Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The scene

"a dom's view on a scene that plays out until the climax"

5
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction. Do not try this at home if you do not have the proper knowledge about what you are doing. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This is my first story, so positive criticism is welcome."

I make you sit down on the floor.

Not to punish you, but to be able to see my little slut in the best way possible.

"Go to waiting sub," I say calmly, but without leaving any doubt that you need to obey me. You jump up and start undressing immediately, since waiting sub is a position in which you are completely naked. I can see your need to obey me. You almost trip in your haste to undress.

"Calm down, my little slut. We have all night to play," I say with a grin.

You look down, a little embarrassed about the need to submit that you feel. That craving to obey. When you are naked, you get into the position. You can feel your pussy slowly starting to moisten when you lower yourself back on the ground, in anticipation for what is to come.

l slowly start to walk around you, making sure you are in the correct position.

"Tell me little sub, where should you place your legs?" I ask circling behind your back.

"I have to sit on my knees, and I have to spread them wide open, so you can see everything, Sir," you say immediately.

I smile at your fast response, but since I am behind your back, you cannot see it. I make sure my smile isn’t visible anymore when I come back around, inspecting the placement of your legs. I slightly nudge your left knee with my foot. I lean over you, bending a little bit towards you and make eye contact with you, so I am sure you feel the intensity of my gaze and my next words.

"Open up wider, my little sub. I want to see you. Everything of you." When I say that I see a shudder going through you, beginning at your skull and going down your spine to settle down right in your pussy. The wetness that you first felt inside your little pussy I can now start to see glistening between your legs.

I slowly return to a standing position, and after that I go back to walking in circles around you.

"And where should your arms be, my little sub?" I ask, continuing to make sure you get your position right.

"Folded behind my back, Sir. With my hands gripping my wrists."

As you are saying this, I stand right behind you, looking at your back and soaking in the view before me. I get very close to you. So close you can feel my presence right behind you, but just barely not touching you. Once again I lean into you, now from your back. I let my head sit right next to yours, and I soak in your aroma. Once I have done that I take hold of your hands and push them up higher, softly, but with authority.

"Get those arms higher, little sub,” I whisper to you with a hint of irritation. Your reaction is immediate, as if I had shouted to you. You lift your arms as high as you can, but still keeping them in a nice straight line behind your back.

“Now you are a very good little sub,” I whisper to you as I get back into my normal position, towering over you. I once again resume my slow circling around you, so that I can really enjoy the sight of you on the ground. “Tell me little sub, how should your posture be?” I ask, taking pleasure from the fast responses.

“My spine has to be straight, I have to offer you my breasts like a good little slut, and my ass should rest on my heels, Sir.”

I see you getting restless, anxious to know if you did a good job. I don’t say anything, and keep walking around you until I stand before you, my crotch right in your face. I can see you cannot keep your eyes away from my zipper, and what lays behind it. You even subconsciously bite your lower lip in lust. I let you take in the view, amused by your inability to focus. After a few seconds, I clap my hands together, startling you back into reality.

“My eyes are up here, little slut,” I say with a smile on my face.

You begin to laugh out of embarrassment. “I am sorry, Sir. I just really want to see your beautiful cock again.”

I smile at you, letting you know it is okay. Then my smile slowly disappears and I become serious again, making you understand that you need to pay attention again.

“Tell me, little slut, what are you?” I ask you. Not in an imposing way, just as if I were to ask you what you wanted for dinner.

I see your eyes light up at the question, and you respond with a smile: “I am your fucktoy, Sir. I am yours to do with as you please. To use and abuse at your wish.”

Suddenly you feel a sharp sting on your left cheek, where my right hand struck you hard.

“Did I hear you correct, little slut? Do I get to do whatever I wish with you?” I say, with a very wicked grin on my face.

“Of course, Sir. You may do anything and everything with me. I am your fucktoy,” you repeat, still that smile on your face. For some strange reason, the heat from where my hand struck you went straight to your clit. I hit your other cheek, but this time you moan a little in response. “Thank you, Sir,” you say.

“My pleasure, little slut,” I say in a voice filled with lust. I stop for a second, just to let the warmth in your cheeks become very noticeable.

I let my eyes roam your body, just taking in the beautiful picture, when I remark: “I must say, little slut, there is something missing in this picture. Stay there, and do not dare to look around.”

You instantly freeze, and I know you will not look anywhere but straight ahead, even if every fibre of your being wants to see what I have in store for you. I slowly walk behind you, to the table with the toys needed for this scene. Although there aren’t a lot of them tonight, I do know that you will enjoy them, perhaps even more then I like to use them on you.

First I take your belt off the table. Only thinking about what I have done to you with this belt makes my cock harden. I stroke the soft material, three blue plastic bands, woven into a beautiful belt, with a metal clasp at the end. I take hold of it and slowly step towards you. You only heard me rummaging on the table, but as soon as you heard the clasp of your belt click while I picked it up, you began to fantasize about the possibilities. The heat in your pussy feels far too intense to you. “How can I be so wet, when I have been barely touched?” you think to yourself. As you hear my footsteps approach me, you get even wetter, and you start to feel your wetness drip down, right on the wooden floor.

Lara_SSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lara_SSquirt

I stand right behind you, just enjoying the view of you squirming. I know this waiting is making you soaking wet, and I do love the smell of sex you produce. Then I slowly tie the belt around my hands, making it a rope for me to use. I make sure I hold the clasp so you do not notice anything of this. I bend right beside you and I flex the rope, making it snap right beside your ear. You get startled so much you look at the source of the loud sound.

That was a mistake.

I am quick and put the belt around your neck. While I pull you up, I ask you: “Did I not tell you to look straight ahead, dumb slut?”
You try to say something, but the belt is cutting off any words you might want to say.

“Keep quiet, slut, or I will make sure you are silent.” At once, you go limp and obey. You know that I make no threats I will not follow through.  I keep the pressure on your neck, but do make some room for me to manoeuvre in. That way I can put the belt properly around your neck, clasping it shut in a place where you can breathe, but you also feel a little obstruction of your breathing.

I take you by the hair and start dragging you to the table with the final toy on it. Once there, I throw you on the ground, grab the toy and pull you over my lap, all within the span of two seconds. You don’t even have time to register what is happening, you only know that you are being used as the fucktoy you want to be for me. That is why the first hit on your left ass cheek with the wooden brush comes as a shock, even though it isn’t that hard of a slap. You cry out in pain, just as your right cheek gets hit. I don’t give you time to adjust, I just keep slapping; every second another cheek.

You do not know how, but every slap starts to feel more and more like pleasure to you. Not long after I started smacking your ass, you start to moan in pleasure instead of cry out in pain. That pleasure only increases when my free hand starts to roam your body. First I let it roam your legs, spreading them more for me, so I can see your juices flowing out of your pussy into my lap. When I get to your pussy, I just touch your lips for a bit, making my fingers nice and wet.

Then I let my hand go higher, towards your nipples.

I first go to your left nipple. I circle it, slowly making my way across your areola. Just as I am about to grab your nipple, you feel a sting, where my finger raked across your nipple. You moan loudly at this, edging ever closer to orgasm. Then I go to your right nipple. I grab your nipple directly and start pulling on it, to then go into a twisting motion.

You cry out from that move, but not in pain. At this point I truly believe that you cannot feel pain anymore, only pleasure. Every slap, twist or pinch I give you makes you edge towards your orgasm.

I stop the assault on your ass for a moment to ask you: “how close are you to orgasm, my little fucktoy?”

It takes a second for you to catch your breath, but then you say: “Sir, please, I am so close. Please let me cum for you!” I smile at those words, knowing you are on the edge of orgasm. So I decide to play with you a little longer. “Little slut, you do know we have a scale to measure orgasms, don’t you?”

You are panting, barely breathing through the restraints: “Yes, Sir.”

“THEN FUCKING USE IT STUPID SLUT” I yell at you, as I strike your clit as punishment.

“Ah, yes Sir, I’m at 9 out of 10, sir. Please let me cum for you sir,” you pant.

“And why should I let you cum, dumb whore?” I ask, knowing that she is at her limit.

“Ah, sir please let me cum for you. I want to be a good fucktoy, sir. Please let me cum.”

I see you breathing heavily, and I know that you can’t take much more of the belt, so I insert two fingers in your pussy and start to slowly fingerfuck you.

“10, slut.” I say, marking the beginning of the countdown to your orgasm.

I immediately see you tensing every muscle in your body, knowing that the countdown is going to be the hardest thing to do. “Thank you, Sir, thank you, please let me cum, sir,” you keep saying, barely aware of your surroundings.

“9.”

“8.”

“7.”

“Tell me again, fucktoy, what are you?” I ask you, knowing that it will take every ounce of willpower to not cum while answering.

“Fuck sir... I, ah, am your, shit, fucktoy sir. Please, PLEASE, ah, use me as you wish, and LET ME CUM FOR YOU,” you scream at the end, knowing your orgasm is fast approaching.

“Very good girl,” I say, just waiting a second to watch you squirm in my lap before I continue the countdown.

“6.”

“5.”

“4.’

“Tell me, little slut, do you want to cum?” I ask, knowing it will drive you crazy.

“YEZZZ SIR? PLEAAAAAASSSSE LET ME CUM, ONLY FOR YOU!”, you shout. I can’t help but laugh at your desperation, but I do drive up the tempo of my fingerfucking.

“3.”

“2.”

“1.”

“Cum for me, my little fucktoy.”

 

Published 
Written by sbsdom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments