stopped just short of showing off cameltoe. He appeared to be visibly distracted every time we were near each other. Kristin would just shake her head and laugh - she was used to my lude behavior from back at school. If she had any qualms about me teasing her daddy, she kept them to herself. Her mother, however, would give me dirty looks every time she saw me prancing around half-naked. Fuck her. If she wasn't taking care of her man, then he was fair game as far as I was concerned.

A few mornings later, I made sure I was awake early and listened carefully for the sounds of Mr. K coming downstairs. I was dressed in just my panties and a t-shirt that was barely long enough to cover my pussy. Finally, I heard him coming towards the guest room area, and when I felt he was almost there, I opened my door.

"Oh, good morning, Mr. K! You're up early!"

He froze in mid-step, completely caught off guard. He was wearing a t-shirt and boxers, and he was carrying his tablet. He unconsciously pulled the tablet closer to him. I smiled to myself and thought, now there's a guilty daddy.

"Oh, uh, hi Alyse. Yeah, I'm kind of an early riser."

"Oh, yeah? Me too! Once I wake up, I can't get back to sleep. So I try to make the most of my day from the very beginning."

Mr. K looked down at himself and suddenly seemed aware that he was basically in his underwear. "Alyse, I'm so sorry, I'm not really dressed appropriately to be around a house guest."

"Oh, don't be silly, Mr. K. What you're wearing doesn't bother me. Does what I'm wearing bother you?"

He seemed tongue-tied and just looked me up and down, apparently speechless.

"Oh, come on, Mr. K, this t-shirt hides everything! You can't even tell if I'm wearing anything down below!" I teased him.

"Um ... are you?"

"Of course I am, Mr. K! I always sleep in my t-shirt and panties."

I chose this moment to stretch my arms up into the air, which caused my t-shirt to ride up and gave Mr. K a clear view of my white panties.

"Oops!" I said, pretending to be embarrassed that I accidentally flashed him.

"Is your wife awake yet?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, no, she usually sleeps in," he replied.

"Yeah, actually, I kind of noticed that. Kristin is like that, too, back at school. Like mother, like daughter, I guess."

He didn't seem to know what to say next, so I decided to plunge in head first.  

"I noticed something else since I've been staying here, Mr. K. It seems like you have a little...activity you take part in early in the morning."

He blushed red and said nothing.

"Don't blush, Mr. K! You do it in the bathroom right outside my room...every morning. I know you try to be quiet, but I have really good hearing."

"Alyse, I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed, Mr. K. It's your house, and it's your business. I assume you do it downstairs to get some privacy from your wife? And also, if I can be blunt, I'm guessing that your wife isn't...taking care of things in that department?"

Again, he seemed speechless, and he just stared at me, his face red from embarrassment.

"I know that happens to a lot of couples, especially when they've been married for a long time. I'm guessing you use some material from the Internet to spice things up a bit?"

I waited for him to respond, and finally, he just nodded.

"That's what I figured. Lots of people look at porn. I know I do," I said, giggling.

"You, uh, you watch porn?"

"Of course I do!"

"What do you like to watch?"

"Lots of stuff. It depends on my mood. Sometimes, I like to watch girls getting pounded and dominated by an older man. Other times, I like to watch two girls fucking each other," I said, giggling again. "Does that shock you?"

"Yeah, maybe, a little bit."

"Well, Mr. K, I tell you what - I'm actually more interested in hearing what you like."

I could tell part of him wanted to tell me, but he was having difficulty getting started.

"Ahhh, don't be shy. You don't want to talk about it? Well...I have a little bitty confession. I kind of already know what you like."

"What? How?"

"Well, I may have noticed that you have that tablet you're holding...for content delivery. The other day, I saw it on the counter and couldn't help myself. You might want to consider putting a password on your tablet, Mr. K."

The shocked and embarrassed look was back on his face.

"I was looking at your web history, and I saw some of the videos you look at and some of the erotica you read. I could see there was one particular theme that stood out - the idea of cuckqueaning your wife, fantasizing about a younger girl seducing you to cheat on her, to eventually get caught, to force her to watch."

His mouth opened, but he still didn't say anything. He shifted his weight from right to left in agitation. And I could see his cock starting to get stiff under his boxers.

"Oh yeah, I can see I hit the nail on the head. Your boxers are making it difficult for you to hide your reaction. That is a very dirty fantasy, Mr. K. Very, very dirty. You know what I did? After I looked through your tablet and found all that filthy porn, I took it into the bathroom, pulled down my panties, and rubbed my pussy while I watched one of your videos. I came so fucking hard, Mr. K."

He let out a little gasp at that - I could tell that he was picturing me masturbating on the floor of the bathroom - the same one where he jerks off every day.

MelanieRioss25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanieRioss25

"So - what exactly do you think about?"

I moved my arms up behind my head, which once again made my t-shirt ride up and expose my belly and panties.

"Do you imagine a younger girl tempting you? Offering to do things your wife would never do? Talking about how much tighter she is than your wife?"

He licked his lips as I spoke, following my every word, his breathing quickening.

"Do you think about a girl who wants to be your side-piece? A little whore who never says no? A girl who does everything you want without question? Whose only desire is to please you?"

"Yes...that's what I need, Alyse. I need it so bad."

"I bet what you want is a girl who only ever takes it raw, right, Mr. K? She never allows condoms in her dirty little cunt," I said with an evil little laugh. 

He was visibly squirming now, and he had started to sweat.

"Oh, I can see I'm right on the mark. Do you usually squirm like that, Mr. K?" I laughed.

"Your little temptress slut would have to be well-trained. For example, she would need to know all the things a good girl does with her tongue."

He continued to stare at me raptly. "What does a good girl do with her tongue, Alyse?"

"A good little slut sticks her tongue in your mouth and gives you deep wet kisses. She slides her tongue in your ear and moans like a little whore to send shivers down your spine. She licks your cock in little swirls in that perfect spot just below the tip while she sucks you off. And, of course, a good little girl slithers her wet tongue into your ass - something your wife wouldn't dream of doing in a million years."

He shuddered as I talked about tongue-fucking his ass, and I saw his eyes move down between my legs, where he could clearly see that my panties were starting to get wet.

"What are you looking at, Mr. K? My panties? My wet little panties? Are you in the habit of looking at your house guests in their underwear?"

"No, of course not, I mean, I, uh..." he stammered.

"So tell me, Mr. K., What would it take to get you to actually cheat on your wife? You know, in real life? Instead of jerking off to porn every morning, wouldn't you prefer to slide your hard cock into a warm, welcoming young girl? To feel her enveloping you like a slick, tight glove? Bareback - skin on skin."

I took off my t-shirt to reveal my firm young tits. He goggled at me.

"I just felt like taking off my shirt, Mr. K. The material was starting to rub against my hard nipples. Now all I have on is my tiny little pair of panties."

"Wet," he said in a coarse whisper.

"Yes, that's true. They are wet little panties, Mr. K. Aboslutley soaked, really."

I took his hand. "Come with me, Mr. K. That's right, into the bathroom. Show how me where you sit and what you do. I want to see how you jerk yourself off every morning. With one important difference - today, I'll be your porn."

He followed me into the bathroom as if in a trance. His cock was rock hard and almost sticking out of his boxers. I locked the door behind us.

"So...you come in here and lock the door. What do you do next?"

He took off his shirt and slipped off his boxers, and sat down, naked, on the toilet seat, his cock standing proudly at attention.

"When you jerk your cock, you watch porn with girls like me, right? Girls who tempt and tease you? Go ahead, Mr. K. Look at my young, naked body while you stroke your cock."

His eyes roamed up and down my body while he started to jerk himself off.

"So what does the girl do in the fantasy, Mr. K? Does she get down on her knees between your legs like this?"

I kneeled down in front of him and scooted close to him, forcing his legs apart.

"Am I the kind of girl you had in mind, Mr. K? The kind of girl who could get you to cheat on your wife? Today, you don't have to jerk it yourself, Mr. K. Today, I can jerk it for you. Like this."

I gently removed his hand from his cock and replaced it with mine. I grasped his cock between my thumb and my first two fingers, finding that sensitive spot just below the head. I slowly started moving my fingers up and down, looking him in the eye.

"You can tell me what to do. I'll do anything you ask me to do and let you do anything you want to me. Anything. On one condition."

He looked at me expectantly, enraptured by the way I was stroking his cock.

"You have to tell me how I compare to your wife. Do I jerk it better than she does?"

"Yes, Alyse. Fuck yes, you do."

I jerked him off for a while longer, speeding up and slowing down, taking him close to the edge but not allowing him to release yet. I was just getting started. I leaned down and licked the head of his cock. He moaned out loud. I let some spit flow from my lips onto the top of his cock, and then I locked my lips around it and started to methodically move up and down on him, fucking him with my mouth. He moaned again and bucked his hips forward.

After a few minutes of this, I took a break and said, "Do I suck cock better than her, Mr. K?"

"Yes, God, yes, so much better. She never even does it anymore. Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"Oh, Mr. K, didn't you know? I'm a whore. I've had a lot of practice sucking cock. Especially older daddy cocks."

He groaned when I said this and thrust his cock towards my mouth. I resumed sucking him off, again edging him, bringing him to the brink, and then stopping. I lifted his legs up and told him to scoot his ass forward. I put his legs over my shoulders and went to work on his balls and taint, licking, slathering, worshiping. I moved my tongue closer and closer to his ass, teasing.

"Mr. K, does your wife lick your ass for you, like a good little girl should?"

Before he could answer, I shoved my tongue into his asshole, licking and exploring. He shuddered and moaned loudly again. I went on rimming him for several minutes. Finally, I stopped, and I stood in front of him while he moved back into a sitting position. 

"What about my pussy, Mr. K? Do you think it's tighter than hers? Do you think it's wetter? Here, put a finger inside me. Maybe you can even fit two."

I slipped off my panties so that I was naked, too. I took his hand and pushed it up between my legs. He slipped one finger into my sopping-wet pussy, and I moaned. He started to finger fuck me, adding a second finger. 

"Mr. K, we're all alone here, just the two of us. You can open up to me and tell me all your fantasies. You can tell me what it would take to make you give in. Put your hands on my waist, Mr. K. I'm going to straddle you and tease your cock with my young wet pussy."

I climbed on top of him with one leg on either side and began to slide my wet pussy along the length of his cock.

"Do you wanna slide it into me? You can, Mr. K. All you have to do is say the words. All you have to do is tell me, 'I want to cheat on my wife.' But you have to say it out loud. If you say it, you can fuck me. Raw. No condom. Just you inside me. Just say it, Mr. K."

I could see his internal struggle as his hands rubbed all over my ass and tits.

"Just give in, Mr. K. Then you can have my cunt. You can have it any time you want. I can be your little side-piece fuck toy. But you have to promise me that you'll call me by your wife's name when you cum."

I kept sliding my pussy up and down his cock. He tried to push it inside me, but I wouldn't let him in. Finally, he whispered something.

"What was that, Mr. K? I couldn't quite hear you."

"I want... I want to..."

"A little louder. You want to do what?"

"I want to cheat on my wife, Alyse. With you. Right now"

I took his cock in my hand and slipped the head inside me. Both of us moaned out loud as we finally made the connection. I started to slide up and down on the head, enjoying the delicious friction of the tight fit.

"Deeper, Mr. K. Push it in."  

"I…I don't wanna hurt you…"

"You won't hurt me. I know I'm super tight, but I'm also soaking wet. Just keep pushing...Does your wife's pussy feel like this? So young and tight and snug...Oh, yes! Keep fucking me! Grab my ass! Pound me! Use me like a whore!"

He grabbed me by the hips and shoved his cock up into me with all his strength.

"Mr. K, imagine that your ridiculous wife walks in on us. She doesn't scream or shout because she's weak and useless. She just stands in the corner of the bathroom, watching in shocked silence. I look up at her and smile - Watch bitch! Learn how you should take care of your man. Watch the look on his face while he fucks a young tight slut. A girl who never says no to him - a girl who will do anything to please him. Watch and learn!"

He was fucking me so hard and fast now, getting off on me degrading his wife.

"Mr. K, I'm gonna cum on your cock! Are you gonna blow your load in my tight young pussy? You can, Mr. K! I'm your good girl, and I'll always take your cum deep inside me! Your wife is watching! I'm cumming, Mr. K! I'm cumming so fucking hard! Give me that cum! Please! Please! Call me by her name while she watches you fill me with your cum!"

My orgasm racked my body as he called out her name so loud that I was sure the whole house must have heard. He jammed his cock inside me and started to spasm, letting out a loud groan as he dumped all of his cum deep in my womb. I collapsed on top of him; both of us spent.

After a few minutes, I whispered in his ear, "Aren't you glad I'm gonna be here for another month, Mr. K? Same time tomorrow? You won't need your tablet," I said with a tired laugh.

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments