Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Janice Gets Her Virgin Opening Filled

"Janice enjoys the sensation of a hard dick pressing against her virgin ass. The mushroom head going in felt electric."

31
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Janice arrived early at Victoria's Secret and received a greeting from her co-worker, Margo.

“You have a secret admirer who sent you a dozen long-stem roses.”

“I do not know who it may be.”

“There is a card, and we can see who sent them.”

Janice reached over removed the envelope and pulled that card out.

“Come on, read it out loud.”

“Alright, “Dearest Janice, just a token of my appreciation for your expert help. The evening was outstanding, and everything was a perfect fit. I wished that I had made plans sooner. Love Z.””

“Why do I think this is more than lingerie?”

“There is nothing more to add. It is a satisfied customer.”

“You know who you are talking to, and I know you. This sounds too intimate and tells me the truth. I tell you everything, including my secret.”

“Alright. Zak came into the store and pretended to purchase some lingerie for a female friend. His body language told me it was for himself. It took some coaxing to get him relaxed, and he shared how was going to lose his virginity.”

“So, his girlfriend likes to see him wearing feminine clothing. There is nothing wrong with that.”

“I did not say it was his girlfriend. It is his lover and Zak has a desire to have anal sex. The way he talked about got me aroused, and I took him back into the dressing room. My pussy was dripping.”

“You did this without calling me.”

“I did not plan it that way, and it just happened. He told me he would let me know about the experience. We are planning to get together.”

“I know three can be a crowd, but when he calls, tell him your friend is interested in the details. Are you thinking about getting penetrated?”

“Well, I am curious.”

“You want to get fucked in your tight hole?”

“You make it sound dirty.”

“I think about it differently, having a warm hard dick being pushed deep into my anal opening. It sounds delicious. The feel of cum being pumped into me could be the thrill of my life. I think a girl should try a dick in her ass at least once.”

“I am serious about wanting to watch the both of you. They can trust me not to interfere.”

“Alright. I will speak with him about having an observer during our session.

The phone was ringing in the store and Janice answered it.

“Hello, Victoria Secret this is Janice.”

“Hi, it’s me just wanted to get back in touch with you.”

“So good to hear your voice, and I have been thinking about you since you left the store.”

“I hoped we could get together. I want to share with you how everything turned out. The sexual tension was astounding, and my lingerie was perfect. I am getting horny just talking about it.”

“So far it sounds delicious, and my kitty is wet, and I may have to change my panties. Can you meet me tomorrow at my place after work?”

“Sure, that sounds great.”

“There is one thing that I want to ask and if you say no, I will understand. My coworker, Margo, would like to tag along. She wants to listen.”

“I see nothing wrong with it.”

“Great, and I will see you tomorrow.”

After hanging up the phone, I thought about what I had gotten myself into. My thoughts were running away with me. I did not want to get too deep into this. I was going to go along with whatever would happen.

The next day at work went by fast and I was eager to get home to change and get over seeing Janice. It was a nervous drive to her place.

Her door opened, and I stepped in and froze. Janice was wearing a matching black set, bra, thong, garter belt, and stockings. I looked down at her long, slender legs. Her bra had her tits pushed up.

“You should close your mouth before something flies in there.”

“Oh. Sorry, but you look beautiful.”

“Come on back and I will introduce you to Margo.”

“Zak this is Margo and Margo this Zak.”

Margo looked exquisite. She was wearing a red mini-shirt which rose halfway up her thigh. Margo had well-defined legs, and her blouse barely concealed her ample breasts. She had high cheekbones and lips that I was ready to kiss.

Margo extended her hand, which was soft.

“Zak, nice to meet you. Janice spoke highly of you and thanks for letting me sit in. I am not here to make you uncomfortable. My curiosity has the better of me, so act like I am not here.”

“Margo, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am nervous about being with two beautiful women.”

“I guess Janice did not tell you anything.”

“No, is there something I need to know?”

“I guess not, and you will find out later.”

Janice walked me over to the sofa.

“Why don’t you remove your clothes? You can keep your panties on.”

I stripped down, and I saw Margo watching every move that I was making. Once all my clothes were off, my thong did very little to hold my strength.

“Zak, you could use some more material to hold your man meat.”

I took a seat next to Janice on the sofa as she placed her hand on my thigh.

“As we talked earlier, we are interested in hearing about your lover.”

I was feeling nervous and had to get my thoughts in order to recount the time with Max.

“The minute I had removed my clothes and Max saw my lingerie; I had never seen him like that before. His eyes got wide, and he was smiling as he walked over and had me up against the wall. We had a passionate kiss as his tongue entered my mouth. His hands were all over me.

“How did it make you feel?”

It was unlike anything I had experienced before. I was feeling sexy and desirable and thinking I was a female. I was expecting what was going to happen. My dick was pushing my panties out.”

“What was Max saying to you?”

“I could not make out every word because there were grunts like an animal in heat. I heard him whisper in my ear, ‘I am so horny I want to fuck your virgin ass.’”

“Were you ready to have your virginity taken?”

“I looked down and saw a seven-inch hard dick with veins along the shaft. The head of his dick was round and smooth. He had shaven all of his body hair and his dick looked larger. I put my hand around his dick and felt it pulsating.”

“You can take your thong off because your dick wants to be free.”

I slipped out of my thong, and there was lubricant at the tip of my dick. I felt Janice’s finger reach over and rubbed my lubricant across the head of my dick. She licked her fingers.

“You taste so good, baby. Keep talking.”

“I got on my knees and let my tongue slide across the head of his dick as lubricant seeped out. The salty taste was intoxicating. I was feeling more like a woman sucking my first hard dick. Slowly, I took his head in my mouth and sucked him like a lollipop.”

SofiaNashh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaNashh

“Was Max being a good boy and taking in all the attention?”

“His hand was holding my head, and he gyrated his hips like he was fucking my mouth. I heard him say, ‘Yes, baby. Suck my dick. Your mouth feels soft and wonderful. You can move your tongue along the underside of my dick. Suck me! Suck me good. Agghh. You can make me cum.’ I was feeling his dick pulsating, and his balls were up tight against the base of his dick.”

“Did you make him cum?”

“I had the full length of his hard dick in my mouth, and I wanted to suck him until I could feel his powerful squirts of cum filling my mouth. I wanted his cum so bad. I was horny but wanted to get fucked by his hard dick and I pulled back and let his dick slip out.”

“What was the reaction when you let his dick slip out?”

“He was not pleased and said, ‘Oh fuck. I was ready to give you a week of my man juice, baby, and I wanted you to taste me.’ I looked up into his eyes. But I want to give you my male-pussy honey. I want your hard dick pushed deep in my tight virgin ass.”

“What did he do after that?”

“He pulled me up and held me as we engaged in another passionate kiss. He was kissing me around my ears and neck. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks. He led me near the bed, facing the mirror. I heard him say, “I want you now.””

I looked in my lap and Janice had her hand around my dick as I continued to drip lubricant.

“I am not distracting you, am I? Your dick feels good in my hand. You can continue.”

“I was standing at the side of the bed looking into the mirror. I leaned over onto the bed. I felt his hands spreading my cheeks. I exposed my tight opening as two oiled fingers were pushed inside of me. The feeling was fantastic as he moved his fingers around. All I said was, ‘Yes baby. Play with my male-pussy, it feels good. Go deeper, baby. I want you to fuck me good. I am ready for your dick.’”

“My panties are wet from listening to you talk and I have a visual of Max with his fingers buried in your tight hole. I want to hear more.”

“He slipped his fingers out. I felt him rubbing the oil around my opening as some of it ran down my leg. I saw myself in the mirror and I looked sexy, and I was ready to get a good fucking. I looked into his eyes, ‘Come on baby, please give me your dick. I want to feel your big dick going into my virgin opening. Come on, baby, and put it in me.’”

“OMG. I feel like I can cum from the excitement. My pussy is hot and wet. I need to play with myself while you continue.”

“I could feel his smooth head rubbing around my tight opening. I have felt nothing like that. The anticipation was too much. I was anxious, come on, stick your dick in me, fuck me. I want your meaty dick in my ass.” I knew he was teasing me as the tension mounted.”

“Max was whispering to me, 'Your tight opening looks beautiful, and I want to rub my head over your muscle. Do you like it, baby? My lubricant is dripping over your opening.'"

“You need to be careful and do not get me too excited and make me cum too soon.”

“Alright, tell me more about you and Max.”

“His dick was well-oiled as he rubbed it against my tight opening. I could feel him pushing against my hole. I felt the tip of his head push past my tight muscle. The feeling was wonderful as he pushed the rest of his shaft into me.”

“What was Max saying?”

“He started moaning, ‘You feel so tight around my dick. Oh yes. This is so good, and I want to fuck you deep, baby. I want to empty my hot cum deep into you. Agghh. Yes. I can not last too much longer.’”

“I was moaning each time he pushed his dick in me. Cum in me, baby. I want to feel you squirting your hot cum in my ass. Give it to me, baby. Yes. Agghh. Please make me feel good. I want all of your fat dick.”

I was looking at Janice with her legs spread and her fingers buried in her pussy. She moaned.

“I can not take any more. I am going to squirt my liquid. Yes. Here it comes. Agghh. Yes. Look at my liquid. So wonderful baby.”

I watched her fluids jet out from her love hole in a steady stream and it ran down her leg. She rose off the chair.

“I have never cum so hard before. I wished that I could have seen the both of you.”

We both looked over at Margo as she was rubbing herself through her panties and moaning.

I did not mean to make so much noise, but listening and watching you two is making me horny.”

I walked Janice to the sofa and had her lean over as spread her luscious cheek to see her tight anal opening.

“Oh my. Your opening looks beautiful and tight. I cannot wait to slip my dick in. I want to feel your tight muscle around my dick. Is this what you want, baby?”

“Yes, baby. I want to feel every inch of your dick. I was thinking about this earlier at work and had to masturbate. I want you to fuck me good.”

I had my dick lubed and was standing between her legs. I placed the head of my dick against her anal opening, and I pushed my mushroom head into her ass. Her muscle was tight around my dick, and I paused.

“Oh yes. You are so big, and my ass feels full. Push the rest of your dick in my ass. Fill me up, honey. I want to feel you pushing your dick deep in me. Agghh. Fuck me good, baby. I want you to cum deep in me, baby. Agghh. So good.”

“Your ass muscle is gripping my dick. It feels so tight. I want to fuck you until I am cummiinngg deep in your ass.”

“Make love to my ass. Give me all of your dick and make me feel good. I want to feel your cum squirting in my ass. Agghh. Agghh. Fuck me, baby. Yes. Push your dick all the way in my ass. I can feel your dick pulsating. Are you ready to cum?”

My legs were getting stiff, and I felt the tightness in my balls.

“Agghh. I am ready to cum. I am squirting deep in your ass. Oh yes! Your ass is squeezing my dick. Take all my cum. Yes! so tight. Oh Baby.”

“Oh fuck. I can feel you, cuummiinngg. Yes. Shoot all of your sticky cum deep in my ass. It feels so good. Keep pushing your dick back and forth. Deeper.”

I felt her ass muscle relax around my dick as I slowly slipped out of her ass. My head came out with a string of sticky cum.

We both stood up and embraced and kissed. My hand was rubbing her smooth ass as my cum seeped out and down her leg. There was a steady stream of cum.

We had forgotten about Margo as she walked towards us.

“You two looked so sexy and I am horny. I wanted to join in the fun and Zak the head of your dick look delicious as you pushed in Janice’s ass. I am jealous and wish it were me. I hope I can join in next time.”

Margo walked closer, and she extended her finger along Janice’s leg to wet her finger with my cum. Margo tasted my cum and smiled.

I watched her kiss Janice to share my cum with her.

“I think we need to make plans for another session, and there will be a surprise when Margo joins us.”

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments