Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh, That Kind Of Shower

"My kinky, submissive lover reveals her kinks for degrading humiliation and golden showers"

60
17 Comments 17
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Two horny women, a hot tub, and a kinky degradation fetish let things flow freely."

I hadn’t decided which I liked more, the fact that he surprised me by renting a hot tub for the weekend or the way the jets were pounding a hard, steady, massaging stream of water right onto my throbbing pussy. I was so fucking horny to begin with, that I only had sex on my mind until I saw my pre-birthday surprise. The hot tub was in the backyard, dozens of lit candles around it, a plate of grapes and fruits at the ready.

All plans for a naughty threesome were discarded in lieu of the decadence before me. My husband was there, of course, waiting to serve me tea and snacks. The only two articles of clothing I was wearing were stripped off before my friend, Elsa, had even closed the door to my car. I ran, nude, across the property to embrace my husband and climb into the awaiting tub. Elsa soon followed. She stood there, looking stoned and watching, as our greeting kiss turned torrid, my hands roaming over his muscular torso, then to his cock. She gasped and giggled when his fingers roamed to my thighs and stimulated my always-wet, overheated pussy.

“What are you waiting for?” I asked her after I climbed in and slowly settled into the very hot, but not too hot, water, moaning as the jacuzzi jets massaged my body all over.

“My goddess has to order me to undress, then give me permission to enter,” she responded.

I’m neither dominant nor submissive, but I can somewhat fill either role with the proper person. Elsa is, to me, a study in contrasts. Her hard, goth exterior secretes a timid, cheery personality, and her confidence and poise, especially for one so young—she’s only twenty-three—makes one think that she’s aggressively powerful. I quickly discovered that she likes to be dominated, sexually. She wants to be shamed, degraded, and humiliated, the dirtier and nastier, the better. Of my three main lady lovers, all of them submissive in some regard, Elsa is the only one that begs to be treated like a piece of property.

“Stand in front of me and undress,” I commanded. “Do it slow and sexy. If you don’t make my clit throb, you cannot join me.” I didn’t bother to mention that I’d just found the perfect jet to massage my pussy. It felt so good that I squeezed my breasts, pulling on my nipples, sighing with lust.

She complied, scampering front and center, slowly stripping down to her black bra and thong. Following my instructions, Elsa turned around slowly, bending over to show me her ass.

“Now, pull them off.”

“Here? We’re outside. Anybody could see.”

I laughed. “Nobody can see us, except maybe Bill, our neighbor, but I doubt he’s out this time of night. Besides, he’s seen me nude more often than wearing clothes. So, strip.”

“But…”

My palm slammed down into the hot, bubbling water, making a loud, dramatic splash. “Now!”

“Yes, goddess.”

She stripped off her undergarments, out in the open, blushing from head to toe. The nipples of her pert, apple-sized breasts betrayed her arousal at her humiliation and discomfort. Moisture glistened on her clean-shaven pussy.

“Now, beg me properly to be allowed to enter.”

“Please, my goddess, may I join and serve you in the hot tub.”

I smiled. “Beg on your knees, you worthless slut.”

Hearing my insult, her stomach quivered, and she sighed a vibrating half-moan as her body shivered from arousal. I watched as she dropped to her knees, clasping her hands before her, pleading for permission to join me.

“Very well, you may enter.”

After she settled in, oohing and aahing over how amazing and relaxing it felt, we talked about all sorts of things: work at the haunted house, men and women, spirituality, and, finally, individual kinks. All the while, her hands explored my body.

“That’s perfect,” I told her. “Keep stroking my pussy like that while the jet stimulates my clit. Don’t stop.”

“Will my goddess cum soon,” she asked. “I need to pee so bad.”

“Oh,” I said, automatically. “There’s a half bath downstairs, just past the kitchen, and a full bath upstairs, third door on the right.”

She remained where she was, seated beside me, her nude body pressed against mine, her hand caressing my cunt lips. I lost myself in the dual sensations of the water caressing my clit and her hands fucking my cunt.

Through my moans, I gasped out, “I thought you said you needed to go?”

“My goddess has to give me permission,” she replied with horny longing.

“Very well. Exit the hot tub, stand before me, squat, and pee.”

“Outside? But…”

A gentle smack to her cheek stopped her protesting; she just stared at me, panting.

“Harder, please, goddess. Smack me harder, and please tell me how worthless I am.”

Smack! Elsa moaned and shivered under the blow. “A little, worthless piece of fuck-meat like you doesn’t deserve a nice, clean bathroom. If you have to go, piss in the yard, right in front of me.”

“But, my goddess…”

I pulled her up, out of the hot water, and bent her over the side. Three harsh smacks on her shapely little ass shut her up. “Now step out and piss on the ground like the animal you are.”

“Oh, fuck, goddess. You make me so hot.” She climbed out, her skin slightly less red than the hand prints on her ass, and squatted in the yard.

He legs were trembling, her eyes filled with lust, soft moans coming out of her impassioned mouth.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

“Wait!” I positioned my cunt in front of the jet, my fingers stimulating my clit. “You now have permission to pee.”

Elsa, all dark, goth makeup and dark hair, except for her blond-streaked bangs, glanced around the darkness, nervously. She didn’t bother looking up to see my husband silhouetted in the window; I didn't bother to tell her. Seemingly satisfied, she let loose. At first, a small stream flowed, but, soon, she was urinating in earnest. While such things aren’t necessarily a turn-on for me, the fact that she waited and begged until I gave her permission, plus the added sensations of my fingers on my clit combined with the water-jet pulsing on my pussy, quickly took me over the edge.

I came hard and loud as she pissed over our lawn. As soon as my moans began, she looked at me with shock and horror, then smiled broadly, her face beaming as if she had just won an award.

“It’s so warm” she cooed. “I can feel some of it on my legs. That’s kinky and so humiliating. Umm.”

Her horny arousal over the humiliation of being “forced” to urinate outdoors, in front of her “goddess,” had her worked up to the point of insanity. As my orgasm pulsed through my entire body, Elsa plopped down on the ground, ringed by the candles. Her fingers plunged between her urine-coated thighs, sought her clit, and fingered it hard and fast.

“I’m laying in front of my mistress, covered in piss. I’m going to cum. Please, let me cum.”

“Cum for me, you fucking whore. Do you like lying in your own piss, fucking yourself?”

“Aaah, God, fuck,” was all she could manage.

Enjoying the hot tub jet pummeling my cunt, I watched as her entire body undulated in the throes of an intense orgasm.

“I’m a worthless whore, a fucking toy. Ayah, fuck.” she shouted, over and over.

When my submissive friend came down from her sexual high, she was covered in dirt, her urine, and panting rapidly. Her face only showed desire, lust, and urgent need.

“I need a shower. Please give me a shower.”

I chuckled. “Yes. You can use the upstairs bathroom.”

“No, my goddess. Piss on me like the worthless whore I am. Degrade me, please.”

“Oh,” I said, somewhat shocked. “That kind of shower.”

“Please, goddess. I need to be degraded. Treat me like trash. I need to be your toilet.”

I did pee on my husband once, as writing research, but it really isn’t my kink. However, I fully expect others to indulge my fetishes, so I was happy enough to satisfy her kinky, golden urges.

“Stay there, keep fingering yourself,” I used my “no-nonsense” voice, making it seem more like a command than a request.

I slowly climbed out of the hot tub, feeling the chill of the night air on my nude flesh. Elsa was rolling in her fluids, her nude body mottled with bits of dirt and organic flotsam. I slowly sauntered to her, straddling her quaking body, smiling at her moans and self-debasing utterances.

“Degrade me,” she begged, her fingers fucking her juicy cunt so violently that her entire body shook with each thrust. Her other hand alternated between forcefully pulling her nipples and tugging on her clit.

“You’re a worthless slut, not even worthy of my piss. You are nothing but a cunt to be fucked, a tongue to pleasure me. Fuck yourself and cum hard, and maybe I’ll let you beg to worship me.”

“Please give me your shower,” she begged between moans. “I’m going to cum; shower me with your gold nectar.”

Luckily for her, I urgently needed to pee. A torrent of golden-yellow streamed out of me, splattering her tits, and running over her chest, stomach, and neck. The splattering sounds were, somehow, erotic. It wasn’t the act, itself; it was her horny reaction to being humiliated that turned me on.

“Fuck, yes! It’s so warm and so hot. Can I cum, my goddess? You’re making me crazy.”

“The worthless bitch may orgasm.” I don’t know why, but I was getting fucking horny.

“Thank yooouuu…oooh, ahh, mnnggg. Fuck!”

My urinating tapered off as she writhed on the ground beneath me, calling herself vile names between gasps and moans. Her passion was so mesmerizing, wholly surrendering to lust, that I found myself playing with my pussy as well.

“Please, please, my goddess,” she begged, her hands still flailing between her legs, “let me lick you clean.”

I sat on the edge of the hot tub and spread my legs. “Crawl to me, you cunt, and lick me clean. Make sure you get it all.”

“Oooh, yes, my goddess. Thank you.”

She crawled to me, growling like an animal, and gleefully shoved her face between my legs. Beginning by gently lapping from my asshole up to my clit, she savored my taste, moaning into my pussy.

”Now make me cum, you slut.”

“Mmm,” was all she managed to moan before I grabbed two handfuls of hair and ground my wet cunt against her piss-covered face.

Her tongue found my engorged clit and began circling it in earnest. I forgot all about degrading and abusing Elsa as her expertise in eating pussy consumed me.

“Yes, like that. Stick your fingers in and fuck me. So fucking good; fucking lick me. Make me cum.”

The kinkiness of what we’d just done overwhelmed me, and I orgasmed in record time. I held onto her head, humping her face, screaming at the top of my lungs. Wailing like a banshee, my eyes closed, I let the rapture consume me, nearly falling backward into the hot tub.

When the waves of passionate pleasure subsided, and I could finally open my eyes, Elsa was kneeling before me, smiling broadly.

“Let’s go inside and shower. If you clean me well, I might let you lick my clit while my husband fucks me.”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments