Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Out on the Town

18
8 Comments 8
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

"How much is left on the truck!?" I hollered down to the backroom manager. 

"Just three or four rows left, we will finish tomorrow. Once the line is clear we will call it a night."

I looked at a few coworkers near my station. We had been here for ten hours. We should've been done hours ago, but the truck was five hours late again. That shouldn't be a surprise, the truck with our merchandise always had an excuse for not being there on time, this was truck five in a row. After a moment of thinking whether I wanted to go home to my husband and kids, or unwind first, I spoke to a few, "How about we go get drinks afterwards?"

Everyone agreed. We finished the boxes, and went to the bar a few miles away. We all ordered, and took a spot in the back. Not long after, Sue said her son was on his way. 

When he walked in, my heart stopped a moment. His dark hair, tinted with a couple gray strands, was a sexy mess, and his green eyes twinkled. His mom introduced him, and made sure we all knew he was a firefighter, and how proud she was of him. After she introduced him, she pointed me out and told him I had been a firefighter in Ohio.

Josh sat across from me at the end of the table, and started talking about the state exam in New York for firefighters, and offered help studying. I informed him that sadly, I had a career ending injury a few years back, and was not going to go back in the field. We continued talking, eventually he started flirting. 

When I realized he was flirting, I thought of my husband at home, but thought innocent flirting wasn't going to hurt anyone,. Besides, Josh had to have seen my ring, I mean it's hard to miss. I flirted back a little. After a few minutes of flirting, Josh pulled me onto the dance floor. 

We danced to a real slow, sweet song the band played. About a minute in he leaned in for a kiss. I couldn't resist the soft lips, and for a moment had forgotten about my family at home. Josh whispered into my ear, "I live a block away, do you want to come over."

"Josh," I sighed, thinking of what to say, worried I may have led him on, "I'm married, I have kids, I should've said something before now. I'm sorry." I waited, thinking he was going to be upset at me.

Josh bit his lip before speaking, "I know, I at least figured you were married from the ring. I shouldn't have asked, I'm sorry. I didn't know if you were exclusive to him, since open marriages are becoming so much more popular, especially here in the city." 

"I mean, we have discussed it, but haven't decided one way or another. I am not opposed to the idea."

"Ok, let's go."

We walked in the crisp cool air. We entered the apartment on the west side of town about half past ten. He took my sweatshirt and hung it on the chair. "Want a drink?"

"Sure." Josh handed me the beer. "Nice place."

"I like it, gives me a place to relax since I spend so much time at home."

"Gotta love the twenty-four on, forty-eight off shifts."

"It has its benefits, along with downfalls. What kinda injury did you suffer?"

"Hydrant cap blew from pressure, my leg was in its path. It dislocated my knee and broke my leg. I'm finding most fire departments don't take people who have metal rods in the leg."

"Ouch. That sounds painful."

"It was, but that's in the past. Let's focus on the present."

Josh put his beer down, wrapping his arms around me he said, "Any idea on how to focus on the present?"

He leaned in for a kiss, I pushed him into a chair, and knelt over his lap. I tilted his head up and said, "I think spending quality time with you is a good start," and leaned in to kiss him.

I rubbed his neck as I kissed him. I grabbed my shirt, and threw it on the floor. He leaned further back into the seat, and I leaned even further into him.

My chest was placed firmly against his.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

My left hand rubbed his right shoulder, and my right hand cupped the left side of his face. Josh had me wrapped in his arms, holding me close to his body.

My phone lit up and started to buzz. I looked down, it was my husband. I silenced it, and leaned back in for a kiss. Josh must've seen who it was, because he pulled away and asked, "Shouldn't you answer that?"

"If it's important he will call me again. He knows I'm at a bar, and probably wouldn't hear my phone. Don't think about, think of all the fun you and I will have tonight instead." 

Josh didn't argue, and kissed me once again. Our kiss lasted a few more minutes. Josh broke away from my lips, and started kissing down my neck. He kissed a path down my neck, along my shoulder, down my arm, and over to my breasts.

I stroked his hair with my fingertips as he kissed, sucked, and gently nibbled on my breasts. He had started with my left breast, and slowly moved to my right. I moaned into his ear, allowing him to hear my enjoyment.

Josh sat up, and I stood next to him. He stood and dropped his pants and boxers. I stood facing him, my left arm around his neck, pulling him close to me, and my left hand wrapped around his thick cock. I bit my lip in a teasing fashion, and began stroking his cock.

We were nose to nose when I whispered, "I've never had such a large cock before. I bet it'll help give me an intense orgasm, and I can't wait to have it inside me."

Josh kissed me, breaking away from the quick kiss he said, "I'm looking forward to being inside you." 

Without warning, Josh picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me and tossed me like a rag doll onto his bed. He climbed onto the bed, and kneeling at my feet he tugged my jeans off, leaving me in nothing but my thong.

Josh kissed my hips, my inner thighs and my stomach. He rubbed my clit with his large, firm hand. The moans and gasps that fell from my lips filled the room. After a little bit, I had my first orgasm of the night.

Josh pulled my thong off, I sat up and pushed him to his back. I positioned myself between his legs, I stroked his cock upward with my hand and placed it into my mouth. As I bobbed up and down on his cock, I allowed my hand to caress his balls. 

Josh was running his fingers through my hair, tugging at it. He moaned as he oozed a bit of precum, which I eagerly swallowed. I removed my mouth, and stroked his cock with my hand. Looking into his eyes I told him how much I loved how he tasted.

I straddled his body as I slowly guided him inside me. Once he was fully inside, I began to ride. I rode with long, slow strides. I leaned over his body. I kissed his neck between my moans and groans. 

Josh flipped me onto my back and began to pound me harder. I was close to orgasm, but didn't want to cum too soon. My breathing was heavy, and my moans loud. Josh leaned in for a kiss.

When our sloppy kiss broke, I said, "Josh, you feel so good."

Josh smiled and said, "You feel good." We shared a smile, and than a couple more sloppy kisses.

When Josh started to thrust harder and quicker, and I knew he was going to finish soon. I rubbed my clit, and helped myself to another orgasm, and came at the same time as him.

Josh and I laid side by side in the post sex glow. Josh and I talked about how we loved every moment in each other's arms. 

Josh appeared to slowly fade into a sadden state. When I asked what was wrong, he explained how he didn't want the night to end. I glanced over to the alarm next to the bed, the night was still young. "It's only 10:20, let's go back to the bar before we part ways." He agreed, and that's exactly what we did.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments