Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Evening With Victoria

"This is about a special evening with Victoria & Amanda"

42
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My wife had become friends with Victoria, a friend of my mom’s while she was taking care of Mom. Victoria would pick Kay up about noon and bring her back to Mom’s house about 4:00PM.

I just figured she was doing this to give Kay a break from taking care of Mom and I was there to watch her and take care of her. When Kay returned, she always looked fresh and relaxed.

One morning I had taken Kay home to get more clothes and do a couple of things around the house. I went upstairs to check on Kay, she was sitting on the edge of the bathtub shaving her pussy.

She looked at me, “I have shaved my legs and was wondering, if I bent over would you shave me between my legs and also shave my ass?”

I was surprised by her request. “Sure, let me know when you are ready.”

Kay stood up and leaned over the bathtub, pulling her butt cheeks wide for me to shave her. I was taking my time and gently shaving her bottom.

I asked, ”Why are you shaving everything?”

Her reply was, “This is per Victoria’s request, as she is having a special party this afternoon for a couple of her friends. You need to go and check on Mom. I will call you to pick me up.”

I said, “Ok, you do need a break from taking care of Mom.”

May I ask, “When you are at Victoria’s on those afternoons, have you two been having sex together? And have had another man’s cock in your pussy?”

Kay just smiled at me, saying, “Would you be upset with me? Would you like to watch me, having another man’s nice fat cock fucking my wet pussy?”

I smiled at Kay, “As long as you are OK with it, I would love to watch you sometime.”

I then watched as Kay put on her garter belt and black lace thigh-high stockings, hooking them up to the garter belt. I handed her lace thong panties. She shook her head no.

Kay said, “Victoria said that I would not be needing to wear undies this afternoon.”

I shrugged my shoulders, “Ok, but you are dressed like you are going to get fucked this afternoon.”

Kay just smiled. “This party is for women only.”

Kay then turned and did her hair and make-up. She then took a long gown off the hanger, pulled it over her head. Kay looked amazing in that dark blue gown that had a slit up just past her stocking tops.

I told Kay, “You look very sexy and beautiful. Any man would be lucky to strip you naked and fuck that sexy body.”

She just smiled.

We put the stuff that she needed down at Mom’s house in the truck and then I took her to Victoria’s house. Kay got out and went to the door. Victoria opened the door and Kay went right in.

Victoria looked at me. She had a gown on just like Kay but in a distinct color. Victoria said, “This is a special party and should last about three hours. Pick up Kay about then.”

I smiled at her turned and headed for Mom’s house.

Kay

I walked into the living room and there were four other women dressed just as I was. We all had gowns, high heels, and stockings on.

Victoria announced, “You have all been to my special woman’s party before and have asked to return for more fun. Kay is the only new woman.”

Victoria looked at Amanda, a woman in her late forties, standing about five feet ten inches tall, weighing approximately one hundred seventy-five pounds. I would guess that was at least DD cup or larger as her gown was having keeping her breasts in. She had long brown hair down to the middle of her back.

Amanda looked at me, “This is “a woman’s only party” The men that you will see are here to satisfy us sexually. They do pay to come to the party and the money will go to a charity.”

Amanda continued, “There are four special rooms downstairs and the bedroom up here. Kay, since you are the new lady, you will be up here with Victoria. The four of us will be downstairs.”

Kay asked, “What makes the rooms special?”

Victoria spoke up, “There is a room for latex, where you will wear a latex body suit and will do as you are told. I have also added a latex vacuum bed.”

Amanda said, “The room that I like is the bondage room. I love being in the stocks and fucked from behind.”

All the women just smiled. They all got up and headed downstairs to get ready for the afternoon’s activities.

Kay looked at Victoria, “I am not sure about this, I know we have had sex together and your son had joined us a couple of times.”

Victoria looked at Kay, “I can have your husband pick you up now if you would like. It is up to you. I do not want to force you to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable,”

Victoria was kissing Kay and rubbing her hard nipples through her gown making her nipples get hard and stick out.

Kay asked, “Will you be with me?”

Victoria replied, “Most of the time, it will be just like our special afternoon time.”

Victoria then had Kay sit on an armchair, put her leg over the arm, and raise her gown up. Kay did just as Victoria had told her to do. Victoria knelt on the floor in front of Kay, lifted her gown up higher and began to lick and suck on her pussy lips and clit.

The doorknob turned, and Victoria covered Kay’s female parts, pulling her gown down.

The gentleman asked, “Is Amber ready for me?”

Victoria replied, “She is waiting for you downstairs in the room you asked for.”

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

The man went downstairs. Victoria went right back down on Kay, who was getting very wet and excited.

Victoria told Kay, “You are not going to cum this quick, as I have a surprise for you.”

Victoria told Kay, “Now go back to the bedroom and take your gown off and lie on the bed.”

Kay did as Victoria had instructed her, went to the bedroom, took her gown off and her high heels. The heels were bothering her feet, making them sore.

As she was relaxing, Amanda walked into the room, wearing only her stockings. Kay also noticed that there was cum dripping down her leg. Amanda got onto the bed and began to kiss and fondle Kay’s beautiful breasts.

Amanda kissed and licked her way down Kay’s tummy and when she got close to her pubic area, turned and straddled Kay’s face. Kay took the hint and began to lick and suck the fresh cum out of Amanda’s freshly fucked pussy that was above her mouth.

Kay heard the shower running like someone was taking a shower. The water stopped and Kay felt someone in the room. Amanda was now sucking somebody.

HoseJockey55

I walked into the living room only to find Victoria on the couch with her gown off. There was a man with a large fat cock, who was fucking her. I loved watching her breasts bounce when he pumped his cock inside her.

Victoria said, “Your wife is fucking in the bedroom. You can watch her with a nice cock in her pussy or you can stay and watch us cum on each other.”

I looked at Victoria, “Thanks I would love to watch you, but I want to see Kay getting fucked.”

I slowly and quietly walked back to the bedroom, stopping at the doorway. I saw my wife naked, except for the stockings on the bed, eating a sexy lady’s pussy. She is also reaching up to fondle her breasts.

The other woman was sucking a nice large cock. She was also licking Kay’s clit and pussy. She looked over at me, we then smiled at each other.

There was a man with a nice looking hard fat cock, who was getting between Kay’s lovely legs.

I heard Kay, “Please, I want to cum so badly and I want to feel a hard cock in my wet pussy.”

Amanda was quickly rubbing Kay’s clit and finger-fucking her.

Amanda said, “My dear, you will have a cock inside you very soon.”

The man looks at me. I just smiled and nodded to him to go ahead and fuck her like she was asking.

He is now between Kay's legs and slowly rubs his cock up and down Kay’s pussy lips and spreading his pre-cum with her juices.

Kay does not see me in the doorway as Amanda’s thighs are blocking her view. Amanda is busy rubbing Kay’s breasts and nipples.

He slides the head of his cock into her pussy. Kay moans as he then slowly slides his cock deep into her pussy. Once his balls hit her ass, he slowly slides out and starts to fuck her slowly.

I stood in the doorway and enjoyed watching Kay getting fucked and her moans for more as she is going down on Amanda.

Victoria comes up behind me and rubs her bare breasts on my back. She whispered, “Are you OK, watching Kay being fucked by another man?”

I looked at Victoria, “Since I cannot satisfy her sexual needs, and he can. I am totally enjoying watching her and that nice cock fucking her.”

We stepped back from the doorway, as the man had Kay get on her hands and knees, with Amanda under Kay’s hips to lick her clit as he slowly starts to fuck her doggy style. I do love watching her breasts sway, as he was fucking her from the rear.

We both watched Kay, Amanda, and the man who is fucking Kay. I watched as Kay arched her back and buried her face into Amanda’s wet pussy.

Kay cried loudly, “I am cumming!”

With that, she stiffened up, her pussy clamped down on his cock. He shoved his cock as deep as he could, his ball sack tightened up. We watched as he emptied his cum inside Kay’s waiting pussy.

He started to pull his cock out of Kay’s pussy when she relaxed. Amanda is busy licking Kay’s pussy and licking his shaft as he pulled out of Kay.

They collapsed on the bed together, holding each other tight.

Victoria walked into the bedroom to join them. I went to wait for Kay out in the living room.

Victoria asked Kay, “Why don’t your take your stockings off and join us in the shower before you go to the living room to meet your hubby?”

Kay replied, “Sure.”

The four of them got into the large shower in the master bathroom and cleaned each other off. Victoria was getting fucked by the man, who was her son, in the shower.

Amanda and Kay took their time, and after the shower, she and Kay helped each other get dressed.

Once dressed, the two women walked down the hallway, holding each other’s hands.

Once in the living room, Kay introduced me to Amanda. Amanda gave Kay a long, passionate kiss and leaned over to kiss me.

Kay asked, “If some afternoon she could go to Amanda’s house for some relaxing and get to know her better?”

I said, “Sure, I don’t know why not.”

On our way back to Mom’s house, I surprised Kay when I asked her, “Did you like the feel of his hard cock in your pussy?”

I said, “Yes, Victoria and I were watching you three from the doorway. I loved seeing your pussy filled with his fat cock.”

She looked at me and said, “Yes, I hope you are not hurt.”

I replied, “No.”

I then said, “I do hope Amanda eats your pussy and makes you cum like you did for her today.”

Kay just smiled and nodded her head.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments