Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Two Miss Yomikos

"Miss Yomiko number two was hiding her superior skills in both oral and anal pleasures."

4
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

 

I managed to catch the elevator just before the doors closed and spoke my first words to the most beautiful and courteous Miss Yomiko number one, before I even had the opportunity to drink in her essence of glorious appeal.

She stood by the uncomplicated control panel and smiled at me in my flustered state of disarray after a long and tiring journey to the comfortable and totally sedate hotel in a minor city, close to the impressive mountain range that dominated the entire western half of the horizon.

My camera equipment was fortunately unscathed and my backpack with the absolutely essential items needed to pass a night away with the comforts of home, sat between my legs like some extension of my disorganized self. At that moment, I lost all interest in such mundane matters to absorb the aura of presence that overwhelmed my senses with complete and unrelenting capture.

In such a situation of close proximity and with no proper introduction, I was uncertain about the propriety of conversing with this angel fallen from heaven and now asking me with a firm inquiry,

“What floor, please?”

My mind was shifting data from one memory bank to another and I took in her high heels with the pointed toes and her side view that accentuated the inspiring shelf that delineated her beautiful posterior from her long, nylon-encased legs.

A fleeting look of petulance that made her adorable in my eyes caused her to repeat her quite ordinary question and I hastened to reply in a non-committal voice totally devoid of any sense of my urge to scale her heights of feminine attraction,

“Four, please!”

She smiled at me and pointed to the control board that displayed the only button lit was with the number four and made no attempt to hide her most appropriate giggle behind her delicate little hand with nails painted in a soft muted shade of red to denote her inclination to romantic inducement but that she was far too shy to make it obvious to all fortunate enough to draw near in her presence.

I heard an echo of her precious little laugh from the other corner in the back and was astonished to find a perfect replica of this vision of loveliness standing only a few feet from me and radiating the same inner glow of ripe nubile perfection, waiting for the groping hands of a young and spirited male with enough nerve to risk rejection and humiliation at her equally perfect hands.

I must admit the thought of identical twin sisters popped into my brain but it was entirely unlikely for two girls living completely separate lives.

We, all three, exited at the fourth floor and found that my room was right next door to theirs causing them to go into a spate of giggling and hand covering mouth tactics that made me fall victim to a humongous erection of the worst sort. I stood in the hallway fumbling for my keycard like some schoolboy being exposed to the female gender for the very first time. I believe it was at this time I noticed that both young ladies had similar shaped buttocks being fortunate enough to be only a few feet away when they both bent over in front of me to move their luggage into the assigned room.

I hastened to help them with the largest suitcase and wondered what they could possibly have inside to make it so terribly heavy.

Before I could leave and attend to my door opening chores, Miss Yomiko number one had already taken off her shoes and threw herself face down on the white fluffy bed that was nearest to the door. Miss Yomiko number two also removed her shoes and I hesitated to enter further because I suspected I would have to remove my shoes to be in synch with their need for bare feet inside the home.

It was apparent that Miss Yomiko number two had a better grasp of English and she informed me that the person on the bed with her backside up was her friend Miss Yomiko from Osaka and that she was also Miss Yomiko from Tokyo. My grasp of Japanese was limited despite being genetically Japanese. I had been adopted by an American couple and never had time to study it in school.  She added almost in the same breath that they were only friends and not related at all. I guess it was just a coincidence that they had such similar facial features and that their fetching backsides were almost identical.

I explained that I was there to take photographs of the mountains and Miss Yomiko number two from Tokyo told me,

“My little sister Yoko is studying the art of photography in her school. She will be happy to know that I have made the acquaintance of a real photographer because she aspires to make it her life work after she graduates.”

Miss Yomiko number one stirred on top of the bedspread and I managed to catch a glimpse of her nylon covered legs all the way up to her contrasting black French undies that made her display more art than porn. Miss Yomiko number two, standing next to me, was well aware that I had seen her friend’s undergarments and tried her best not to blush at the sight of my newly arisen hardness that tented my trousers like some circus performance of naughty clowns. I tried to hide my impossible affront to her sensibilities but as I squirmed to my left to hid my outline, she reached out to push Miss Yomiko number one’s skirt down to hide her friend’s shameful display of almost naked appeal right in front of a barely introduced male with visible evidence of his urgent need to discover their hidden charms without delay. Her bare arm bore the brunt of my extended shaft moving all the way from her delicate hands to her warm and inviting shoulder that welcomed the intrusion of my member to her sexually repressed flesh like a nun recently withdrawn from convent life.

We stayed immobile for an instant and my naughty dick twitched impetuously on her bare shoulder like it belonged to some perverted subway rider discovering the charms of a total stranger. I finally wrapped my arms around her in some sort of protective mode more suitable to the occasion and tentatively fondled the tender charms of her budding breast finding her nipples already in a “fuck me” status of hardness. That surprised me somewhat because I would have suspected Yomiko number two was the shyer of the two Yomikos and in consequence would be harder to convince that I was a suitable partner for testing her accessible assets. I moved my other hand down to that guarded sanctuary below the waistline and when I delved into her feminine folds, I discovered her pool of plenty was floating in her womanly juices just waiting to be stirred into a mix of arms, legs and other connecting parts that tumbled about in every direction like an orchestra without a conductor. The thought of that chaos of passion was enough to push me over the line and I started to undress her with serious intent even though Miss Yomiko number one was still watching us with that inscrutable look that branded her as a girl that enjoyed viewing such encounters in the nocturnal hours.

I was glad that I had already secured my belongings behind my locked bedroom door and I failed to hesitate before divesting my body of all clothing joining Miss Yomiko number two in naked splendor on the fluffy white bedspread right next to the fully clothed Miss Yomiko number one.

Now, the only difference between the two women was the fact that one was naked and the other was still fully clothed.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

I was in no hurry to start on Miss Yomiko number one because in all honesty Miss Yomiko number two was like a fine motorcar all revved up to take to the track and I wanted to give her the ride of her life. I wanted it to be a ride she would never forget even when she was happily married and sitting at home cleaning the floor on her pretty knees with her ass up high and pleasantly presented for male attentions except for the fact the only other male was her husband’s much younger brother. The last was sheer speculation on my part, but I felt I was a bit psychic in such matters and my money was that she would be tutoring that young brother discreetly whilst her husband was out with the boss discovering the joys of Geisha relations.

I could not resist the temptation to spank her pretty plump cheeks with them only inches from Miss Yomiko number one’s eyes. I saw the unmistakable look of lust in the fully clothed girl’s eyes and I knew that when I was finished with the totally naked girlfriend face down on the bed, she would be next on the agenda for the evening’s festivities. I was surprised at how easily my cock slid into Miss Yomiko number two’s pulsating rose bud. I think Miss Yomiko number one was equally as astonished because supposedly the naked one underneath my joyful body was without experience in that indoor sport and pretended to be equally as unskilled in matters of oral manipulations as well. This was a night when Miss Yomiko number one and I discovered that Miss Yomiko number two was fibbing all along and had oodles of anal and oral skills that put us both to shame. I guess there is some truth in the saying that “you have to watch out for the shy ones, they’re the ones that will fool you every time.”

Each time I pounded Miss Yomiko number two’s pretty ass into the bedspread, she yelled out like some abused girl being forced to give up her treasured cherry. Both Miss Yomiko number one and myself were past being fooled now and we smiled each time she pretended to be humiliated by my rough treatment of her tiny bottom. The both of us knew without a doubt that she was a faker and wanted it hot and heavy until she was sweating and sobbing with tears of pretended outrage. The little actress even reached out to Miss Yomiko number one and begged her to kiss her flush on the lips as I continued to devastate her perfectly-formed bottom.

Finally, I could stand the stress no longer and shouted into both their ears that I was on the verge of flooding Miss Yomiko number two’s pretty backside and we all cuddled together in a mass of weak human flesh to enjoy the spilling of seeds and the orgasm that both girls seemed to be in the midst of with shuddering convulsions that threatened to toss all three of us right off the bed and onto the floor.

After a short respite, I started to slowly undress Miss Yomiko number one allowing her best friend to kiss her tender spots like a lover teasing its mate.

It was so inspiring that I almost shot prematurely right into both of their kissing faces. The newly undressed girl turned out to be the really tight one and she had obviously not had much in the way of lust and passion. She confided in Miss Yomiko number one and myself the fact that she would actually be a virgin if were not for the father of her younger brother’s best friend. He was a stern-faced gentleman and would berate her into dropping her panties for a spanking if she spoke out of turn or showed any disrespect to her seniors. After a number of such incidents, the old man related to her that he was much enamored of her youthful backside and wanted to poke her hiney hole with his old man baby-making stick. She was doubtful at first, but he convinced her that it would be perfectly safe because she could not have a baby from taking it back there and it would teach her the proper level of respect for her elders.

The first time the obsessed older man stretched her ass cheeks back there, Miss Yomiko number one realized it was not really that bad and, in a sense, she invited the reverse side intrusion because the worry of an unplanned family was uppermost in her mind at all times. She knew her parents were aware that the older man was tutoring her in anal activities and approved of the lessons without having to say a word of the matter since it was entirely private and not to be discussed in mixed company. She explained to us that her pussy was so tight because she had only taken the fingers of her male fellow students there strictly as a matter of duty and with no sense of right or wrong because it was to reduce stress and make for closer friendly relations.

She was officially not a virgin because the tax collector from the district had elected to take her cherry instead of pestering her father for the overdue taxes due from previous years of neglect. He was a fat fellow and had a small penis and she was not certain if the nasty deed was done after his heavy weight was removed from on top of her whimpering flesh.

“Is it in, Sir, did you penetrate me with your fine tool of baby-making?”

Her silly question went unanswered, but her grandmother assured her that the man’s thing had indeed taken her virginity because she had checked these things many times and never made a mistake.

I slid into my beautiful duplicate Miss Yomiko’s ass from behind and she slowly dropped down to the top of the bedspread unable to take my long demanding cock for too long in an “on all fours” position.

It was somewhat of a surprise to have Miss Yomiko number two climb on top of me and cover my entire spine with her long yielding body and actually insert her fingers into my trembling prostate from behind to make me hump Miss Yomiko number one with all the vigor I could muster considering the other activities of the evening had consumed a great deal of my energy.

I stayed in my neighbor’s room all night and the next morning I didn’t regret the fact that I had failed to sleep a single wink because I could take a quick nap whilst they attended to their business at the large shopping complex nearby.

I wanted to be in good shape for the evening’s activities because the two girls had already made a bet as to which one of them was more skilled in oral presentations and I would have to be the final judge and decide which of them was the best at sucking and other mouth-related moments of pleasure using tongues and lips to lick, suck and bite their partners to complete surrender.

I watched them walking hand in hand to the hotel furnished van that would whisk them to the shopping outlet mall for a daytime of finding bargains and tasting delicacies in the scattered eating establishments featuring foods from many lands. I planned to interrogate them completely once I got them alone behind the locked bedroom door. I hoped they had bought plenty of special undies in the female boutique known as Victoria’s Secret and would allow me to break them in like freshly wrapped presents to be enjoyed when the lights were down low.

I promised to visit them both on my next trip to Japan and I hoped we would somehow be fortunate enough to meet together so the three of us could continue our explorations of three-sided bliss.        

 

Published 
Written by 3FingerKelly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments