Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dawn's Decent Pt 2

"The morning after the first encounter"

61
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This part 2 of my story is about an affair I had with a workmate's wife. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please read Part 1 first to see how we met and how this began."

I woke up the following day and couldn't stop thinking about Dawn and the lust-filled encounter we had the night before. Dawn turned out to be hotter and sexier than my wildest fantasy. She had an amazing tanned body. She was only five foot two or three inches tall. She wasn't a skinny little woman; she had some curves. She had 36DD Breasts and a nice thick ass. Her body was built to fuck, and she knew how to use it. I was lying there in my bed thinking about her while I touched myself.

My cock was getting hard as I slowly stroked it. I could still see her gorgeous face and those dark red lips wrapped around my cock. I started rubbing my cock a little faster; Precum began leaking from the tip and coating my shaft. My mind drifted to her fantastic ass bent over. I could see my cock coated in her juices as it slid in and out of her wet pussy. I could almost feel her pussy contract around my cock as she came on me. I squeezed my cock with y hand as I stroked it. I was getting close to making myself cum when my phone rang, snapping me back to reality. "Hello"

"Hey, Good morning. I hope I didn't wake you. It's Dawn. Could you come take me to get our car? Mike's pretty hung over this morning," she said.

"Good Morning. No, not at all; I was lying here thinking about last night."

"Mmmm, Really now. I hope it good thoughts?" she asked seductively.

"Yes, Very good!"

" Good. Why don't you hold those thoughts and get over here before Mike starts feeling better!" she replied.

I jumped in the shower and cleaned up. I threw on some sweatpants and a T-shirt and headed toward Dawn's house. When I got there, I went to the door and rang the bell. Dawn answered the door. She wore a little pair of cut-off jean shorts, a white T-shirt, and some sneakers.

"I'm going to get the car. Be back shortly," she yelled into the house. She shut the door and turned to head to the truck. As she walked past me, she grabbed my crotch and squeezed it. "Mmmm, Come on, let's get out of here," she said.

We got in my truck, and as soon as I pulled out on the street, she reached over and started rubbing my cock through my sweatpants. I was already horny from thinking about her earlier that morning, so my cock swelled up quickly. "Mmmm, You felt so good last night," she said as she licked her lips.

"So, what were you thinking about this morning?" she asked with a playful smirk.

"I was thinking about you and last night."

"Thinking about me? Or thinking about my lips wrapped around your cock as you fucked my mouth?" she asked seductively as she slid over closer to me.

She turned in the seat to where she was facing me now. She reached across with her right hand and started to massage my cock. "Or did you think about how your big cock filled up my tight little pussy?" she said playfully as she leaned in closer to my ear. I felt her tongue on my ear lobe and then her lips as we pulled up to a stop light and stopped. She whispered," Pull those pants down.."

It was still pretty early on Saturday, so few people were on the roads yet. I slid my sweatpants down, exposing my hard cock. She wrapped her tiny hand around it and started to stroke it slowly. "Mmmmm," she softly moaned into my ear as she nibbled on my ear lobe.

She moved around some and slid back from me. She had her knees up on the seat now. "Don't wreck us," she said as she lowed her head and took my cock into her mouth. I slid the seat back to give her more room. I could feel her warm tongue as it swirled around my cock. Her lips gripped my cock tight as she slid them up and down my shaft. Her mouth felt so good on my cock. "God, Yesss," I moaned as she sucked my cock.

I rubbed my hand over her back and slid it down and over her ass. I rubbed and squeezed her ass through her tight jean shorts. I pulled the back of her T-shirt up and tried to slide my hand inside the back of her shorts, but they were too tight. She sat up and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them partially off, and then leaned back down and slid her mouth back over my cock. I slid my hand back over her back to her bare ass. I ran my fingers down the crack of her ass and across her pucked little ass hole until they reached her pussy. I rubbed my finger up and down her slits. Her lips were coated in her juices, and my finger slipped through them and into her pussy. I moved my hand back and forth, causing my finger to slide in and out of her wet pussy.

My finger exploring her pussy made her suck my cock with a newfound passion as she pushed her ass back into my finger. She pushed her head down further on my cock, almost gagging herself. She did this a few times and then raised up. She moved around in the truck and took her shorts off. She sat back against the passenger door, one foot on the seat and the other on the floor. She held her legs apart as she slid her hands up and down her inner thighs. She was completely shaved except for a tiny patch of neatly trimmed landing strip at the top of her pussy. Her pussy lips were full of blood and had opened up like a beautiful flower. You could see her moist pink pussy surrounded by her darker swollen lips. She ran her fingers over her pussy and dipped two fingers inside her hole.

"Mmmm, My wet little pussy needs fucked again," she said as she rubbed her fingers over her pussy.

I was watching her play with her pussy and trying to look around for a place to go at the same time. We were driving through town by now, and several parking decks were nearby. Since all the offices were closed on Saturday, I figured that would be a good place. I pulled into the parking deck and drove up several levels until I found one with no cars. I pulled into a spot and turned off the truck. I slide the seat back and lean over into the seat toward her. I took her leg on the seat and put it over my shoulder. I kissed her pussy and ran my tongue up its length.

MaisyWarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaisyWarner

Her pussy was sweet like honey. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy and sucked on her lips. I slid ran my tongue over her clit, and she let out a moan, "Mmmm, that's it, baby. Lick my clit," as she put her hand on the back of my head, pulling me to her.

I pressed my tongue against her clit and moved it back and forth before gently sucking on it. I would lap my tongue up the length of her pussy and then flick it over her clit. Dawn was starting to move her hips, pushing her pussy at my face. I knew she needed to cum, so I gently sucked her clit into my mouth and started rubbing my tongue over it.

"Oh yes..."

"That's it, baby; lick my pussy. Make me Cum..." she moaned as she pulled my head tighter to her.

I continued to rub my tongue back and forth over her clit. I could feel her clit swelling as her orgasm approached. Her pussy started to contract, and her clit pulsed against my tongue. She pulled my head into her pussy hard, and every muscle in her body tensed up. "Fuck..." she screamed out as she came.

Hooking my arm around her thigh, I dragged her down on the seat till she was lying flat. I positioned myself above her and aimed my cock at her pussy. She was still recovering from her orgasm when I started pushing my cock into her. Her lips parted and stretched around my thick shaft as it slid deeper into her depths. I thrust every inch of my steel shaft deep inside her and held it there for a moment. She let out a soft gasp and looked up at me with those sexy green eyes. "Yes, Fuck me," she moaned.

I slowly pulled back and then pushed my cock into her again and again. The warm moist walls of her pussy gripped at my thick cock as it slid in and out of her. I put my hand on her breast to feel it, but she still had her T-shirt on. She reached down, pulled her shirt up over her chest, and unclasped the front hook of her bra. " Now that's better," she cooed.

Her breasts were marvelous. I watched them sway back and forth as I rocked her as we fucked. I reached down and massaged one. Her nipple hardened as my fingers slid across it. I took it between two fingers and lightly pinched it. Danm, she looked so beautiful lying there under me. I leaned forward and put my mouth over her breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and nibbled on it. Holding it between my teeth, I flicked my tongue across it. "Mmmm, God, yes," she moaned.

I sped up my thrust and started plunging my cock into her harder and faster. Our bodies were slapping together. She put her hand on the back of my head and held me to her breast. She was gasping softly with each thrust. "Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Just like that. Don't stop," she pleaded.

I didn't change a thing; I just kept hammering my cock home again with each thrust. All I wanted at that moment was to make her cum. Her pussy started getting tighter, and the walls gripped at my shaft. Harder and harder, I fucked her hard, trying to push her over the edge. She was panting now with each thrust. "Ahh, Ahh, Ahh."

"Oh God, Yes, Just like that...I'm going to Cum...." she whimpered.

"FUCK..." she screamed, digging her nails into my back as her body tensed up. Her pussy clamped tightly around my cock and started contracting. I continued to pump my cock in and out of her pussy as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. I was pushing deep into her and grinding my pelvis against hers with each thrust. "Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck," was all she kept whimpering over and over.

My climax was approaching, and I was grunting now with each thrust. "Mmmppff, Mmmppff."

"God, Yes baby, Cum on me," she moaned.

My cock swelled as her pussy gripped tightly around its thick shaft. A few more strokes, and I pulled out of her and raised up. She reached down, grabbed my cock, and started stroking it. "Cum for me," she cooed.

"Fuck" I moaned as my balls contracted, and the first stream of cum shot out, landing just below her tit. She milked spurt after spurt of hot cum out onto her stomach. As my orgasm subsided, she slowed her strokes and squeezed out the last drop of jizz onto her finger. She brought it to her mouth and licked it off.

"Mmmm, You taste yummy," she said, scooping up another drop from her stomach. She licked her fingers clean and then rubbed my cum around on her belly. I reached into the glove box and got some napkins for her. She cleaned up, and we got dressed. She slid across the seat toward me and kissed me. She slid back in her seat and playfully asked. "So, do you want to keep seeing me?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Good," she giggled. Now let's get my car so I can get home.

I drove her to her car and pulled up next to it. I leaned over and kissed her again.

"When can I see you again?"

"I don't know yet; I will text you next week," she said, smiling as she got out.

Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments