Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hypnotist?

"A remembrance of my fist real sexual experience"

45
16 Comments 16
1.6k Views 1.6k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story I’ve written about my earliest sexual experiences. It happened quite a long time ago, but because it was so unbelievable at the time I’ve often thought about it. I wrote this recalling as much detail as I could remember. This happened prior to meeting my husband Tom. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Tom and I have published many stories together about our real life sexual journey. They are written under our couple’s name, nccpl50. You can find them by searching for “The Life and Times of a Horny Couple.”"

My sexual activity prior to college pretty much involved me exploring my own body. I loved touching myself and frequently masturbated. Oh, I certainly had boyfriends that I made out with, but I never let it go beyond that.

In my first year of college things began to change during my Christmas vacation.  I was hanging out with a group of friends from my neighbor hood. I was getting ready to head out and one guy in our group asked if he could walk me home. His name was David and I had always thought he was cute, so I said sure.

We chatted and discussed our college experiences he told me that he had always wanted to go out with me. I thought he was charming. As we walked he held my hand and we passed through a local park. David pulled me over to a bench where we sat and chatted. It didn’t take long before he leaned over and kissed me. I was surprised but kissed him back. As we were kissing he slipped his tongue between my lips. It sent sparks through me. It was my first French kiss. I enjoyed the sensation of his tongue entering my mouth. I decided it was time for me to try meeting his tongue with mine. I loved the sensation and could feel some tingling beginning in my pussy. The more we kissed the more active his hands became. At first he was rubbing my back, and then he began rubbing up and down my sides. I certainly could feel him sliding his hands closer to the sides of my breasts. I was enjoying all of the sensations I was feeling. He slowly moved his hand and cupped my breast. It was the first time I had let anyone really feel me up. I enjoyed him touching me, but I was afraid he’d start doing more, and that someone would see us. I pulled away from him to catch my breath and said I had to get home. We kissed once more and he walked me home.

As he started to leave me David asked, “Can I call you later?”

I replied, “Sure, I’d like that.”

He did call me that night and we chatted for quite a while. We didn’t discuss anything about what happened in the park. He asked if he could come over the next day, which I agreed to. After we hung up I took a shower and played with my breasts and nipples pretending it was David doing that. I then soaped up my pussy and masturbated while thinking of David touching my breasts. I came very quickly.

David showed up at exactly the time he said. I was ready wearing my favorite yellow blouse and a pretty, short pleated skirt. He asked if I’d like to go for a walk. As we walked I was sure he was going to head for the park.  Instead we went in the opposite direction.

“Would you like to come over to my house?” he asked.

I replied, “I guess. How far away is it?”

He told me it was about a 15 minute walk. The time went quickly as we walked hand in hand. David told me that he had purchased some beer (back then eighteen was the legal drinking age). I had become a beer drinker in college, so that was fine with me.

“Your parents won’t mind that we’re drinking there?” I asked.

“Oh they’re not home,” he replied. “They won’t be back for a few hours.” I figured that I was on my own at college, so that being alone with him at his house would be fine.

We got to his home and sat in the living room. David went to the kitchen and got us each a beer. We continued chatting about what each of our college lives were like. I was sort of hoping he’d kiss me again. After our second beer he leaned over and did kiss me. This time I was the first to use my tongue. After re-exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues David got up and brought two more beers back.

As he sat down, he said, “Did I tell you I was a psych major?”

“No, you didn’t,” I replied.

He then went on to explain that one of the things they had been exploring was hypnosis.  He said he was doing a lot of research on it, and that he thought he could hypnotize me.

“Do you want to see if I can do it?” he asked.

I replied, “Why not? That sounds interesting.”

David proceeded to take a metronome from his piano and set it in front of me. He told me to focus on the arm and listen to the clicking it made. I did as he instructed.

He then started saying, “Your eyes are getting heavy.  Let them close. Take deep, slow breaths. You are going to sleep, but will still be able to hear me. Whenever I say your name Erica Amy, you will open your eyes and follow my directions, but you will not remember any of this when I wake you with a clap of my hands.”

He eventually said, “Erica Amy open your eyes, and raise your raise your right arm.”

I opened my eyes and did as he said even though I knew I wasn’t hypnotized. He gave me several more simple commands which I followed. I was sure he thought that I really was hypnotized. I wanted to see where this was going. He then told me to stand up and said to sit on the end of the living room coffee table. I was then instructed to lean back onto the pillows he had placed on the table.

David then said, “Erica Amy I want you to unbutton your blouse.”

My hands were shaking as I started to undo the bottom buttons on my blouse. I really wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but I did want to find out. I opened four or five buttons and stopped.

David then said, “Erica Amy, I am going to open some buttons for you.”

I watched as he opened the rest of my buttons and spread my blouse open exposing me in my bra. David was the first boy to see me in my bra. All I could think of was why did I wear this plain, white ugly bra.

He then kneeled down next to me and said, “Erica Amy you will now kiss me.”

He leaned over me and we started kissing again. As we kissed David paced his hand on my stomach and started gently rubbing it. We continued French kissing as his hand worked its way up to my bra. I could feel myself shaking inside as he cupped my breast. I continued to go along with all of this. I was nervous, but was enjoying having him feel me up.

David alternated feeling one breast then the other.  He then sat back and slid his fingers under the top edge of my bra. He began lifting the edge up and lowered his head trying to peek into my bra. I have always had small boobs and was only wearing a 34A bra. My bra fit me snuggly and I couldn’t tell if he was able to see anything. I knew my pink nipple was definitely erect. He continued sliding his fingers under my bra. I jumped when he finally touched my nipple. He withdrew his hand quickly and stood up.

“Erica Amy, I want you to lift your skirt and show me your panties.”

I really was torn about what I should do. I was scared, but I was excited too. I didn’t want to let him know that I wasn’t hypnotized. I tentatively reached down and pulled my skirt up just enough to let him see some of my panties. He moved down so that he could get a better look. He then lifted my skirt totally exposing me. I was lying on his coffee table exposed with him staring at me in my underwear. My heart was beating wildly in my chest.  I knew that he could see my pubic hair through my panties. He leaned forward and placed his hand on my thigh. Slowly his hand inched upward until he reached the edge of my panties. I was afraid that he would see a wet spot there. At this point I wanted him to touch me. I had never been touched before, and I was ready to see what it was like.

David slid his hand across my panties where he could feel my pubic hair beneath. He suddenly stood up and moved back up by my head.

“Erica Amy I want you to put your hand on this and feel it.”

He lifted my hand and placed it near the huge bulge in his pants.

“Erica Amy feel it!”

I placed my hand on his very erect penis. I never thought I’d be touching my first  dick today. I didn’t know they could get so big and hard. I squeezed it and David moaned. I wanted to see it. As if he had read my mind he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I had never seen one before and was mesmerized by it. He placed my hand back on it. I wrapped my fingers around it. I never expected a penis to be this big. My fingers could not totally circle it. I squeezed it, and David moved my hand down his shaft. The head of his dick was big, but not as wide as his shaft of his penis. I moved my hand some more feeling it when he suddenly pulled back from me.

“Oh, no,” he said.

With that, a large spurt of cum shot out of his dick and landed on my stomach. I couldn’t believe how it kept shooting out into his hand. He turned away and ran into the kitchen. I didn’t know what to do, so I just stayed where I was on the coffee table. 

 David came back into the room a minute later and said, ”Erica Amy stand up, button your blouse, and sit on the couch.”

I did as he said.  He then clapped his hands in front of me.

“I thought you were going to hypnotize me,” I said continuing to play along.

“I don’t know. Maybe we can try again tomorrow. Why don’t we have another beer?”

We sat, drank our beer, and chatted as if nothing had happened. It was getting late and David walked me home. We planned to meet again the next day.

When I got in my house no one was home. I went up to my room and quickly got undressed. I laid down on my bed and started to run my hands over my breasts. I was reliving all of this afternoons events. I slid my hands down over my tummy and felt the spot where Dave’s cum had landed. I never knew that when a guy came it could shoot so far. I was reimagining seeing his cock as I touched his dried cum. I didn’t know that all cocks were so big.

 My hands wandered down to my pussy. It was still soaking wet I started to stroke my little clit. I continued rubbing it as it got harder and harder. I then reached over to my night stand and picked up my hair brush. I had been using it for years as a dildo. Its smooth wooden handle felt so good sliding in and out of my pussy. When I first started using it a couple of years earlier I was pretty sure I had ruptured my hymen. After that first time with it I never had pain or saw any blood again. I used it frequently. My hands and my brush were the only sex life I had. Using it now I was imagining that it was David’s cock entering me. I fucked myself with my brush and squeezed my nipple thinking of Dave slightly touching it. I came so fast I was left panting. I had never been so excited.

As I thought about all that had happened, I felt that by pretending to be hypnotized I let myself be someone else. I don’t think I would have done any of that if I was taking actual responsibility for it. It left me feeling free. I couldn’t wait to see what would happen tomorrow.

I got dressed for my date with Dave. I decided to wear a sexier bra than the everyday bra I had on yesterday. It was a low cut white Emma bra. I looked at myself in the mirror and could clearly see my nipples through the sheer fabric. I also put on a pair of matching bikini panties. I pulled on a short black flared skirt, and a low cut sheer white blouse that showed a bit of the small amount of cleavage that I had. I knew if it got chilly he might be able to see my nipples through it.

 David showed up at two o’clock the following day. He seemed a bit nervous. I imagined he was thinking about cumming as soon as I touched him. He was also probably wondering if I was going to say anything about what happened. I decided I would continue pretending that he had hypnotized me.

As we walked he asked me if I wanted to go back to his house again. He said he’d bought some more beer in case I wanted to.

“I enjoyed having a few beers with you yesterday,” I said, “Let’s go.”

David seemed much more at ease now. I’m sure he thought that I really didn’t have any memory of what had gone on yesterday.

We got to his house and he got us each a beer, which I downed very quickly. David jumped up and got me another. I was tempted to down that too, because I was so nervous, but I drank it a bit more slowly.

It didn’t take long for him to lean over and kiss me. We started slowly, but it built quickly to some very serious French kissing. David’s hand was sliding up my side and now pressing against the side of my boob. I was getting ready for him to feel me up like he did in the park when the doorbell rang. David jumped up and ran to the door and peeked out the window.

“It’s okay,” he said, “It’s only my friend John.”

He opened the door and his friend came in. He introduced me and John sat down across from me. Dave got us all another beer and sat back down next to me. We all chatted for awhile. John told us that he was going back to school the next day as David and I were. While we were talking David had his hand on my thigh, and was lightly rubbing it. John was certainly giving me the once over. Every time I leaned over to take a sip of beer I could see him trying to peek down my blouse. There wasn’t a lot there for him to see. I did also see him looking at my legs. I thought he might be trying to look up my skirt. I left my legs parted slightly to keep his attention, but not enough to see my panties.

As we talked I mentioned that David had tried to use some of the things he learned in his psych course to hypnotize me, but that it didn’t work.

David replied, “Yeah, I tried it but nothing happened. Maybe I should try it again. What do you think Erica?”

“If you want to try again that’s okay with me. I’d like another beer though before you start.”

David got up and went to the kitchen and returned three more beers. I started my fourth beer even though I was already feeling the effects of the first three.

I took three or four big gulps hoping to relax me and said, “I’m ready David if you are.”

I really didn’t think David would do anything like yesterday with his friend there. I actually felt a little disappointed that John had come over.

David said he was ready to begin. He went through the same process with the metronome.

He said again,” Your eyes are getting heavy.  Let them close. Take deep, slow breaths. You are going to sleep, but will still be able to hear me. Whenever I say your name Erica Amy, you will open your eyes and you will hear only my voice. You will follow my directions, but you will not remember any of this when I wake you with a clap of my hands.”

David then said, “Erica Amy, raise your left hand.”

I did as he said, and I heard John ask him if I was really hypnotized. David said he’d have to wait and see.

David then said, “Erica Amy, put your arm down and stand on your left foot.” Again I did as he instructed. He followed with a few more similar commands. I didn’t know how long this would go on.

David then said to John, ”You’ll believe that she’s hypnotized with the next thing I tell her.”

My pulse began racing. I was afraid to think about what he’d say next.

“Erica Amy, unbutton your blouse.”

I had worn this bra thinking I might show David, but now there were two of them.

My hands were shaking as I raised them and undid the top button.

David then said, “Erica Amy undue all of the buttons on your blouse.”

I was in trouble now, but I figured I started this game so I’d keep going. I slowly unbuttoned the rest of my blouse leaving it covering most of me.

David continued, “Erica Amy, take off your blouse.”

 I hesitated a bit and then followed his direction. I was standing in front of them with my sheer bra on.

John said, “Holy crap. Look at her you can see her nipples through it.”

David replied, “They’re poking right through her bra! She is so hot! I can’t believe she has a see through bra!”

I was trying to keep a blank face as they stared at me. I didn’t want to let on that I was doing this voluntarily. Both of them moved in to get a closer look. I could see them adjusting their dicks in their pants, and feel my nipples getting even harder.

“What else can you tell her to do?” asked John.

David hesitated and said, “Erica Amy, take off your skirt.”

I thought oh my God what have I gotten myself into. There was no easy way out.  I unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it. I stood there motionless in front of them. I knew they could see my pubic hair clearly, and the outline of my pussy since I was not very hairy. I stared at them with no reaction as they moved around trying for a better look. 

“Erica Amy, I want you to sit down in the middle of the couch.”

I did as he said feeling a little better sitting rather than standing openly on display in front of them. I watched David motion to John to sit on my right, and he sat down on my left.

David put his hand on my thigh and said, “Erica Amy I am going to touch your breast.”

I sat there keeping my face as blank as I could. I looked down as he put his hand on my left breast. He very gently began to feel me up exploring my entire breast. After a couple of minutes he began making circles around my nipple making it even more erect. I could see John motioning to him.

“Erica Amy, I want you to allow John to feel your breast.”

A second later I felt John grab my right breast firmly and begin feeling me up. He was being very thorough. They were both paying a lot of attention to my very erect nipples which they could clearly see. As they were feeling me I was looking at their pants.

Both of them had an obvious hard-on. John began trying to wiggle a finger into my bra, but David waved him off. I couldn’t believe two days ago I had never been felt up, and today I was sitting in my sheer undies being felt up by two guys. I was beginning to get turned on.

David said,” Erica Amy, take off your bra.”

My heart skipped a beat. Even though my tits were small, I wanted them to see them. I reached behind me released my bra, and dropped it to the floor. They both sort of gasped and began to feel me up all over again. This time, both of them really played with my very rosy, pink, erect nipples. They started pulling on them stretching them outward. My nipples have always been super sensitive, and my pussy really started tingling.

David then said, “Erica Amy, you will let us suck on your tits.”

I gasped as I felt David’s mouth cover my nipple, soon to be followed by John’s mouth on the other one. They were both sucking and licking my nipples. I felt like I could orgasm, but I held it back. I would never have believed that my first real sexual experience would be with two guys.

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

David leaned back as John continued sucking and said, “Erica Amy, I want you to place your hand on our laps and feel what you are doing to us.”

I looked down at the bulge in David’s pants and placed my hand on his hard-on. I then did the same to John. Both moaned as I gave a little squeeze. David lifted my hand, undid his pants, and pulled his big cock out. John seeing David, did the same thing. David then picked up my hand and placed it back on his cock. John followed his example. I was now sitting topless in my panties holding two throbbing cocks. Both of them started playing with my tits and sucking on them as I rubbed their cocks. I was afraid to move my hand too much because I didn’t want David to cum.

David stopped and stood up. His erect penis was about a foot from my face. He then slid his pants off and motioned for John to do the same.

He said, “Erica Amy, I want you to examine both of our dicks.”

As they stood in front of me I realized not all dicks were the same size. Yesterday, I thought all penises were the same.  I now saw that wasn’t true. David’s cock was much fatter, longer, and had a head on it that looked like a little hat sitting on his fat shaft. John’s cock looked to about half the thickness and two inches shorter than David’s. The head of his cock was much bigger, and stuck out beyond his shaft .I realized the point of this was probably for David to show off.

I took David’s Dick in my hand and examined it closely. I held his balls and felt them. They were about the size of ping pong balls. His cock had thick veins running down it. I noticed a clear liquid leaking from the tip. I touched it and rubbed it on the head of his cock. It felt very slippery. I then moved over to John’s dick. It was pointing straight up and bouncing up and down. His penis felt much smoother without big veins sticking out. When I touched his balls he moaned. They were more like the size of walnuts. I reached back to David and now held one cock in each hand. I slowly stroked both of their cocks. I was learning a lot about cocks this day.

I heard John whisper to David, “I’ve never seen a pussy.”

David responded, “Neither have I.”

With that David turned to me and said, “Erica Amy, please stand up, and take off your panties.”

I figured I had seen their cocks, and decided that I wanted my pussy to be the first one they ever saw.  I stood and slid my panties down to the floor.

David quickly said, “Erica Amy, sit on the end of the coffee table.”

 Once again I did as he said. He placed pillows behind me and told me to lie back. My legs were hanging off the table. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this. Two days ago I would never have believed that I would be ready to expose myself to two guys I barely knew while laying on a table.

My head was propped up on a pillow as I watched David and John kneel down on both sides of me. My legs were pressed tightly together, but they were both staring intently at my pussy.

“Erica Amy, I want you to open your legs,” David quickly said.

I opened my legs several inches and stopped. I watched them lean in to get a better view.

“Erica Amy, I want you to spread you legs wide open.”

I opened my legs so that the back of each knee was hanging off the corner of the table. I was totally exposed to them.

“Oh, wow!” John exclaimed. “I can’t believe I’m seeing this! Every bit of her is beautiful!”

As I looked down at them I could see John’s dick was pointing upward and bobbing up and down, while David’s was pointing straight out with precum dripping out of the tip. Both of them were moving their heads about trying to see every bit of me.

David looked at me and said, “Erica Amy, show us how you make yourself cum.”

I lowered my hand and rested it over my vulva. I then separated my fingers so that my pointer and middle finger were on either side of my inner lips. I slid my fingers upward until my fingertips were alongside my clitoris. I started rubbing as I normally would. Shortly I felt like I was going to cum. I stopped rubbing and slid my hand downward coving me. When I began to slide it upward I pressed my middle finger inward between my inner lips causing them to separate. I then put my hand at my side.

“Look at that,” John said. “Her pussy is as pink as her nipples. Look how red those little lips are.”

David immediately said, “Erica Amy, we are going to touch you.”

There was no way I could stop them now without letting them know I had been faking about the hypnosis. Part of me really did want them to continue touching me.

I watched as David placed a finger next to my clit and rubbed it. It was hard to keep from moaning.

“It feels like a pea.”

“Let me feel it,” John replied.

David removed his hand, and it was quickly replaced with John’s. He started rubbing more like I had shown them. It felt so good.  He stopped rubbing and moved his finger down to my inner lips, and touched them lightly wiggling them back and forth.

“Do you think I can finger her?” he asked David.

My heart really started thumping. I thought that they could probably hear it. I had never fingered myself. I had only had the handle of my hair brush to go inside me.

“I don’t know,” he hesitated, and then said, “Let me do it first.”

 John stopped playing with my lips and removed his hand. David lowered his hand and gently separated my inner lips. He took the tip of his index finger and pressed inward.  He easily slipped about an inch of his finger into me and withdrew it. He again pressed his finger into me. I was so wet and it slid all the way in. When that happened I couldn’t help but moan.

 He quickly pulled his finger out and said, “Do you think I hurt her?”

John answered, “I think she liked it.”

David then rubbed his fingers around the opening of my vagina. This time he pressed his middle finger deep into me and moved it around exploring the inside of my pussy.

“It feels really tight. It’s wet and slippery inside.”

“Can I try?” John pleaded.

“Okay, but go easy. I don’t think she’s ever done anything like this.”

John moved between my legs and placed his finger at my vaginal opening. He moved it around and said, “It feels very wet.”

John then slid his middle finger deep into me. Again I couldn’t help but let out a small groan. It seemed to encourage John. He then pulled his finger out and plunged it back in. To be honest it felt so good, I hoped he’d continue. He must have known what I was thinking because he continued doing until David said it was his turn.  David then took his place between my legs. He started rubbing my clit as he slipped his finger back into my pussy. It was really feeling good.

As David continued fingering me John moved up by my head. He leaned over and started playing with both of my tits. He seemed to really enjoy pulling on my nipples. As he played with them I enjoyed looking at his penis. It was hanging right above my face, and I could definitely see cum leaking from its tip.

I looked down at David and saw him intently studying my pussy as he played with it. I then watched as he lowered his head for a closer look and stuck out his tongue and licked my clit. It was like an electric shock went through me. I let out my loudest moan yet. I couldn’t help it. He paused for a second and then continued to lick it. John was watching him too. David then took his finger out of me and licked the entire length of my pussy while pressing his tongue firmly against me.

John said, “Wow! What are you doing?”

David looked up at him and replied, “I heard some of my friends talking about eating their girlfriends. I think this is what they were talking about.”

 With that he lowered his head and started licking my pussy like an ice pop. I thought I was going to cum, but I held off. David quickly decided to stop just licking me and went back to opening my inner lips with his finger. He then leaned forward and used his tongue to explore my opening. Very quickly he started to push his tongue into me. My breathing was rapidly increasing. I thought it must sound like I was panting. He lifted his head and looked at me. Somehow I kept my blank face. David then stuck his finger back in me, and started licking my clit. I couldn’t help pressing my pussy upward against his mouth. I knew I was about to cum. I couldn’t stop it. As I came I let out along moan and my body shuddered.

David jumped back and said, “Do you think I hurt her?”

John responded, “You idiot! I think you made her cum. Look at her. She still didn’t wake up. I want to try that too!”

David moved away, and John quickly took his place. He started by just stroking my outer lips. I wasn’t sure if it felt good or bad so soon after coming. He then lowered his head and tentatively touched his tongue to my outer lips. He gradually worked inward to my inner lips. He sucked on my small, rose petal like inner lips. It was starting to feel better already.

David had now moved up by my head where John had been, and started playing with my boobs. His cock was not sticking straight out like John’s, but hanging down just a few inches from my face. John was happily lapping at my pussy. I was beginning to enjoy that again.  David then leaned forward to suck on one of my nipples and his fat dick pressed against my face. I was afraid to move. As he sucked he was moving about so that cock was rubbing my face.  I think it must have felt good for him, because he now seemed to be intentionally rubbing against me. The rubbing seemed to give him a new idea.

David stood up and said, “Erica Amy, I want you to stick out your tongue, hold my dick, and lick it.”

At this point I felt I had to continue going along with this, or they’d think I was a slut (which I sort of felt like). I reached out, held his dick, and started to lick the shaft. David guided my hand so that I was licking the underside of the head of his engorged penis. I knew people had oral sex, but this was a first for me, being eaten and licking his dick.

John continued lick me and push his tongue into me. It really did feel amazing and I knew I was getting turned on again. I had never made myself cum more than once in a short period of time, but it seemed like that might happen. John began occasionally slipping his finger into my dripping hole as he licked . I was concentrating on that when David suddenly pushed part of the head of his cock between my lips. It seemed he wanted more to enter. I had to open my mouth wider so that it would fit. He moaned and pulled it back out and then pushed it back in. I was glad I had a grip on his dick, because I thought he could choke me if he pushed it way in. As it was I was only sucking a few inches. I was getting the hang of it pretty quickly.

David seemed to be enjoying it when John looked up at us and said,” Wow! That’s cool. I bet it feels really good. Do you think we can fuck her too?”

I almost choked. Stupidly, I really hadn’t thought about them wanting to fuck me. I immediately though I don’t want to get pregnant.  I knew that I had just had my period several days ago and I didn’t think this would be a time I could get pregnant.

David pulled out of my mouth. I was very relieved to hear him say, “I don’t have any condoms, so I guess we shouldn’t.”

 What if we don’t cum in her?” John said.

“I don’t know,” he said, “Why don’t you try this. It feels amazing!”

John quickly jumped up at my side. David moved between my legs again. I turned my head toward John as he held his very erect dick in front of me and moved closer. I reached out, grabbed his cock. I stroked it a few times making him moan. I opened my mouth, licked the tip of his penis, and tasted the pre cum that was leaking out. It tasted a little salty. I then licked the underside if his dick, which he seemed to enjoy. I slowly pushed his cock between my lips. I didn’t have to open my mouth as wide as I did with David. It was a much nicer experience for me being able to move his penis in and out of my mouth. I could get a lot more of him in than I could with David. I was actually able to start enjoying what I was doing.

While I was sucking John, David had been fingering me and rubbing my clit. He stopped playing with my pussy and leaned forward to suck on my nipple. As he did this I felt his unbelievably hard cock press against my pussy. He alternated sucking on each of my breasts. This caused him to move his body around. As he did this his dick was rubbing against me in different spots. It dawned on me that he was doing this to try and get his cock into me. It felt good with him rubbing against me, but I couldn’t imagine how he could get his big cock into me. After a few minutes he sat back holding his penis and started to bounce his cock on my pussy. He then started to rub it back and forth over my inner lips.

John was looking at David. He pulled his dick from my mouth and started sucking on my tits again so that he could watch David. David got up on his knees and started to use the tip of his penis to rub my inner lips. It felt so good I couldn’thelp but push up against him. As I pushed upward he pushed downward and the tip of his cock entered me a bit. He kept moving it back and forth trying to push it in.  John continued sucking and watching David. David gave another push and I watched the head of his cock disappear into my pussy.  I couldn’t tell if it felt good or not and let out a groan (not a moan). David looked up at me and pulled it out.

“It’s too tight for me to fit in,” he said.

John replied, “I don’t doubt it. That thing is huge!”

I didn’t know whether John was saying that because his cock was small, or that David’s was huge. I’d only see the two of their cocks and didn’t know what was normal.

David then said, “I want her to lick my dick again.”

John quickly moved down between my legs again. He started eating me once again. That felt much better than David entering me. David held his dick in front of me. I grasped it and started licking it. He moved so that I would take it in my mouth. I opened it widely and pulled him in. I had a much better idea of what I should do. I still could only manage to take in a few inches, but I sucked on it and moved it in and out. He seemed to really like that.

John had stopped eating me and moved as David did to his knees. He began to do what David had done rubbing his dick back and forth over my inner lips. It felt really good.  I felt like I was close to cumming again. John started to push his cock in between my lips. I gasped as his head entered me. It felt a lot better than David’s.

David was now trying to push more of his cock into my mouth. He began moaning as I sucked. He let out a big moan and I felt a huge spurt of cum hit the back of my throat.  As he started to cum he quickly pulled out and let the rest of his ejaculation squirt onto my chest.

 He leaned away and sat on the couch watching John. John pulled the head of his cock out. I watched as he leaned forward and started to stick his tongue into my dripping pussy. I began moaning and he moved to my clit and starting sucking on it. I was getting closer. I continued moaning. John moved again, and put the head of his cock between my totally soaked and wide open inner pussy lips. With a little push, the head sort of popped in. I was so close to cumming.  John then leaned forward. His cock easily slid all the way into me. I started to orgasm as he pulled back out and then plunged it all the way in again. That did it for me and I climaxed in the most amazing way.

I don’t know how many times John moved in and out of my dripping hole while I was cumming. I looked down as he pulled all of the way out of me and shot a gigantic load of cum from my belly button to all the way up to my tits. I remained there panting and not moving.

John jumped up, looked at David and said, “What should I do?”

David replied, “I’m glad you did put all of that in her. Go get the box of tissues in the kitchen.”

John said, “I didn’t mean to do that! It just sort of happened.”

“I know. I would have done it too if it had fit in her,” David responded.

John ran to the kitchen and came back with the tissues. Both of them then started to clean me up.  After a couple of minutes each of them kissed me again.

They stood up with their now limp dicks hanging down and David said,” Erica Amy put your clothes on.”

I got up off the table and got dressed as they did.

David then said, “Erica Amy sit on the couch. John, get three beers.”

I sat on the couch as instructed while John opened all the beer cans.

 David then stood in front of me and clapped his hands.

I reached over and grabbed my beer.  The three of us finished our beers and continued talking.

After a few minutes David said, “I should probably walk you home. We all have to get ready to go back to school tomorrow.”

I gave John a kiss goodbye and David walked me home. When we arrived at my house David gave me a very passionate kiss goodbye. He told me how much he enjoyed spending the last three days with me. I smiled knowing that he really did mean it. I told him that I enjoyed it too…which I really did.

My parents were not yet home from work so I went upstairs and got undressed. I stood looking at my body in the mirror and thought about the day’s events. As I ran my hands over my breasts I noticed some dried remnants of our afternoon fun and decided to lie down on my bed. I began reliving my earlier sex acts as I started rubbing my pussy. It took all of about three minutes before I came in a wild climax. I rested there thinking …wow that was my third orgasm in a little over three hours.

In just three days I had gone from having no sexual experience to experiencing being touched, fingered ,seeing two different penises, performing oral sex, having oral sex performed on me, getting fucked, and having my first threesome. Wow!

 

I hope you enjoyed reading about my first sexual experience. I never saw either of those two guys again. Our paths just never crossed, but I did think about them quite often! When I got back to college I had a boy friend and became sexually active at last. I think part of that first experience is what has made me somewhat of an exhibitionist and a woman who loves being a sexual being.

I love reading any comments you make. Feel free to ask me anything about that experience, or anything else you’d like to know.

Published 
Written by nccpl50Erica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments