Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dawn's Decent Pt 3

"My affair with my work mates hot little wife continues."

51
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"In this chapter, Dawn's affair heats up, and they start to see each other regularly. <p> [ADVERT] </p> We also learn more about her marriage and why she needed this affair."

The rest of my weekend was uneventful; I didn't hear from Dawn. Monday morning, Mike found me and thanked me for getting them home and taking Dawn to get their car the following day. This was a huge relief. It appeared he didn't suspect anything. Work was busy, so the day went by quickly. I didn't hear from Dawn and started to wonder if I would. But I had to have more of her. The two quick encounters with her just had me craving more. I thought she would be a good fuck, but I had no idea she turned into a total slut once you got her going. I decided to give it a few days and would text her if I didn't hear from her.

Mike invited me to lunch on Wednesday as a thank-you for taking them home Friday night. We walked down to a place close to the office, and I was having lunch when my phone went off. I pulled my phone out and looked at it. It was a text from Dawn.

Hey stud, enjoying lunch with my husband?

A picture followed it. She was standing in an exam room with her top pulled up and her pants pushed down, exposing her pink lacey bra and panties. Then, another picture from behind with her bent over the exam table, looking back over her shoulder at me. Her scrub pants are still pulled down, with her tan ass cheeks in full view with her pink thong on.

My expression must have alerted Mike. "Everything OK?" he asked.

"Yes, sorry, it's a girl I've been seeing," I replied, still looking at the photos.

I texted her back. WTF, Damn, you look hot. You know I'm sitting here with your husband.

Yep, LOL. I thought this would be the perfect time to tease you a little.

Imagine me looking up at you as I take that big dick of yours into my mouth. Mmmmmm.

You want me to suck that big dick again, don't you?

Fuck yes, when can I see you again?

How about Friday morning? I will act like I'm going to work, but I will head to your house instead.

Are you going to miss work?

No, silly, I will make up an excuse for being late.

OK, that sounds good.

Enjoy your lunch with my husband while you think about fucking his hot little wife. LOL

"Everything alright?" Mike asked again.

"Yes, I'm sorry. She needed my help with something," I explained, trying to act normal.

I couldn't believe Dawn texted me like that, knowing I was with her husband. I was shocked but very excited. It appeared she liked to play games and take chances. This could get very interesting, I thought.

Friday morning came quickly. I got up early, showered, and put on a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt. Just a little past six-thirty, my phone went off. It was a text from Dawn.

On my way, the GPS says 24 mins.

OK, be careful

I waited in the front room until she pulled into the driveway. She sat in her car for a few minutes and then got out. I opened the front door for her as she walked up. "Good morning," she said as she walked past me and into the house. I shut the door and turned toward her. She had on a navy blue pair of scrubs that fit her snugly. The top had a zipper on the front that was unzipped just enough to see some of her ample cleavage. She reached up and unzipped the top the rest of the way, exposing her breasts in a sheer, lacy navy blue bra.

"Fuck," I said as I walked up to her. I put my right hand on her breast and squeezed it as I kissed her. She kissed me back as our tongues twisted and swirled around each other.

Breaking away from me, she looked around momentarily and said, "Where's the bedroom?"

I pointed down the hallway. She grabbed my hand and led the way. She led me into my room and in front of my bed. She backed me up to my bed and pushed me back so I could sit on the edge of my bed. She looked around quickly and said, "I'll be right back," as she turned and walked into my bathroom.

She returned a few moments later, wearing only her sheer lacey navy blue bra and panties. She struck a little pose and asked, "Is this better?"

"Mmmm, matching set. You look delicious."

"Yes, all my bras and panties match," she said playfully as she ran her hands over her body. She walked over to me and stood between my legs. She leaned down and started kissing me. I ran my hands up the sides of her body. She grabbed my hands and pulled them around behind her, and placed them on her ass. I gripped her firm ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging them. She softly moaned into my mouth and began kissing me harder. Breaking the kiss, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back so I was lying on my back. My cock was already swollen and making a tent out of my shorts. She ran her hands down my chest and across my stomach until she reached my cock. She stroked my cock lightly a few times through my shorts.

"Let's take these off," she said, looping her fingers in my waistband and tugging my shorts down. I raised my hips so she could take them off. Now, staring at my erect cock, she dropped to her knees between my legs. She reached out and wrapped her hand around the shaft and slowly stroked it up and down. A drop of precum formed on the tip of my cock. She licked her lips and leaned down; looking up at me with those sexy green eyes, she stuck out her tongue and licked the droplet from my cock. She squeezed my cock at the base and pumped another huge drop out that slowly started to slide down over the head. Never looking away, she ran her tongue up the length of my cock, dragging the drop of precum up off my cock, making a string between my cock and her tongue.

She wasn't just going to suck my cock. No. She was putting on a show, showing me how sexy she was. She was stunning; I watched her lick and play with my cock. She licked up the shaft a few times and ran her tongue around the head, then slowly lowered her mouth down around my cock. She sucked it slowly, making sure I could feel her tongue swirling back and forth across the head. She sucked and moved her head up and down on my hard cock. She raised her head, pulling her mouth off my cock. Her hand stroked up and down the entire length. She pushed my cock down flat on my belly and leaned back down. I felt her warm breath between my legs, then her tongue as she licked across my balls. I could feel her suck one ball and then the other into her mouth as she ran her tongue across them.

"Mmmm, fuck that feels good," I moaned as I laid my head back to enjoy the sensation of her mouth on me.

She sucked and stroked my cock for several more minutes. I'm not a sit back and let someone do all the pleasing kind of person, so I couldn't just lie there any longer. I wanted her; I wanted to please her more than anyone else ever had. I started sitting up as I pulled her mouth off my cock. I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her. My tongue explored her mouth hungrily. I stood up, never breaking the kiss. I spun her around and laid her back on the bed. Lying there, she scooted up in the bed a bit, so she was in the middle of my king-size bed. Reaching behind her and arching her back, she unhooked her bra and slowly pulled it off her shoulders, exposing her perky round breasts. She tossed the bra to the floor and ran her hands across her breasts. She pinched her nipples between her fingers and lightly pulled on them.

I stood there gazing at her magnificent body, watching her as she tweaked her nipples. I slowly started to crawl over her until we were face to face. I pressed my lips to hers, feeling her body moving against mine. Her leg wrapped around mine as her foot slid up my calf. I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. I kissed all over her mound, working my way toward her nipple. I sucked her nipple into my mouth as I cupped her other breast in my hand. My mouth quickly moved to the other breast, and I sucked on that nipple. She moaned as her body moved under my touch. She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me harder into her breast. I felt her pushing my head lower, and I took the hint and started moving lower. She needed my tongue to extinguish the fire that was burning between her legs.

My lips and tongue dragged across her smooth skin as I made my way lower. I hooked my arms under her outspread legs as my mouth planted kisses on her skin in the valley between her thigh and pussy. I nuzzled my face into her pussy through her panties. I could feel the heat radiating through the damp material from her lust-filled pussy. I inhaled and could smell the sweet scent of her desire. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down. I raised myself up and pulled them off her legs and threw them to the floor. Hooking my arms back under her thighs, I pressed my mouth to her pussy. I ran my tongue across her folds as they opened up to expose the core of her womanhood. I pushed my tongue into her opening and savored the sweet nectar that flowed from within. I ran my tongue up the entire length of her slit and across her clit several times. I covered her clit with my mouth and gently sucked as I slid my tongue back and forth across it.

"Oh, yes, lick my pussy," she moaned as she rolled her hips from the pleasure.

I focused my attention on her clit and slowly swirled my tongue around it. I pulled my right hand from under her leg and slowly massaged around her opening with my fingers while my tongue continued to move across her clit. She moved her hips more, pushing her pussy down on my fingers. I moved my fingers back and forth and then slid them into her pussy. She let out a deep moan, and her hips bucked as my fingers slid across her G-spot.

"Oh fuck, yes," she moaned.

I moved my fingers back and forth, slowly fucking her pussy. I rotated my hand and curled my fingers up, and rubbed them over the swollen hump against the roof of her pelvis. She started rolling her hips as she fucked herself on my fingers. I wrapped my left arm around her leg and placed my hand just above her pussy. I pulled back on her skin, exposing her sensitive little button. I flicked my tongue over it as my fingers continued to massage her from the inside.

princess1000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
princess1000

"Oh fuck, that's it," she moaned.

She reached down and put her hands on my head to hold me still. Her hips started bucking up to my face.

"Yes, yes, fuck I'm cumming," she screamed as her hips bucked uncontrollably.

Her back arched, and her pussy contracted around my fingers. I pressed my tongue over her clit and moved it slowly back and forth. I could feel her clit pulse under my tongue. She shook as her orgasm shot through her body. Her orgasm slowly faded as she gasped for air.

"That was fucking incredible," she exclaimed.

"I don't know how you do that. You make me cum so damn good," she said while pulling me up from between her legs.

She rolled me over onto my back. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock, and stroked it. She sat up and threw one leg over my waist. She positioned my cock at her opening and slowly started to push herself down on it. I watched as inch after inch of my cock impaled her. Once she had me firmly in place, she removed her hand and pushed down, taking the rest of my cock into her hungry pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

She sat there a moment, letting her pussy adjust to the size of my cock. She put her hands on my chest and leaned forward as her hips started to move slightly. She rocked her hips back and forth, driving my cock deeper inside her. Her pussy gripped at my shaft as she fucked me. I ran my hands down her back to her ass. I grabbed her ass as she moved her hips back and forth over me. She slowly increased her speed as her pussy got accustomed to my cock. She was leaning forward, so her breasts dangled in front of me as they swayed back and forth. I captured one of them with my mouth and sucked on her nipple as she rode me.

Little moans were escaping from inside her as she rode me faster now. Placing her hands on my chest, she pushed herself up. She rocked her hips faster now as her breath became ragged, and the little moans became grunts. I used her hips to pull her down tighter on my cock as her hips bucked against me. I pushed and pulled her back and forth faster and faster.

"Yes, oh God, oh God," she moaned repeatedly.

She grabbed my hands, pulled them up from her hips, and placed them on her breast. She held my hands there tightly with hers as she slung her head back and let out a gruntled cry. "Ohhhh fuck."

Her hips bucked, and her body shook as she started to cum. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, gripping and massaging it. I could feel her juices running out around my cock and down over my balls. My hands were still holding her up by her breast; I massaged them and slightly raised and lowered my hips to add to the sensation of pleasure she was feeling. Slowly, she started to regain control of her body, leaned back down over me, and pressed her lips to mine. We kissed as I slowly began to move my hips, thrusting my cock into her again. I reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks again and pulled her up on her knees as I fucked her. I slammed my cock into her like this over and over again. She pressed her face into my neck as she whimpered and moaned over and over.

"God, I love fucking you. I want you to cum for me," I told her as I slammed my cock into her pussy.

"Come on, baby, make that pussy cum for me," I said again.

She let out a long deep grunt and pushed her hips down on my cock as another huge orgasm ripped through her body. She rocked her hips back and forth and fucked herself on my cock as she came over and over again. She pushed herself upright as the last waves of pleasure shivered through her body.

"Damn it," she stated.

"What?"

"I haven't cum like this in a very long time," she confessed.

"Baby, I'm not done with you yet," I told her as I pushed her off me and onto the bed.

"Roll over," I told her as I got up on my knees.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Lie on your stomach."

I knelt beside her as she lay there on her stomach. I put my hands on her marvelous ass and started to massage her cheeks. I would pull them apart and could see her pussy and pucked little ass hole. I ran my hand down between her crack and across her pussy. She instinctively moved her left knee up, exposing her pussy. I rubbed my fingers across her lips, slipped them inside her wet hole, and wiggled them around.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

Pulling my fingers from her pussy, I straddled her right leg with her left knee still bent up. I slid up a tad and placed my cock head at the entrance of her pussy. I pushed my hips forward and thrust my cock deep inside of her pussy. She let out a small gasp as my hard cock pressed deeply inside her, filling up her pussy. I put my hand on her left cheek and pushed it up. This opened her up so I could penetrate her even deeper. I rocked my hips back and forth as I began to fuck her in this position. I loved watching my cock slide in and out from between her beautiful ass cheeks. She gripped the bedspread and grunted as I fucked her tight little pussy. I drove my cock into her hard and deep, thrust after thrust.

"Oh God," she whimpered through her clenched teeth.

I leaned forward and supported my weight with my left arm on the bed as I drove my cock into her harder and harder.

"Oh fuck, Oh God, fuck me, Oh fuck I'm coming," she cried out.

I could feel her pussy tighten up around my cock, milking it. I kept fucking her hard, pounding my cock deeper and deeper into her womb.

"Fuck, cum on me; I need you to cum," she cried out.

We were both grunting now with each thrust as her body convulsed underneath me. She was having one orgasm after another and lost in the pleasure. With a couple of final thrusts, I pulled out, and she reached down and started stroking my cock. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot out and spattered across her hip. She stroked my cock until she milked out the last drop of cum. Then she rolled over and licked and sucked my cock clean.

"Mmmmm, we taste good together," she giggled.

I collapsed down on the bed, and she laid her head down on my stomach.

"You're an amazing fuck" I stated.

"Awww, thank you. You and little man here are pretty good yourself," she replied as she took her finger and ran it up my softening cock.

"So, what's going on here between us? What's up with you and Mike?" I asked her.

She sat up on the bed and turned to face me.

"What's going on here between us is fun—nothing but fun. What's going on between me and Mike is more complicated. Mike hasn't been interested in me in a long time. Ever since the birth of Julie, it's like he hasn't wanted me," she confessed.

"How could he not want you? That's crazy. You are a very sexy, beautiful woman!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks. I haven't felt that way in a long time, not until I saw you checking me out at the Christmas party. The way you looked at me with lust or hunger. I don't know; It looked like you were devouring me with your eyes. I felt a tingle run through my body straight to my pussy. I felt wanted and haven't felt like that in years," she replied, smiling.

"I don't understand. You look amazing. You are sexy as hell, and you dress so sexy. Guys have to be checking you out all the time." I told her.

"Well, thanks. I'm glad you liked the way I looked. I have tried everything to get Mike's attention. Don't get me wrong, he is a good man; he takes care of me and our kids. But sexually, it's like he isn't interested at all. I have bought sexy lingerie and tried to seduce him, anything to make him want me. And when we do have sex, he cums in like five minutes and wants to roll over and go to sleep. I end up going into the bathroom and getting myself off," she said, frustrated.

"He hasn't gone down on me since Julie was born; she's almost seven years old," she stated.

"Wow, I'm sorry. I had no idea you were going through so much or why he was not into you. Damn, I'll go down on you anytime you want! You have a delicious little pussy," I said, laughing.

"You lick my pussy so good! You can lick it any time you want," she exclaimed.

"I might hold you to that," I said jokingly.

"Look, I love Mike and my family. I don't want anything to change there. Can we be friends, and would you still want to see me when we can?" she asked with a playful little smile.

"Oh yes, I want to see you as much as possible," I told her.

"Good," she said with a smile.

"I need to get cleaned up and get to work. Do you mind if I shower off?" she asked as she got up and turned toward me.

"Can I shower with you?" I asked.

"Sure, but don't get my hair or face wet. I don't have time or all my stuff to get ready again completely," she stated.

We both got in the shower and washed the sex off our bodies. I soaped up my scrubby and started washing her body and running hands over all her curves. She turned around so I could wash her back; I moved in close and kissed her neck. My cock was hard again, and I poked at her ass. She reached down and grabbed it. She gave it a few strokes as she turned to face me. She gave me a quick kiss and looked down at my cock as she held it.

"It looks like you really want more. I wish I had time. I guess that will keep you interested," she said playfully.

She gave my dick a little squeeze, took the scrubby from my hand, and said. "It's my turn."

After our showers, we dressed, and she got ready to leave. She turned, and we kissed for a few moments.

"You know you can text me anytime you want. Mike doesn't pay attention to anything I do," she said matter-of-factly.

"Well, you can text me anytime you want as long as you send me sexy pictures like the other day," I smirked.

"You got it, big boy," she said with her mischievous little smile. She got in her car and drove away.

Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments