Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanish Vengeance

"A woman betrayed by her first love gets revenge"

29
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is fictional, but inspired by a real one I heard second hand from a girl friend of mine."

My name is Ana. I’m twenty-four years old. I’m quite short, only five foot six. I have black hair, which I wear to my shoulders in a ponytail. I wear glasses most of the time…although not in bed, of course! I have a scar on my belly from where I had to have surgery when I was young.

I’m from a small town called Prades in Spain, and I grew up with just my mum because my dad passed when I was young. As it was just me and mum, it fell to her to teach me about the birds and the bees.

She said, “Don’t sleep with a lot of guys, Ana…it’s better when you know them and have feelings. But once you’ve got one you like, don’t let him sleep! Make sure he doesn’t want to, in fact! Keep him at it night and day!”

It was advice I took to heart when I had a passionate relationship when I was nineteen. His name was Luca. We lost our virginities together, and it was pretty no-holds-barred for six months. There wasn’t much left new for me to experience once we broke up.

Except for revenge sex.

 

Yes, Luca cheated on me. Told me he thought I wouldn’t mind. That we were just having fun. I cried like I hadn’t since dad died. If he’d had the decency to break up with me first, I could have lived with that. But, no. It was like, ‘Oh, by the way, I banged someone else. Sorry. Now, want to come over tonight?'

I withdrew to lick my wounds. I cried for days and began to plot my revenge.

First, I needed an ally. I found it in his sister, who was sympathetic. I couldn’t turn her against him, but I used her for information. I found out where Luca was taking his new girlfriend for a romantic getaway.

Pretending to be the girlfriend, I phoned up and enquired which room they would be in. Then I booked the room next to that one for myself.

 

Now, I needed a helper. His name was Pau. He was a friend who did quite a physical job…believe it or not, he was a zoo keeper. Not romantic, perhaps, but it kept him in good shape. I hadn’t slept with him before, but I knew he reciprocated my crush on him, so it would be a simple matter of reeling him in.

I took Pau out for a drink. I told him I was looking to date again, kissed him goodnight, asked him to join me for a surprise the next night, if he wanted to, of course. He was a great kisser. I knew I was in for a treat the next evening.

The trap was set. Pau and I checked in. We lay on the bed making out, but I resisted him. Not until I knew that Luca and his ladyfriend were in the next room. I waited, but they didn’t come. So Pau and I repaired to the bar for an aperitif. They were there. Luca spotted me and raised his glass awkwardly. I walked over.

“Hi, Luca. This is…”

“Maria,” said the woman, holding her hand out.

“Nice to meet you. I’m here on a date. Bit nervous, to be honest. First date out since…you know.” And I winked at Luca. Maria frowned.

“Ah,” said Luca, who looked like he wished the ground would swallow him up. “Well, good luck.”

“Thanks, Luca. I’m glad there’s no bad blood between us. You taught me a lot. I won’t forget that.”

“Ahem, thanks. Well, it was nice seeing you, Ana…”

“Yeah, I’d better go. Mustn’t let the fish off the hook!” I winked at Maria this time and indicated Pau.

Maria smiled the coldest, fakest smile I’d ever seen.

“Who was that?” I heard her ask as I left them, sashaying towards Pau.

Twenty minutes later, the bedroom door closed behind us.

He pushed me gently against the wall and kissed me passionately. I threw my arms around his neck. He smelled delicious, rich and masculine. I kissed his neck and then threw my arms up so he could pull my blouse off. I helped him with his t-shirt and couldn’t resist running my fingers down his muscular chest.

We kissed, still standing in the hallway, and he practically tore my bra off. He knelt, kissing my torso and my breasts. He kissed me all over above the waist. He kissed my shoulders. He kissed my sides. He planted a long kiss on my belly button and even popped his tongue in there (I have a deep navel), which I liked. Sensing that I might be insecure about it, he kissed my scar warmly.  

He took me by the hand and led me to the bed.

HellenWritte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenWritte

Just then, I heard the door next door open and Luca and Maria enter.

I whispered to Pau, “I want a sixty-nine. Lie on your back and let’s get those pants off.”

A minute later, we were both naked. Pau’s cock was a good size, thick and at least seven inches long. I swung round and planted my pussy on his face. Then, I went to work on his penis.

I had planned to fake it if Pau had not been any good. But I must give credit where it is due and tell you that he was the best oral sex I ever had. His tongue played me like a harp, now stroking, now flicking, now running up and down. I was sucking his cock, but I often had to stop to gasp for breath as he brought me quickly to orgasm. If you’re a guy reading this, it’s not easy to describe what it’s like having your pussy licked as a woman, but imagine being French kissed for ages except that your mouth is half the size and twice as sensitive.

I came…and cried out, “Fantastic! Amazing! Oh, God, yes!”

Surely Luca would have heard that.  

Pau didn’t know it, of course. But that was how I’d faked my orgasms with Luca when I’d needed to (which wasn’t always, but sometimes). I’d always cry out “Fantastic! Amazing! Oh God, yes!”. On this occasion, there was nothing fake about it.

Having come once, I was ready for some dick.

“Make me come like that again. Do it, and you can finish in my mouth,” I told Pau. He readily accepted the challenge.

I lay on my back and opened my legs. Pau unwrapped a condom and put it on, then he entered me and began to thrust in and out. I reached down and gave his balls a gentle squeeze, then ran my hand over his right buttock. Then I lifted my legs higher, and now he was almost as deep as he could go. It felt so good!

“Faster?” he whispered.

“Yes!”

He went at it, and I felt the pressure build up inside me as he hit my pussy. It was a lovely warm pressure, and I knew a second orgasm was not far away. I pushed him gently up and had him lie back. I rode him, arching my back so my breasts were in full view and my belly was stretched tight. He grasped my sides as I rode him. It was time for another sound effect.

“Oh, Pau. You’re making me so wet! Yes, Pau. Yes!”

There was silence in the next room.

Pau was rubbing his hand around my lower belly and down to my pussy, and his eyes were riveted on my body.

Five minutes later, on the brink of what I knew would be an explosive orgasm, I got off him and took to my knees. We did it doggy style and he pushed me hard and…

“Yes! Oh my God!” Those were the only words I managed before all I could do was scream, scream as Pau drove into me even as I came. It was the fiercest orgasm I had ever had. It was like taking a hot soup on a cold day. It was worth the whole scheme and would have been even if Luca had not been in the next room.

And still, there was silence next door.

Pau had staying power. He spent ten minutes doing me from behind, then there were sevenish minutes of missionary. Then I rode him again. We’d been at it nearly an hour when he whispered, “I’m close. If I earned it, now’s the time!”

I immediately went down on him. I pulled off the condom and licked the tip of his cock, then, my finger and thumb wrapped around the base, plunged my mouth down on him. I closed my lips and sucked hard, up and down, up and down…Pau was so hard you could have knocked a hole in the wall with his erection.

He was writhing now and moaning with pleasure, which spurred me on to greater efforts. I sucked harder than I ever had before until, at last, he burst his banks and semen gushed into my mouth. He cried out, “Yeeessss!” and then lay back. I felt the salty fluid wash around my mouth. I swallowed hard and took some water. Then I put him back into my mouth as it went limp.

We lay back on pillows, and Pau put his arm around me.

“That was great!” I said, and I meant it.

We went at it again an hour later. And then a third time, and after that, we were both exhausted and fell asleep, both thoroughly screwed in the best possible sense. In the morning my pussy was sore in a pleasant way, and Pau told me his dick was the same.

As we left the hotel room, we met Luca and Maria in the lobby.

“Sleep well?” I asked, my face an undeserved picture of innocence.

“No,” Luca growled. “You?”

“Oh, hardly at all!” I giggled.

Revenge was sweet.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments