Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Neighbor Fucks My Wife and Teen Daughter - Part 2

"After I suck my black neighbor's cock, he fucks my wife and teenage daughter."

163
27 Comments 27
205k Views 205k
9.9k words 9.9k words
Legendary Story

In Part 1 of this story, I am tricked into sucking my black neighbor, Jared’s, cock. That’s when I discover my submissive side, and Jared convinces me to let him fuck my wife. I then convince my wife Megan to allow us to fantasize about her being fucked by our neighbor. After that, I use a huge black dildo on her, and she agrees to fuck Jared if we can find the right situation. As Part 1 ends, we have made plans to get Megan and Jared together on the following Saturday. At that point there was no thought or discussion that he would also fuck my sixteen-year-old daughter, Lindsey.

Part 2

Jared and I worked out earlier than normal on Saturday, so we’d be finished about the time Latoya and the girls left for the mall at 10:00 am. Then it would be plausible for me to invite Jared over for a swim to cool down, continuing the deception that he knew nothing about it.

He even asked her, “How are you feeling, Megan? Latoya told me that you didn’t go to the mall with them because you aren’t feeling well.”

Megan smiled and responded, “I’m feeling much better now, thanks. I just didn’t want to risk spoiling their outing by having a relapse at the mall.”

Jared was wearing a tight, white bathing suit, that I know becomes almost transparent when wet. And Megan was wearing one of her more-revealing bikinis that not only lewdly displays her huge tits, but also reveals her very thick camel toe. We all went into the pool for a few minutes and splashed around in the cool water, before getting out to sit in the lounge chairs. Megan didn’t even try to hide that she was looking at Jared’s cock and balls through his swimsuit as he dried off, and he was also staring at her amazing body. We talked for a few minutes, enjoying the warm sun, and I decided to give them a little privacy to get things started.

So, I said, “You two relax, and I’ll get us some drinks and snacks.”

I quickly prepared a pitcher of fruity sangria wine along with cheese and crackers, before sitting on the floor behind the wall, next to the patio window, that is only a few feet from where they were sitting. I wanted to secretly listen for a few minutes before going back out there, just to see if Jared was making his move. We had all been friends for fourteen years, and in all that time, Jared had never made any suggestive comments to my wife, as far as I knew.

But just as I moved by the window, I heard him say in a hushed voice, as if he didn’t want me to hear him inside, “I have to tell you, Megan, I can’t help being just a little envious of Connor. You look even more gorgeous than usual today. And my goodness, that bikini of yours leaves little to the imagination.”

He was openly staring at her, with his eyes moving between her huge breasts and pussy, as she stared at his crotch. Then she laughed and replied, “Speaking of not needing any imagination, your goodies are pretty much out there on display too. I could say the same thing about being envious of Latoya for being able to get that big thing whenever she wants it.”

I liked the way things were going and knew that I had been gone too long. So, I went back out with the sangria and snacks. When they saw me coming they started talking about our daughters and school, obviously not wanting to continue their other comments in front of me, at least not yet.

We each had three glasses of sangria and then went swimming again. Megan didn’t usually drink, and I knew that she must be feeling it. They couldn’t keep their eyes off one another when they got out of the pool in those revealing swimsuits. I decided that after hearing their first conversation, and then drinking the wine, it was time to leave them alone again. I had my cell phone next to me on the table, and I surreptitiously used it to call our home phone while Megan and Jared were occupied in conversation.

I got up to go inside and said, “I’d better get that. Some of the people in my department are working on a project this weekend, and I’d better see if they need something from me. I’ll get us some more wine while I’m in there, and I might be a while on the phone.”

I answered and hung up the phone, and then went back by the window, just as Jared was beginning to talk. He said, “To continue what we were talking about before Connor came back out, I’m sad to tell you that Latoya isn't always so eager to take advantage of my goodies, as you call them. She might get it when she wants it, but she hasn’t wanted it at all after getting pissed at me about something a few weeks ago. Maybe that’s why seeing you like this today is getting me so excited.”

That was the perfect lead-in if Megan had any desire to go further, and I waited breathlessly for her response. She stared at his crotch and didn’t look up at his face as she slurred her words a little replying, “Well, that’s a damn shame knowing that thing’s not being used. There are probably a lot of white, married women whose husbands aren’t nearly as well-hung as you are, Jared, and they’d be glad to help you out. I’ve even heard women at the hair salon saying that some white husbands with little packages like to watch while their wives are sexed by well-hung black men.”

Jared was surprised that Megan was being so open, and he likely wanted to take advantage of her being a little inebriated. So, for the first time ever he placed his hand on her shoulder and gently rubbed and squeezed as he winked at her and said, “Wow, Megan, that sure sounds good to me. You wouldn’t happen to know a white couple like that, would you?”

She reached over and put her hand on his leg, just above his knee. Then she started using fouler, more suggestive language as she responded, “Oh, I don’t know, Jared. Connor has a much smaller dick than yours, but I have no reason to believe that he would have an interest in seeing me being fucked by a black man.”

Jared was still pretending that I had never told him about Megan’s interest in his cock. He moved his hand from her shoulder and started rubbing her arm. Then, as he seemingly, accidentally rubbed the side of her bulging breast, he said, “I don’t know about that, Megan, but I know that it sure seems like he enjoys looking at my bare package. I stopped wearing a jock strap a few weeks ago, and whenever I spot him on the weight bench, he's always staring up the legs of my shorts. He doesn’t know that I was watching him as he ogled my goodies. Most normal men would have looked away, but he really seems to enjoy it.”

Megan slid her hand farther up his leg, just below his bathing suit, and began rubbing his thigh in little circles. She obviously didn’t want to admit that I had discussed Jared’s cock with her, and she said, “That’s a little hard to believe that my husband would take that kind of interest in your love meat, although, I have to admit that those lumps in your swimsuit are very alluring. Anything is possible, I guess. Let’s ask Connor about it when he comes back out.”

My heart was beating rapidly as I walked back onto the patio with more sangria. I knew from her comments and slurred words that she was inebriated and had made her decision to fuck Jared. He was still rubbing her arm, and she was still rubbing his upper thigh. It was apparent that she wanted me to see them touching one another, and that she planned to use me to encourage them to fuck.

After I put the sangria down on the table, I looked at them as they rubbed one another and said, “Whoa, maybe I should take the sangria away. It looks like you two are getting a little too cozy from what you’ve already had to drink.”

Megan smiled at me and said, “Come sit next to me, honey. I’ve got something to ask you.”

I sat next to her and was surprised when she moved her hand over his swimsuit and began rubbing his cock. Then she continued, “Jared and I were talking when you were gone, and he told me that you've been staring at this big cock of his when you two work out. Tell me the truth, honey. Do you have an interest in this big cock that is getting hard right now under my hand? And would it bother you if I had an interest in it too?”

I wanted to continue the charade a little longer and said, “Oh my goodness, honey, what are you doing rubbing Jared’s cock like that. But holy fuck, look at the size of that thing on hard. I couldn’t help staring at his cock on that bench, and I had no idea that it would get that big. Fuck, that thing looks like it’s eleven inches long and as thick as your wrist, and his balls are as big as plums. I’m sorry, honey, but I was just mesmerized by seeing his cock and balls swing just inches above my face. The raw virility of his black genitals did arouse me more than I want to admit. But what do you mean that you have an interest in it too? Are you saying that you want to fuck our neighbor and my best friend!?”

Their lounge chairs were already close together, and Megan pulled his swimsuit down exposing his cock and balls. His thick, black cock looked even bigger in her small white hand as she stroked his meat and fondled his balls with her other hand.

Then she shifted her position to move down to suck his cock as she said, “I’m going to do more than fuck him. His cock feels so good in my hand, and I want to see what it feels and tastes like in my mouth. I mean after all, honey, his cock is over twice as long and many more times as thick as yours. It is so thick, meaty and heavy, and almost seems to have a life of its own like a big snake.”

I was envious as Megan’s wide-stretched mouth covered his oozing foreskin and she began sucking his thick cock. Jared winked at me and pulled the string on her bikini top to release her big tits. He began rubbing one breast from the side as he pushed his other hand down the back of her bikini bottoms, as she continued sucking his cock. He rubbed her ass for a minute and then pushed his hand down her ass crack and began fingering her hairy cunt. I watched in amazement as she so went down on his cock, since she seldom sucks mine. It was also very erotic seeing the contrast of his black cock in her lily-white mouth.

Megan continued sucking his cock as Jared fondled and fingered her. They were both panting and breathing heavily, and I had to wonder how close they were to orgasm. I found out when Jared said, “Holy fucking shit, my friend was right about how easy it is to seduce white people, and it’s so satisfying to take a white wife right in front of her little-dicked husband. We’d better take this inside, though. One of the neighbors could look over the fence, and I want to shoot my first load of man milk into Megan’s tight, white pussy.”

By that time, it was almost noon, which still gave us plenty of time before Latoya and the girls had planned on coming home. Megan stumbled a little as she took Jared by the hand and led us to our bedroom, with me following behind. I was so proud of the way Megan looked, with her huge DD tits swaying and jiggling in front of her and her trim body. It was surreal watching my petite wife, with her blonde hair and alabaster skin, walking to the bedroom hand-in-hand with my tall, muscular best friend, who looked like some kind of black Adonis. In my mind, it was reminiscent of some ancient battle where a Nubian warrior was taking the wife of his vanquished foe to bed to breed with his virile Negro seed.

We got to our bedroom and they both removed their bottoms and got onto the bed. Megan lay on her back, and Jared lay on his side beside her. He began rubbing her breasts as he pressed his swollen cock to her thigh and leaned in to kiss her. Watching his thick, black lips on my wife’s mouth, in a deep, soulful kiss was somehow disturbing, even though watching her suck his cock only minutes before was arousing to me. I was witnessing the emotional surrender of the woman I love to a virile and dominant black man, and I suddenly felt like an outsider to my wife. Yet, at the same time, that feeling of being demeaned and becoming less of a man in my wife’s eyes was sexually exciting to me.

They kissed passionately for what seemed like ten minutes, and then Jared moved down to suck Megan’s breasts as he fingered her hairy, wet and thick labia. She looked over at me with her half-closed, dreamy eyes and said, “Is this what you wanted, honey? You better be sure. I want his big cock inside of me, and once that happens there’s no going back. But I don’t think I could stop now even if I wanted to, even though I’m at a borderline time in my cycle.”

Jared stopped sucking Megan’s breasts and moved on top of her as she spread her legs. Then she reached down between them and gripped his cock, moving it up and down in her wet labia. Megan moaned loudly as he began pressing his huge cock into her pussy.

He said, “Oh fuck, Connor, your wife’s cunt is so tight and wet. Fucking her without protection when she could be near her fertile time makes it even more special. Get down between our legs and watch while I impale your wife’s little, white cunt on my big, black cock, and breed her with my thick cum that you love so much.”

I was shocked that Jared revealed that I love eating his cum, and I was hoping that Megan was so enthralled with being fucked that she didn’t hear him. I did lie on my stomach between their legs, and just as he pushed more of his thick fuck meat into her, she wrapped her legs around his thighs and ass to hold him in place.

The bed was shaking as Megan thrashed her head back and forth saying, “Oh damn, Jared, that feels so fucking good. Push it in deeper, baby. I want to feel that whole fucking thing inside of me. I’ve been looking at your huge cock for years, and it’s about time I experienced it.”

It was amazing watching his thick black cock stretch my wife’s pussy. I smelled his musky odor and her pussy, as I listened to the squishing sound of their coupling. He slowly stroked her cunt, allowing her to get used to his length and girth as he went deeper on each thrust. It seemed that he finally bottomed out on her cervix with still four inches to go.

Megan started swiveling her hips and gripping his ass more tightly with her legs as she almost screamed out, “Keep pushing, Jared, I know we can get your big fucking cock all the way inside of me.”

They kept working at it until Megan’s uterus must have shifted upwards, and he was finally buried to the balls in her. Then he began taking longer, and ever faster strokes, until he was powerfully pummeling her pussy. His big balls were swinging and slapping against her ass, and I was mesmerized watching that huge, black cock disappear and then reemerge from my wife’s pussy. I looked up when their loud moans became quieter and saw that they were in the throes of another deep kiss.

I could tell that Megan was having one orgasm after the other and knew that Jared would not be able to last much longer. When he began taking shorter strokes, I assumed that he was close to ejaculating.

I quickly moved up next to them and said, “Jared, you need to pull out before you cum inside my wife’s pussy. She could be close to her fertile time, and we don’t want any accidents.”

My comments seemed to put them into an even greater coital frenzy as they broke their kiss and Megan almost screamed, “Fuck you, Connor! And, Jared, don’t you dare pull out of me! It was Connor’s idea for me to fuck you in the first place, and I want to feel your big cock throbbing in my pussy and flooding my womb with your Negro seed.”

Just at that moment Jared began to moan loudly. He stopped stroking her and his ass clinched repeatedly as he pumped his fuck cream into my wife. I moved back down between their legs and watched as some of his massive load oozed out around his cock. He stayed on top of her with them kissing for about five minutes, soaking his softening cock in her cum-filled, adulterous cunt. When he finally pulled out of her and rolled off to her side, I quickly moved in and covered her flooded pussy with my mouth. I loved the mixture of the familiar tastes of her pussy and his cum,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments