Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Slut

"She'd never wanted a man the way she wanted him"

102
37 Comments 37
70.4k Views 70.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Walking up the driveway of her well-manicured home, Naya carried a stack of books that seemed much heavier in the sweltering heat of the afternoon sun. She was thirsty and grabbing a cold soda from the refrigerator was her top priority.

The vision of her stepfather, Rob, washing his car gave her pause as she stopped to watch him dip the orange sponge into a bucket of soapy water, then splash it down on his prized red Camaro. Her heart began to beat faster, and she felt an ache in her belly as her underwear became wet and sticky.

"Oh shit," she whispered to herself, staring at his firm tan skin, and thick dark hair. "He's such a hottie."

Naya continued walking up the driveway and smiled, waving as she passed him, heading for the front door.

Setting her books on the kitchen table, she couldn't wait to strip off the plaid skirt and blue knit sweater she wore to school.

As she stood in the kitchen eating peanut butter from a spoon, she raised an eyebrow at Rob as he came in the front door.

"Oh, shit Naya, put some clothes on," he told her for the umpteenth time. It was clear that this was a habit she wasn't likely to change, though her assets did make her look more like a woman now.

"It's too hot, Robbie," she teased in a childlike, pouty sort of way. She noticed the bulge in his pants and truthfully, she liked the way he looked after washing his car.

"When is mom coming home?" she asked, looking at her phone.

"Six, I think." Rob turned and opened the refrigerator to grab a can of soda, hiding his growing erection. It had only become more prominent the longer she stood there half naked.

Naya knew she had a certain power over the opposite gender, and ever since she had turned sixteen, she'd been what her mother called 'boy crazy.' She wasn't only boy crazy, however. She liked men as well, and right now she found herself very drawn to the man that had been her stepfather for the last ten years.

"Robbie," she began, "can you scratch my back? I have an itch I can't reach." She turned her back to him and pointed to the spot just between her shoulder blades.

As she turned around, he saw the lacy panties she wore and knew she was coming on to him. 'Oh god, don't do this to me,' he thought. 'Naya's seventeen,' he reminded himself. Still, she was practically his daughter, and this felt very wrong. The devil on his shoulder told him to go for it, but the angel on his other shoulder reminded him that he had a part in raising her. And yet, he couldn't help imagining himself fondling her firm breasts and reaching into her panties, gently working his finger up inside her tight ass.

"Rob, please? I can't reach it myself," she insisted, flirtatiously. Seeing the conflict on his face and the boner growing just under his zipper only attracted her more.

She would do anything to be his little slut.

Without a word he stood behind her, scratching her back. Mistaking his nervous laughter for playful arousal, Naya made her next move. "Hold on, I gotta unto my bra; I itch so badly."

Reaching behind her back, she unlatched the clasps of her bra and pulled it off through the arm holes of her camisole.

The sweat dripping from his brow wasn't from washing his car now. Flustered by the situation, his cock twitched as he stood nervously behind her and continued to scratch her back, fearing she'd notice the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Okay Naya, that's enough. Go put some clothes on, will you?" he said, attempting to hide his need for her. He suspected, however, that she knew what she was doing.

"It's okay, we're family silly," she giggled and turned to face him. "My mom is a lucky lady; I hope I can find a man like you someday." Naya stood close to him and put her hand on his chest, rubbing his left pec muscle. Her perky nipples poked through her cami like the peaks on a lemon meringue pie.

Her breath was slow and steady; she wanted him and could feel the warm wetness fill her panties.

So there they were, standing face to face in the dining room as she reached over and put her hand on his stiff rod poking against the zipper of his summer shorts. With quiet anticipation, she loosened them and slipped her hand down inside his boxers.

"Naya, don't," he said, reluctantly, but his guilt dissipated when he felt her soft hand stroke the sensitive skin of his erect penis.

Cupping his balls, she massaged them, working her way up his stiff shaft. Giving it a gentle squeeze, he could tell this was not the first time she'd held a throbbing penis. "It's okay, Robbie," she said in a much different voice than he'd ever heard before. It was seductive and sultry; much like that of her mother when she was getting ready to fuck him.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

"Just go with it, I've noticed you watching me," she said. "I've been watching you too."

Having been given the 'green light', Rob couldn't wait any longer and turned her around, bending her over the table. He didn't care if she was his stepdaughter, he wanted to fuck her. She needed punishing first, however. Pulling her lacy knickers down, Rob spanked her buttocks hard. "Do you want more?" he asked her. "Do I need to give you a good spanking for being such a bad girl?"

"Yes, I'm sorry," she said, submissively. "I am a bad girl; I can't help myself, Daddy, I need a good spanking."

"I'm not your 'daddy,'" he reminded her, "but, if you're a good girl, I will let you call me that because you're a slut." Rob's hand came down swiftly on her bare ass again; his hand print still stinging across her firm but supple cheeks from the first time.

"Daddy, I'm so bad, I need a spanking," she cried out, her labia swelling as the honey from her virgin hole dripped down her thighs. Running his finger between her legs, he scooped up some of her sweet nectar and spread it around her asshole.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson," he said as he pumped his cock in his hand, self-lubricating with his pre-cum, and mixed it with her pussy juices. Holding his dick, he rubbed the mushroom head between her cheeks, making her quiver with fear and anticipation.

Gently, he guided his engorged rod slowly into her tight ass, as she squealed and gasped while he worked it in, back and forth until she was ready. With one last thrust, he rammed his dick inside her and held her hips. "Do you like this, my little slut?" he asked as he leaned over her, thrusting harder and faster.

"Oh god! Daddy, oh my god!" she grunted as her clit and labia became engulfed with desire. She put one hand down and began to finger herself, rubbing her clit and pushing her fingers deep inside her.

Rob leaned over her and began to thrust harder and faster, grunting like an animal as the blood rushed through his loins. "Hold still you little bitch!" he said as he pounded her. Naya took in his girth and screamed with pleasure as she felt the enormity of her orgasm.

Wanting to make it last, he slowed and leaned down on her back, moving his cock slowly in and out as his orgasm grew. Back and forth, he pumped faster until he was ready to explode. He thrust his cock deep inside her soft, firm ass, filling it with his rich cream.

Holding her tight, he pounded her hard until his climax began to fade and his cock returned to a more relaxed state. "Oh, good girl," he said as he pulled out of her. Slapping her ass one more time, he kissed the back of her neck. "Good girl, Baby."

Turning her around, he put his hand between her legs and felt the silky wetness of her cunt, and began to rub her clit. "You're gonna come again," he told her as he pushed his fingers inside her slippery channel.

"Okay, yeah," she nodded willingly. Her sweaty body and erect nipples were proof of the sexual tension that ran through her cunt, and she was ready for another orgasm.

Moaning as she pressed her tight channel down on his hand, she was almost hanging on his fingers as if they were a hook. Reaching up inside of her, he pressed against her g-spot; and the girl that had come on to him was now putty in his hands.

The euphoria she felt from riding his masculine fingers caused her orgasm to erupt, as he finger-fucked her with animal ferocity. Pleasure coursed through her body, and her loud moaning became a whimper as she finished, holding his hand against her clit while the last vestiges of her climax twitched through her body.

"Now, you will do as I say from now on, okay?" he told her, sweetly, and brushed her blond hair back out of her face.

"Okay, Daddy," she smiled shyly. "Can I suck your dick later? You haven't even seen my titties yet."

He smiled and ran his fingers between her labia again, wiping her cum from her pussy. "Yes, Baby. When I tell you too, you will. Do you understand me?" Rob knew that her mother would be furious if she knew about this, and her father would probably break his nose, but the excitement of doing something so elicit excited him even more.

"You'll call me sir and Daddy when we fuck. At those times you're my little slut. I want to fuck your pussy so badly, but that will have to wait until next time," he said, kissing her and running the palm of his hand gently across her breasts

Pulling her panties back on, she smiled and nodded. It was now five thirty, and her mom would be home soon. Rob pulled his pants back on and buckled his belt. "I guess we have a new after school activity, don't we my darling girl?"

"Yes sir," she smiled with a sparkle in her eyes. "We do."

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments