Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Strangers experience - Part 1

"I was always a shy emo girl. I never thought I'd find myself in the position I always longed for."

41
14 Comments 14
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"There is plenty more where this came from. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Including a prequel."

I have always been aroused by the thought of BDSM or at least role-playing. When I was sixteen, just old enough to use the internet and feel desire, I would watch endless amounts of humiliation, domination, anal, gangbang, or anything rough. I am a five-feet-five-inches, skinny, black hair, pale, emo looking girl. I have C boobs and a medium-sized ass and am way too shy in public to draw any attention to someone who would be interested in my interests.
I have dated guys, mostly skateboarders or low-lives that were too plain or boring in bed to give me an orgasm. I had always wished to live a life of excitement and zeal but this life was never for me. That was until I met Ron.

I found myself alone, hands bound behind my back, blindfold on, and my leash had been tied to the bedpost while I waited patiently, kneeling at the end of the bed. This was common for him to do when he would go out quickly and didn’t feel like putting me away in my cage. He had some form of trust issues but it's not my place to speculate. I just sat, patiently waiting for him.
Usually, when he leaves me, he’s in a hurry or will be right back, but this time was different. He played with me a bit before he left. Pampered me, rubbing my hair and pussy and ass making me wet in all his favorite ways, but he never entered me. It was extremely early for him to go to the bar but that was where he said he was going.
It must have been about three or four hours before he returned. I heard the car pull up and doors close. It was more people than just him. I heard the voices grow nearer as the front door opened and the group filed into the living room. They were all talking and laughing getting comfortable as Ron made his way to the bedroom. 
He came into the room and closed the door behind him. He walked over, sat on the bed and said, 
 “I think you’re finally ready for some real fun, my slave,” as he began to pet my head. “I’m going to let these guys have some fun with you and I want you to show them how good you can be. Got it?”
I couldn’t help but be a little afraid. I knew my place in life and knew better to say anything other than, “Yes, sir.”
He had never done anything like this before. After all, I have only been with a total of five men in my life, him being the last, or what I thought was the last.  
He untied my leash from the bed and unbound my hands. I crawled behind him as he led me to into the living room where four guys were sitting on the couches drinking beer and talking. When he led me in, they all stopped and stared at me. I suddenly became aware and self-conscious of how naked I was. They watched as he walked me around in front of them showing all my angles. He placed me in the middle of the room on all fours. He walked over, sat on the couch, and put his feet up on me.
“I told you guys I had a pet at home,” he said, “This is my little pet. She’s pretty talented and I think she can show you guys a good time, if you want that is.”
They didn’t stop staring, as if their eyes were glued to my body. He bragged about everything he had done and all my training. Before long, they finally stopped staring and decided they would hang out and have some beers before getting started. They used me as the table for their beers and chips and to hold their feet up as they went about their normal business as if I was nothing but another piece of furniture.
I felt humiliated like I wasn’t even there. I was so naked and open, yet nobody even saw me. Occasionally, someone would bump me or step on my hand and look down for a second but immediately continue about their business. 
After a while of beers and laughter, Ron stood up and said, “So, I’m probably going to get ready for bed, remember what we talked about guys, have fun and as long as she’s alive when I wake up we're cool.”
I knew his nighttime routine, so I opened my mouth and prepared for my night time snack. 
Ron walked over and stood in front of me and slid his cock into my mouth. He wasn’t huge, but he wasn’t small. I’d say about seven and a half inches long, which he loved to gag me with. I started to suck as he rolled his head back and closed his eyes. I made sure to gag myself a few times as I drew my mouth up and down his shaft from head to base.
Before long, he was fully erect as I forced my face to his stomach swallowing everything he had to offer before my head slung back off. I hadn’t noticed, but all his new friends were erect, dick in hand, lined up to have their turn. He grabbed the side of my head making sure I made eye contact as he fucked my throat, eyes rolling back, tears streaming down my face as I gag and gargle on my saliva. Ron grabbed my hair and then my throat as he pointed me towards the four other guys. 
“You will service them to completion do you hear me?” he said.
“Yes, sir!” I said as I eyed each one of them then back to him. 
He placed his cock back in my mouth for me to finish. He shot his load down my throat which I swallowed then opened wide to show him. He smiled, nods zips his pants back up before turning away to the bedroom. He came back out with a bag, I know that bag, that’s my toy bag. Ron keeps everything he uses on me in that bag. 
Ron turns to the guys smiles,
  “Have fun gentlemen.”
He turned and walked into his bedroom, leaving me with 4 strangers. I am suddenly feeling uncomfortable and out of my element. I wanted to revert to my old ways of hiding myself. My private spots only for me to see, but that's no longer my place. My privates are no longer mine, they are Rons and if he wants this to happen than it must. 

The first man walked over and placed his cock in my mouth. I started to suck while making eye contact with him at all times, just like I was taught. He was about the same size as my master which was comforting since this was all new to me. He fucked my throat for a little before moving aside for the next guy. The next guy was a little larger, he forced his way down my throat as I gag and gasp for air. He pulled my head back by my hair and slaps me before forcing his cock down my throat. He forced my head down until my face is against his stomach. I struggled to stay on, but it got a little easier as the seconds passed. He finally let go as my head flung back off his cock, I gasp for air. At this point all four men have gathered around me, they begin to grab my pussy and nipples. I immediately feel uncomfortable as everybody got involved using me as they wish. 

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

What felt like hours could have been mere minutes. I was going from guy to guy sucking cock. Gagging, gasping for air being dragged by my hair to a new guy, rinse and repeat. Spit was covering my body; my jaw and throat had officially become numb. One guy was so large I could barely fit him halfway into my mouth, but that didn’t stop him from pushing me down as far as he could. I was slapped across my ass, my chest, my pussy. I’m beet red, I feel shame and disgust, I enjoyed the abuse and attention I was craving for so long. 

One guy grabbed me by my throat and brought to my feet, just to be thrown onto the couch. He grabbed my hair and pulled me over to the armrest where he hung my head upside down over the edge and began to choke me as he fucked my throat. They must have been digging through my bag as I felt my nipple clamps being set into place. I can feel the clamps digging in as they set them tighter and tighter. I flinched at the pain, signaling whoever is tightening to stop. My legs got thrown back as I felt the first man enter me. He slid his cock through my soaking wet pussy. I almost came. He slammed into me as another man stepped in to continue the destruction of my throat. I moan and gag as the man pounded my pussy with his cock keeping my legs far back over my head. 

The four men all took turns using my mouth and pussy stretching me. The largest man was the hardest to take. I winced and squeezed the couch as tight as I can.

I was then flipped over, my face pushed into the couch as my knees are on the ground my ass high in the air. I’m covered in lube and my ass whipped with my leather whip. I tensed at each strike of my cheek. A man sat back in front of me for me to continue to serve him. My hair is grabbed my head yanked back. A man reaches around and holds a bottle in front of me. 
 “spit on it slut,” he says. 

I spat on the bottle which was then inserted into my pussy. He forced it in as far as he can, I felt the bottle slide deeper into me but it didn't take much since the one man was significantly wider than the bottle. He then turned his attention to my asshole, sliding a finger deep, first with one then two fingers. A man stands over me and I can immediately tell who it is. My asshole spread and a white-hot pain shoots through my body as my asshole was stretched wide by the largest man in the room. I moaned in a feeling of pain and ecstasy. I gripped the couch as I felt him pull back and slide forward again this time deeper than before. A cock shoved back down my throat as he began to work faster and hard with each thrust. My holes were being stretched, my asshole, numb as he worked his cock deep into my now gaping asshole. He quickly removed his cock as the air was pushed out of my asshole with a loud fart noise. They all laugh as another cock entered my wide spread asshole. The largest man then walked around me and told me to clean my asshole off his cock. I obeyed and began cleaning his cock with my tongue. I cleaned all my asshole juices off his cock and swallow. 

I'm grabbed by my hair, pulled off the couch and thrown onto my back on the ground. I lay there paralyzed I don’t know what to expect. The four men stood over me, cocks in hand as they spat on me. I lay there being spit on while they jerk their cocks over me. I realized what’s about to happen. I started to moan and wiggle around on the floor for their enjoyment. I worked the bottle in and out of my pussy as the first man came on my chest. I moan, another man came across my stomach and pussy. I took the bottle out and slid it, quite easily, into my asshole and moaned licking my lips, and began to rub the cum into my chest, stomach and pussy. Another man shot his hot load across my face and into my hair. The fourth man spewed his cum onto my face and hair. They all moaned as they came and smiled in pleasure. I could see by their expressions they were happy with how I'd done.
I got up and made sure to suck any extra off their cocks one by one. Finally the biggest man was done and tells me to sit on the floor with the bottle still up my ass.

 “Yes sir,” I say as I hurry up to sit down so my ass hits the floor, my legs straight out. I feel the bottle work it’s way deep into my anal canal with my asshole practically closing shut around the thickest part. 

The man began to piss on me. I opened my mouth and took in as much as I could as he emptied his sack.

He turned and left me piss soaked and cum covered. They all sat back on the couch drinking beers as I sat on the floor, the glass bottle up my asshole. All I could think about is how dirty the floor was. Master didn't like to leave the house a mess like this. He usually had me clean it right up. If master came out I would have been in a lot of trouble. I looked at the guys as they talked and laughed, cocks still hung out. It all hit me like a title wave. I'm cum covered piss soaked. I have a bottle up my gaping asshole and I was just tossed around by four guys I never met. I felt shame, humiliation, degradation. I felt the way I'd always wanted to feel and it was hot. I was wet again.

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Rebba4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments