Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Single At The Dinner Party

"Husband away, Kate has a great night at a raunchy dinner party."

80
36 Comments 36
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Kate was randy. Her husband Colin had been away for a fortnight, overseas on business. He wouldn’t be back for another two weeks. Kate’s vibrator and dildo had been well-utilised, but she knew she couldn’t go much longer without some cock.

After all, it was a few months since she had fucked anyone apart from Colin. That had been at a work conference - a night to remember with an extremely well-endowed German guy, Gunther. They had sexted occasionally since the conference. Kate found that a couple of extra-marital episodes a year provided just the right amount of spice to add to her contented relationship.

The invitation from her old friend Jess was welcome. A brief text: “Small dinner party Saturday at seven?”

The brevity of the note meant that Kate didn’t know who else would be attending, but she wore her slutty low-cut short red dress just in case there would be some action. At thirty-five her luscious tits were aching for a work-over as much as they had when she was a promiscuous eighteen-year-old.

When Kate arrived, Jess and her spunky husband Will were sipping wine with another couple, Phoebe and Sam. Clearly, Kate had chosen appropriate attire. Jess was wearing a strappy short black cocktail dress, showcasing her lovely huge tits to the max. Her long dark hair was pinned back saucily. Brassy blond Phoebe looked the total slut: pale blue scanty crop top, just covering her medium tits, and a black miniskirt, so short that the absence of panties was evident from the right angle.

Knowing that Jess and Will had quite often played extensively with the other couple, Kate wondered where she fitted in to the evening’s plans.

Then the doorbell rang. The final guest was a gorgeous tall dark muscular hunk, maybe about three years younger than the rest of the group. He wore a classy black Tee, and pale blue jeans, so tight that there was a definite hint of a bulge. Jess winked at Kate as she introduced Callum. Kate suddenly felt considerable disconcerting wetness: inappropriate but lovely.

They didn’t linger over drinks but sat down for dinner promptly. As well as having consummate bedroom skills, Jess was a gourmet cook.

First up was an appetiser: Oysters drizzled with gin, lime, chilli, and mirin. Although clichéd, the aphrodisiac effect of oysters was bandied about. Phoebe briefly rubbed Will’s cock through his trousers in a familiar manner as she said “Be sure to have plenty of oysters, big boy.”

Kate had seen Will’s cock only once. A couple of years ago at a topless party, Jess had sidled up to Kate and asked for some help. At such parties, Will would become excessively aroused by the range of lovely tits on display, and climax prematurely when fucking Jess at the end of the night.

So Jess matter-of-factly asked Kate to take Will to a bedroom to give him a handjob, so that hopefully Will would last longer when he went to bed with Jess at home after the party.

Somewhat bemused by the request, Kate took Will’s hand, and, tits jiggling jauntily, led him to a bedroom. Will was overwhelmed by the opportunity to caress his wife’s best friend’s gorgeous tits, which he had ogled many times, as she removed his jeans.

Kate found that he had a lovely thick eight-inch cock, with a beautiful knob. It only took a few erotic tugs, and the over-excited Will shot an impressive load. (Kate had liked Will’s cock so much that she actually gave it some brief sucking prior to the tugging. Kate and Will decided conspiratorially that Jess, something of a controller, needn’t be privy to this deviation from the script.)

Kate’s mind stopped wandering. Jess was asking Callum about his recent Ibiza holiday.

“So, Callum, did you get stuck into those lovely Galician oysters to keep you going with the Ibiza chicks?”, she asked, her hand resting comfortably on Sam’s bulge.

It turned out that Callum had been giving some lectures at Valencia University, so the famed sexy island Ibiza was handy, just across the water, for some R and R.

“Fuck, I’m in luck tonight. A brain as well as a cock,” thought Kate.

“I felt positively geriatric in some of those Ibiza bars,” said Callum. “ But luckily there was the occasional more up-market venue where other academics were winding down. It’s always fantastically erotic when a serious conservative plain-dressing bespectacled woman turns out to be a demon in the cot.”

Jess took her left hand from Sam’s lap, and slipped he right hand onto Callum’s.

She giggled. “The filthy bastard is hard just remembering it,” she gleefully advised the others.

Soup was next: Cinnamon carrot soup, with Saffron.

“Great, another aphrodisiac,” said Phoebe, referring to the saffron. “In India especially.”

“You’d know, darling,” said Jess, eyebrows raised.

Despite her simplistically slutty attire and demeanour, Phoebe was very bright and knowledgeable on a diverse range of subjects. However, as a chemical engineer, she had worked in India on major projects several times, and her knowledge of Indian sexual matters was not just theoretical.

Some months ago, over a couple of glasses of riesling, Phoebe had luridly described to Jess an experience she’d had with Ravi and Krishna, two very well-hung wealthy Indian industrialists when working on a project in Bangalore.

To thank Phoebe for sorting out a complex technical problem they had treated her to a feast at an expensive hotel restaurant. Then they had adjourned to a suite, where she had tipsily tasted each of their beautiful huge cocks, before they gave her an unforgettable double penetration. “Not my first, but definitely my best,” Phoebe had nostalgically told Jess.

The carrot soup was great. Sitting opposite Callum, Kate employed her usual technique. This involved bending forward a little more than necessary with each mouthful of soup. This afforded Callum an optimal view down Kate’s cavernous cleavage.

They locked eyes a couple of times. Of course, each knew damn well what was going on. Kate’s panties were becoming embarrassingly damp. Callum’s bulge was becoming embarrassingly prominent.

Jess and the three guys took the soup bowls to the kitchen, and plated-up the main course, leaving Phoebe alone with Kate. Phoebe nodded at Callum’s empty seat and said quietly “Be sure to have a piece of that, darling. Sam doesn’t know, but I fucked Callum at a party a few months ago. He’s hung like a stallion and really knows how to use it. He can go all night. You’ll love his tit-work, too.”

The others returned, setting out the main meal. Jess had prepared Tournedos a la Bordelaise - steaks of tenderloin with a spicy red wine sauce. Will had opened some of the oldest and best Bordeaux from his extensive cellar.

As the others sat down Jess announced, “As usual when warming up for play with each other's husbands, Phoebe and I will be topless for the main course.” She dropped her top to display her luscious bulbous tits, nipples provocatively erect.

“Could you do the honours for me please, Will?” smirked Phoebe.

Will unclipped Phoebe’s slutty top, and tossed it to one side, managing an affectionate and familiar feel of her gorgeous medium tits as he did so. Phoebe rubbed him through his trousers in response.

“It’s no problem if you want to stay as you are, Kate,” said Jess.

“Perhaps I should compromise, and leave my bra on,” replied Kate nonchalantly.

She stared at Callum as she slowly slipped her straps down, one at a time. She paused, and then lowered her top to her waist. She was wearing an open-cup bra, through which her breasts were totally bared. Kate’s aroused nipples protruded proudly.

“That’s some compromise,” giggled Phoebe, full of admiration for Kate’s sassy response. “Callum darling, please stop salivating.”

“Do I need to turn the heating up?” chortled Will. “Erect nipples all around. You girls must be feeling cold.”

“This lovely French food reminds me of my year in Marseille,” said Sam.

Sam was a very tall, slim sandy-haired fellow. He was a successful architect. Jess had once advised Kate that he was hung commensurate with his height. He had been a very handy basketball player in his younger days and had played semi-professionally in the port city of Marseille.

“Tell us about those after-match parties with the basketball groupies,” said Jess.

“Yeah, they were wonderful times,” reminisced Sam. “There was a large bunch of slutty young Marseille women most of whom were so-called size-queens. They believed, usually accurately, that being very tall, basketballers were very well-endowed.”

Sam took a sip of the sensational red wine and continued.

“There were a couple of lovely black African guys on the team. Their BBCs assured them of the pick of the French sluts, but there were plenty left over for the rest of us. We had many wild parties. The women would inevitably get topless on arrival, and were mostly highly proactive in getting at our perpetually hard cocks.

“It was never a problem to get two women simultaneously into bed,” continued Sam.

Will had his hand under Phoebe’s disgracefully short skirt. Kate noticed a just-perceptible rhythmic movement of Will’s wrist.

Kate had been to other quite raunchy dinner parties but this one looked like taking the cake. It was incredibly arousing to be sitting, tits out, next to her oldest friend’s spunky slightly-greying stockbroker husband while he fingered some intelligent blond slut who had come to the party commando.

Sam continued his tale of French debauchery. “Sessions with Adele and Suzette were my highlights. Both were brunettes. Suzette liked to dye her hair blond, but the game was up when she got her knickers off, revealing her lovely black bush.”

“Often sexy when the carpet doesn’t match the curtains,” laughed Callum.

“Suzette gave the greatest blow-jobs,” sighed Sam. “It was always wonderful when I came in her mouth, while huge-titted Adele was adeptly manipulating a strap-on in my arse.”

Phoebe groaned noisily as she climaxed. “Jess, your husband’s skilful fingers have done it again. I just can’t hold back from cumming when my sexy husband describes that scene. Now your turn for a European anecdote.”

Jess’s huge tits dangled at a delectable angle as she stood and reached across the table for the wine bottle, driving the three guys berserk. Kate removed her minimalist bra so that her luscious pair were also hanging beautifully.

Jess’s tale was set in the cosmopolitan hilltop Italian city Perugia, a couple of months before she married Will. She had taken a break from her high-powered molecular biology research job to attend an Italian cooking school.

“After a day learning how to cook various unusual Italian meals, such as pasta dishes from Puglia, and pampanella - baked pork fillet with garlic and peppers - from obscure Molise it was great to adjourn to a particular nearby feisty bar, at which there were always lots of gorgeous Italian studs, happy to prey on unattached female culinary students.

“I soon got chatting to a tall archetypal swarthy spunk from Milan, named Lucio. He was on contract, tutoring for a few months at Perugia university. His English was excellent. He was very interested in my cleavage. I was very interested in the massive bulge in his jeans. I rubbed and squeezed it, and said that I’d love to try it.

“He was happy to oblige, so we adjourned to his nearby apartment. After some brief Chianti-fuelled kissing, he pulled my top down and made some effusive comments about my tits. I suspect my nipples were somewhat erect.”

Sam laughed and said “You always have been a master of the understatement, Jess. Your gorgeous nipples are always totally stiff when there is the prospect of some cock.”

BrunetteAmia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunetteAmia

“Just like your dick when Jess’s tits are out, my husband,” smirked Phoebe, twiddling her own beautiful aroused left nipple between thumb and forefinger.

Jess continued “Then Lucio’s two handsome muscular Perugian flatmates appeared. We had some brief polite superficial conversation. I tried to appear cool about being topless in the company of three stunning Italian spunks, but in fact, I was extraordinarily aroused.

“After a few minutes of this, the three guys somehow shepherded me into Lucio’s bedroom. They forcefully stripped me, and bustled me, naked, onto the bed. I was briefly annoyed at the assumptions being made and was about to protest. But the wetness of my cunt suggested that I should be thinking differently. Being naked on a bed with three lovely guys with huge erect uncircumcised Italian dicks looming above does rather help a girl to re-focus.

“I grabbed big Guido’s beautiful thick shaft as Lucio unceremoniously entered me. Who says you need foreplay? He didn’t vary the pace. It was just hard - in fact very hard - deep, and fast. We both climaxed rapidly and noisily.

“Then they got me on my knees, and Pietro fucked me from behind, while I sucked Guido off.

“The insatiable Lucio then returned for more. By the end of that glorious night, he had cum in all my orifices. I lost count of my orgasms. What a night.”

Jess addressed her husband. “Will, darling, on our lovely honeymoon, on the odd occasion when it was difficult for me to cum with your incessant repetitive pounding, I would just think about that Perugian night. That always got me across the line.”

“Yep, that worked, as usual,” said Phoebe, hand inside Will’s trousers, fondling his gorgeous huge knob.

“Huge amounts of pre-cum,” she said to Kate and Callum. “Our fucking slut of a hostess always makes her husband ooze industrial volumes of pre-cum when she taunts him about her previous exploits.”

Everybody had finished their Tournedos. “Well,” said Jess. “All done with main course. For dessert, I’m going to have a mouthful of Sam’s lovely huge cock. Phoebe will be taking my husband to the first spare bedroom for all sorts of debauchery.”

She nodded to Kate and Callum. “We’ll leave you two to, er…. chat, on the sofa.”

As the other four disappeared to the bedrooms, Kate moved to the Chesterfield. Callum followed. As they embraced and started kissing, Callum’s hands moved to Kate’s erect nipples. He pulled and squeezed them with just the right intensity, so that Kate moaned ecstatically.

Callum said “Your friends are a sexy bunch. Have you ever fucked Sam?”

“Not yet,” Kate replied, with a hint of a raised eyebrow.

“They have an interesting verbal technique, where they taunt their respective spouses about earlier exploits. It seems to work a treat,” said Callum.

“Yes, Jess has always been a feisty slut,” replied Kate as she unbuckled Callum’s belt and pulled his zip down.

“I’ve known her since late high school. She taught me all about handjobs on double dates at the drive-in movies,” Kate added, hand firmly around Callum’s massive shaft.

“You would have been a fast learner,” said Callum, as he slipped two fingers into Kate’s gushing pussy. “Are you going to give me a handjob just now?” he asked.

“No, darling.” She gently removed his hand from her groin. “Your fingering is delightful. But I am desperate for your cock. All through dinner I’ve been thinking what it will feel like in my cunt. I haven’t had any cock for a fortnight. I hate going more than a day or two without some dick. Let’s find that other bedroom.”

As they eased past the master bedroom, they heard Jess moaning loudly and uninhibitedly with each of Sam’s rhythmic thrusts.

Passing the first spare bedroom they laughed quietly as they heard Phoebe’s barked instruction to Will. “OK, that’s been very nice, but now get that fucking monstrous dick out of my arse. I need it back in my cunt right now.”

At the second spare bedroom, they closed the door behind them and hungrily ripped each other's clothes to the floor. They lay on the bed, and after some brief frenzied kissing, Kate lowered her mouth to Callum’s huge thick rigid cock.

She teased him, licking his bulbous knob, and his sensitive frenulum. She fondled his gigantic balls. Then she took his lovely dick in her mouth for a few exotic sucks. But her cock-deprived cunt over-rode her other needs. She lay back and spread her legs, revealing a gorgeous black bush, unusually prominent labia, an engorged clitoris, and juices aplenty. Callum had never seen such sticky thighs.

Callum eased a finger onto Kate’s aroused clit, but she pushed it away, saying urgently “No, please. Just your beautiful cock.”

Callum lay on top of Kate, relishing the sensation of her stunning tits against his chest.

“Thank Christ,” moaned Kate as Callum entered her. He maintained the missionary position, skilfully varying the pace and depth of his thrusts, and the pressure on her clit.

He had a great capacity for sensing when Kate was approaching orgasm. He would pull out, delight her by saying something trite like “Not yet naughty girl,” and then would give her a light playful pretend slap on the buttock, as they changed position.

They rotated through doggy, rear attack (“spooning”), cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and then back to missionary. With each position, after alternating gentle and hard thrusting, Callum knew just when to make a change to slow Kate down. If he forgot the gentle spank, Kate was slightly disappointed.

During third-time round cow-girl, Kate lost it. Callum should have known better than to masturbate her clit with his thumb while she rode up and down on his huge cock. She climaxed with a high-volume shriek - “Oh nooo …”

Three rounds of Kate’s incredible tits, with nipples disgracefully erect, bouncing up and down while she rode him, brought Callum to orgasm virtually simultaneously.

After that incomparably hot fuck, Kate and Callum curled up together, and peacefully dozed off. Kate’s hand was gently grasping Callum’s sticky cock. Callum was lovingly holding Kate’s beautiful left tit.

After a brief snooze, Kate awoke to hear Callum and Sam chatting and laughing in the corridor. She grinned as she imagined them post-coitally naked, standing with their magnificent huge flaccid cocks gently flopping about.

Then, footsteps. Great, Callum was coming back for seconds.

The cock that came through the door was far from flaccid. Nor was it Callum’s.

Although looking forward to more Callum, Kate was far from disappointed at the image of quirky tall Sam with an unbelievably elongated totally erect cock strutting towards her. He wasn’t as thick as Callum, but he was significantly longer.

Kate sighed. She thought to herself “Every cock-starved girl is entitled to some variety.”

Sam was coated with sticky juices from his session with Jess. “Come and give me a taste Mr Basketballer,” said Kate. “As you might guess, it’s not the first time I’ve tasted our slutty hostess’s juices on a big cock.”

Despite very recently cumming in Jess’s oozing cunt, Kate’s filthy chat, plus the vision of her stunning tits was enough to elicit a gush of pre-cum from Sam’s engorged knob.

“Basketballers know how to dribble,” quipped Kate.

She then asked, “Has Callum gone to Phoebe?”

“And Jess,” replied Sam. “Our host has crashed - too much of his fantastic Bordeaux. Callum will have a great time watching Phoebe and Jess lick each other’s pussies to climax. Then they’ll do a range of incomprehensibly filthy things to his shaft, balls and arse, before they take turns fucking his brains out.”

Kate slipped Sam’s gorgeous knob and some of his shaft in her mouth, and licked and sucked enthusiastically. She loved tasting Jess’s dried juices this way. It made Kate think of the times she had tasted Jess directly from her pussy. Although she and Jess were predominantly hetero, they loved enjoying each other’s cunts occasionally.

It had been a while, thought Kate. Perhaps she should invite Jess around for some sixty-nine while Colin was away.

Sam slipped into bed beside Kate. He dropped his mouth to her genitals and firmly, almost roughly, licked and bit her lovely prominent labia majora.

But then, his licking and kissing was beautifully gentle on her inner lips and hyper-aroused clit. Kate was becoming frenetically aroused.

“Where did a jock like you learn technique like that? “ asked Kate, rather breathlessly.

“Marseille,” Sam replied.

“Some of those basketball sluts were very assertive regarding their needs,” he continued. “A couple of the leaders of the pack were cunnilingus aficionados.”

Sam re-directed his attention from Kate’s genitals to her breasts.

“Tall dark Colette had beautiful somewhat oversized tits, almost as arousing as yours,” said Sam as he nestled behind Kate, gently but arousingly squeezing her lovely engorged nipples.

“ She would take two of us to bed simultaneously, and get us to alternate licking and kissing her genitals while she fondled our cocks. Sixty seconds, then switch to the other guy. Whoever made her cum using his mouth then got to fuck her. The loser had to stand by the bed and watch, jerking himself to climax. Totally kinky.”

“How did you go?” asked Kate.

“Well, at first I found that I had to settle for giving myself a handjob. Colette would watch and smirk. But the prospect of fucking Colette was a great incentive. I practised my oral techniques on a few of Colette’s followers, and eventually managed a “win”.

“Don’t tell Phoebe, but Colette was the best fuck I’ve ever managed.

“Lovely responsive nipples, gushing cunt-juice, provocative conversation. Do you think you can match that, lovely slutty Kate?” asked Sam, as he rolled her onto her back, and slid into her welcoming pussy.

Unlike Callum, Sam didn’t vary the pace. He just thrusted rhythmically, and very deeply. Very, very deeply thought Kate, loving every stroke.

She suddenly climaxed, thinking about slutty Colette playing with Sam’s cock while he licked her gushing French cunt.

Sam just continued to thrust, harder and faster. It wasn’t complex. Kate soon orgasmed again.

Sam withdrew, and rolled Kate onto her side. His stiff cock nestled between her buttocks.

“Fancy some anal, darling?” he asked.

Fortunately, Kate did fancy some. As he asked the question, Sam’s giant knob was already pushing gently but insistently into Kate’s anus. “No,” would not have worked.

He eased his huge cock into her anus. Very experienced, he found a way to minimise Kate’s discomfort, while gently thrusting in a way to optimise her pleasure.

Sam reached around and found Kate’s prominent aroused clit. His long slender fingers rubbed and squeezed exotically so that Kate joyfully climaxed yet again. Feeling her do so made Sam ejaculate uncontrollably, letting out a satisfied loud bellow.

The evening’s wine and shagging had taken their toll on Sam. He extricated his spent cock from Kate’s anus, yawned once or twice and soon fell sound asleep. Kate got up and dressed.

Will was alone in bed, snoring loudly.

In the other bedroom, the other three were all asleep on the same bed, all totally uncovered. Although in a deep slumber, Phoebe’s right hand was still grasping Callum’s magnificent cock. Phoebe had fresh bite marks on both tits. Jess had semen stains all over hers.

Kate shook her head and called an Uber. What an incredible night it had been.

At home in bed that night, Kate reflected that she had just about caught up on missed cock. She would be fine until Colin returned in a fortnight.

However, wasn’t that flirty new coach coming to the tennis club cocktail party next Wednesday? He was said to be incredibly well-hung ….

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments