Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca Was My Dessert

"This happened..."

31
14 Comments 14
3.1k Views 3.1k
918 words 918 words

Author's Notes

"In France, at her parent's house. The name has been changed to protect the guilty innocent."

Of course, I should not have done it, dear, but I heard her talking to her friend in the bathroom. You know she did not want to be here, dragged to a dinner party by her parents. I do not understand that either, that is who they are. I did not think she was a spoilt brat. No, we did not know them very well. Yes, she did drink a lot of white wine. She is only eighteen and separated from her lover by the summer holidays. It was natural she had to do that; I was the same at her age. It was how I knew she did not have any panties on. Trying to whisper down the phone, failing to keep the sound of her climax between them.

Yes, I should know better. It’s not the first time I’ve seen those signs… you used to love it when I saw them. It was that dimpled smile she gave me over dessert and the brief touch of my hand as I passed another helping of strawberries and cream.

She tasted of those when I kissed her, those angelica eyes so full of anticipation as I led her hand to my breast. You said we should seize every opportunity to live life to its fullest. I did and found it, her eager tongue dancing with mine, walking backwards into their guest room. She laughed when the back of her legs hit the bed and forced her to sit. It petered out into such youthful hope when I knelt between her legs and prised them open.

No, I would not call it stage fright. Yes, she was nervous; who wouldn’t be? A friend of your parents is about to eat your cunt.

Those wondrous eyes were so wide, her breathing hitched as I eased up that short pleated shirt and kissed her milky thigh. You know that look I give you when this is the only thing I need? She saw it, too. She froze like a rabbit caught in bright headlights, unable to tear herself away as the tip of my tongue licked the plump outline of her flawless vulva. She is very naughty, shaved smooth like that. The sweet musk of her sex was so addictive I had to play with myself, too. Those candy-pink lips shone with the juices from her urgent orgasm.

And I did not quit as her breasts heaved; I had to squeeze one of them. She purred for me, darling, she pleaded in a whisper as I teased her. I did not blink; my eyes were full of determination that must have swept any protests away. I was going to do it when I decided and when her beautiful face was so flushed with need. Only then did I run the tip of my tongue up and down her delicious folds and flicked at her swollen button.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

It was a gift to her, just as she wanted her girlfriend to do it only moments before. It was a crime of passion, an act of mercy. I am not surprised she was so sullen with such a weight on her shoulders.

Oh yes, she liked it. She moaned for more, so much I thought everyone might hear. She held me there, her fingers through my hair, as I made her restless for her climax, quivering, biting her top lip so desperate for relief.

Her breasts are so pert. I ran my hand under her top and found them unsupported by a bra. She is such a delightful little vixen with no underwear and strangers in her house. Her nipples were so erect and sensitive that my caress flooded her sex; I had to put my tongue inside her. It was too tempting; I had to drink her up. You know what my tongue can do, and I gave her everything I knew, something to teach her girlfriend when the opportunity comes.

Yes, she came… she came very hard as if it concentrated weeks of frustration into only a few seconds. Sucking on her swollen clit, my two fingers nestled inside, showing her that magical spot. The bed squeaked as she flailed, and I was surprised no one heard it. It was powerful, the kind that twists your body, makes you squeeze your thighs together and turns your mind into mush.

What happened next? I stayed with her. She wanted me to hold her as she calmed her body and lost some of that flushed expression. We talked for a while.

About what? Darling, she gushed about her crush on me and how she wanted to be like me. I was very flattered; it always works, especially from such a beautiful young woman. She liked you, too, darling. Imagine that? A lithe, slender creature for us to have fun with, so energetic and eager to please us.

At the dinner party, you wondered what my lips tasted of when I kissed you. Yes, it was her orgasm. You did wonder why I had you as a woman possessed later, well… there you are. Are you aroused now? Good, it serves you right.

So, now, I am taking her shopping… for lingerie. Something feminine, something very sensual and arousing. Oh, you like that idea, what… are you going to forgive me?

There was nothing to forgive? Oh, I love you, you terrible bastard.

She is coming to ours for dinner tonight, too. I hope you have an appetite; Rebecca is our dessert.

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments